[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have nothing better to do. Let's all have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-05-07 21.00.48.jpg (3MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-07 21.00.48.jpg
3MB, 1944x2592px
If you have nothing better to do. Let's all have a chat about things!
>>
I have my birthday today.. So ofc I don't have anything better to do =P
>>
I am 20 years old studying education. I live in South Africa.
>>
>>25254089
Happy Uterus Liberation day! I hope you get all you need and want.
>>
My wife left me whis week so i'm just packing all of her stuff up and cleaning out our house. Oh the joy. Lol
>>
I am just stuck in school Xl
>>
>>25254115
Dude so sorry bro best of luck to you mate
>>
>>25254130
Thanks anon. Just sucks because she broke up with me on our anniversary. So that sunk the dagger in harder lol
>>
>>25254115
I am very sorry. Greener pastures? You will survive this.
>>
>>25254140
Definitely. Theres only so much that can keep me off my feet. In the end it was her choice to leave so its my choice to be happy
>>
I am sorry. But you will survive this. It will get better
>>
Half hope so anon. Being Aussie makes it a bit easier lol. But i'll be happy eventually. As soon as I am ready to move on, I will
>>
>>25254115
If you ever need a drinking buddie, I've got you, anon.
>>
>>25254089
Hey anon, happy birthday.

>>25254115
I am very sorry you have to go through this. I hope you can find someone better than her, don't let it bring you down.

>>25254082
what made you open this thread today anon? You seem amiable.
>>
Hello fellow humans
>>
>>25254467
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yjd1hLJSKg
I'm just a human being what's up with you?
>>
>>25254398
Amiable? I just needed company. Sorry I went out of 4chan and it does this new alias thing every time that happens.
>>
File: 1417821997910.jpg (500KB, 780x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1417821997910.jpg
500KB, 780x3120px
>>25254474
Beat is like the exact same as Paid in Full. I knew I heard it before.
>>
>>25254474
Dude wtf
>>
>>25254467
Hello there, other human.
How's your day?
Do you need a back rub?
Would you like some insight for whatever issues may be troubling you?
>>
>>25254478
Fear of a black hat
It's a satire muh dude.
>>
>>25254476
I think it's nice to find someone to talk with on /soc/ rather than having to talk either through nudes or rates threads. How is life treating you lately?
>>
>>25254474
Lol are you sure it's not your glasses
Nothings up, which brings up a question...do I have to always have something up or does that make me a boring person?

>>25254479
Ah good human, thank you for the back rub suggestion but I'm ok. I have no problems, eccept for being poor. Most of my problems are internal and I have to figure them out myself. How are you?
>>
>>25254521
Not if it's going down ya dig?
Actually I don't know, maybe but I rarely actually have anything new or interesting going on unless you count a new meme or something boring like that. >>25254476
Thanks for making this post.

>>25254479
The issue troubling me is how do you know there weren't dinosaurs on the moon if you never dig there? I want to see a moonasaur.
>>
>>25254521
Hey, when you're poor, you have the most time to focus on improving yourself. Set some goals and do some meditation, stick to them, and maybe pick up a new hobby.
I'm good, albeit a little lonely.

>>25254566
Have you ever listened to Dr. Steve Greer? Look him up on Youtube. He has some interesting things to say about the moon landing. I'm not sure if I believe him or doubt him, but he's still fun to listen to regardless.
>>
>>25254631
I'll look him up
>Little Lonely
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3jRejBVcB_g
Sorry bud.
>>
>>25254507
Oh you know studies and do on.. keeps me really busy lol. And with you?
>>
>>25254923
looking for works and surviving through a series of unfortunate situations. What are you studying?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.