[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IDEAL MATE THREAD Post about yourself and how your ideal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 444
Thread images: 66

IDEAL MATE THREAD

Post about yourself and how your ideal partner would be.
>>
Hoo boy one of these. Yowza.

I want an equally jaded partner with whom I can detach from the bullshit of life and form a shelter, carving out a life for ourselves and vastly fucking over anyone who wrongs us.

Of course I'm a guy so I might as well be wishing for the moon but w/e
>>
Ideally, I want someone who wants to be with me just for the sake of being with me, that has no reason for being with me but stays nontheless and feels happy to be by my side
>>
I'm all against "romantic love" kind of things, so, I guess what I want is basically a free love/open relationship thing
I'd love someone to watch obscure movies and old fashioned cartoons and shit like that with
If she's a girl, I'd want her to be a radfem
>>
I want a girl who won't get really obnoxious about sentimental things. I can't take the constant AWWWWWing that my last ex was all about, everything was so Disneyfied that it just got so annoying. I like relaxed people that can process their emotions before they feel the need to share them.
>>
I like that for once the thread isn't all green text.

>>25250013
>vastly fucking over anyone who wrongs us.
This made me a bit scared.
Why would you want that?

>>25250030
Sweet.
>>
me:
>21/m/from Italy
>pale, kinda tall, kinda skinny. Dark blond hair, blue eyes
>into weeby stuff
>into alt rock
>love dogs
>currently studying physics
>kind of a weird mix between being social and being a stereotypical nerd
>not really into sports, but still try to keep in shape
>I really like rambling about the stuff I like, so I'd really love to find someone who listens to me. Obviously I'd do the same for her.

Her:
>not immature
>not boring
>cute
>doesn't use too much makeup/is not too "fake" in general
>has some sense of humour, doesn't take herself too seriously
>has some goal in life
>is really passionate about something
>has some taste in music (no "I listen to anything, I don't really have any favourites" bs)
>speaks at least 2 languages
>tall
>blue eyes
>likes animals
>drinks, but knows her limits
>doesn't smoke, doesn't do drugs
>has some nerdy passion/understands the fact that I am into nerdy stuff
>hangs out with my friends sometimes. Also has friends of her own.
>>
>>25250048
So you want a fuck buddy
>>
>>25249959
6'2 190 fit, hot, white, good paying blue collar worker. 7 inches thick girth wanting calm mellow women who want freedom but not be a whore regular basis sex. Then a 18 year old white blue or green eyed girl when I'm 35-40 to breed must be over 5'10
>>
>>25250170
>open relationships are not relationships
okay
>>
>>25250211

they really aren't, no matter how much you try to tell yourself they are
>>
Me:
>23/M/Upper Central US
>Biochem Student
>Average body/workout 4 days a week. 6’2”
>Golden medium length hair
>In-between masc and fem
>Work in a cancer research lab
>Live on my own
>Doing grad work soon
>Like to lift, especially lower body
>Like to play vidya to destress (OW, League, DotA, DS)
>Enjoys shitposting and bantering throughout the day
>Very romantic and monogamous
>Love to cuddle
>Very sexually submissive

Him:
>Lives in US or will eventually
>Masculine but isn’t a dick
>Emotionally aware and supportive.
>Reliable as a person.
>Decently outgoing socially. Likes constant conversation and banter over alone time.
>Sexually and Socially dom
>Loyal, Romantic, Affectionate, and Monogamous
>Likes to play vidya as well or wouldn’t mind getting into a few casual games just for couples time
>Clingy and Possessive. Fairly attractive trait
>Wouldn’t mind lifting together eventually, would like for me to cook him dinners while he’s bulking

Kik: kekandace
Ask for skype if necessary
>>
I guess I just want a girl fluent in English that also likes Berserk.
>>
>>25249959
All i want is a loyal, very kinky gf to care for and treat perfect. Where are you??
>>
I haven't seen one of these in a while but might as well give it a shot, right?

Me:
>22/M/Western Europe
>Tall (185cm / 6'1ft), chubby, brown eyes and medium brown hair (and I also wear glasses)
>Quite shy and introvert at first but talkative once I get to know you better
>Very kind, affectionate and honest
>Passionate about my hobbies/interests (cooking, vidya, anime, animals, travelling)
>Spends most of the spare time playing vidya with friends, watching tv shows/anime, cooking or simply chilling in bed while listening to some good music

Her:
>Around my age
>Likes staying home most of the time but doesn't mind going out once in a while
>Shares similar interests (listed above)
>Loves cuddling
>Caring, loyal and honest
>Would love to have pets and to travel around the world
>Short is a plus

Please leave me an e-mail with your contact if you're interested and I'll message you as soon as possible: [email protected]
>>
Her:
>22-30
>Shy is fine
>Kind is a plus
>Anything creative is a plus (writer/musicians get bonus points)
>Likes staying in most of the time, but doesn't mind going out once in a while
>Enjoys trying food, not too picky
>Can think for herself
>Is not afraid of sharing secrets or feelings
>Enjoys sex and being intimate (not required daily)
>Cuddle bug
>Doesn't want kids/Open
>Reliable/Supportive
>Independent, does not mind alone time or when we don't talk all day
>Would love to have pets/has pets
>Loyal
>Honest

Me:
>26, male, white
>dark, long hair
>blue eyes
>introverted
>mostly quiet, though I can get talkative
>homebody
>musician and occasional writer
>play in a tribute band to pass the time as the bassist
>full time job, own a home, live alone
>I occasionally cook and try different things

Kik/telegram: nazunalika
discord: Sokel#8058
steam: Sokel
>>
File: JPEG_20170515_221357.jpg (15KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170515_221357.jpg
15KB, 128x128px
Me:
>Dead

Her:
>Dead
>>
>>25250211
they're not
>>
May have gotten a little too into writing this list

Me:
>21/f/Canada
>bi
>Western European descent
>5'5, pale, eye color varies wildly from green to brown, long dark hair but dye it often
>introverted, prefer staying indoors, people that aren't in my close circle annoy/drain me
>social anxiety and other issues, hate big groups, can be a little clingy
>uncontrollable mood swings, high highs and low lows
>not athletic
>love animals
>student and work part time
>work full time when off school, also volunteer at local shelter
>vegan
>atheist but very much into spirituality and meditation
>draw, read, watch a lot of tv series and anime, cosplay, play video games. interested in fantasy and escapism
>open when it comes to music, into 80's 90's alt rock, not into anything heavy/hardcore
>dress hipster/edgy or conservative
>love new experiences, open to experimenting/trying most things once as long as it's safe

Ideal Him:
>older (within 5 years)
>taller, fit or skinny, takes care of himself
>dresses well or lets me dress him
>attractive, not overly "manly" looking, not hairy
>creatively driven
>smart, quick witted
>similar sense of humor
>respects my boundaries, my quirks, and my flaws
>able to deal with my mood swings, able to let me handle my personal issues, emotionally sensitive and empathetic
>loves animals, cares about my pets
>healthy relationship with his family and mine
>into some of the same hobbies, willing to watch/try each other's shows together even if it's not what he's normally into, cosplays with me
>works or goes to school, plays video games but isn't completely consumed by them
>wants to hang out whenever possible
>prefers staying indoors
>shares everything, no trust issues
>supportive, reliable, loyal and protective
>passionate and opinionated, accepting of other opinions, tolerant, not a pushover
>finds ways to keep everyday life interesting and exciting
>can never get enough of me
>good in bed, playful dom, knows how to tease me
>>
>>25254510
>can never get enough of me

Stage 5 clinger
>>
>>25254510
Canada is so far away
>>
Me:
>ugly
>zoloft
>d&d, reading, science
>big titties

Them:
>big feet
>mean to everyone except me
>ok a little mean to me but in a teasing way
>blonde
>>
I pretty much just want a guy who is challenging intellectually, but is loving and kind to me.
>>
>>25254667
challenging.... as in retarded? Either or should be relatively easy to find
>>
>>25254736
Lol, no. Outstandingly intelligent, fun to talk to, with a good sense of humour.
Not many people like that.
>>
me
>retarded

her
>retarded
>>
>>25254791
Yeah but like. How big cock
>>
>>25254667
I'm that kind of guy. For some reason, I don't really care so much about anyone challenging me intellectually. I mean it doesn't tend to happen so maybe that's part. Maybe. Loving and kind though, well yeah. Now that's something I expect to be returned.
>>
>>25254667
>>25254791

That's pretty vague, but I have a sense of humor, you spelled it wrong, BTW America won the rights to the English language in the treaty of Ghent, very intelligent and could be fun to talk to if we get past the initial awkward boring background stuff. What topics do you want to discuss?
>>
>>25254519
What's wrong with liking clingy dudes? I like having a clingy bf, constant affection is nice. Different strokes for different people tho.
>>
>>25254867
I think most people assume that clingy always equals an unhealthy attachment and usually speaks to deeper emotional/ psychological issues. Also most people just don't want to be joined at the hip to any one person. It would depend on the severity and whether it was just a preference or if my potential partner actually couldn't handle being left without me for a while, especially in an emergency.
>>
>>25254637
What do you enjoy reading? What type of science interests you the most? I've never played D&D would you talk to me about that or how to start? My feet are 12 and a half wide by US measurements, I'm not blonde though.
>>
>>25254894
I mean I agree that there are multiple levels of clingy. I don't like to be joined at the hip either but daily skype calls, texts/convos are very nice. I do think however, that clingy in general gets a bad rep even if it's to a lesser degree.
>>
File: princess15.png (268KB, 573x850px) Image search: [Google]
princess15.png
268KB, 573x850px
I think looking for realistic is sort of dumb in these threads, since the more you signal to 'ooh ooh that's me lemme smash' the more desperate and conforming you sound in a desire for affection. And I don't want to be 'please I'll fit any mold you want' because that's not what I am. So fuck it, imma talk fantastical.

I want to own a woman's soul. I want to be able to keep the spirit or life experience or whatever similar concept of some lover woman, in a stone or soup or some personal artifact, and keep her as a token for myself. And then have control over fusing that soul with all sorts of bodies, creatures or objects over the centuries, then taking her apart and returning her to that companion piece again to try something new. Not simply gorgeous women my personal soul pet would inhabit, but beasts of burden, great ships or vehicles, to control her interaction with the world in all sort of wild and wonderous ways, as an omnipresent master. Or just hold that essence in its base state in my hand, not have to deal with the complexities of age or reservation, total and timeless control of someone else, someone dear.
>>
>>25254906
I will say lemme smash any time I want because I love it.
>>
>>25249959
Me:
>24
>male
>white
>U.S.
>6'1
>shy introvert
I really don't ever know what to say about myself in these

Her:
>cute. Age, weight, race or height isn't super important as long as I think you're cute
>is willing to play vidya with me, or watch me play on occasion
>is okay with my full time job soaking up a lot of my time

My discord is Throwaway #3501. You can ask me anything you want to know
>>
>>25249959
Me:
>20
>male
>white
>live in the UK
>dark hair
>125lbs and 5'11
>no tattoos or piercings and don't want any
>i dont use social media
>somewhat shy and introverted and quiet
>i don't smoke do drugs or drink
>honest and loyal also romantic
>very calm most of the time, hard to get me angry
>not very experienced in relationships
>i like gaming, history, programming, reading, writing, airsoft, travelling and i'm fluent in two languages
>dont like anime and asian culture in general
>currently working and studying at the same time

Her:
>18-22
>white
>lives in the UK
>not fat or chubby
>no tattoos or piercings
>doesnt use social media
>shy, introverted dont like going out
>clingy, obsessive, posessive
>doesnt smoke or does drugs
>not a total weeb
>not a NEET
>likes gaming or at least tolerates it
>loyal and honest, will never cheat
>sexually inexperienced
>likes cuddling
>has some interesting hobbies

Kik: atazs
>>
>>25254510
I feel like you described me perfectly besides me being the same age as you
>>
>>25254510
Hey I'm in southern Ontario and think I got what you're looking for while you seem like a girl I can see myself with. If you wanna talk a bit and see where it goes here's a throwaway email we can start with
[email protected]
>>
>>25254791
hmu on kik pipredomese
>>
File: 1476566561351.jpg (793KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1476566561351.jpg
793KB, 827x1169px
I'm just some oldfag that's 31 and does freelance photography and media gigs due to recently graduating college. I like to keep my life stress-free as much as possible due to suffering from BPII, so I've adjusted to being a homebody and enjoy spending time with my rabbit and random web surfing. I also enjoy some gaming on the side, if I have the time to enjoy them, and I've been messing with a mix of FFXIV & the Switch with the new spare time I now have.

As far as what I'm looking for in another? I'm looking for a relationship with a lady pal, since I miss just having someone to talk to about any and everything, and having the chance to possibly play a game or two on the side if time permits would be swell. Someone to confide in at points, while offering the same to them. I've been in a few low standard threads, so I'm really not picky and more curious to see if someone would be interested in me, so yeah, tag me and I can supply some contact info or reach out to you.
>>
>>25254894
>>25254519
Like I said I'm a little bit clingy myself and I just want someone who enjoys my company as much as I enjoy theirs. And I want to be able and excited to do everything together.

That's just my idea of being in an ideal relationship where we both give our all to each other. I don't think it's unhealthy personally
>>
>>25254958
No offense but I don't expect to meet anyone here who fits what I described. I did it mostly for myself because it helps when I put things into writing.
>>
>>25254819
I need some challenge because it pushes me to better myself. I get really bored otherwise.
Of course, I am a pretty loving and kind girlfriend.

>>25254863
Yes, it's very vague. I used to post in these threads quite a bit, and usually when I wrote something detailed I got added by people who were nothing like the kind of guy I like. A waste of time.
The only time I had some luck was with a very vague description. Didn't get a boyfriend, but got a very good friend.

I have pretty varied interests. In my free time I am mostly studying about mathematics, physics and astronomy at the moment. My grandmother was a teacher and she taught me how to read at 3, and I never stopped. I love art, history and philosophy. I enjoy discussing politics as well.
I really like learning tho, so even if we don't share any interest but you're into some specific subject and have a lot of time to waste I'd love to listen and learn.

