[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a boyfriend but haven't been intimate in months.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: rize.jpg (47KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
rize.jpg
47KB, 564x564px
I have a boyfriend but haven't been intimate in months. what do you think is wrong?
>>
>>25251387
He's just not that in to you...

Do you play guitar?
>>
LDR?
Mental issues?
You're both devout Christians and realize that while your feelings might be pure actually consummating would be sin, as per Leviticus 18:22?
>>
>>25251475
No I don't. I should also mention that we're roommates. It's been months since we've been intimate. What should I do?
>>
>>25251512
Approach him you faglord
Ask for the seckses
>>
>>25251518
I have brought it up. He tells me he's busy from work or really tired.
>>
>>25251387
Do you spend time together other than sex?
>>
>>25251387
Get a fuck buddy.. sounds like not too kinky of a guy
>>
>>25251531
Then start masturbating when you know he's going to he coming home. I wasn't feeling it for a while with my ex, came home one time and she was screaming my name, busted on her face while she got off and it was good after that.
>>
>>25251534
Yeah we spend a lot of time together.
>>25251535
I would but feel guilty because we are "official' and living together. He says hes attracted to me but is never turned on when I try and make moves on him. I've literally gotten on top of him in just my underwear and made out with him and he asked me to get off of him so he could sleep.
>>
File: jwdab3.jpg (25KB, 512x331px) Image search: [Google]
jwdab3.jpg
25KB, 512x331px
>>25251387

Or you have a bad personality.

Or he just doesn't find you attractive for some other reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>25251538
I do masterbate when he's not around. He also knows that I do this occasionally.
>>
>>25251553
That's what I've been thinking as well
>>
>>25251552
Yeah, i even have friends that are couples who allow/want it because their other partner isn't fulfilled. I wouldn't feel guilty about it if i were you and if want to talk more discreet about it, can post my contact.
>>
>>25251562
Sit down and have a hard discussion with him. It sounds like you care a lot about him and your relationship, so going out of your way just for sexual gratification isn't the way to go about it. I'm full of life advice bud, don't sneak behind his back no matter what.
>>
>>25251387
You're not good at fucking, sopping wet pussy or you're not forefilling his fetish.

Talk to. Him you fucking moron and not in that girly angry whiney way do the straight sensible non emotional way. He probably has no self esteem because you're not treating him well
>>
so like, i dont have that much sex with my long time gf but thats more because lately we are both always so busy or stressed out. plus when we do have free time im not that sexual of a person and would rather spend quality time with her than have sex. and if im not in the mood theres really nothing to be done other than get her off which can get a little impersonal desu. i mean its obv worth discussing but for many of us the importance of sex in relationships gets so hyped up it makes it hard for us to admit that it just doesnt matter as much to us.
>>
>>25251645
i have no idea where that rouge desu came from.....
>>
>>25251604
I'm trying to avoid that, but I've been incredibly open about my feelings on multiple occasions. I think maybe this relationship won't work because of the intimacy issues. It's more important to me than it is to him, and it doesn't seem like it's going to change.
>>
>>25251605
I seriously think I'm good in bed.
>>
>>25251653
Then break up!
>>
>>25251662
just hmu on skype its gstoka
>>
>>25251662
Like the confidence, now share it with someone else who needs it too!
>Mee
>>
File: Attachment-1.jpg (121KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Attachment-1.jpg
121KB, 722x1280px
Me but face is 4/10
>>
>>25251710
Add me! >>25251691
>>
>>25251715
?
>>
1. He has a (possibly hidden) alcohol/drug dependency fucking his hormones up

2. He has depression/anxiety or some other mental illness fucking his hormones up.

3. He is fucking someone else.

4. He just isn't interested in you anymore.

5. A combination of any of the above.

Sorry to be harsh, just go for the most likely.
>>
>>25251710
>>25251722
you look amazing baby you should hit me up i'd help you out
>>25251681
>>
>>25251722
Your body is really nice, add me on snap? Up to talk more about your situation. @eaglezboi
>>
>>25251710
You are sexy. Would tap you anytime. So I guess your bf is distracted by something or someone.
>>
>>25251653
I'm sorry to hear that, and that he couldn't give you what you need out of it. It sounds fucked up, but I mean I hope you find someone who fucks you right we all need a lil love. If you know any girls into gingers hit me up tho
>>
face pic
>>
>>25251710
Okay, I'm gonna avoid the creepiness of these other posters here.

