[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discord For Social Outcasts and Misfits; Do you have issues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: phandiscord.png (35KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
phandiscord.png
35KB, 245x240px
Discord For Social Outcasts and Misfits;

Do you have issues interacting with other people?
Do large discord servers full of 100+ people scare you away and make you too nervous to interact with anyone at all? Please take a minute to check out my server, a friendly low-stress place to simply talk about your day.

>What is the purpose of this server?
This server is for social outcasts / shut ins who want a comfortable space to socially interact with others.

>How is this different than the other discord servers with a similar theme?
This server focuses on maintaining a small group of users, between 25-75 active members. The purpose for this is to create an environment that's more akin to a hang out rather than a large sea of strangers that happens so often in larger servers. In other words, we want to create a tight knit community of people who know and enjoy the company of each other.

>How do you maintain this number of users?
Members who are inactive / idle for long periods of time (days/weeks) will be kicked from the server. This may seem harsh, but understand that if you're the type to idle in servers and lurk, this place isn't really for you.

Please take this invite link, https://discord.gg/SWqxmXZ

In order to help keep the thread alive, I will be posting about some of the issues I've been experiencing as a social outcast lately, and encourage others to do the same.
>>
I have been having a terrible time for the past 2 years. For over 2 years now I have been a shut-in anti-social individual, I leave the house only when I need to, I often have others go and get things like food and water for me, leaving the house only when I can no longer convince them to do so. I've been unable to make any friends since moving roughly 2 years ago and I feel like that has a lot to do with me withdrawing into myself, I’ve only become more withdrawn and reclusive. I don’t have any genuinely close friends here, unlike the city before. And often enough, I sabotage many of my relationships through my self-destructive tendencies.

The last person who tried to be my friend I became suspicious of because he was constantly trying to give me money. I don't know if he was just being nice but something in my head told me that he was going to somehow take advantage of me, and that's only one example of many potential friendships I've found excuses to shut down.

It's sad that when your problems are genuinely different from other people's problems, people won't believe you. They will keep giving you advice that worked for them.
>>
>>25260542
>It's sad that when your problems are genuinely different from other people's problems, people won't believe you. They will keep giving you advice that worked for them.

Relatable.

Good luck out there, man
>>
>>25260542
The problems are the same that a select few have. Like people with schizoid personality disorder or various anxiety disorders etc. If you get a bunch of schizos together their problems will be somewhat similar when compared to an average citizen. Also applies to people in similar environmental circumstances like two people in college will have similar problems.
>>
>>25260511
bump
>>
>>25260511
Sounds interesting, but how does it work? Wouldn't everyone just talk over each other?
>>
File: 1270103875909.gif (492KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1270103875909.gif
492KB, 275x200px
>>25260511
My discord is also for such people.
https://discord.gg/ggKcHWM
>>
>>25264591
instant invite has expired
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.