[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PETPLAY THREAD We got threads for ABDL,Femdom,and DD/lg,so why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0532.jpg (169KB, 798x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.jpg
169KB, 798x514px
PETPLAY THREAD
We got threads for ABDL,Femdom,and DD/lg,so why not petplay? Post contact info,Stories,Fantasies, Questions,Or anything else you want.
>>
>>25263658
What is pet play? What are some of the major activities? What do you personally enjoy about it? What do you look for in a pet play partner? The psychology of it ( I'm not h
Judging I'd ask about the psychology of any kink in the idea that it would help me understand it)
Especially the activities that aren't obviously overtly sexual?
>>
>>25264424
1.Petplay is a fetish for pretending to be an animal
2. It depends on the animal but it's usually doing things that said animal would do. For example a "Dog" might play fetch,a "Pony" might pull carts,and a "cat" would do... cat stuff. The only things really in common (usually and as far as I know) are getting pet,walking on four legs,wearing collars or other accessories to signify the type of animal,and eating like animal (although not eating what said animal eats usually because a human can't really survive off pet food)
3.Never Actually done it IRL yet,but I like that it's sort of a more gentle D/s. A lot of the aspects of relinquishing control and serving a superior but it's more playful and "Nice". Also because I like being pet and called a "Good Boy".
4.Like I said,I'm inexperienced so I'm not totally sure what I want from an owner ,but not into having a ton of strict rules (I'd rather it just be as simple as "Don't Standup or talk and just obey and behave like a puppy should"),sharing alot of my other kinks,wanting it to be more sexual at times,and not being interested in doing a 24/7 sorta thing.
5. I ain't a psychologist,but if I had to guess about why I'm personally into it, I'd probably blame my parents or something. IDFK.
6.Again,ain't no psychologist so see above.

I'm just speaking as someone who's never done anything like this IRL yet so take anything I say with a grain of salt.
>>
>>25264424
1.Petplay is a fetish for pretending to be an animal
2. It depends on the animal but it's usually doing things that said animal would do. For example a "Dog" might play fetch,a "Pony" might pull carts,and a "cat" would do... cat stuff. The only things really in common (usually and as far as I know) are getting pet,walking on four legs,wearing collars or other accessories to signify the type of animal,and eating like an animal (although not eating what said animal eats usually because a human can't really survive off pet food)
3.Never Actually done it IRL yet,but I like that it's sort of a more gentle D/s. A lot of the aspects of relinquishing control and serving a superior but it's more playful and "Nice". Also because I like being pet and called a "Good Boy".
4.Like I said,I'm inexperienced so I'm not totally sure what I want from an owner ,but not into having a ton of strict rules (I'd rather it just be as simple as "Don't Standup or talk and just obey and behave like a puppy should"),sharing alot of my other kinks,wanting it to be more sexual at times,and not being interested in doing a 24/7 sorta thing.
5. I ain't a psychologist,but if I had to guess about why I'm personally into it, I'd probably blame my parents or something. IDFK.
6.Again,ain't no psychologist so see above.

I'm just speaking as someone who's never done anything like this IRL yet so take anything I say with a grain of salt.
>>
As a subby guy, this is one of those things I've always wanted to try. An ex kept a dog collar on me whenever we had sex and it was kind of great! ^^;;
>>
Sorry about accidentally posting twice. So here's some contact info
18/M/Oregon
Chubby puppy seeks owner (preferably male) or just someone to chat with. Willing to obey all non risky/non Damaging commands on Saturday. My only toy is a 6' dildo.

Kik: doublethemingus.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.