I prefer British english spelling and I usually say "Gent" when I refer to the town in Belgium. Which is very pretty, by the way - better than Brugge.
>>
Me
>a bro

Her
>a bro
>>
>>25255122
Too bad, I do fit the majority of your criteria and that's not an exaggeration. Obviously there is more to me than what's there (good and bad), as I'm sure the same can be said about you. Still open to a friendly chat if you'd like.
>>
>>25249959
me:
>6'2
>white
>slim
>brown hair
>blue eyes
>glasses
>west EUrope
>student in uni
>no friends
>never had a relation
>clingy
>weird
>play pc games a lot
>sit inside

Her:
>europe
>as weird as me
>also inexperienced
>play vidya
>clingy
>not much else I suppose

>>
>>25254903
>>25255106

I don't actually see anything inherently wrong with being clingy, I was just attempting to explain why some would be averse or say discouraging things about it. I like a small amount of clinging, it makes me feel valued.

>>25255134
I would love to have open and honest discussions with you, where we could freely and openly share our thoughts and opinions, I don't have massive amounts of free time but I have some and always am looking for something stimulating, unfortunately my understanding of global politics, while better than the average American might be either lacking or flawed, based on an assumption that is false or a source that is invalid or biased

>>25255122
I might actually attempt fulling this out then. But my ideal mate is rather liquid, mostly because I don't actually think there is one person who is absolute perfection for me as a mate, rather someone more compatible than most who has an interest and attachment to me.
>>
>>25249959
me:
>6'1
>nigger chink
>bearmode
>black hair
>faggot
>filmmaking
>music

her:
>just don't peg me
>>
>>25255180
If you have a way to stay in touch, I wouldn't mind.
I have kik and skype.
>>
>>25255193
Mycleverfakename at gmail dot com
That's attached to my skype or email me, I have a kik as well if you prefer, if you can't find me, I have a pufferfish skeleton as a display picture, it's just visually fascinating, if you want a picture of me I can send you one.
>>
File: fuckin normies.png (38KB, 617x507px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin normies.png
38KB, 617x507px
>Me
I am a 25 year old White British male.
6'0", medium build, long hair and beard like pic related. Probably a 6, maybe a 7 on a good day. I don't really know.
Mild mannered, calm and relatively quiet, honest to a fault. Conservative traditionalist in life, love, and politics.
I have 2 STEM degrees. I'm currently wagecucking while I look for a position as a trainee clinical perfusionist.

>Her
She will be a 19-24 year old White British/European female.
Between 5'1" and 5'4", slim to medium build, long hair, blonde or brown. Plain-looking is fine, but above a 5/10.
Absolute honesty, will never lie to me. Submissive. Reserved and modest are good.
Educated or not, I don't care; has a 'career' she will drop to raise children. Any politics, but willing to accept and abide by mine.
Ideally a virgin, but can accept a max of 1 previous partner (like myself).

>Us
I want a traditional family life. I'm the patriarch, the provider and protector; she's a mother and housewife above all else. Gender roles exist for a reason. We support each other in our actions.

>Etc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>>
>>25255224
Also to Alma T, if you happen upon this post, Hmu again, we never finished our conversation.
>>
>>25254510
so you're fat rite
>>
Eh. Never do these, but why the fuck not.

Me:
>20
>5'10, lean-muscular, gray eyes, hairless cuz waxing
>Fair white, pretty good complexion, 7/10 desu
>Fashion sense of a henchman in an action movie, and a pretty sexy brown Pompadour
hairstyle
>Laid back, optimistic, makes jokes constantly and about everything, takes almost nothing seriously
>Into vidya, mainly weird niche shit like Hotline Miami and Dark Souls
>Adore music of almost all types, a few personal favorites being Carpenter Brut and Gesaffelstein
>Don't really drink or do drugs, but I'll try most shit once, just for fun
>I'm currently working as a fuckin' pizza boy, but I'm job searching, and pick up odd-jobs any chance I get
>Small, but not pathetic apartment where I live alone
>Not as broke as you're probably assuming

Him:
>My age, older, or a bit younger
>Height don't matter, I ain't insecure
>Pretty feminine
>Skinny/Slim
>Chill person
>Sexually and socially sub
>Doesn't take shit seriously
>Cuddles
>Treats sex like a fun hobby, game, or romantic experience, not an occasional ritualistic event
>Not a pothead
>The good kind of lazy
>A soft voice would be A1

I guess if my super specific lover boy actually finds this post, hmu on Kik: BojanglesMcBojangles, or ask for Skype.
>>
>>25255382
>weird niche shit like Hotline Miami and Dark Souls

You are a little baby

Gib skype
>>
>>25255382
Not sure why hairstyle isn't green, but whatever.
>>
>>25250048
Radfem?
>>
>>25254667
I have a graduate degree in history, knowledge of multiple languages, and know a large amount about some more fringe things.

What is your preferred method of contact?
>>
>>25254510
>>25255106
>>25255122

You should post your discord contact info...

Otherwise, you'll have to live the rest of your life with the nagging regret that we never spoke with eachother. I'm everything you are looking for, the exact embodiment of your ideal mate. Even if we don't end up together, you should know that I exist and what you want is out there somewhere.

I don't intend to seem cocky or full of myself here. I'm just being blatantly honest and extending the opportunity to you instead of scrolling through and forgetting about it. I don't ever post here, but this one time I've made the exception.
>>
>>25255671
As the male you should post yours or a throwaway, females get flooded.
>>
>>25255726

Your point is valid.

>>25254510
>>25255106
>>25255122

Email specifically for you:
[email protected]
>>
>>25254637
Info? I meet all that criteria except blonde :(
>>
Me
>6'5 ausfag, borderline fit, 25
>hard working introvert
>has goals. Still working at them.

Her
>her own person
>driven and passionate

I have connection issues. I read people well, but i always feel apart from those around me.

Someone who's nice, who has their shit together, who isn't living through me or I them. See's something in me, and I them.

Its a partnership, after all. Just someone who's happy to see me. Who i can warm up on cold nights, who i can cuddle into when i am down. Spontaneous hugs. Dumb jokes.

Like a shitty tumblr comic, essentially.
>>
Me: white, f, black hair, eyes.

Him: pretty or masculine
Dark humor
Witty
Cold headed
Machiavellistic
A bit sadistic
Humanity is overrated
Creative
Into absurdism/ nihililism
>>
File: 1450681832532.gif (1020KB, 370x266px) Image search: [Google]
1450681832532.gif
1020KB, 370x266px
>No ideal, but basically a non-partner/sex partner, fwb/fuck buddy

me:
>26/M/TX (DFW)
>chubby, pale, long bob, black/dark brown hair, etc.
>into vidya, tv, movies, reading, and music (goth, grunge, post-punk, shoegaze, punk, slowcore, ambient, house, industrial, noise, experimental, etc.)
>I enjoy weeb shit
>I work on various projects
>420 friendly
>depressing, but chill and nihilistic
>I like bdsm (switch), public sex, pet play, archivization, roleplay and much more

you:
>in my area
>(cis) female
>sexually casual/laid back

bonus if:
>we have similar tastes
>you're 420 friendly
>are depressing, self-loathing, misanthropic, a loner, anti-social, or chill
>if you're "gothy" or nihilistic
>slutty, curvaceous (thicc, chubby or bbw), or kinky
>like anime
>if you dye your hair

kik: blackpoolgraves
(I also have a discord and skype upon request)
>>
File: 1441530835826.jpg (53KB, 599x489px) Image search: [Google]
1441530835826.jpg
53KB, 599x489px
>>25255942

Hello if only you were in my area, feel free to hit me up on kik regardless you sound cool
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494916903382.jpg (110KB, 985x950px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494916903382.jpg
110KB, 985x950px
Well honestly I want someone who can talk music and humour with me.

Me
>19
>chubby
>pierced
>blue eyes
>5'2"
>loud laugh, shy
>high sex drive
>strong humour
>philosophical
>loves animals

Him
>around my age
>enjoys the same music as me
>preferably musician
>taller than me
>also strong humour
>generally nice
I'll add my top50 music albums for people who are interested
>>
>>25256040
Also I forgot to add my kik: adriananmily
>>
>>25255942

Let's talk about the deep dark abyss which is human nature.

Kik: Devlot
>>
>>25255142
>>25255671
There's a few reasons I'm kind of reluctant to respond to you guys. I'm at a point where I've given up completely on anything serious happening online mostly because it's been a waste of time aside from the few friends I've made and kept.
I've also never been into long distance so if you don't live in Montreal or ever plan on living here, it already isn't going to work out.
And I'm definitely not sharing my email because it's my full name and I know better. I can't really be bothered to make a throwaway either.

If you still want to talk leave your snapchat and I'll add you. Be willing to exchange live pictures and videos if you want me to take you seriously.

>>25255180
I find putting my thoughts and feelings into writing helps remove myself and gives me some perspective. Which lets me fix anything I don't like about my own ideas and didn't even realize.
Even if you don't have an ideal image of someone you can at least narrow it down and try to look for those compatible qualities in others.

>>25255340
If I was I wouldn't be looking for fit or skinny men exclusively
>>
File: WATCH_ME_AS_I_GRAVITATE.png (273KB, 483x440px) Image search: [Google]
WATCH_ME_AS_I_GRAVITATE.png
273KB, 483x440px
Me
>19/Male/East Coast USA
>6'3 average build.
>Black Hair, Brown Eyes
>Egyptian so I'm not white white but not dark enough to get any scholarships
>Spends time playing vidya and netflixing, starting to get into hiking a bit.
>Can get clingy at times but stop myself from making it get too annoying.
>Into Indie Trash (FATHER JOHN MISTY, Bon Iver, The Antlers, Arcade Fire, Radiohead...)
>Favorite movies are Shutter Island, Split, Interstellar, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
>Favorite TV Shows are The Office, Parks & Rec, Lost, Rick and Morty, and House MD.
>Makes goofy jokes.
>Can be super serious if needed.
>Always try to help out my friends the best I can.
>Depresso but not a total downer about it.

Her
>18-24
>Female
>Location doesn't matter much.
>Funny
>Can put up with my shit
>Can be serious if needed.
>Kinda a shut in
>Introverted Or Shy
>Enjoys spending time with me
>Into vidya.

My ideal person isn't all that specific but if you don't follow some stuff that's still fine. Hit me the heck up ladies.
kik is brotatius.
>>
File: IMG_4272.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4272.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
me:
>21, 5'5", 160
>NYC
>pink/blonde hair with long brown roots
>into dance/indie/punk/rap/whatever music. i like to dj and go to clubs.
>kind of immature and shy but also kind of not

him:
>cute, similar interests, cuddly, good sex

idk i kind of give up with romanticisms, everytime I find someone with qualities I like that I actually get along with, they find a way to distance themselves because I tend to get emotionally attached easily (I don't have a lot of friends, but I'm very close with the ones I do have) to the point where I'm starting to feel like theres something wrong with me.
>>
>>25256684
Yeah, I know the feeling. Want to talk music?
>>
me
>4.5/10
>biochemistry major
>straight A student
>no drugs
>dancer
>old self-harm scars
>submissive

him
>20 or 30 pounds overweight
>sorta hairy
>not too old
>is going somewhere in life
>no drugs
>friendly and kind irl but slaps me and calls me a slut in bed
>>
Her:
>around 5'11"
>long black hair with cut bangs worn up in a ponytail
>big thick eyebrows that make her look serious all the time even when she's not
>big round eyes
>pale complexion
>pear shaped figure
>reserved
>has a couple of old books/movies/songs she's obsessed with
>stoic for a woman
>conservative
>prude/hates vulgarity
>misanthropic
>gormless but never makes a fool of herself
>loves watching the rain
>doesn't need saving and isn't looking to save anyone, she just wants a partner to experience the fundamentals of life with together
>prioritizes motherhood and raising our [spoiler]6[/spoiler] children above all else, including me

Me:
>24/male/white
>6'2"
>175 lbs.
>short brown hair (not balding)
>hazel eyes
>introverted
>even-tempered
>somewhat good-looking
>somewhat smart
>socially conservative
>don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or gamble
>enjoys doing home improvement work and doing non-major car repairs
>don't define myself by the media I consume or the things I own
>dark dry sense of humor but not morbid or mean-spirited
>willing to participate in your hobbies and be supportive
>dream is to buy 25 acres a few miles outside a small town and build my own house
>willing to make sacrifices and compromises
>understands a relationship isn't about my own wants or needs

The looks aren't really that important, I just want someone with a personality I'm compatible with
>>
>>25256828
I'm 24, have two jobs ( one where I run my own business) I like intelligent women. I'm a bit overweight, I'm losing for health reasons. I left my email mycleverfakename at gmail dot com if you are interested.
>>
>>25256828
Fits me about right and what I'm looking for. How old are you jw? And is there a way to contact you?(can post mine) 25/male
>>
>>25256822
my kik is alexcake xo
>>
>>25256847
Too bad I'm hideous
>>
>>25256839
Dude, the tragedy that is your life. Too weird to be normal, too normal to be here. My condolences
>>
>>25256879
I doubt you're hideous at all, and looks isn't everything. Is there a way to contact you? And age?
>>
>>25256879
4.5/10 is slightly below average, besides beauty is subjective, but most importantly, your looks matter much less than your personality to me. If you want you can email me a picture or not let me see you until we've talked long enough for me to really like you.
>>
File: ILoveYouDiceBro.jpg (28KB, 378x336px) Image search: [Google]
ILoveYouDiceBro.jpg
28KB, 378x336px
>>25254637
I think I've seen you in a couple of other threads before. I'm not looking for a relationship, but if you're the anon I think you are, I think we have a lot in common and could be really good friends.
>>
File: family.gif (998KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
family.gif
998KB, 460x307px
Me
>23/m/white
>6'2
>165 lbs
>Dark thick curly hair
>glasses
>Play music
>Draw/paint/etc
>introverted
>laid back occasionally goofy
>smoke pot
>Occasionally do psychedelics
>like to travel
>like to spend a lot of time outdoors
>camping/hiking/etc

Her
>Petite
>Pale
>likes to travel and is up for spontaneous road trips
>funny and easy going doesn't take themselves too seriously
>preferably a bit more extroverted than me, but can enjoy the silence every once in a while
>Preferably and artist or a musician

Basically >tfw no qt shoegaze gf
>>
>>25255386
How 'bout Discord? My Skype's being gay. Phonehom#2702
>>
>>25254510
Heya, I live in Montreal and fit almost everything (my family is a little fucked up).
I'm 23/M/Western Euro with a muscular but slim body type, also somewhat tall (6'0'').

