[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General AMA/Vent thread, str8 chillin edition I'm just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

General AMA/Vent thread, str8 chillin edition

I'm just procrastinating, about to paint my toenails and I need advice about which color.
No lewd pls
>>
What's the hot goss around the water cooler guys
>>
>>25250557
Bleh

Please describe yourself physically and sociologically so I may envision to whom I am corresponding.
>>
>>25250569
Sorry, this isn't like a thread where I'm trying to impress you or anything, sorry if I gave that vibe.
Just a general discussion board.
>>
>>25250557
i heard that bitch carol in HR is harassing craig again
>>
Fuck of whore and kys
>>
>>25250582
Honestly fuck Carol, she always keeps those hard candies at the HR desk but gives you a judgemental face when you take one. Who else are they there for, Carol? A peppermint has like 15 calories, get off my jock about it
>>
>>25250593
exactly! did you see her flip shit the other day when i ate her mr goodbar off here desk
>>
>>25250588
I don't understand how this is any different from those tea-time threads or general chats. Is it because you assume I'm a girl, is that the only difference?

>>25250596
It's like, don't bring that good quality shit around if you don't want people to take it! Nobody asked you to be the candy gatekeeper, Carol
>>
>>25250613
ya really, that jerk. Also john told me i needed to work this sunday, what a knob
>>
>>25250613
Yeah, attention whoring and making more threads when those are still there
I repeat kys
>>
>>25250648
>Attention whoring

I haven't even posted a picture of myself and specified non-lewds.

The chat general is at 400 and that's the only one as far as I know.

What's the issue?

>>25250639
Office jobs are shit for sure, anon. DO you work one irl?
>>
>>25250661
oh thank god i dont, i just love the movie office space. do you work one?
>>
>>25250528
It's summertime so you should go with lighter colors. Unless you're pale, then darker colors look better.

I'm getting ready for work but I really just want to stay home and play video games :/
>>
File: polish.jpg (2MB, 2837x4032px) Image search: [Google]
polish.jpg
2MB, 2837x4032px
>>25250664
Nah, I work remote so I don't have to go into the office it's great.

>>25250683
Yeah, I have pale skin and both light and dark options. Here's what I have on me.
That sucks, do you dislike your job or is it just one of those days?
>>
>>25250715
go with the sparkly red, it makes you go faster!
>>
>>25250661
500 bump limit, go away whore
>>
>>25250725
calm down ya virg
>>
>>25250731
Kys beta whiteknight
>>
>>25250724
The third one down?
And yeah man that's why my car has flames on it

>>25250725
I truly don't understand the anger. I think that if you gave it a chance, we could get along. You've already posted in my thread like a bunch anyways, I feel like we're so close.
>>
>>25250715
Second from the top. I kind of like the one right below it too, though. Those are interesting polishes, I kinda have a thing for iridescent or whatever

And no, not a shitty job but I just got a PS4 and horizon zero dawn is fun af
>>
>>25250528
Ayyy what I miss
Something about Carol being a cunt again?
As for venting my dealer sucks at timing and probably is going to procrastinate delivery until I get on his ass... Again
Nigga I'm not your boss I'm your customer get your shit together
Also crushing on a girl who's lost interest in me which sucks cause I rarely crush but the last time i met dimes in my eccentric taste they both crushed on me hard then lost interest quickly once things turned sexual god damn I wish I wasn't so fucking controlling/demanding n the bed but its how I get off :/
>>
>>25250744
If you delete your thread and wait for the others to die we can be friends
>>
>>25250749
Yeah, I like the iridescent look too, it makes me think of all those cool futuristic movies.
Oh shit horizon zero dawn is supposed to be good as fuck, I'm jealous.
>>
>>25250715
Depends on your outfit but grey with a black tip would look nice
>>
I did too much acid and am struggling hard to relearn social boundaries and norms, and whatcalways gets to me is how I don't have a sex drive anymore. I think I fried myself out and my brain chemistry is all fucked. I'm tall, white, blonde + blue eyes, pretty muscular and get hit on often enough, but sex has lost its attractiveness for me, and I don't know how I can get it back. Smoking weed a dozen times daily probably doesn't help much either.
>>
>>25250847
It happens it will come back eventually it's just you've gone beyond the need of sex so you lost the want
What else has been going on I'm always interested in hearing about people who went over the edge
>>
Damn I need to grow a vagina or something because nobody wants to talk
>>
I disappeared, my nails are done now though.

>>25250817
Thanks, I did the gold-ish one.
So what's up anon
>>
>>25250744
flames make everything faster ya know
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (91KB, 674x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
91KB, 674x800px
>>25250988
Show results
Nm just pissed at my dealer cause he's running late
>>25250998
This anon knows what's up
>>
What happened here?
So i met this girl and we chatted all night then later on we met up , talked for and hour or so, it was dark so we parted with a hug, everything's chill you know.
But for some reason over the next few days her texts have gone to shitty 3 sentence words and she doesn't wanna do anything with me and makes up excuses.
I mean i did act like a dick for a few days back then but i stopped, and her behavior is still distant.

