[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling really depressed so I thought we could have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16

File: Android_msg_3206750_d634z5.jpg (31KB, 446x793px) Image search: [Google]
Android_msg_3206750_d634z5.jpg
31KB, 446x793px
I'm feeling really depressed so I thought we could have a life in a nutshell thread, if anyone wants to contribute you can..

>be 19
>female
>small hands and feet
>virgin
>never been with or kissed a guy
>dropped out of uni
>depressed
>suicidal
>dad left when I was 5
>mom drinks and takes pills
>live in the ghetto
>poor as shit
>can't even go out without getting harassed
>started out as a liberal
>now I hate blacks with a passion
>play video games to escape reality
>when I sleep I hug my pillow and cry myself to sleep
>Thoughts of impending doom loom over my head constantly
>no friends
>no one I can talk too
>no one I can trust

I feel so empty and broken, I just want someone to be there for me for once in my sad life.. :/

If anyone wants to talk here is my steam (I don't use skype because it always leads to naughty things..)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ohwellwhatcanyoudo/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ohwellwhatcanyoudo/
>>
>>25257853
>26
>Successful on the surface but severe lack of self confidence on the inside.
>Never had a serious relationship and the thought of dying alone kills me.
>Never brought up my problems to anyone in real life.. Gotta keep the illusion I have it together going

I have the impending doom thing as well
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-17-20-56-34.png (98KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-17-20-56-34.png
98KB, 480x800px
Watch this
https://youtu.be/6QFwo57WKwg

Also just stop caring about everything in life faggot
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-17-20-56-11.png (99KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-17-20-56-11.png
99KB, 480x800px
>>25257880
Also I see you have a big name for yourself
>>
Boobs ?????????
>>
>>25257853
Do you have kik?
>>
>>25257853
- female
- virgin
- never kissed
- don't want to study or work
- everything is boring/ meaningless
- depressed
- suicide and mass murder plans
- can't feel happiness
- paranoid
- reads shit to absorb their feelings and feel something momentarily
- escapes reality though video games
- no dreams since 8 months ago
- life is a grey hell
- no friends
- don't care about anyone or anything
- wants to hurt people
- anger is the only thing that fuels my life
>>
File: bill-and-ted-slice-01.jpg (20KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
bill-and-ted-slice-01.jpg
20KB, 600x200px
>>25257925
sending good vibes your way
be excellent
>>
>23
>Male
>Kissed more guys than girls ( 2 guys 1 girl)
>Virgin
>Social anxiety since 5 years, depression but if is getting better since a few months
>Doesn't do anything except going to uni, playing videogames and procrastinating ( i should be studying right now, 3 tests tomorrow)
>Don't know where this life will lead me but I'll end up failing uni at this pace
>Don't even know if I'm gay or bi or straight

You are not alone, I always think it'll get better even though sometimes it doesn't seem possible. I've had suicidal thoughts sometimes but it's behind me now, people are nicer than you can think.
>>
>>25257853
>>virgin
prove it
>>
>>25257853
you can be my gf i live with my parents in nice neighborhood of a white suburb of a whitish city(not for long at this rate) in canada. but you have to be into pegging, or atleast play with my bum. we can be perverts together. i like every kink except for IR and the usual disgusting things.
>>
>>25257853
I don't have steam, also sorry about your bad life experiences.

>>25257870
Why haven't you had a serious one yet, are you ready for one?
>>25257925
Seek psychiatric help friend, once you aren't depressed you can figure out what meaning you can find in life, as long as it makes sense to you you can build towards a goal.
>>
All you faggots are weird
Jesus
>>
>>25257952
This

No hymen, no diamond, etcetera and so forth
>>
File: IMG_0409.jpg (17KB, 430x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.jpg
17KB, 430x275px
>>25257962

No, you degenerate leaf. An anti-social stranger isn't going to come fulfill your live-in beta cuck fantasy of moving in to your mom's house to fuck you in the ass.
>>
>22
>dude
>major self-view swings
>virgin
>still in school but fuuuuck
>to doped on meds to feel anything
>bullied most of life
>was told at age 19 i was bipolar an psycotic
>these 2 things have fucked most of my life
>piss poor memory cuz complications from birth
>turned into a zombie-feeling recluse
>all i do is lift or play vidyja
>finals period coming up
>>
File: gamurrrgurrrrrrl.png (349KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
gamurrrgurrrrrrl.png
349KB, 675x900px
Look at you. 1200 hours amongst your top 9 most played games.
>>
>21
>Male
>Normal size hands and feet?
>Had sex 4 times in total.
>In uni.
>Been depressed/suicidal, not anymore.
>Abusive as shit childhood.
>White as fuck
>Rather sociable but I enjoy my time alone.
>Passionate about fuck all.
>Life's meh, could be worse.