Snapchat: dobotrog
>>
>>25249959

Ideal mate? a submissive girl but not in a way that makes her a pain to deal with, more like an awkward socially weird but still has an ability to vibe with and have fun with and just joke around with. i fucking hate bingewatching shows or just apathically coexisting and not talking or creating our own enjoyment. I can't stand dull forced to be together everyday bullshit relationships that go so fucking stale it's embarassing. Of course everything can't be happy fun times all the time but when people by their own choice destroy their relationships because they can't maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of it/ other hobbies i get annoyed.

her being submissive in bed is fucking key. I love sex and i crave being in control. I was born to play that part in bed
>>
>>25254846

oh m'lady. Though love and thou presence i expect. But heed my words as they are speaken onto you. Challenging my smarts is quite the feat, consider yourself challenged!
>>
>>25256581
Snapchat as requested:

soc1oo7bOj0
>>
>>25254901
I like reading recipe books and horror, I like any science that I can go outside for, and you can start by finding your local comic shop and asking around. Those are big feet.

>>25255785
I'm gonna be str8 with you man, I'm not looking for my ideal soulmate here. I thought most of these were just fantastical descriptions, I definitely was not descriptive enough to start a real relationship

>>25256982
What threads? I'm down for friends
>>
>>25256040
I'm not as massively into music, but out of curiosity I'd like to see it.

>>25257507
Would you like for me to leave you an email address so we can talk more?
>>
>>25255386
Skype's not working for me for some reason, so I'll just give you my Discord. Phonehom#2702
>>
>>25255382
>socially sub
What does this mean? That you take the lead in conversations?

Also how into femdom are you.
>>
>>25255942
>Machiavellistic

You mean Machiavellian

Discord is zephyr#0392 add me the fuck up and let's be edgy together
>>
>>25257507
A couple of chart threads. You're into baking too, right? I've left my contact info before, but I tend to post at odd times. Kik is alberichwarcaller, Discord (which I virtually never use, but will check) is alberichwarcaller#9863, and email is [email protected]
>>
>>25257624

You forgot your CV bud
>>
File: Angry_Marines.jpg (115KB, 728x700px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Marines.jpg
115KB, 728x700px
Me:
>22/M/Norway
>Maritime Engineer study, 1st year
>Average body/workout 3-4 days a week. 186cm (6'2)
>Short dark blonde, sidecut
>Getting that swole-bod
>Full time student and it's kicking my ass
>...look my school is in my hometown ok
>Play way to much video games (especially For Honor)
>Just really want someone to hug, watch corny shit on Netflix and be all sappy with
>ANGRY A LOT

Her:
>aslong as she's a qt at this point...
>>
>>25257604
First Question: No, just very "girlfriend" like and cutesy, I suppose.

Second: Very.
>>
19, straight white male, Lonely college student in new england out for summer vacation. Throwing my cheap dollar store lure out into the internet, hoping for a miracle (a female) who matches most if not all the traits below.

Thin, but not as thin as ghandi
Sense of humor (preferably a dark sense of humor as well
Close to or at average sanity/mental health.
Preferrably libratarian or independent.
In New England
Age range 19-20
Kind/Caring towards others.
Single
Good at planning/problem solving under pressure/stress
Slightly Deeper thinker than most.
Preferabbly finds comedic material to be funnier when viewing it with others.
Relaxed concerning, or without association to, religion.
Straight
Has snapchat, skype, or at the very least, gmail.

If you are interested, contact me on snapchat.

Snapchat: snipeosnippity
>>
>>25254637
I'm literally what you described.
>>
>>25254667
I mean, I got a 99 on the ASVAB but that test doesn't really say much since the paste eaters in the marines/army take it too.

>>25254510
had me going good right up until
>canadian
>vegan
I'd be interested in being friends though, seems like you've got a pretty good taste in music.

>>25254906
holy shit man how high are you
also lemme smash

>>25255575
not sure if anyone has explained it yet, but i think he means radical feminist or really just any woman who breaks from the traditional gender roles. Not exactly the best idea imo but god speed anon

>>25255942
Are you looking to meet Frank from House of Cards or a real person?

>>25256040
not interested but I see those two cake albums and I respect it. Solid choices. Also you've probably already listened to Pink Floyd-Animals but it's my fave from them and I'd highly recommend it.

>>25256642
great file name 20/20

If anyone actually read this shit my discord is /k/ulak#6004
>>
I'd just like to meet a cute girl. One that doesn't feel the need to cake herself in makeup or look for a pat on the back on everything she does. Just someone to talk to and hold, I suppose.

>>25259246
>I mean, I got a 99 on the ASVAB but that test doesn't really say much since the paste eaters in the marines/army take it too.
You a nuke or a chair warmer?
>>
>>25259291
I'm colorblind and I'm part bionic. Couldn't pass MEPS even if I lied my ass off. Wanted to go nuke though.
>>
>>25259354
>Wanted to go nuke though.
Take it from a man who's seen every rate; you're better off anywhere else. Pay's great, but the hours are inhumane. And this coming from someone who worked 16 hours a day.
>>
Me:
22/m/oh
On the path to become a Master Mechanic.
6' husky dude goldish brown hair blue eyes.
Hit the gym everyday.
Enjoy rafting, camping, biking, fishing, movies, gaming.
Enjoy most types of music, classic rock is my favorite.
Family oriented, kind, honest guy.
Looking to travel a bit before settling down.
I also enjoy going fast and love cars.

Her:
Aroud my age.
Short girls are qts.
Healthy eater/cooker.
Going to school or carrer(nurse, teacher, etc)
Likes doggos.
Enjoys cuddling.
Is bitchy, but not the annoying nagging type.
Hits dudes with the stiff arms.
Cool with me spending time/money on cars.
Smiles a lot and is caring.
Only wants 1 maybe 2 kids.

Kik is randommang
>>
Myself:
18, male
not that tall,
medium dark brown length hair (scene, emo style)
Though I am planning on bleaching them and dyeing them pastel pink in the summer.
feminine body
plump butt, long natural eyelashes, fine natural nail plates, pale skin tone, quite skinny
wear glasses but not required.
Planning on studying chemistry at a university next year.
play video games, eso, skyrim, fallout, WoW, dd:da and alike, but I am open to anything.
Really interested in science and computers.
LOVE bdsm, very submissive.
6.7 inch dick
still virgin but because I chose not to lose it

Partner:
I am open but prefer ftm or female over mtf or male.
not overweight, decent face.
Dont really care about ass or boobs as long as you dont have a plank for an ass.
intelligent, not required but as long as they are not dumb then it is fine.
good personality and a lot of things that we have in common but not too much.
dont care about skin tone
has aspirations and plans for the future (job etc.) I will not date anyone who does not have that.
enjoys bdsm too, preferably dom since I am extremely sub and there is no way I could be a dom.
if a guy, dick no bigger than 6-7 inches, nor no smaller than 4.5 inches. Wouldnt want a anaconda nor a worm.
>>
>>25260302
forgot to add:
partner:
healthy eating and habits, also loves to cuddles since I do too.
and gentle with me along with that the partner will be there for me when I have bad anxiety attacks.

Kik: StandingBehindYou
>>
Life's good. Got everything I need and living comfortably on my own. Pretty reclusive and not a fan of going out that much. Vidya and internet at all hours.

Looking for either another homebody or a cutie to help get me out of the home for something fun I've never known about. Biggest hurdle is someone who gives two hecks about me.
>>
Me:
>23/M/MD
>Dark, handsome, 5'10
>Biochemistry Graduate
>Introvert, but not shy
>Highly academically and emotionally intelligent, street smart, sub-par but functional social intelligence.
>Average build
>Not much of a talker, but good listener and enjoy long conversations
>INTJ

Her:
>18-24
>Not a Roastie self-centered Cunt
>Mentally Stable
>Doesn't do Drugs
>Not fat
>Average face
>5'0 - 5'10
>Carries the conversations

Serious question, am I asking for too much? Every women I see fails on at least 3 of the things I listed.
>>
alright

Me:
>21/m/USA/Arizona
>6'1", pretty broad shoulders, I stay strong, dark hair, hazel eyes, I look tired most of the time
>I'd try anything once (for the most part)
>ENFP-T
>I'm an EMT, future paramedic, and we'll see about becoming a fire fighter, flight medic, or whatever after that
>Listen to most music, it just depends on my mood
>Used to be a competitive rock climber
>I have a dark sense of humor
>I'll be friendly to most people, but it doesn't mean I want to
>I find it difficult to describe myself without expressing myself??

Her:
>I haven't met her yet
>Don't become stagnant
>Must be loyal
>Must be honest
>Must be a good person
>>
Me:
>19/m/Netherlands
>6'7, chubby but strong
>Human mountain
>Socially awkward
>Hobbies: Games, books, dnd, sailing
>Metal and rock music
>Like movies(scifi, fantasy, and action films)
>Asperger's, but I learned to deal with a lot of it
>Don't do drugs

Her:
>Around my age
>Cute
>Similar interests
>Not filled with tats/piercings
>Mentally stable

Thats about it really
>>
File: 1495078176435.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495078176435.webm
3MB, 852x480px
I am
>23 year old guy living in Scotland, Dunfermline, going to move to Ayr in September
>Doing college, starting uni this Sept.
>Doing acting, very passionate about it, can talk about it for hours on end
>Hobbies include: pen and paper rolrplaying, some games, listening to music (Burial, Queen, Gorillaz, Susumu Hirasawa, warming up to Marilyn Manson), watching movies & film
>People describe my personality as intense, but good
>Into fun facts and stories
>Political, but it's more to know what's happening in the world and country, rather than for conversation
>Playful, cheeky, like to make dumb jokes and innuendos for laughs

I'm looking for
>A nice lass
>Also in Scotland, or UK if she's willing to work out when we're meeting
>Around my age
>>
me:
>31/m/aus
>white, 65kg, 6ft, red hair
> software developer
>into video games, space, science
>open minded, funny, intelligent, a bit awkward

Her:
> female / mtf trans / AUSTRALIA
> nerdy, funny, intelligent
> into cuddles and video games
>>
>>25260928
forgot to add my kik: bigredron
>>
>>25260779
Forgot to add,
Skype - g1ebguy
Discord - Gleb#7243
>>
File: tumblr_m4sec5Jw4v1qg4jsio1_400.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4sec5Jw4v1qg4jsio1_400.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
>smells good
>has a vagina
>isnt mean to me
>hates serbia
Why are girls like this so hard to find?
>>
>>25259383
I figured hours would be long since, but 16 sounds pretty shit. I just wanted to join the military to do it, sort of embrace the suck and all of that rah rah shit. Since I can't go in I'm just fucking around in my some bum fuck university.
>>
>>25256879
You seem alright, throwaway Kik is anonfrom201

Would be cool to at least talk with you someday
>>
>>25249959
Somebody that won't cheat on me would be nice.
>>
>>25260971
Where are you? Most people who aren't near Seebia physically don't have a atrong opinion about it.

>>25261475
That's always a plus.
>>
>>25254510
I fit your bill pretty much
>25/m/Montreal
>Asian
>5'8, skinny
>introvert, and can be clingy too
>I would rather do stuff together than going on outings with a group of people
>I have 2 bunnies
>I play vidya and watch animu
>caring dom, I love teasing people
SC: CrusaderBear
>>
>>25261493
USA
>>
>>25260589
If you want someone not self-centered, they might have trouble carrying conversations themselves. Women tend to like men who led, and this includes in conversation.
>>
>>25255843
kik?
>>
>>25260671
kik? I'm planning on taking EMT training this summer
>>
File: image.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>25254510
I know this is an ideal mates thread b-but can we be friends?
I'm also a female (female) who's vegan, loves animals, draws and watches anime. We can exchange pet photos too
>>
I'm male 22 and trying to improve my skills so I can have more freedom and finally be good at something by my own judgement. I'd call myself a strategist just trying to get good.

I want a woman who is a tactician or strategist. I'd prefer between the ages of 20-35. Kink friendly would be a huge plus, though being vanilla isn't a deal breaker. As long as you're not vapid.

Skype is smart0mouse
>>
>>25262913
theamend, hit me up!!
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
Me:
>19/M/Texas
>5'7'' fuckboi with long messy brown hair
>Thin
>Big blue/green eyes with long eyelashes
>Laid back introvert with a decent sense of humor
>Very Lazy
>Daydreams and has a hard time paying attention
>Loyal
>Glass half full kind of guy
>Inexperienced
>Never gets angry about anything
>Learning guitar
>Attempting to get an associates in video technology before moving to new york for a bachelors in film production
>Spends too much of my time watching movies
>Listens to most forms of rock and lately a bit of lofi chillhop/jazzhop

Her:
>Cute
>Can carry a conversation if she has to
>Extrovert that will get me out of the house every once in a while
>Nice to me but cold to other guys
>Experienced
>Sexually active
>Loyal
>Overachiever
>Obsessive and possessive over me
>Is willing to put up with my shit
>Believes in me and tries to make me a better person
>>
Ideal mate would be someone who look pretty much like Reiner Braun lol. I think he's 6'0 ft and has broad shoulder. On a serious note, I'm not too picky on the body type as long as he's healthy. I myself is not extremly fit and has some fat on the belly and you know those insecure body fats we basically have lol.
I guess I'd prefer someone who's good in math, science, and those subjects that I was never good at when I was in highschool haha! Frustration lol.
I guess someone who's sweet, not really hopeless romantic but loves to be loved. And appreciate being loved. Someone that can laugh on my corny jokes while dismissing it right away. That would be funny. I'm also clumsy so I hope he's not as clumsy as me.
And uhm, what else?
Who can cook, at least? And maybe a near freak and cares about his hygiene haha! That's an honest request.

