[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so in the last 24 hours i have shaved my head, dyed my hair,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8202.jpg (333KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8202.jpg
333KB, 1280x960px
so in the last 24 hours i have shaved my head, dyed my hair, and pierced my own septum. am i punk rock yet?
>>
File: IMG_8205.jpg (353KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8205.jpg
353KB, 1280x960px
>>
>pierced my own septum
I thought cows and bulls only got their nose rings, not piggus?
>>
How desperate are you for attention that you made 2 threads about this.
No one cares how short your hair is or what colour or how much metal you have in your face. Be an interesting and engaging person if you want attention.
Start by having an opinion about something and don't ram it down everyone's throat.
>>
Attention whores are getting fatter and more embarrassing these days. I blame the SJW's.
>>
>>25264586
>>25264587
the only think you've succeeded in, is removing yourself
from the dating prospects of any self respecting Alpha male.
>>
Jesus you didn't even dye the hair, your scalp is just blotchy purple and your hair is still brown looking
>>
>>25264586
you're degenrate trash but since you're a girl you get a free pass at life so enjoy, whatever you do it doesn't matter you'll never be alone
>>
>>25264586
whats your tumblr?
>>
So you gonna post more tiddies in this thread or...?
>>
File: IMG_0592.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>25264586
>>
>>25264663
Yeah I'm going to go with someone got really upset with her and decided to apam soc with her pics and social media.
>>
>>25264586
>>25264587
cute
>>
>>25264658
b1ur.tumblr.com
>>
File: jason-segel-slc-punk-sq.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jason-segel-slc-punk-sq.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>25264586
the only true punk is mike from SLC Punk. all else are goddamn posers
>>
jesus christ. I can just hear you yelling fuck you dad while simultaneously asking for more money to pursue your gender studies degree.
>>
>>25265052
will you snap me if I post my ID?
>>
>>25265577
i love you
>>
>>25264586
The Fuck you asking for? You need approval? Fuck that!
>>
>>25264586
If you're asking, then no. Always, no. Fuck no!
You little shits don't know punk.
>>25265577
Except this guy. Fuckin' A.
>>
I've skyped this chick. She's full on mentally retarded.
>>
>>25266825
How so? What did you guys talk about?
>>
Won't speak to me on kik though will you :(
>>
>>25264586
I hate punk with a fucking passion, but trying to make yourself look like anything just to fit in makes you a poser, a poser at punk at that which is even worse
>>
>>25266922
She mostly just burped and made autzy noises.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.