>>25257853
Are you just looking to talk or do you game aswell? I'm not a shrink and won't act like one, but I do like to play with people and chitchat.
>>25258065
What kind of vidya?
>>
>>25258087
Lately it's been mostly For Honor, WoW. Just anything I can sink time into.
>>
this isnot thing I have more than that in the freist 4
822+248+163+101
loewring it is 800+250+150+100 = 1300....
>>
>>25258093
You NA or EU?
>>
>28
>Male
>Depressed since 13
>Be fat as fuck and kinda ugly
>Stopped caring what other people thought of me a few years ago
>Had several relationships with wonderful people
>Last gf was way out of my league but she was attracted to my confidence and personality
>Still an uphill battle trying to meet women, but hopeful

Seriously, for me, not giving a fuck about what people think of me has turned my life completely around. Things can always get better.
>>
File: Ui5aQQA.png (71KB, 598x233px) Image search: [Google]
Ui5aQQA.png
71KB, 598x233px
>>25258094
i have more in my first one
>>
>>25258111
EU
>>
>>25258136
Why did your id change?
>>
>>25258142
Looking at the wrong ID
>>
File: happy-lioness.jpg (47KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
happy-lioness.jpg
47KB, 700x465px
>Letting minor life hurdles completely destroy your self-worth

This week, I'm going with my housemate to look at a house to move into. I'm applying natural talents towards being self-sufficient; making my own money, and partaking in fun active hobbies like cosplay, gardening, and auto mechanics. I meditate daily. I've gone from underweight to fit, despite my declining health. I'm possibly going to be renting out homes for some extra money. Next year, I may begin a minor teaching job with struggling teens. I’m looking into getting a bike license.

Life goes on, and so do you, but you need to move forward for yourself and not let others’ or society’s expectations hinder you by making you feel like you’re not enough.

If you're depressed, take action. Seek professional help, even if you have to cycle through therapists until you find one that works (there are options if you’re broke). Get some hobbies that aren’t completely sedentary. Get out and get some sunlight, work out, swim, take long walks.

Stop caring so much about insignificant shit like your virginity, sex life, and relationship status, because those things realistically aren’t a priority, and you’re more likely to run into good people when you’re actually taking care of yourself- this includes friends, and if it’s a trust issue, that’s on you, and you need to take some risks with people. Fact of life, not everyone is good.

Being a drop-out doesn’t matter because you can always go back to school when you feel ready, and it’s actually better to do so when you feel like it rather than going fresh out of high school.

You’re going to have down days and days where you don’t feel like doing anything, and it’s okay to have those occasionally, but you’ve got to try to at least take some baby steps. At 18-25 things are usually shit for everyone except the occasional spoiled brat or idiot who lucked out. Those are the years of self discovery and personal development.

(1/3)
>>
>>25258150
I'm turning 28 in less than a month. I grew up dirt poor, my dad was gone before I was a year old because he was a very selfish man. I was bullied my entire childhood for being too poor to have relatable hobbies/interests, too tall to dress well, and having glasses.

At 12, I was molested by a pediatrician, found my neighbor dead in her driveway, and my supportive grandma had a stroke and became miserable and could no longer keep my mom and grandfather from fighting. My mom become over-stressed due to dissatisfaction with her QoL and began taking it out on me. I was arrested and sent to juvy for a false "terrorist threat" at 14, immediately following the permanent institutionalization of my first boyfriend who nearly killed himself in school over physical child abuse and his "best friend" attacking him out of jealousy that we were together. Shortly after that, my mom became locked in a legal battle with the school for my benefit, but the stress was taxing on her and she began to violently fluctuate between loving and abusive in multiple ways including physical.

At 17 I nearly lost my second boyfriend in a house fire. My mom's abuse became leagues worse and I put more focus on my boyfriend's recovery than my own chaotic home life, which resulted in over-stressing myself and losing that boyfriend, the only person I felt I could trust at the time. In my teenage stupidity and a desperate need for escape, I began getting involved with internet people I hardly knew, drinking, and lying to my mom and others. At the very end of my senior year in HS, while I was staying with a friend and ignoring my mom's pleas to come home, she died without warning, from a stroke, after 3yrs of using the line "If you keep stressing me out, I'll have another stroke again and die" as a control tactic.