About me tho, I'm 21 yrs old. I'll be graduating college this coming month. I'm only 5'0 ft. so I guess that's how my preference to taller guys came from lol. I have long hair and curvy body, I guess? And, I'm Asian.

I love watching movies, series, pretty mundane stuff. I do like to watch anime since it has been a part of my childhood already, don't we all?
And I have a cat, two male cats that I truly love. Hmm, what else? I don't know how to swim so I'm hoping that you know how to swim.
>>
File: 1478370658465.png (110KB, 590x848px) Image search: [Google]
1478370658465.png
110KB, 590x848px
>5'7"
>25/M/Somewhere in benelux
>INTJ
>I am into drawing, cooking/eating, running, some yoga, travel.
>Currently a bored STEM graduate looking for work.
>Passable looks. I do not like drawing attention, nor giving too much.
>Verily into electronic music, can branch to classical or jazz in more normal and public settings.
>Not looking into settling down.
>Very contemplative.

>Between 20 and 30
>Veganism is fine
>Being a nerd is fine
>Into either creative arts or sports
>Driven person that strives to improve
>Optimistic, cheerful, pragmatic personality
>Does not mind controversial humor/opinions
>Highly independent, not too clingy, does not mind me not always talking or paying attention

wait, why would such a match even lurk here? dicks are pretty much free anyway
>>
File: 1450035110142.jpg (50KB, 508x472px) Image search: [Google]
1450035110142.jpg
50KB, 508x472px
:Me:
>22 M
>Montreal, Québec, Canada
>Very smol (5'4, 110lbs)
>Pasty white skin, long brown hair, blue eyes
>Wears glasses
>Scoliosis :(
>Speaks French, English and (a bit of) Japanese
>Has a qt accent

>Shy, timid and introverted IRL, but reasonably extroverted online
>Fairly intelligent, worldly, interested in learning as much as possible
>Self-esteem and confidence issues, self-loathing
>Kind-hearted, accepting, empathetic, good listener, but secretive with own feelings
>Clingy and tends to overthink stuff (working on it)
>Lonely

>Metalhead (Folk metal, Power metal)
>Weeb
>Leftist
>Interested in Linguistics, Geography, Sociology, History, Astrophysics, Astronomy, Futurism, Vexillology, Japan
>Can kinda do some Mongolian throat singing
>Planning on moving to China one day, probably, maybe

>Skype: [email protected]
>Kik: TheCutestLoli
>Discord: CutestLoli#7729

:Her:
>18-25
>The shorter the better (4'10 a best)
>Any nationality, but azn girls are qt
>The nearer to MTL the better, but LDR is fine
>Shared interests
>Weeb or metalhead or both
>Likes to travel and go hiking, wants to discover the world
>Bubbly, energetic and clingy or in need of a clingy boi
>Into worldbuilding or conlanging
>>
>>25264282
We'd be a pretty good match, but
>Not looking into settling down
ruined it.

Sucks anon. You sound cool.
>>
>>25264332
Too bad.
Well, I could change my mind someday. It is just that, right now, settling down is not one of my priorities.
>>
File: pet.png (61KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
pet.png
61KB, 500x337px
le Me:
>24/M/North Coast B.C., Canada
>5'5", 180lbs (wanna get cuteguy fit in the future)
>Brown eyes, black/dark brown hair short-medium length depending on the season, barely any facial hair
>English First language, learning Japanese as a second one in the near future.

>Respectful, curious, somewhat silly when I get to know people, open-minded
>Aethiest, liberal-leaning but creeping towards the center as the left is slowly losing it's mind in recent years
>Hermit status atm as I'm isolated from my friends while living in a tiny ass village with less than 1Mbps download speed internet
>Going to college soon in Victoria, not sure what courses I'll be taking or what I want to work towards. Mostly using it as an excuse to gtfo my current home
>Weeb powerlevel is high. Loves anime, JRPGs, and wants to badly go to more anime conventions
>Furry but I'm not a spaz about it. Definitely won't ask you if you want to yiff, that shit is dumb and who even speaks like that (but if you do, uhh, nyor~on?? :33 *wags tail XD*)
>Smash Bros enthusiast, bad at the game but loves to go to tournaments

le Grill:
>18-34/anywhere in Canada
>Any height, though it would be neat if she were taller than me. Less than 240lbs is preferred.
>Any race and hair/etc.
>Any interests, would be ideal if we had somewhat different interests so we could share things with each other and be spazzes about different stuff
>Doesn't do drugs/smokes/drinks, or at least does them very minimally.
>>
>>25264444
Oh yeah, forgot to put my ethnicity down. If it matters, I'm First Nations (Native Canadian, the woowoo Indian not the red dot Indian).
>>
>>25264352
Well, I'm not planning to settle down tomorrow and it's not my priority - but I know I want to, eventually.

We share personality type, taste for music, hobbies (beside drawing, I am not good at that in the slightest), and love for controversial things.
>>
Ideal mate would be someone local and clingy just as I am.
I mean, you don't have to be local at first, we could probably work that out eventually.

Age, race, gender, body type doesn't matter to me - just looking for a personality that I click with.

If you're looking for an easy going 20yo dude, hit me up on Kik

YanderedereKun
>>
File: meirl.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
Me:
>18, male, US (pic is me)
>cynical, dark sense of humor
>good at making people laugh
>make music, show everyone my soundcloud to the point where it's embarrasing
>into science fiction
>people tell me I'm intelligent and I hate it
>huge fan of SNES games and RPGs
>doodles shitty pokemon-looking monsters that people seem to really like

You:
>female
>around my age or just a little older
>cute fashion sense
>likes to read and write
>slightly cutesy but not to an obnoxious extent
>also a cynic with a dark sense of humor
>affectionate and passionate, not emotionally cold
>glasses are a plus
>also into vidya
>has suffered enough to know what suffering is

Shit idk
>>
me:
>27/m/bi(more in to guys)/IL(not Chicago)
>music major -- I love classical music(Brahms/Rachmaninoff)Opera(Puccini)/jazz(Oscar Peterson/Stan Kenton)/videogame/anime music (zomg - Joe Hisaishi/Nobuo Uematsu)
>my piano is my life/I sing too and I'm taking composition lessons to start writing my own stuff
>video game composer some day?
>quiet/polite/shy but can socialize(even though I hate it)
>I love going to new restaurants and trying new food (sushi is my fav)
>nerdy smart -- I love to learn
>never been in a fight -- I'm a lover not a fighter
>420 friendly
>I love to gamble/play poker
>vidya -- WoW/Hearthstone/Civ6/RTSs (I'm going to blizzcon)
>I love to travel (Been to China/Japan/Germany/all over US -- I LOVE Vegas)
>constantly striving to be better -- thanks Jordan Peterson
>starting going to the gym to work on the weight(250 lbs) -- their aren't many gay chubbies in the world
>super chill/it takes a lot to piss me off

Him (would be into Her if we clicked):
>20's/early 30's
>polite/sweet
>nerdy/anime/vidya
>doesn't have to be into weed but would be ok smoking and watching a movie (I'm trying to cut back anyway)
>doesn't worry about money and dumb small shit
>Likes to go on adventures/willing to try new things but is ok staying in for a night just because
>animal lover

kik: bradomon
>>
>>25264470
Do you have a e-mail setup or something? I have a Discord as well, Skype/kik/other mobile apps is not possible right now because no phone.
>>
>>25264997
I have an email. Would you leave me yours?
I didn't have the best experience on here.
>>
>>25265066
Sure. herbb*at*protonmail*dot*com
>>
>>25265135
Wrote.
>>
me:
>20/f/us
>likes cute things
>ironic weeb
>terribly mentally ill and anhedonic
>some sort of leftist
>not fat but kinda uggo
>into streetwear

him:
>older than me
>will bully me n beat me up sometimes
>likes catgirls and being called daddy
>some sort of leftist
>smarter than me and will teach me cool things
>not fat or uggo
>into streetwear

drop your kik or discord or skype or something pls
>>
File: Radiactivo.png (416KB, 622x472px) Image search: [Google]
Radiactivo.png
416KB, 622x472px
Her:
>18-25
>light hair and/or light eyes
>no tattoos
>white
>straight
>extroverted or talktative, but antisocial
>very weird
>cynical and judging
>pretentious
>doesn't do drugs
>clingy
>heart filled with hate
>pure
>fragile
>cruel
>sacred

Me:
>23
>very long, light brown hair
>white
>introverted
>picky
>monk-like
>traditional
>read and listen to music all the time
>have a career

skype/email: [email protected]
kik: MorthVargr
>>
>>25265189
>ugly
>likes things "ironically"
>mentally ill
>leftist (see above)
>streetwear
Could you be any worse?
>>
File: chartu.jpg (2MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
chartu.jpg
2MB, 3828x4587px
If you have even the slightest feeling to add me please do so
>>
>>25265189
me:
>not fat but kinda uggo
him:
>not fat or uggo

hmmmmm
>>
>>25265236
i can dream ok
>>25265218
i wonder this myself constantly
>>
File: QC1ybU_-.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
QC1ybU_-.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>25265189
>>25264330

Yo, I'll talk to you. I'm unironically a weeb and think I'm kinda uggo (not fat, though!), even though I've been called cute by girls on the internet, so, idk, take that as you wish.
>>
>>25265307
im like ten feet taller than you
>>
>>25265315
Story of my life.
>>
me
>almost 23
>5'10'', cute boy
>will share music recs
>might watch movies with u

you
>girly girl
>pocket size
>dresses nice
>has a life somewhat
>it's ok if you're into weeb stuff

2bh just looking for platonic

kik is octohelp
>>
File: time.png (1MB, 1445x481px) Image search: [Google]
time.png
1MB, 1445x481px
>>25249959
Me:
>silent sincere guy
>pretty funny
>romania
>horror books, philosophy, ideals, new thing, adventure, kinky stuff, psychology
>lives alone
>likes game and to hang with friends
>anime, manga, sf
>dosen t care about a lot of things that don t concern him
>vegan
>games, cooking, drawing, painting
> music : tom rosenthall , undertale, imagine dragons, panic at the disco, ac/dc, the killers, metallica, classic rock, classic 40
>likes to run and work out an average
>1.80 m
>memes
>want to help out and be helped
>weird in a fun way

Her:
>18 -28
>brave
>average or bellow/above height-weight - very subjective
>funny
>sincere
>dosen t care about what others think
>cuddle
>chilld
>likes to eat
>likes/tolerates games
>not religions, sjw or easy triggers
>not up tight
>lots of guts
>likes to talk
>weird ish
>>
>>25265315
ur also a bitch lel he's better off without you
>>
>>25265454
god forbid i be attracted to certain traits
>>
>>25265454
Leave the grill alone, dude. You make yourself look like an angry neckbeard.
>>
File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>>25265519
you both sound like neckbeards desu

him for sperging out on some rando, and you for defending her honor even after she rejected you in a pretty callous manner
>>
>>25265592
Fair enough.
I'll take some solace the fact that I'm the nice neckbeard and not the asshole neckbeard, at least.
>>
>>25265189
hmu on kik: ollie.anon
>>
Me:
>22
>live in USA
>Hopless Romantic
>Likes doing random crap like leaving notes with stuff on your car while you're working,
>Cuddlebug
>live for making shitty puns it's a real pun-ishment
>loves all kinds music
>bad at small talk
>watch a crap ton of movies
>play videa games
>likes dressing up but also likes wearing a hoodie all the time, depends the occasion
>not a big going out and drinking person rather stay in with people I know and drink
>Introvertive
>decent cook

Her:
>lives in USA
>cuddlebug
>likes movies doesn't mind going to the thetre at least once a month
>plays videa games
>likes singing along to music in car (duets are better then solo
>loves animals but still eats steak
>Likes puns, it'll be easier for both of us
>breathing preferred
>doesn't mind constant texting
>>
>>25265770
Where in the US? I'm east coast
>>
>>25265189

29/m/US

I can play rough and teach you Japanese.

>>
Me:
28 f us
Full time job
Lots of cute fun pets
Video games and weed are daily things for me
Can cook
Likes zoo and aquarium
Needs back rubs and stuff
Sleeps
A little on the short side
I swear a lot
I'm a tad difficult sometimes
I am a lady what can I say...

Him:
My age or around therst you know
Taller than me
Doesn't mind reptiles and dogs
Smokes dick tons of weed
Likes food.
The less allergies the better
Gives back rubs

Kiki
Leggomykatamari
>>
>>25260971
i-i won't be mean to you.
>>
>>25266329
I'm in Iowa
>>
File: 1422131771846.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1422131771846.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
Me
>19/female/West Coast USA
>average body, slim waist, wide hips, thick thighs
>short hair, my natural color now, but dyed blue usually
>glasses
>tshirt and jeans kind of person but I do get dressed up every now and then
>tattoo on shoulder, will probably get more
>vidya(pc games, Persona series, League), anime, music (indie, lofi, shoegaze, hip hop)
>/mu /lit /adv /x
>I have a full time job and work almost everyday. I make good for my age.
>also sell drugs on the side
>psychs, 420, uppers
>2-year Anthropology degree
>sarcastic and forgiving
>warm-hearted bitch
>sexually experienced
>generally introverted

Him
>average/tall height no shorties
>average body not too skinny but not obese
>cutie
>makes more money than me
>educated
>is into videogames and good music
>dresses well
>is there for me when I'm going through the rough
>not a little bitch boy, can stand up and be a man when he needs to
>likes going on random adventures, trips, music festivals, midnight run through the city
>gives me the good dick i deserve
>not too clingy, understands I am a worker with lots of hobbies
>honest
>get me out of here

discord: helianthaas#0204
>>
Underweight emotionally unavailable smoke/fuck buddy.

