[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am looking for a gf, be it ldr or in real life. I think i'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: bg.jpg (32KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
32KB, 500x357px
I am looking for a gf, be it ldr or in real life.
I think i'm probably a 6/10, you could do better. I think my personality is what really makes me worth it. I'm so tired of being alone, lets hang out a few times, see where things go.
>>
>>25256850
im tired of being alone but Im still deeply inlove with my ex.. so im fucked atm..
>>
>>25257035
That's the worst
>>
>>25256850
>>25257035
I know that feeling, it sucks.
>>
>>25257087
>>25257105
it is shitty..
I left him so he could travel and be happy with his life and it totally destroyed me inside, but he is happy and thats all that matters to me...
>>
>>25257112
I don't want to assume anything but whether you're male or female that's fucking beautiful and real love/care.
>>
>>25257117
fem.
Unfortunately we can't be together right now, but I have this feeling that we will rekindle in the future.. I honestly have no idea how I could love again. He completed me and I stopped treated him the way he deserved to be treated.. I feel like a piece of shit about my actions and I do anything to take them back, but this is my karma and I hope for letting him be happy and free I will receive good karma back..
My heart fucking hurts anon..
>>
message me on kik faerietaledreams
>>
>>25257125
I was going to say maybe he'd come back to you but I didn't want to pour salt in a wound. Are you both young? You left him? Why can't you travel with him
>>
>>25257138
thats what i am hoping but I dont want to get myself worked up..
we are both young, only 20 and 22.
I would travel with him but have too many ties holding me back, 2 cats, furniture, all my shit with no where to take it all really..
We are broke and he is just traveling, I cant feel that extra stress of travelling with nothing..
Plus our relationship hit a down word plunge because we got into drugs real bad and it changed both of us for the worst..
we need time to heal and grow..
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.