(2/3)
>>
>>25258147
Ah my bad
>>
>>25257853
im doing pretty bad too
missing all the college lessons and just staying at home doing nothing
havent even gone to the gym lately
really down
>>
>>25258156
My grandfather refused to take me in because of my grandmother's condition, but agreed to help pay for me to live somewhere, but only on his frugal terms. After returning to my house to retrieve my and my mom's things, I was locked out, and about a month later, everything was liquidated, leaving me with a computer, 2 cats, and a small duffel worth of clothes.

Not knowing how to properly trust people or accept care due to years of physical abuse and emotional manipulation, I spent the next 3 years moving 15+ times between 4 states, sometimes not even having a proper house, and including trying to reconnect with my dad only to be cast out again after confronting him about his bad-mouthing my grandparents.

I also got involved with a psychotic single mom who abused her 4 adopted kids, abandoned 2, and tried to get me forcibly institutionalized and get rid of my stuff. At 22, I was diagnosed with PTSD. Not long after, I reconnected with an old childhood friend out of desperation for a home, not considering how someone can change from childhood to adulthood, and was repeatedly sexually abused, yelled at, and eventually starved for months until I finally grew some metaphorical nads, beat the fuck out of him when he tried, and got the fuck out.

For the first time after that, I had a "house" for longer than 3months, but it was a literal health hazard and I'd either stay elsewhere or in the park. I moved out at 24, got a job but lost it, and began looking back on all my years, blaming myself for my mom's death, feeling like a failure for not being college educated and employed, and feeling like my degenerative disabilities weren't worth working through. The solitude and access to alcohol didn't help. I nearly lost my life, but pulled through, moved to a less lonely area for a bit.

Now I'm back "home", and continuing the journey. Life isn't a crystal stair, it's an uphill battle.

>>25258127 is also right, you also have to stop caring what others think.

(3/3)
>>
>>25257853
I use to be here besides never kissed or relationship wise.
>Lived in the ghetto
>mom is the same
>dad wanted my mom to get an abortion
>dad left before I was born
>played games to escape the bullshit of outside
>didnt have friends growing up because of ghetto
>niggers gonna nig,
>was poor as shit
>not really depressed somehow kept my sanity
>didnt go to college

>tfw can tell gun shots from fireworks before the age of 12

>tfw I am doing pretty good now, happy as fuck
>>
File: Snapchat-545223906.jpg (162KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-545223906.jpg
162KB, 720x1280px
>>25258182
>26

>tfw doesnt even sound like i'm white kek
>>
Almost added you, till i saw your top game is CSGO
>>
Ok, but I really don't have anything to whine about even though I still feel empty inside.

>be 33
>male
>relatively average body
>not virgin
>married to wife for 5 years after dating for 8; have only ever slept with her
>graduated with honors from good university, have a good six-figure job and own house
>frequently feel ennui and like I wasted my youth by only bring with one woman and never really letting loose
>wife had one serious relationship before me, and it bugs me sometimes
>parents are still around and doing fine, but they're pretty simple people
>started out as a conservative
>now I'm more live and let live, and have 'friends' who are gay and of color, and also friends who are racist and misogynist
>play video games and read books to escape reality and/or better myself
>lay awake at night unable to sleep thinking about how I am wasting my life
>don't talk about this to anyone unless I'm drunk, but when I'm sober people pretend I never said anything
>I drink more and more these days

Mortality is kind of shitty desu senpai.
>>
>>25257853
Show tiny feet
>>
So this thread is just a virgin thread lol
>>
This is a guy btw, look at those man hands
>>
>>25258055
who said anything about cucking?
you're projecting anon
>>
>>25257853
kik me sometime

walterflowers
>>
>>25257853
I want to say that we have stuff in common and stuff, but that's probably just half the people on 4chan
>>
>>25258081
Lmao
>>
>>25258227
Remember you get what you put into relationships. If you changed your attitude it would probably improve things for you. With how you are feeling it is likely your feelings show in other areas of your relationship and changing your attitude can fix that, and maybe she reciprocates with feelings that you are lacking. Food for thought brother. All anyone wants in life is what you have already. Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>25257925
Please be my yandere gf, I'll care for you and keep you happy and stable
>>
i have bipolar, i'm miserable, and i wish i could self destruct