I have no deeper level to connect on, I just don't want to be alone.
>>
File: 1436084950233.gif (2MB, 492x270px) Image search: [Google]
1436084950233.gif
2MB, 492x270px
me
>24/m/us
>Employed doing computer shit
>Spends a lot of time online
>Likes to watch movies
>Not that into netflix tho
>plays a lot of video games but has shitty taste that no one ever likes
>cleans stuff
>Would like to be outside more, but social anxiety about being alone outside in public gets me
>Not a picky eater
>Enjoys communicating very often, even if its just dumb shit like hey hi how was your day, oh not much the fire alarm went off at work today but there was no fire, kinda stuff
>not fat, but really not the best of shape
>don't smoke, really don't drink often, not into drugs
>timid but talkative if I can get to know you

her
>female/us
>doing whatever, preferably not just looking for someone to leech off for the rest of their life
>likes video games
>would be down for a hike in the woods
>not overweight
>has nice ankles and looks good in socks
>doesn't smoke or use drugs
>attempts to communicate her feelings, good or bad
>Doesn't mind a more laid back life style
>open minded
>is cute
>wants to hold hands
>would totally be down to go see a movie, or go grocery shopping, or want to run errands together just to get out of the house every now and again but not need to make a big deal out of it, just that lowkey shit y'know?

if you're a neato bandito feel free to kik me @ buttsmackenzie
>>
>>25266476
Lol it helps to post asl
>>
>>25266500
>has nice ankles and looks good in socks.

Wtf
>>
>>25265189
I'm not super into streetware, I have to dress a certain way for work and when I'm not doing that I opt for comfort, I'm fat butlosing weight, I'm not ugly, in high school they called me Chubby Che, I'm somewhere around a mixed market social Democrat, I used to be harder left but authoritarianism can be abused quickly and after studying ecomics I've decided a strong safety net with a mixed market is the optimum choice. I am probably more knowledgeable than you on a few subjects. I'm older than you, if we hit it off we can discuss kinks, yours seem fine although I've never donekitten play are you interested?
>>
>>25249959
Me
>25/F/Sydney
>white
>extremely pale, longish brown hair, hazel eyes
>171cm and 58kg but in the process of losing weight and becoming fitter- small boobs and butt so I really can't afford extra weight
>average face but I do put effort into my appearance
>have a very girly sense of style and like dressing up a little on a daily basis
>big weeb but hopefully not in a cringy way- enjoy anime/manga, jpop (and kpop), the fashion, learning moon and travelling
>love figure skating and ballet
>not a lot of friends and don't date often (or at all really, for years now, no hookups either), but very socially independent so it's okay
>can be very quiet and shy
>live with my family who I'm very close to, and 2 cats
>work full time, own property and a car, and have decent savings
>aside from minor self esteem issues, I'm quite emotionally and mentally stable
>want a family but think it's very unlikely to happen due to aforementioned lack of a social life
>not the outdoorsy type at all

Him
>similar age/location, 20-30 is fine
>white or asian
>taller than me, not that concerned about body type
>but I am weirdly fussy about body hair- I dislike it, the less the better
>wants a family
>not elitist about dumb things (taste in music etc)
>not militantly political, not religious
>affectionate but not too clingy
>generally just chill and sensible
>doesn't dress like a dork
>nerdy is good, weeaboos will have the most in common with me. I don't really play vidya but it's cool if you do
>nice hair is bonus points. I love long hair, a little femininity goes a long way for me
>high sex drive and nice dick is also bonus points (this is a thread for *ideals* right?)

I find it harder to write about what I want because I try to be open minded about what sort of personality type I might click with.
>>
File: idealtemp32.jpg (2MB, 3310x3825px) Image search: [Google]
idealtemp32.jpg
2MB, 3310x3825px

kik
pr0pane

skype is preferred but either is okay
>>
i'm a currently andro babytrans with crippling mental issues and ADHD
honestly i'd take anyone sweet and female (one way or the other) but i don't see myself as highly desirable right now at all

i'd probably want a somewhat older, more masculine cis girl, or another cute transgirl
obviously having some shared interests like vidya or writing or whatever would be preferred but idk
>>
>>25266837
Ayy I'm also a mostly-andro trans girl in the depths of a personal battle with depression and other mental illness.
Idk about dating, but if you're in New England we could definitely be friends
>>
>>25266819

Just kik my shit up senpai, I am ideally ideal
>>
File: 14038041318902.gif (374KB, 628x428px) Image search: [Google]
14038041318902.gif
374KB, 628x428px
Me
>30/f/southwest/mixed race/chubby buff/6'0
>introvert with the attitude of a extrovert
>loves action, horror, sci-fi,western,crime drama and post apocalyptic books and movies
>loves playing video games of the same genres above and enjoys RTSs, platform and survival horror
>lives alone in a clean apt with r&b in the background
>loves pets and enjoys walking at night
>not a picky eater and also loves to cook for others
>Talks to friends most of the time and hangs but is mostly a home body
>works fulltime and does side jobs(I save and I am very frugal but I still like to go out for a movie once in a while)
>Loves conversations(I love to talk about some good shit til I pass out)
>Is a gentledom is loves sex(I would love it daily)
>is into art and doing art

Him
>a little younger than me 21-28 is cool/also lives near me
>White, asian or a combo of the two
>Shorter than me with glasses
>a 80/20 sub trap who loves to please although just being girly looking is enough
>is into same music and movies and games
>loves to talk about funny as shit and cooks
>not a giant weeb but does enjoy anime
>is a huge cuddler and plays video games with me

A woman can dream...
>>
>>25266852
i mean at this point i really don't expect to get into a relationship as much as i want to
i'm stuck in hawaii for at least the next few months though
>>
>>25266903
25/m I'm interested and fit most needs. Kik? Youngcaesar24
>>
>>25266903
kek if i wasn't mentally ill and didn't identify as female i'd fit most of that
o well
>>
File: 9-1370472136.gif (1MB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
9-1370472136.gif
1MB, 300x222px
>>25266916
How mentally ill we talking about?
>>
>>25266975
>adhd
>bipolar (extreme depression mostly)
>dysphoria
>anxiety
and it doesn't really count but i'm really bad at dealing with people and overall super dysfunctional :^)
>>
>>25266975
>>25266910
Do you not have kik or something? Better way to contact?
>>
File: Literally us.png (1MB, 1093x795px) Image search: [Google]
Literally us.png
1MB, 1093x795px
Me

>A/S/L
23/male/Toronto
5 ft 7
>Canadian born Asian boy
>ENFP
>Skilled tradesman, already in my career making good money. Naturally handy with repairs
>Semi-bear mode and slowly shaping up since work is physically demanding.
>extremely talkative and love intimate discussion about stuff that happens in people's lives I also warm up well to people really quickly. Got that fatherly/big brother vibe and a strong sense to take care of people close to me and I got the savage dad jokes and sicc puns to prove it.
>Top nerd when it comes to Videogames and music. Also a low key otaku.
>use to browse /mu/ back in the day so I usually will listen to anything you show me even noise or whatever weird shit. I listen to too many different genres and band tbch
>Videogames: Metroid, Shin megami, metal gear, Destiny, Overwatch, kingdom hearts, Smash bros, Megaman, etc.
>like wandering around in my car and going to random places during the weekend. Rarely stay home usually out with close friends or roaming around for the day.
>totally rad cook besides vidya and music cooking is a hobby. Sometimes I'll cook stuff when I'm off just for the hell of it.

Her

>Canadian
19-26
>White, brown or Asian prefered
>ideally petite someone I can carry in my arms but girls who are down with the thiccness are my weakness
>I don't care if your a NEET as long as you have future plans to not be one.
>Ideally INTP I'd like to have someone who can balance my extrovertedness. Doesn't matter tho but I find that introverts have the most interesting discussions
>Musically inclined I'd like to be able to make music together. Be my karaoke during car rides
>play videogames together
>affectionate and ingredients to do lewd things in public like holding hands
>just as nerdy as me or a complete nerd in other topics
>Will watch the office and Chinese cartoons with me
>wants kids
>can dank meme like nobodys business
>waifu material
Kik : Postmutant93
Email: [email protected]
>>
>>25266985
I tried to message you on kik, it says you ain't on.
>>25266982
My ex had dysphoria, adhd and anxiety. He dumped me for his depression. :/
>>
>>25266903
you're cool as heck desu, it's weird how much of myself i see in your me and him sections lmao

i hope u find what you're looking for friend
>>
>>25267010
I'm zero percent trap and my white Native American mix could look AmerAsian, I get Polynesian a lot and when I go to an Asian market I have to politely say that I can't speak anything but English.
>>
>>25267010
>dysphoria
>he
was he NB or something or ftm????
i wouldn't dump somebody over it but i do always feel like i shouldn't be bothering other people
>>
>>25267048
Nah he was just hating on his body is all.
>>
>>25266819
goddamn you'd actually be perfect if you were a bit younger and weren't wanting to start a family.
>>
>>25266903
Ugh I'm not trappy but very sub, though in the completely wrong part of the US. Everything else fits very well too and you sound lovely
>>
>>25267059
was he a femboy or anything? i know hormone imbalances can cause some dysphoria
>>
>>25267078
I mean subby works fine too. Although being states apart blows.
>>
>>25267086
I'm not in a rush, exactly. And would very much love someone I get along with and share plenty of interests with over someone who's just decent but closer.
Would you like me to leave a Kik/email?
>>
>>25267082
Don't know just really hated himself. Which was a problem.
>>25267091
Just leave your kik and I'd be down for a chat for sure.
>>
>>25267095
Okay!
Fuzzydog7
>>
>>25267095
i'm usually okay with myself besides during depressions
i've gotten to the point where i at least don't look distinctly male
sounds like he shoulda transed
>>
>>25249959
I actually created a system that generates your perfect match via machine learning. I can also assess a whole bunch of other cool shit, like whether you have a chance with a woman or man, et cetera.
>>
>>25254510
Alright, this is me. What now.
>>
None of you motherfuckers are being honest

Ideally I want what you all want, someone that can accept you fucking other people but won't do it herself/himself. Basically someone that's so enamored with you they'l stick with no matter what shit you do. Of course no such person exists but if it did we'd all want him/her
>>
>>25266819
Hit me up at [email protected] and we can exchange some sort of contact information.
>>
>>25267349
Assuming you're male, not into that. Sorry.
>>
>>25267316
I didn't post what I wanted but that sounds like a shithouse relationship mate.
>>
>>25264330
>5'4 male
>genetic defects
>can't do shit irl but lives online
>self-loathing
>wants to leave his country
Wow really surprised you're a leftist ;^)
>>
>>25267389
>Has nothing better to do with his pathetic existence than be mean to randoms online
Wow really surprised you're a rightist ;^)
>>
I just want a girl who wants to sing show tune duets.
>>
>>25266618
nah sorry
>>
Me
>Female
>21
>Mixed mutt
>into vidya and manga
>some anime
>will attend cons with me
>+1 if he cosplays
>tends to get overwhelmed and likes to be alone at times
>sub
Him
>exist
>likes vidyas
>>
>>25264330
5$ you go to ETS.
(((I'm a student there too)))
>>
>>25267912
what up senpai it's your boy >>25264559

if you were real I'd ask you to give me your contact info
>>
>>25267931
I am real, but why would you say that?
>>
>>25267940
because I
a) exist
and
b) like vidya
>>
>>25267884
Bummer. Hope that you find someone.
>>
>>25267912
Hey, I'm a girl too. I've been in your position before, even with these threads about 3 years ago. Want to become just friends?
I'm a vids, mangy and dom type of person too.
>>
>>25267912
25/m interested. Kik youngcaesar24
>>
>>25267912
20, male Kik: stone1334
I can promise I exist
>>
Well I dont know if that would be my final ideal partner but right now and for my near future I would like to have a decend looking normal girl. More intervert and thoughtfull, fun. Likes to hang with, doesnt want to go out all the time also can be able to keep herself busy and is a normal eater ( i know thats strange but I had a vegan gf wants and never ever again). In bed she can be kinky, crazy sex drive I think I mean we are both young so... Body wise. I really dont care really as long as she takes care of herself. I dont like curls though or dyed hair. Also please have no tattoos near your vag or feeds, grosses me out.

Guess Iam fucking boring..

Well to me. Iam 189cm tall (6'2" i guess) blond short hair green eyes. I was pretty trained .. was..not fat but also not a greek god. And Iam 26yo.
>>
Me

>18/M/Calgary
>Medium, brown hair
>Blue eyes
>6'0
>Introverted
>Plays a lot of vidya
>Nerdy
>Finishing up highschool, hopefully get into uni
>Likes EDM, Jazz, Classic rock, K-pop

Her

>Preferably within 5 years of my age
>Introverted
>Preferably Asian, not that big of a deal though
>Short
>Cutesy
>Introverted
>Ambitious
>Likes vidya
>Likes to cuddle

Kik: Gnarkk
>>
>>25249959
I'm a shithead, but we'll go with this:

I have high standards, lol. Ideally, I'd like a 9 or a 9.5, in looks, and somebody who respects my personal space. Also somebody who is polyamorous and understands the point of outlining the bounds of a relationship.

Obviously, we'd get along, at least as much as we get along with everybody else. We'd just also fuck a lot.