How do i patch things up?
>>
>>25250859
I don't know if you are still here or not, but I just got off work and will type it up anyway because I like writing it out. Helps me passively vent about things. What else has been happening?

>crazy synchronicity, like I'll think of a band or somg I haven't heard since I played guitar hero or whatever, and then I'll hear that song or the artist I thought of literally moments later for the first time in years, just 1 example that happened today.

>half believing I'm psychic, I was at a concert/rave with a couple friends Saturday night and I was staring at some slut in the first row when the strobes were going, and I started thinking thoughts toward her telling her to look at me, trying to visualize the weight of my thoughts and build it up like a snowball going down a hill, and trying to amplify my voice to almost shout in my mind while I was thinking to her. When I "launched" it she immediately turned around and stared directly at me wide eyes as fuck. Weirded me out big time

>lack of a moral code. Relativism makes so much more sense now, ie your definition of good could be not killing your neighbor after they dented your car, while my idea of good would be not calling the police or reporting it to insurance. Perspective isn't one size fits all, and life is one complete gray area with the law being a false arbiter of good or evil.

I'm leaving a lot of things out, but easily the most unnerving out of all of it is this voice (in the way your thoughts have "sound" in your mind) that is independent from my conscious thoughts that tells me things I couldn't possibly know, and is never wrong about it. Has come in handy gambling and making fixed bets. It comes and goes and widely varies with what it tells me
>>
>>25251159
Shes moved on so should you
Sorry brah truth hurts
>>25251245
Sounds like all good shit to me
If you want the voice to go away do a cleanse nothing but raw honey and tea for as long as you can but atleast 2days and meditate on it going away
>>
Just debating having a smoke, listening to some DJ Shadow and aimlessly browsing images of pretty and cool shoes. Anybody still here to chat?

>>25251245
That's some heavy stuff go be living with. Have you gone to a doctor?

>>25251159
Ask her if something's up
>>
>>25251282
>Ask her if something's up
i kinda did, i told her she seemed angry at me, she said she's not.
i don't know.
>>
>>25251374
She might not be angry at you, but that doesn't mean she's not upset or less willing to do things. Possibly it's not even related to you at all. When I'm on my period I avoid contact with people if I can, and if I'm just feeling down I rarely feel like chatting.

What did you do exactly?
>>
>>25251282
I haven't felt the need to go to the doc. Life is different but it's more like a superficial mental filter has been put on but it's easy to deal with and more or less ignore.

>>25251270
How would that help at all? I need to fix my brain chemistry before anything. Months of doing ~1000ug/1mg 1 or 3 times a week probably scarred up my serotonin production centers. But my intelligence hasn't changed as far as I can tell
>>
>>25251449
Is it not possible that the extended usage of acid triggered some pre-existing condition that you had, such as schizophrenia?

Just a thought, since it happened to a friend of mine.
>>
>>25251391
i didn't exactly DO anything, it was more like i was trying to command her.
there was this one sentence that could've pissed her off.
I said "it doesn't matter what you want anonette, it matters what i want"
the next few days were shit, she's a bit more talkative now but the distant typing style is pissing me off.
like i've said tho, i stopped being a dick, i wanna show her that i'm a nice guy but she just won't let me.
>>
>>25251519
...ok yeah she's pissed, that's a pretty ridiculous thing to say. Did you apologise at least?
>>
>>25251573
not really , i brushed it off after a while as "just kidding" or something along the lines of that.
she said she had a busy weekend but it's hard to believe, she does have exams coming up or something like that but i think it's just an excuse.
Tried asking if she wanted to go to this movie i'm looking forward to, she said she's already made plans with her mom, ha.
it's all sketchy you know?
>>
File: 1493256011486.jpg (269KB, 700x368px) Image search: [Google]
1493256011486.jpg
269KB, 700x368px
Is it worth going through the stages of trying to improve ones mental health or should I just kill myself?

I'm a 21 yr old male and I have gotten to the point where I can no longer work or continue my degree. Is it even worth trying to get better?

Im not a kissless virgin or a neet. I was in a good place before my mental health and cognitive skills started to degrade.

I've lost all of my close friends and am relying on my immediate family to survive. Is it worth it?

My body and mind are both basically giving up.
>>
>>25251628
Not sure if you can believe me but it is worth it.
>>
>>25251245
Dude youve seen reality for what it is. Youve enlightened yourself without realizing it. Youve tapped into your inner conscious and seen your true self. Thats why you feel lost. You need to accept and go deeper into these feelings.
>>
Corndogs Jackie, corndogs.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.