i've been doing okay but wow i just want to fuck anything that moves and fight everyone that talks

i'm truly fucking miserable and i wish i could kill myself but i have too many obligations and i don't know
my boyfriend is good to me but i think i hate him right now which is unreasonable but i wish i was single and i could put myself into dangerous situations and get myself killed

everything is fucking abysmal, i hate my body, i hate my face, i hate my head, i hate everything about myself and i know i'm worthless but i can't bring myself to kill myself which is pathetic
i just do this thing where i'm fake upbeat and chipper and cheerful and sweet and kind, i'm like this perfect splenda girl, fake sweet and toxic
sos someone come kill me pls
>>
>>25257853
Find someone with a small dick you will make them happy with your small hands. >>25257925
Get some endorphins pumping in your bodh and youll probably feel more motivated to do shit.
>>
>>25259797
Leave your boyfriend and never contact him again. He doesn't deserve this insanity and he doesn't know what he's in for.

Seek professional help or sack the fuck up
>>
>>25259810
he knows i'm fucking nuts and says he loves me anyways for some reason
i don't really get it

i'm seeing a professional atm and about to get back on meds

i'm just kind of having a breakdown right now
don't worry, i know i'm a worthless piece of shit and i know he deserves better than me
>>
>>25259823
Sounds like you need a good fuck and screw him
>>
>>25257853
how the hell are you a female kissless virgin at 19?? you look fine to me.. how is that possible?
>>
>>25257853
How are you poor but have so many games?
>>
File: 2030 Woman.jpg (68KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
2030 Woman.jpg
68KB, 640x960px
>>25257853
Will you make another post?
>>
File: DontTouchMyBreadGovernment.jpg (74KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
DontTouchMyBreadGovernment.jpg
74KB, 750x750px
>Eldest child in big Catholic family
>Raised on Jebus, dadrock and really shitty cooking
>Was the most pretentious, douchey pseudo-intellectual until high school and wanted to be some sort of psychologist when I grew up. Didn't actually know anything about psychology, but thought it entailed calling people "case studies," which lost me a lot of friends
>Started to clean up my act in high school. Got normal friends and hobbies, became anchor of the school's TV station, and was voted prom king
>Go to college to study journalism and German literature. Gradually realize everything I do and all of my relationships feel fake and plastic, and that it's almost like I'm playing a character all the time
>Around my junior year, start trying to break myself of my narcissism. Still working on that.
>Discover tabletop roleplaying around that time, which I find surprisingly helpful and therapeutic
>Inspired by a food columnist I worked with to take up cooking. (Cooking and baking now take up much of my free time, and I love being in the kitchen and cooking for people more than anything)
>Graduate top of the class in both of my majors
>Now work as the head designer at a newspaper and spend my days reading, baking and shitposting when I'm not at work. My job has made me pretty much nocturnal, though, so I don't have as many friends as I used to, but the ones I have are good ones. Pretty happy with where I'm at
>>
>>25257926
>/pol/
>reasoning is founded firmly in neurobiology
Pick one, fag.
>>
>>25257853
Kek I finally took time to look at the steam account, this is a troll account and troll post
>>
>be 19

So far so great. Wonderful age to be.
>female

Easy mode: unlocked.

>small hands and feet

So, the ideal situation for a woman like yourself? I have small hands and feet and I'm a DUDE. How do you think I feel?
>virgin

Ideal for a woman.

>never been with or kissed a guy

Unfortunate.

>dropped out of uni

You're gonna thank yourself. Going to school when you can't handle it is alway an exercise in futility. You can always go back. It'll still be there.

>depressed

My depression makes your depression look like euphoria.

>suicidal

WHY THE FUCK?

>dad left when I was 5

That blows, but not your problem.

>mom drinks and takes pills

Every mom drinks, and nearly everybody takes some kinda pills nowadays.

>live in the ghetto

It builds character.

>poor as shit

See above.

>can't even go out without getting harassed

Free attention because people can't contain how attracted they are to you. Oh, poor thing.

>started out as a liberal

Okay...

>now I hate blacks with a passion

You can still be liberal while hating Blacks with a passion.