She'd probably have to be fairly kinky, but that's less important than polyamorous, for obvious reasons. But we do have to be able to make love regularly. It'd also be nice if she and I could hook each other up with dates, but that's probably asking too much lol.
>>
Me:
>25/m/Spain
>redhead
>pale
>cute, but a little shy
>likes videogames/reading
>into classical music, but likes to listen all kinds of
>plays piano
>sexually submissive, but likes to switch
>likes to drink, but not too much

Her:
>same country and spanish speaker
>18-25
>skinny, with a cute face
>elegant
>shares interests (reading, music, videogames)
>likes to cuddle
>reliable, emotional and romantic

kik:amakasemiharu
>>
>>25268073
>redhead
>pale
>cute, but a little shy
Made my heart melt.
>>
File: gf.jpg (22KB, 700x498px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
22KB, 700x498px
>>25249959
>Me
- 25, male, Brazil
- graduated in law, unemployed but studying for public jobs
- not skinny but not fat either, I exercise daily
- people tend to think I'm shy or not talkative but it mostly depends on the subject
- okay maybe a bit shy and not the first person to start a conversation most times
- into videogames, movies, anime, etc..., nerd shit, I really like talking about this kinda stuff as well, just analyzing it and going on and on about it
- wanna cosplay one day
- 95% of the music I listen to is Rock and Metal
- I like animals, especially dogs
- never been in a serious relationship
- drink socially, don't smoke
- don't have social anxiety but prefer small gatherings or just staying in
- good listener

>Her
- around same age
- studying/working/at least working towards a job
- any body type, except obese
- similar interests as me and likes having long conversations about random topics
- comfortable with silence and just being together as well
- cuddling and kisses
- pic related kinda

If you wanna chat reply to this and I'm gonna make a throwaway skype

Let's watch bad movies together
>>
>>25268080
:3
>>
>>25267917
Nope, I don't, sorry! I was at Lionel-Groulx and am transferring to Montmorency next Fall.
>>
>>25267946
I mean, why would you say I'm not real?
>>25267976
Yeah, let's be friends. I don't have many of them anyway, if you don't mind posting your kik that is.
>>25267986
Messaged
>>25267997
Messaged
>>25268329
So you don't go to Ecole Technologie Superieure?
>>
>>25268497
>tfw no qt qc engineering waifu
>>
>>25268497
>I mean, why would you say I'm not real?
I guess because your criteria are so broad. 90 percent of the board probably identifies with it.

But anyway, you got a discord? Mine is zephyr#0392. Message me there if you want
>>
>>25268497
Some people are wary of catfishes and bots. At least, that's what I would guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I see it all the time in craigslist ads: "I'm real so you be too", etc.
>>
>>25268497
Nope! Why? Thought you had seen me before?
>>
>>25268599
You fit a lot of students there hahaha.
>>
>>25268602
How so, my man?
>>
>>25257434
Not interested but I can relate a little too well to this problem. Literally broke up w my last boyfriend because all we did when not with other people was grope each other while watching Netflix. It wasn't the kind of mutual autism that worked.
>>
>>25255382
Girl or homo?
>>
>>25267912
Are you near maryland/dc?
>>
File: 1488184274200.png (1MB, 952x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1488184274200.png
1MB, 952x1253px
>>25267308
Why aren't you posting it then.
>inb4 proprietary software
>>
>>25266819
Hey, if you're still looking for people, add my Skype, fixthesink.
>>
Him
>25-30
>Taller than me. 5'10"+ is good
>Husky/chubby
>Beard and glasses major bonus points
>Dresses well
>Look I'm not saying you gotta run out and get some god damn Armani suits or something
>Just like...you didn't roll out of bed. Layering exists.
>Gotta love cats
>Job or student or working towards something. Aspirations, man.
>Ideally not strongly religious
>Into some nerdy shit we can talk about
>Passionate about the shit he's into
>Listen/humors me about the shit I'm into
>Cannot be an asshole, really didn't think this one had to be outlined but I guess so!
>Honest/straight forward
>Good sense of humor and doesn't mind sending each other stupid memes
>Affectionate. Pls. I'm a sucker for those words of affirmation, gimme gimme.
>Seriously though I like knowing you like me/think I'm pretty or smart or funny or whatever. You'll melt my entire icicle heart.
>Wants kids someday
>Not a smoker
>Don't really feel strongly about drinking or 420 though, you do you
>Likes spending evenings in playing games or watching movies together
>Will still go places with me though, especially travel
>Gotta be cool with me high-key stealing your shirts and hoodies because I will
>Warm. I'm cold all the time. Let's get that relationship goal of thermodynamic equilibrium

Me
>26
>5'8"
>Chubby
>Glasses
>Math major
>Bleeding heart for cats like you wouldn't believe
>Video games
>D&D
>Love bad horror movies
>Also love sci-fi/dystopia books and movies
>Also also really like makeup and dresses and the color pink
>Bakes (cakes, candies, cookies, whatever)
>Super patient (going into education, gotta be)
>I try real hard to be kind to everyone
>Laughs at dumb jokes
>Love coffee and will drink it literally all day every day
>Bit insecure! Had some real shitty relationships my dudes and I got a couple of weird hang ups now
>Anxiety and depression, both currently in check
>Definitely want a family someday
>Kind of a homebody but I like to go do things and make memories
>Likes to cuddle
>>
>>25267912
Are you by the midwest at all? I love walking the floor in coslpay
>>
>>25268843
>>25268728
Nope, sorry.
>>25268610
Cannot explain. I also got ETS vibes from you, so.
>>
>>25259246
>>25255942 #
Are you looking to meet Frank from House of Cards or a real person?

How did you know?
>>
>>25268777
You sound lovely. Got a preferred method of chatting?
>>
>>25269025
Huh, that's weird, since I'm not really into engineering or anything even closely related to it. Maybe it's my calling and I just don't know it yet.
>>
Best way to find someone is to post your contact info and just give people a chance. I met my bf of over 3 years in one of these threads. You never know who is bored just clicking around, I was lucky he was even on /soc/ at the time
>>
>>25268777

A lot of this relates to me, but i don't have a beard or glasses. I'm also 24, so just one year out of the bracket!

But yeah other than that, i don't smoke, drink or do drugs, i'm not religious, i am pretty honest, i am into a lot of vidya and shit, i do love cats, i'm not an asshole (or at least i've never been told), and i am warm all the time. I am very physically affectionate and even if you didn't ask me to, i'd probably still tell you what i like about you. Idk how you feel about location, but i am a britguy.
>>
File: IMG_9648.jpg (144KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9648.jpg
144KB, 720x718px
Him:
> 19-28, from anywhere.
> Idc, I'm not looking to fulfill some fantasy on here.
> Preferably introverted by not cripplingly so.
> Same traits as me preferably. Not liberal or hard right. Too nihilistic to care about movements. Similar in virtue, doesn't look for someone to jerk off to.
> Similar interests as me, but I also really appreciate people with extensive knowledge of anything. And artists.

Me:
> F/18/US
>5'7, straight, white, dark short hair, brown eyes, "curvy".
>NOT looking for anything sexual.
> Introverted but charismatic. Good conversationalist. Nihilistic tendencies. Very virtuous. Very cynical.
> Vidya, comics, just now getting into DnD, horror movies, learning new shit and obtaining new interests from others.
> Shoegaze, new wave, lo-fi, trip hop.
> Is artistically talented.

Kik: Goreius
>>
me
>21/f/socal
>5'2, long black hair, thin, inexperienced but not a virgin. vanilla.
>emotional baggage, anemia, self-harm scars, constantly in eating disorder recovery
>socially anxious, extremely shy, trust issues, moody, depression cycle--but i deal with it (therapy/meds).
>quite clingy and dependent, but very loyal and adoring in relationships
>artist, 420 friendly, vegan, environmentally conscious, healthy eater, loves animals, into activism and social justice.
>full time student with side hustles in art commissions and a few odd jobs
>likes fashion, makeup, d&d, anime, manga, vidya, cosplaying.. drawing anime tiddies is my creative outlet
>normie-looking, good at hiding my powerlevel
>stay home and chill type, but i like to go out sometimes.

them
>around my age/my area
>dominant, but not in a mean way.
>possessive, but not in a scary way
>thinks im cute and likes to praise me and give me attention.
>smokes weed daily
>tasteful weeb
>will talk to cashiers/waiters/people for me in social situations and hold my hand when i start getting scared
>doesn't get annoyed/angry often, doesn't yell at me
>doesn't eat meat, socially progressive, isn't racist/sexist/etc.
>big plus if youre currently figuring it out or still confused about what to do with your life
>compassionate, sympathetic, open about feelings, good at listening.
>loves me unconditionally, believes in me, is caring and supportive,..thats all i rly want.

please drop contact info if you want to chat. i love u
>>
>>25269224
You sound interesting and fit a lot for me. Kik okay? Youngcaesar24
>>
>>25269224
Where are you located?
>>
File: 1494092397006.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494092397006.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>25269260
socal = Southern California.

>mfw I only know because Smash players say socal a lot
>>
>>25269224
we'd prob get along, i'm >>25265360 say hi if u want to chat a lil
>>
File: 948121247802174812947.gif (52KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
948121247802174812947.gif
52KB, 500x376px
me:
>22/m/western europe
>tall (185cm / 6'1ft), chubby, brown eyes, medium brown hair and wears glasses
>quite shy and introvert at first but talkative once I get to know you better
>very kind, affectionate and honest
>cooking, vidya, anime, animals and travelling as main interests
>playing vidya with or w/o friends, watching tv series/anime, cooking or simply chilling in bed while listening to some good music as main hobbies
>indie, folk, downtempo and trip hop

her:
>around my age
>likes staying home most of the time but doesn't mind going out once in a while
>shares similar interests (listed above)
>loves cuddling
>caring, loyal and honest
>would love to have pets and to travel around the world
>short is a plus

Please leave me an e-mail with your contact if you're interested and I'll message you as soon as possible: [email protected]
>>
>>25249959
I want a partner who doesn't enjoy Tumblr noses.
>>
>>25269273
Legit laughed way to hard at your picture
>>
>>25269224
>tfw I live in SoCal and love artists
>tfw I hate vegans
>>
File: fenniken froakie.png (152KB, 842x879px) Image search: [Google]
fenniken froakie.png
152KB, 842x879px
>>25269416
You and me both, brother. Dank Pokemon pictures have a special place in my heart.
>>
>>25269224
I'd love to chat if only to see your art.
Do you publish online anywhere?
Would be a delight.
>>
File: this is nice.jpg (51KB, 580x742px) Image search: [Google]
this is nice.jpg
51KB, 580x742px
We were out on a date in my daddy's car, we hadn't driven very far. There in the road, straight ahead, a car was stalled; the engine was dead. I couldn't stop so I swerved to the right, I'll never forget the sound that night. The screaming tires, the busted glass, the painful scream that I heard last.
>>
Me:
>22/M/UK
>NEET that gets government money
>Kind and generous
>Very good listener, always up for talking
>Enjoy writing, videogames, movies, TV, music, animals, some other things
>Still finding my place in life
>Got slight mental issues but not content to sit on government money forever, getting help and actively working on them
>Kinda dark sense of humour

Her:
>Has some geeky hobbies of some kind
>Enjoys talking to me
>Honest and open, as I'm bad at picking up social cues
>Wont cheat on me

Discord: Shiki#5102
>>
>>25269500
Pearl Jam, very nice.
>>
File: saturday night.jpg (99KB, 670x1005px) Image search: [Google]
saturday night.jpg
99KB, 670x1005px
>>25269522
marry me so we can do copious amounts of drugs and listen to rock while we get old and resentful
>>
>>25268777
Lucky 7s. You're the one for me. I think we're twins. Kik: Bradomon
>>
>>25269529
Lovely idea anon, but I work for The Man, and can no longer partake in the pleasures of modern ennui.
>>
File: socatism.png (403KB, 525x423px) Image search: [Google]
socatism.png
403KB, 525x423px
>>25269622
it's never too late to drop out of society and work minimum wage jobs until ubi is implemented and opiates are legalized
>>
>>25269638
Once the establishment is overthrow and living my life in a opiate-drunken haze is a realistic and generally reasonable avenue for me, then I will certainly marry you, rock out, and grow embittered with you in our senility.
>>
File: nihilism.jpg (83KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.jpg
83KB, 540x360px
>>25269662
i'll hold you to that for the next 12 minutes until i forget and then i guess you're off the hook
>>
>>25269680
Agreed, anon.
I hope the next 12 minutes pass at a reasonable blur of pleasure and madness as you contemplate then wave off the nihilistic pressures eating at your mindwaves.
I love you too buddy.
>>
>>25269089
I actually had not considered that someone would be interested in chatting. Umm what works for you if you're still around?
>>25269190
Aww you're across the pond from me. That accent though.
>>25269559
Holy shit didn't even notice that hahah. Hopefully that's a good omen or something. Maybe I should make a Kik account.
>>
I just want someone who understands me.

I'm out there. Spiritually, mentally, politically, socially. But I'm always trying to get better. I'm just trying to be a good man. My whole life I've felt like a freak and an outsider. Is there anyone in the world who could make me feel like I belong?

I doubt it.
>>
>>25268777
>>25269763
Love your needs and fit mostly alk of what you're looking for. 25/m should make a kik and add me! Youngcaesar24
>>
me:
>22/F/US
>5'5" brunette with thin/athletic body
>recent grad
>shy and soft spoken
>anxious a lot
>likes running
>gets excited about thrillers and true crime documentaries
>introverted, needs time alone

him:
>23 - 30
>working and/or studying something
>tall, in shape
>glasses are cute
>doesn't mind that I can be quiet
>teases me and has a similar sense of humor
>likes hiking
>more on the dominant side
>cuddler
>>
>>25263741
Anyone at all like this?
>>
>>25270038
I fit and you sound exactly like my kind of girl.