There's nothing wrong with your body, so its obv not that. Not 10/10, but you're definitely good looking.

There's a few possibilities here, and I'll go ahead and lay them out for you.

1. He could be cheating on you. Cant say the likelihood without knowing your situation.

2. He could just be losing intereat you and the relationship could be dying normally.

3. He could be depressed or having other similar life issues, that can cause decreased libido.

4. He may have an issue with erectile dysfunction.

5. Maybe he just doesn't like sex.

But you need to sit down and have a talk with him, and if you can't work it out, think about ending it with him
>>
>>25251755
That's a 8 not a 4 ffs. You are definitely cute
>>
That body picture of yours just lured all the creeps despite the topic but either way.. You're honestly gorgeous (I don't even know why you consider yourself 4/10) and you have a really nice body so I'm sure that's not the reason. He could be going through some problems that he hasn't been telling you about or he's hiding something so I think that the best you can do is have a real talk with him so you can actually know what is going on.
>>
>>25251755
>>25251710

Yeah Id want to bang every night if I was with you.

Theres something wrong with him OP
>>
>>25251755
>>25251710
You're attractive, maybe he is just tired, tell him how important this is for you, maybe ask him if he'll go yo a couples or sex therapist, normal couples have sex and unless you literally just want to take a fuck buddy or break up this is the next step, finding out. I'm assuming he doesn't have a chronic disease or physical ailment that would make it logical that he didn't feel like sex
>>
>>25251552
>he asked me to get off of him so he could sleep.
Try having sex with him in the morning instead of late at night
He may just genuinely be too tired to perform late at night.

Or he cheated on you, got AIDS, and doesn't want to infect you.
>>
>>25251725
>2. He has depression/anxiety or some other mental illness fucking his hormones up.
>>25251760
>3. He could be depressed or having other similar life issues, that can cause decreased libido.

^This

It's very likely he's having depression or mood issues. I was in the same situation. Was dating and moved in with a guy who was prone to being excessively depressive. He lost the will to do anything other than play video games and complain, lol.
>>
>>25251710
maybe he thinks (or knows) you've cheated on him

t. guy who won't fuck his pseudo-gf because he doesn't feel anything anymore
>>
>>25251755
>facebook image
>>25251710
>attachment-1

hmmm nm, on second thought this is probably a nasty ploy by some psychotic beta orbiter
>>
>>25251755
8/10... Would bang. Your bf is probably gay and doesn't want to realize or does and doesn't want to say it. Or he thinks HE'S terrible in bed and doesn't want you to know.
>>
I would hit that so hard if you pulled me out you'd become the king of england.
>>
>>25251387
>>25251512
>>25251531
> boyfriend hasn't been intimate in months
when the fuck was the last time you tried to seduce him?
don't go blaming it all on him,
in a relationship you share half the blame if it falls apart.
> boyfriend
> roommates
> he's busy/tired
A. either he's not your boyfriend, and just your roommate
or
B. you aren't communicating to maintain a healthy relationship
or
C. you've recently let yourself go, and gained a lot of weight
and he frankly no longer finds you attractive.
or
D. a combination of B and C and E
he's cheating because you let the relationship fall apart.
>>
>>25251834
Hey that sounds familiar, are you from California?
>>
I think you just want attention.

>HE DID THIS FOR ME?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h14GWP9rK44

By the way, they're fucking terrible. Make French Toast.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.