No reason to, by the way. Also, the more you harbor hatred and anger towards something, the more the passion and taboo behind it will secretly turn you on and make you desire it. IE The more you hate Black, more likely you are to actually want to be fucked by Blacks.

Yeah, that's the purpose of video games.
>>
>>25257853
Awe
>>
File: IMG_7817.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7817.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Testing
>>
>>25261017
>when I sleep I hug my pillow and cry myself to sleep

Me too.

>Thoughts of impending doom loom over my head constantly

Same.

>no friends

BULLSHIT. You're an attractive girl, how the FUCK do you not have friends unless you intentionally sabotage your efforts or close yourself off from others who try to get close to you?

>no one I can talk too

You're taking to strangers on the Internet right now.

>no one I can trust

Trust me when you hear me say that you're attention-starving. You just need to love yourself first before anyone can love you.
>>
You guys know OP is a dude trying to get free games right?
>>
>>25261053
Kinda funny though, replace "girl" with "boy" in the OP and see how many people care. Report the steam account btw, it's against the rules to fish for free games
>>
File: 1494055761313.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494055761313.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
Not even white knighting:

>>25261483
She's not asked for games. You can't prove she's fishing unless she's specifically asked.

>>25261053
Is that why there's a time stamped pic? That can be set up, but imagine the effort.
>>
>>25261608
Scroll back the comments on HIS steam

The profile picture is the same one he posted here, just cropped. Changed yesterday, probably stolen from this board.
>>
>>25257853
This is a man.
>>
File: tipsfedora.png (22KB, 659x165px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.png
22KB, 659x165px
The best part about OP's Steam is how they leave nothing but long-winded bitchy reviews, many of which are for games they've logged over 100 hours in. OP needs calm down time.

>>25261797
>scroll back the comments on his steam
Anon why did you make me do this. Pic related.
>>
>>25257962
>>25258352
you literally said you want to be pegged
and you still live at home with your parents
that you're obviously a Beta
and you're quite clearly a cuckold
I'd also be willing to bet you're a mama's boy
>>
>>25261860
lol you clearly just throwing words out there hoping they stick. cuckold is someone who gets cheated on and stays with partner. cuck in terms of the political insult is someone who wants to cater to non-white people.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
>>25262225
>cuck in terms of the political insult is someone who wants to cater to non-white people.
What?
>>
>>25257853

>22
>Male.
>Virgin as can be.
>All the girls that had had a crush on me never told me until I moved to another country.
>Living by myself, with own place, job and car.
>Had to recently let go of the only girl I've formally dated.
>Not a single kiss.
>Lack the confidence to just flirt with women.
>Self esteem at an all time low (cause loneliness and a total failure at the sexing)
>Joined the local gym to maybe gain confidence, but I don't really know if it'll help.

I mean, I don't know. I've been told I'm a decent 7, but I really feel like a 3 so I can't never tell the difference between girls hitting on me or just being polite.

All because of parents induced fear of dating.
>>
>>25262483
cuck is refugees welcome, blm, no wall, no travel ban. what do you think it is?
>>
>>25262571
>cuck in terms of political insult
Wow this is what /pol/ actually does to people.
Go fuck a dude if having your ass played with is your #1 desire
>>
>>25262588
>thinks buttstuff with cute girl is same as fucking dudes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4aze4JhiUU
>>
M/27/Black/WA

The worst part is that there is nothing wrong with me. I'm a 5-6 in looks, and have no baggage whatsoever. Literally the only issue is that I live at home, although I'm moving out in a few months.

Yet I'm virgin who has never had a woman want anything to do with me.

If I didn't have a job, was socially inept, whatever...then at least I'd know the reason and could cope. Being normal for the most part and being this alone is beyond what I can deal with.
>>
>>25258133
>Dota 2 best game NA
>>
>>25263147
Other black people don't wanna hang with you? Where I'm at the black community is very insular, no stratification
>>
>>25257853

>25
>female
>architecture student
>depressed
>in a ldr for four years
>need to finish my degree to move with my bf to a better country and be happy
> been self sabotaging for the last five months
>final exam of 6 years long major is in 10 days and i have nothing to show
>i'm considering killing myself before the exam
>everyone would be better off without me
>i'm useless and i hate myself
>>
>>>25263569
Please dont do that, its really not worth it. Imagine what life could be like if you get to move. Either buck the fuck up and get ready for that exam now or flunk but dont give up. That "everyone would be better off without me" shit is never true, you're just telling yourself that.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.