Shame you're on the otherside of the world
>>
>>25249959
Someone to put up with me.
>>
>>25270144
What are you like?
>>
>>25264001
message me on kik. faerietaledreams
>>
>>25264119
Thread is almost dead but I hope you're still here. I study maths. I greatly appreciate affection and can be a very sweet and loving on occasion. I am a bit of a cinema buff, not intensely however. Also a fan of cats and can swim.
Do you have some kind of contact info?
>>
>>25264119
I'm 6' with broad shoulders, and I'm good at math (is my degree). You seem laid back and not super high strung which is good, you can Kik me: fuzzydog7
or email is [email protected]
>>
>>25269763
>>25268777
If you're still around, I'm very much interested. I'm a recent math grad myself and fit practically everything you ask, though I like dogs more, I can enjoy cats too. I'm also eternally hot and want to be cold so... Science! Also 25, beard/glasses, nerdy, etc. Anyway my contact is here, would love to hear from you! >>25268777
>>
>>25270537
Oops I meant >>25270516
Phone is bad and it's very late
>>
So I'm not bullshitting here anymore. I really just want a woman who is willing to listen at this point cause I'm feeling suicidal for a couple of reasons I won't disclose here. I know for a fact I'm a good looking guy, but even thats not booting my confidence cause I'm useless at talking to women irl and I'm just now starting to be more sociable.
Kik is FrostyWhirl on the off chance anyone even reads this. Willing to tell my story there too.
>>
>>25270580
What's the story then?
>>
>>25270038
Exact opposite side of the world otherwise I'd be perfect.
>>
>>25270038
We match very well
30/M
Kik - Anonincali
>>
I want to feel wanted.
I want someone I can spend hours with just basking in each other's company, not feeling a need to do any more than hold each other close in comfortable silence.
I want someone who feels protected and safe in my arms.
I want to be able to have discussions about life, the books we're reading, plans for trips; to just talk with each other, person to person, without passive aggression, hidden meanings, or beating around the bush.

I dunno.
I'm feeling melancholic, like depression is taking root again, like I'm doing nothing with my life.
But most of all I feel alone. I don't even know why I'm posting, really.
For all the people who will actually see and read this, I might as well be writing in a diary.
>>
>>25271006
You sound like a really genuine person. I'd give you a hug if I could anon.
>>
File: download_20170220_223005.jpg (48KB, 703x686px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170220_223005.jpg
48KB, 703x686px
Me:
>Penis
>Amateur hip hop artist (white)
>programmer
>Nihilist
>Occasionally crippling anxiety
>Rambler
>Tries not to take anything too seriously except respecting other people
>Prefers eavesdropping/people watching to conversation with strangers
>Getting back into shape atm, been skin and bones for a long time
>Soft curly hair people compliment
>Earnest to a fault

You
>Vagina
>Impulsive, maybe chaotic
>Kind, ego-free
>Takes interest in what I'm up to and wants to share their hobbies with me
>Will gladly play video games with me and has an aptitude for them
>clever in general
> Self aware regarding the human condition and down with meta-conversation
>Bonus points for thiccness of any variety
>Doesn't do pic related to me
>>
>>25268777
I fit everything but I don't want to post my info.
>>
>>25270547
Hahah no worries, I'll add you.
>>25271126
Well, fair, but it's usually a shitshow if a girl posts hers.
>>
>>25271126
>>25271549
Oh wait, unless that was like a, "I fit everything but you sound like a garbage person so I'm not going to post my info because ew." In which case, also fair.
>>
>>25271558
I'll talk to you, my Kik is derptydumpts
>>
>>25271575
But are you the dude who said he fit everything tho
>>
>>25271624
Not that exact dude, but close, I've got an Irish accent I think he said he was a Brit
>>
>>25271624
I tick literally every box on your list though, and you sound hella rad, would definitely like to give it a shot
>>
>>25271629
Do you live in Ireland? Cause man distance is brutal. A+ on your accent though, very good stuff.
>>
>>25271637
Yeah I do but I travel to the US once a year if it's any help, just got back from my last trip a few days ago
>>
>>25271639
Side bar: kik says your phone is off/disconnected.
>>
>>25271645
Try derptydumpty ; I'm on a bus right now and it's bumpy as fuck
>>
>>25268777
Too bad I'm 35, you sound like someone I'd want in my life
>>
Me:
>24/m/Washington DC
>Irish/italian/Jew mix
>5'10 155 lbs skinnyfat, glasses and slightly long hair (still above shoulder)
>Have masters in engineering and work as a software engineer for satellite communication systems
>Slightly autistic (officially diagnosed with nonverbal learning disorder which is above assburgers on the spectrum)
>played piano from a young age though now out of practice but I like screwing with synthesizers and trying to cover vidya music
> favorite vidya are jrpgs, pokemon, metroidvania and roguelikes
>Like hiking and outdoors stuff but haven't done much since I started my job and want to do more
>screw with Linux a lot though I'm too lazy to code things on my spare time
>listen to synthwave, vaporwave, vidya osts, prog rock, some underground hip hop, other shit I forgot
>some fetishes (soft femdom but not all the time and not outside the bedroom)
Her:
>Around my age or a little older
>open to many body types and races, like chubby girls
> interested in vidya, music, tech and/or and nature
>slightly introverted, knows we both need alone time sometimes
>lives nearby
>into some kinky sexual things but nothing extreme and no cuck/cheating shit

Kik is wave.existence
>>
>>25271549
>>25271558

Not much difference between adding everyone who posts their info and you posting yours.

I'm not from the UK, either. I'm Canadian.

PS: I don't think you're garbage.
>>
>>25269224
add KamilleBidan#2622 on discord and we can talk about not knowing what to do with our lives and being an artist memes
>>
File: IMG_8466.jpg (363KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8466.jpg
363KB, 1280x960px
him
>tall, skinny
>long hair
>white
>punk but awkward
>loving
>doesn't mind me being clingy
>daddy dom

me
>chubby, short
>short hair
>little/middle
>clingy
>mentally ill

ldr is ok
>>
>>25268777

Idk if you're still around but I fit all the categories. How can I get in touch with you?

Kik: bigbodyses
>>
>>25269224
>self-loathing, mentally ill, can't figure out life
>I'm into changing everyone else around me and social justice
Like clockwork
>>
her
>not too chubby
>likes booze like i do
>dosen't do hard drugs
>isn't an SJW
>good taste weeb
>likes music and vidya
>big plus if natural blonde
>bigger plus if curvy but not chubby
>can deal with my mood swings and will sing me songs when i ask her to
>will talk me out of killing myself when i'm thinking about it
>clingy

me
>21/M
>6 feet 150 pounds, very athletic but not obvious (i run a lot hurr durr)
>depressive and suicidal
>VIDYA
>/mu/core af
>good taste weeb
>sorta possessive and clingy
>messed up sleep schedule

pls reply. make me feel hooman pls
>>
>>25269224
snapchat: rawfoodravenous
>>
File: 1431830533733.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431830533733.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>>25252420
cute ass nigga what's good
>>
>>25271011
I guess genuine isn't a bad thing to be called. I believe life is easiest when you're open and honest.
Unfortunately most people are so used to platitudes and insincerity that they find it off-putting.
I dunno.
I'm very tired.
>>
>>25269221
You pretty much described me. What kind of vidya? If you play Overwatch on pc then add me on Discord: FunkWizard#1873
>>
>>25272058
If you don't mind a chubby and not punk partner, please send me your contact to [email protected] so we can talk and see if we possible click.
>>
her
>Not fat
>Cute face
>Big boobs
>Honest/Straightforward
>Loves metal
>Compassionate
>Has good values
>politically incorrect
>Strength of character
>patient

I'm looking for someone who brings out the best of myself. Someone that I can lookup to.

me
>athletic
>knowledgeable
>resourceful
>listens
>enjoys simplicity

skype dremcfleuve
>>
me
>18/m/Turkey
>overweight, trying to lose weight for health reasons
>Deist
>Indie Game Dev
>Usually shy
>Black thick short hair
>Have green eyes, usually get compliments for my eyelashes if they can see it from my glasses
>DnD, videogames, memes, anime, glassworking, metalforging

Her/Him
>18-22
>Im atracted to femininity more then gender so gender isnt really a problem.
>cute face
>Likes to cuddle
>Doesnt smoke
>Liked video games
>Bonus points for memes
>has a sense of humor
>preferably as degenerate as me

kik ErdinyoBarboza discord Erdinyo Barboza#4088
If anyone wants to chat or talk about games and their developement, feel free to contact too
>>
>>25249959
>blue hair
>yellow jacket
>red nose
>pessimistic cunt
>same .
THat's scary..
>>
>>25250013
A'ight Armstrong

Contact?
>>
>>25249959
A female girl with a vaggo, nice body and a personality that doesn't make me want to end myself. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>25272568
new ID but discord is zephyr#0392
>>
File: loli mew gf.png (68KB, 700x498px) Image search: [Google]
loli mew gf.png
68KB, 700x498px
desu anyone who can deal with this

(its me in meme form)
>>
>>25272655
tee bee aych
not desu
wtf
>>
>>25269763
Way late. Discord Crypto Dentist #6596
>>
>>25272655
As long as you're not literally 12 contact me at mrdespair1990 on kik. If you are literally 12 hahaha what.
>>
>>25272655
This turned me on in a weird way. If you're not actually 12 leave some contact.
>>
>>25268777
I just like to lurk these threads from time to time but I just had to post after seeing this. I genuinely fit every single point you listed, it's almost creepy how accurate it is, aha. You'd actually fit all of mine too, which is again, incredibly weird.

But yeah, I'm currently in a long distance relationship with a girl that sounds a lot like yourself and she's just perfect. Not sure why I'm actually posting desu, heh. Hope you find what you're looking for, you sound really nice.
>>
Me:
>M/25/PNW
>6'2 thin build, blonde hair blue eyes
>like vidya, mostly rpg's, especially co-op ones
>like hiking and camping
>also cooking, and want to do homebrewing

Her:
>lives nearby
>couple years younger than me
>shorter than me, petite
>really affectionate
>honest
>likes the same hobbies I do or is at least willing to try
>will let me cook for her all the time

Skype is [email protected]
>>
>>25272773
discord
>>
File: crab01.png (108KB, 640x832px) Image search: [Google]
crab01.png
108KB, 640x832px
me:
>m/18/texas
>5'7, 160 lbs, losing weight rn. want a flat tummy
>pale skin, long brown hair and eyes, i tan well
>like history, some literature
>love language learning
>like cooking and cleaning
>want to work as a translator or househusband
>switch that leans sub
>like jazz
>comedic, layed back
>kinda weeby
her
>5'6 or above
>older than me
>strong
>cute face
>doesn't mind me being the domestic one in the relationship
>good relationship with her parents
>likes learning and teaching me
>somewhat motherly
>likes cute boys
>calls me her bby boy
>likes anime
>>
>>25273400
forgot contact info, yeyoi#8480 is my discord. nokeys101 is my kik.
>>
Sure, I'll waste some time in this thread.

Me:
White f green eyes short bobcut brown hair glasses 5'3
High-end professional on a never ending journey to better myself as a human being
Conservative

Him:
White, 6'0 +, preferably lanky
Conservative but not crazy
Encourages me to attain high status and works with me as a team
Super romantic and silly
Wants children and works with me so we can afford them
>>
File: 1468978289152.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468978289152.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
Me:
>24/M/NYC
>straight
>black
>5'9, brown eyes
>introvert and shy
>get somewhat verbose to fill in space in a conversation with new people
>stays at home
>likes going to music shows and whatnot
>video games, comics, manga, anime, music, movies, cartoons
>can play a violin and guitar, not so good these days though
>work as an IT tech

Her:
23-30s
>lives nearby maybe but not a big deal
>has hobbies and interests
>not too stubborn, would consider other opinions
>plays the vidya
>empathetic
>likes staying in most weekends
>chatty and talkative
>loyal and honest
>brutally honest
>affectionate
>exists

kik: HourlyMiles
>>
>>25271624
>>25271549
tired guy here not on phone anymore. didn't see anything, you added my kik?
>>
>>25273481
I tick all the boxes, but you didn't put any age, location, or contact.
>>
>>25273481
Yeah what the last guy said, but I'm kind centrist so I'm curious the extent you're conservative and what you expect
>>
>>25269224
I'm 22/M/SD

kik: commandersalamander
>>
>>25272837
Aww, that's sweet. I'm glad you found someone!! I hope it works out. I did the long distance thing before too and hachi machi, it's so hard.
>>25271850
Nah my dude there's a biiiig difference hahaha. I have a new kik account because the one time I posted mine instead of adding people at my discretion, it was a veritable shitstorm of weird messages.
Thank you for not thinking I'm garbage though.
>>
I'm a caustic old man who just wants a chick who doesn't get offended easily to play Overwatch and shit with. And doesn't act like a spoiled brat. I guess preferably mid 20s and higher for an age range because I'm 30 and out of touch but I've learned age and maturity dont necessarily go hand in hand.
>>
>>25273537

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't think people would ask.

24, us, jig.yi2 (skype)

>>25273577
skype me and we'll discuss it.
>>
Him:
>tall
>musician
>loves music and loves sharing music
>loves animals
>dark humor
>adventurous
>thinks outside the box
>high sex drive
>420 friendly

Me
>Female
>chubby
>short
>loves music, favorite bands are: Tool, Modest Mouse, Pink Floyd, The Front Bottoms
>has a dog and a cat and loves them dearly
>high sex drive
>easygoing
>super chill
>loves to have mini adventures
>loud laugh
>420 friendly
if interested, whether or not you follow my criteria, my kik is adriananmily
>>
>>25272655
you sound awful and annoying holy shit
>>
I'd really enjoy a relationship where we'd just lay back in our beds listening to music we love together, someone who understands that fire you feel when you listen to something so damn beautiful. I'd love for him to help lead me on spontaneous adventures and meet lots of colourful people along the way (i'm very shy but I secretly yearn for this). It'd be so wonderful if despite my flaws here and there, he'd love every part of me with or without makupe.
I'd also like if he wasn't keen on hentai or professional (staged) porno. That may be unrealistic but that is not good stuff for the soul at all.
>>
>>25273922
The way you talk about music is very interesting, please tell me a song/band/album that means a lot to you or moves you deeply.
>>
I guess I'll post here

Me
>21/m/Lower Vancouver Island BC Canada
>likes to watch cartoons & anime
>would like to snuggle
>loves playing videa gamz
>enjoys 420 from time to time
>isn't really that social
>introverted (gets energy from small groups of intimate get togethers)
>doesn't drive

Her:
>preferably between the ages of 18-26
>must be cool with my friends
>enjoys spending time together
>must love dogs and cats
>420 friendly

I doubt anyone here is on the island, but on the off chance any Canadian girls are on there my email is [email protected]
>>
>>25273952
Well, I like to go on underground discovery tangents often but I can give you a couple more well known albums that I consider perfect. Radiohead "in rainbows", Mount eerie clear moon, The Microphones "it was hot we stayed in the water, Múm - Summer Make Good
>>
I'm 19/m/tx. I am a nerdy guy, blonde hair blue eyes, I love video games and movies. Into all sorts of music and looking to get recommendations on all of those. I'm sort of introverted but I am doing better about getting out of my bubble. I don't mind weed and such and would probably try somethings once. Sexual open to a good bit of things as well. Not really sure what I'm looking for. But if you're interested.

