[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://discord.gg/cXY82K Hey! We are an online community of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1830.png (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1830.png
14KB, 300x300px
https://discord.gg/cXY82K
Hey! We are an online community of friends who are looking for more people to hang out with!

About our community:

* About 50% of us game together (Overwatch, LoL, Golf with your Friends, Civ, Rocket League, etc).
*Note: Gaming is not a requirement*
* Movie nights every Friday!
* Tabletop board game night every Sunday!
* Discord bot games: Trivia, Hangman, Gambling, etc.
* We have D&D campaigns (currently all campaigns are full, but spots may open up in the future)
* You can earn fun server currency and achievements :)

You should join us if:

* You are 18+
* You are interested in making actual friends, and not just shouting memes and obscenities (although there is a fair bit of shitposting)
* You are interested in an **active** community. We are totally welcoming of new people but if you are against large groups, this might not be the place for you
* You enjoy chatting. We have constant text chatting, but one of the things that separates us from a lot of other communities is that we actually talk to each other on mic like normal human beings using our voices
* You like making new friends. We have people from all over the world - USA, Canada, EU, and AUS mostly!
**Everyone is welcome**

Click the link below to join! :)
https://discord.gg/cXY82K
>>
Lol are the admins autistic? This shit is set up so professionally I'm impressed.
>>
Just joined. Doesn't seem horrible so far.
>>
Looks like people might actually vc on this server...
>>
>>25261230

Yeah I've seen some people in VC most of the day so far.
>>
>>25261380

We have down times sometimes(around 4-6 p.m. can be a little slow, early and late are the busiest times) and a day here and there that it's not too busy, but overall we have a pretty active voice chat, and play lots of games =].
>>
Some cuties
>>
Is this better than the shut in discord that place is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>25261230
>>25261718
Dude right? It's like people actually know how to hold a conversation here and not just 16 year old r9k autists
>>
Well organized but not too nazi mods
>>
Server is setup suprisingly well!
>>
>>25261106
Yea, they are programming an order and they think other people can't notice

>Hey guys what are levels, oh okay
>>
>>25262352
what does this sentence even mean haha
>>
Had a good time in here today, but I need to head to bed. <3
>>
>>25262723
Night bud <3
>>
Shit is lit
>>
>>25261041
Don't join this place, the owner is a huge faggot and so are his mods.

This place is full of drama faggots, kids and crybabies.

Fuck you Charlie, you faggot.
>>
>>25261843
>>25261843
>>25261843
Are you kidding me, the mods are super autistic and like to start made up drama to feel cool...

Honestly.

Stop shilling out your own discord to make it look like people like it.
>>
>>25263668
I mean I just joined today but I don't see any issues with it yet.
>>
>>25263679
i got an issue

yall suck and yall are boring as fuck
>>
File: p_101528432.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
p_101528432.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>25263666
>>25263668
>>
File: 1254961326622.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1254961326622.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>25264095
It's true though. Bunch of faggots in there.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>25263666
>>25263668

>Being this mad the internet
>Not knowing how to samefag

By the way, faggots are welcome on the server. We are all inclusive <3
>>
Link doesn't work
>>
File: 3mQ3Yc8TXWxU.jpg (39KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
3mQ3Yc8TXWxU.jpg
39KB, 500x383px
>>25261041
>>25261106
>>25261157
https://discord.gg/ggKcHWM
>>
>>25263666
I pretty much agree. I used it for a while and it reminded me of High School shit. Even the older users acted dramatic.
>>
>>25264598
That's ok bud I'm sure you can find another server :)
>>
File: friend (1).png (1MB, 952x714px) Image search: [Google]
friend (1).png
1MB, 952x714px
>>25263666
>>25263668
>"I hate drama"
>Lurks threads waiting to start drama
>Imagine being this autistic
>>
>>25264919
>nati plz go
>>
Great server, friendly people :)
>>
>>25263666
>>25263668
>>25264598

Hmmmmm, the most ironic part about this post is that since the other room broke off from Internet Addicts, there has been little to no drama in the server. That's not to say that there wont be drama in the future, it's unavoidable when running a fairly decent sized online community. But honestly, it's been really chill with only baby minor things coming up that happen all the time in all discord servers & online communities(trolls, raids, underage bans, individual people being cancer and causing problems).

Feel free to believe these people, but they are likely from the server that broke off from us, so you can also take this with a grain of salt. No community is perfect though, and the best way to find out is to try it out for yourself, and if you don't like it and find what these people are saying to be true, just leave lol. The best part about this is you have the ability to make your own decisions instead of blindly following anonymous people, who knew!
>>
Chill server
>>
I just love that they don't seem to catch wise that we can see them same fagging based on their post ids. No one wants to join your fucking server, stop shilling it.

saged, get the fuck off 4chan already
>>
File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>25265809

Fair point, no need to be so upset about it tho. I'm going to keep bumping this to eternity, so best to just avoid this thread desu.
>>
>>25265819
and everyone who's somewhat familiar with 4chan will realize that your discord has no real appeal, hence the constant shilling. It just makes you look stupid and like you have little to no grasp of the website you're on. It's time to go back to
>>>reddit
>>
>>25265819
It's painfully obvious you guys don't belong here, every single shill post reaks of
>How do you do fellow kids. I too am a browser of the 4chungs, check my dubs
>>
>>25265826

I mean if there weren't upwards of 700 people on the server, I'd be inclined to agree with you friend, but we're a pretty active and growing community, so I have to disagree. Just because someone, when asked to bump, instead shilled for us, doesn't make it a terrible place or us not welcome here. This discord server is part of what this board is for, cams, meetups, meeting new people, we don't need to follow your guidelines, we follow the boards =].
>>
File: retarded.gif (1024KB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.gif
1024KB, 218x228px
>>25265849
>>25265826
>samefagging this hard
>telling other people to go back to >>leddit when you dont know how ids work
>being this fucking retarded

holy shit your level of retardation is astounding. do you not realize literally everyone sees through your bullshit

pic related - it's you
>>
>>25266324

yh post new one please
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.