[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMWF Kingdom is recruiting! Asian Male Worldly Females ***

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: the office amwf.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
the office amwf.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
AMWF Kingdom is recruiting!

Asian
Male
Worldly
Females

It's been a while since I was recruiting, but there are a few changes since last time. We are now accepting *all* females, and we highly prefer Asian men to join. Trolls and harassers will be banned immediately.

We only use Discord (and sometimes Skype) for now. The kik group has been disbanded. We are currently holding ongoing events for prizes!

Is this an attempt at a discriminatory group? Not at all, it is merely a niche dedicated to that certain cultural mix between Asians (whether in Asia, or a western country, etc.) and non-Asians. A lot of us in the group have similar interests in one or more areas, and so there is a friendly vibe. And at times there is debate and serious discussion, which is also encouraged. The group is not focused solely on dating or anything sexual, but those are welcomed, as well. The focus is on just being a social community welcoming of different ideas and relationships. People have actually met up in person, dated while being members, and of course a lot of friendships have been formed since I started the group over a year ago.

Current Discord temp link:
https://discord.gg/T3xmZ

MAKE SURE to go to the Announcements channel and read the rules (under pinned messages). Then, go to the Introductions channel and introduce yourself to be promoted to member status. If not, you will be kicked out after a couple of days. You can also send me a timestamp face picture with the name of the group to become a verified member for full access to the group and channels. Rules will also be posted down below for convenience.
>>
RULES:

1. You should fill out an introduction form as soon as you can (you may be kicked out, not banned, after 48 hours if you do not). You need to send me (or post in introductions) a time-stamped selfie in order to access more channels. If you leave the group, we will delete your intro and intro picture, and if you come back you will need to post them once again.

2. Do not harass any of the members. This includes repeatedly spamming someone, saving pictures and posting them online, threatening, sending unsolicited nudes, launching personal attacks or defaming, etc. Violation of this rule will get you banned.

3. Anything with nudity is meant for the Lewd channel. Introductions channel is just for filling stuff out like your intro, personality sheets, and posting intro pictures.

4. Absolutely no gore. You can post links to gore-related things if there is no gore preview and you say it is gore with the link. Violating this will get you kicked or banned.

5. Most importantly, be respectful to other members. You can find a date or hookup here, but follow rule #2. If you want to send or receive lewdies, make sure the other person is comfortable with it. Asking repeatedly when they said no is harassment and will get you banned.

6. New members will be restricted from some channels before being assigned member status. You will also not be able to post pictures until given member status. Visitors will eventually be kicked out if they do not become a member (as mentioned above).

7. You may always @ officers or higher positions for help, or just PM (private message) us.

8. By joining our group, you are claiming to be at least 18 years old. Exercise self responsibility and do not get any other members caught up with your own illegal activities. You may not talk about illegal substances, websites, criminal activities, or try to sell/encourage anything illegal. Anything legal/iffy can be talked about in shitposting or lewd.
>>
If the above link doesn't work:

https://discord.gg/9UEc7
>>
File: qk1pd3T4ztJ5e.gif (571KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
qk1pd3T4ztJ5e.gif
571KB, 500x215px
>>
expired
originalo
>>
Sorry, this link will work:

https://discord.gg/h6x27C3
>>
Would this place be good to get dating advice from or is it just full of thirsty guys waiting on their Snow White?
>>
>>25259239
I'll seriously reply and so will others. I try to delete rude or inappropriately timed joke posts.
>>
How do you go about asking to meet your partner's parents? How far along does the relationship need to be before this is even appropriate? Do Asian parents usually want their kids to date/marry other Asians? How to deal if the parents don't like that their child is dating outside of their race/culture?
>>
Would a grill who's dated Asian twice but not looking to date right now but willing to dole out advice be welcome?
>>
>>25259554

It seems like you're overthinking things. Just casually bring it up with your partner and see what he/she says. Just because you meet their parents doesn't mean it has to be this really serious confrontation.

I've dated Caucasians before and my sister is currently dating one. My mother didn't really care, but that won't be the situation for all parents. Even if your partner's parents might have a problem, its still ultimately up to you and your partner on how you two want to proceed with things.
>>
File: 1466128885564.jpg (30KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466128885564.jpg
30KB, 432x320px
>>25260076
>>
>>25260353
Happens with white people too. There's a bunch of white parents that are much less forgiving than others, especially if they're very religious since most asians I know are agnostic or atheist
>>
>>25261527
In general do Asian parents just not care so much?
>>
>>25262203
At least mine dont. My brother married a white girl. Her mom were less forgiving since she's very religious.

My bro and I are first gen too.

Obviously my parents and relatives have a preference for asian girls, especially the ones still in China, but they're quite pragmatic. They realize there are just fewer quality asian girls.
>>
Recently joined. Juicy drama with this kid being friendzoned.
>>
98% male 2%female

Wot did i expect
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.