Kik : aquamangbats
>>
>>25273964
Thank you, I'll check those out soon, I loved Warren Zevon, Excitable Boy, Paul Simon Graceland , The Futura Bold ( self titled)
>>
Me
>19/m/OH
>5'8" 125lbs (I'm trying to gain weight lol)
>darkish brown / hair blue eyes
>vidya/soccer and sometimes basketball /animu on the DL
>love doge and animals in general
>introverted and pretty shy around new people
>high functioning autistic
>420 on occasion
>Computer science major
>>
>>25255382
Sent you a message, anon!
>>
>>25273679
Yup, that shit is definitely hard! Been together nearly 3 years now, maybe a little over half of that has actually been spent with each other. We actually met on here, aha. But yeah, thanks. You seem like you'd be great to just talk to/get to know. Probably won't post my kik though. So, good luck to you!
>>
>>25273837

Where are you from anon? I fit this but i don't do weed.
>>
fuck it
Me
>5'10
>8/10
>full time student in CA
>tannish
>athletic
>love fashion
>anime is my escape
>got social anxiety desu
Her
>light skinned
>skinny girls are cute
>18-21
>5'5 - 5'9
> over protective of me and always wants to talk (obsessive or clingy)
>a nerd would be nice
>>
>>25249959
Ideal mate: ginger freckled girl from the country whos smart, is a passionate but dorky nerd about history or whatever, clumsy, has nice birthing hips, beautiful eyes, bit of a tomboy, loves to laugh, innocent with a kinky side, is positive to contrast my negativity, as chill and nature loving as me

Me: ugly sad dumb cunt
>>
>>25272521
Erdinyo Barboza#4088 discord link isn't working
i tried ErdinyoBarboza#4088 or Barboza#4088

pls post again thx
>>
>>25256839
Contact info?
>>
>>25273866
no shit
>>
>>25269224
I don't fit half your profile, but you're exactly my type. But I don't postmy contact in hopes of being spoken to, takes too much control away from me.
>>
>>25256828
Post your contact info
>>
>>25274796
As someone who enjoys DDLG you sound like the perfect brat to me
>>
File: 1494645800060.png (2MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
1494645800060.png
2MB, 3828x4587px
i dont really do these things, i just wanna find a friend whod play with my hair
>>
Me:
>21
>6'3", 180lbs
>software developer ($60k/yr)
>hobbies: cooking, vidya, mtg

ideal mate:
>wants to he a stay-at-home gf
>will sit on my face daily
>enjoys pegging

kik: street_wraith
>>
>>25274045
Washington
>>
>>25275033
I'm in Sammamish, and meet all your criteria. But I anticipate I'm considerably older than what you desire.
>>
>>25270038
5'8" but close 5'9" i think
I am good at mtn biking and bicycle repairs
where are you in US?
>>
File: Selbstportraits (51).jpg (732KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Selbstportraits (51).jpg
732KB, 1536x2048px
>>25249959
My ideal partner:

∞ Looks natural, preferably androgynous with long hair
∞ Loving (pyari), loves to cuddle and stay in bed the whole day
∞ Will do long nightly walks in the elven forest and hold my hand
∞ I can look into his eyes and see true devotion (bhakti)
∞ Shares my fascination with interstellar and ancient cultures
∞ Understands the metaphysical existance and seeks for spiritual unity
∞ Isn't afraid of 'non-human' beings and comes with me once the time is given
∞ Wants to understand matter-controlling (dematerialization) technology and drives and everything connected to this
∞ Desires living in the emptiness between the stars like I do

If these things apply to you we should get in contact. I am not 'normal' and my way to think is abstract. I'm not interested in sexual things without spiritual unity with a partner.
>>
I want to be with somebody who wants to be with me because they want to be, not because of how i look or how i dress. Content of character
>>
>>25267912
Add me on kik : Utulululu
>>
>>25249959
I need a good girl like I've been with too many sluts, I want a girl who's innocent and a little sheltered but still open minded and doesn't mind someone with a dominant personality,
>>
>>25269031
I was just joking around, glad somebody appreciates a little humor in these god awful threads.
>>
>>25269221
I've been trying to listen to more lo-fi shit lately, it's kind of a cool genre. Any suggestions?

>>25269224
If anyone wants to take one for the team here I'll gladly buy you a drink and listen to all the stories after all is said and done.

>>25269795
I'm guessing you have a penis, but even if you don't please go back to /r9k/

>>25270038
I'm outside the age range but you sound adorable, get out of this hell hole while you can.

>>25272058
back to tumblr where you belong

>>25272076
as sure as my watch ticks

>>25272521
for your safety I'd advise not dating a man until you leave a muslim majority country. god speed friend

>>25272655
I'd rather not spend my life in prison. I'm sure you can annoy the fuck out of someone your own age though.

>>25273481
perfect right down to the hair cut. I fit all of the criteria but I'm also still working towards both my degrees, and it sounds like you've graduated already.
>>
>>25272248
sup witchu nigga
>>
This would be the perfect type of guy in my mind.

Someone who’s optimistic and hopeful, and who’s a good person. Maybe he’s a bit childish and naive, he’s curious and is capable of romanticizing life. A guy who has ambition and has things he looks forward to.

A person who has confidence, and not in a way that means going out and having tons of friends. They can still have anxiety or be a shut in, but they’d have confidence in their intelligence or their knowledge/skills on topics of interest.

Someone who’s not entirely grounded in reality, who has crazy ideas, who thinks abstractly, and can have good conversations about his beliefs, even if they’re not the same as mine.

Someone who isn’t desperate for a relationship, who’s okay with being alone as well. We wouldn’t need to move super quickly, I’d like to initially focus on developing trust and a good friendship.

Appearance really means nothing to me. If I met someone online, I wouldn’t need pictures straight away, If they fit what I’m looking for and we’re compatible, it truly doesn’t matter, deformities, anything
You’re appearance inevitably fades away, or can be taken through some accident. It’s not important, but personality is.

Bonus: Has a nice voice and a cute laugh.
>>
>>25276222
I'll take a shot. My kik is klm2020.
>>
>>25255222
This is my email, I'd like to be friends

>>25276222
We both got the same trips
>>
>>25276222
but are you gril
>>
>>25276222
Don't even care about dating, you sound like you'd make a good conversationalist. My kik is tarotbard
>>
>>25267912
heres my kik: mekgineer
>>
>>25276222
You described me.

My kik is wtbgf
>>
I want someone who can sing and wants to spend 80% of their time watching films and Netflix, or listening and playing music with me. ideally they'd be attractive, petite with red hair, but also like blondes and brunettes too.
>>
>>25276222
This sounds just like me.

Add idlyshaving on skype! I can't wait to talk to you soon
>>
>>25255942
If you live in the midwest im your guy

Camus is my hero
>>
>>25280090
Heres more info about me:
>>25278673
>>
Hmmm, my ideal girl... Probably a girl who, for the most part, knows what she really want out of life. She's passionate about what she loves and wants to share that passion with the world.

She's intelligent, but obviously not to the point where she thinks she's better than everyone. Where we could have good conversations about anything and everything.

Oh, and she would have to be able to deal with me. My lack of self-confidence, anxiety, etc. I'm working on it though, so knowing she would be there to support me would mean a lot.

She's kind to everyone as best as she can be, almost to a fault. She loves life and isn't afraid to be herself. She embraces who she is and is true to herself.

I'm bad at descriptions, haha. Bonus points for being musical (playing an instrument, can sing. etc.).
>>
>>25280114
Do you have discord?
>>
>>25280126
I rarely use it, but I do, yeah.
>>
>>25254510
I'm 20 f from the Caribbean also vegan and into spirituality. Open to chatting?
>>
>>25280138
Could I add you on it?
>>
>>25280153
Sure! trombonesandpuns #6510
>>
It's not specific, but I want appreciation and communication. The ability to look at a disaster and call it art. I want to talk, I want to have conversations. Nietzsche said "Marriage as a long conversation. - When marrying you should ask yourself this question: do you believe you are going to enjoy talking with this woman into your old age? Everything else in a marriage is transitory, but most of the time that you're together will be devoted to conversation."
>>
>>25276222
I truly enjoyed everything you wrote and I'd love to hear more. My kik is kekrepublic if you're up to talk.
>>
File: 1493600207115.png (114KB, 249x381px) Image search: [Google]
1493600207115.png
114KB, 249x381px
>>25250030
What does this mean, you want them to want you without wanting you?

If I could find someone who would love me for the effort I make and not only the successes, I'd be happy. Generally nice but never a push-over. An interest in anime or cartoons would have to be there, along with pets and nature. Also under 180lbs, I'm too thin to be with someone large.
>>
Me
>20/f/ bi
>mixed (black,white, chinese if it matters anyway) slim, 165 cm
>vegan but I wont bite you if you arent as well.
>I like character driven psychological films with mind bending plot twists
>I like 80s new wave and glitter
>Im currently doing an undergrad in psychology
>I read, chill, go out into nature and work out mostly for fun, no drugs or drinking
>I go out from time to time but I usually prefer being at home, chilling in the backyard or out in the garden
>Helping people in whatever way I can into finding their inner happiness is something that brings me great joy.
>I think living is truly a privilege, life is beautiful and I love sharing that sensation

Him/Her
>Gentle in personality, chilled, easy going
>Has some dream or passion that drives him forward
>Open to new experiences and trains of thought
>Doesnt like to argue but can also be straightforward about his/her needs
>Has an inner peace and bliss that he or she is connected to
>Doesnt do drugs or drink (at all would be great, not to excess would be nice)
>Can converse

Reply with your discord if youre interested
>>
>>25280188
what do you have in your garden? veggies or flowers? feel free to add me if you want, i'm >>25273408
>>
>>25280188
>character driven psychological films with mind bending plot twists
>80s new wave
>I fight a good chunk of the criteria

Too bad I'm too shy to post my discord. RIP
>>
>>25280205
Oopsy lol
*fit a good chunk
>>
>>25280208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p-qilKyOmo
Here have a song
>>
>>25280188
Pax Americana#7955
>>
>>25265770
wow i love you
>>
>>25269381
): come to america
>>
>>25280188
Pinheadlarry #9608
>>
>>25265189
23mUS, tall, slim, love catgirls and just want someone to talk to about interesting things. https://discord.gg/5D72D if you like
>>
>>25280361
Think there might be a mistake with this
>>
>>25280188
You sound like you could give me some new perspectives on things.

Discord is Jiggaboots#0652
>>
>>25254667
Contact?
>>
>>25280188
Shiki#5102
>>
>>25280381
Oh damn, it's #9068
>>
File: 20170504_0924321.jpg (240KB, 920x1632px) Image search: [Google]
20170504_0924321.jpg
240KB, 920x1632px
>>Gender
Male 5'8 180
>>Age
>>Location
NC
>>Orientation
Straight

>>Interests
Videos games anime watching bad and good movies and eating bomb ass food
>>What you're looking for
Just someone to chill and play games and watch anime with. On PC that is.down to earth girl size or race doesn't matter.
>>What you're not looking for
No dick pic
>>Contact
SC: elcyclop
Steam Id: Elcyclopsx
Discord: The Dallas Impersonations #6233
>>
i'm just going to post an actual specific IDEAL, not "what i'd be willing to settle for, eventually", because this is just for fun and i'm not really expecting to meet a life partner on 4chan, you don't need to tell me i don't deserve it i know thanks

me:
>20/f/usa
>5'9, pale, chubby. brown hair and green/hazel eyes
>severe social anxiety and depression
>basically a neet
>into sad folk music, maladaptive daydreaming and passive media consumption
>still kind of into vidya but i'm trying to quit
>about to start living in my van full time, might roadtrip around the country a bit
>has never had a bf or been to first base
>can't really make eye contact or conversations with strangers
>has very autistic political beliefs

I D E A L !:

>older than me/ male/ idc
>taller than me, blond hair and blue or green eyes
>likes working with his hands
>not autistic or depressed
>not beta/ doesn't make me feel even more insecure with his insecurities
>far right politically
> wants to live on a rural homestead and raise chickens and goats and garden with me
>wants 10+ kids

this wasn't even fun to write, what am i doing with my life
>>
>>25283277
I actually fit exactly, where are you from in the US?
>>
>>25283277
>live on 5 acres with my ancap roommate where we collect silver and guns and hunt
>shitty net so any gaming is LAN
>25, 5'9, dark hair and eyes

How close am I?
>>
>>25255136
bro
>>
I guess I'll do one
>25/m/us
>autistic political beliefs (libertarian to the logical extreme of anarcho-capitalism)
>just moved innawoods so trying to transition to a more natural and less tech lifestyle
>addicted to collecting cute and / or shiny things
You:
>female, close in age
>cool with or actively supportive of my autistic beliefs and interests
>chill af, willing to just lay around and exist for a good portion of the day
>doesn't smoke or do hard drugs, drinking or psychedelics are cool
>>
>>25283282

northeast atm, though as I said that's pretty flexible

throwaway contact is [email protected]

>>25283285

>ancap roomate

sounds like my personal hell desu
>>
>>25266819
what contact do you have? kik? discord?
>>
Me:
>22/M/Bi
>White, Green eyes, dark brown hair, 5'10", Average build - working on it.
>Chill and Open-minded.
>A dreamer that believes reality is what YOU make of it.
>Very personable and social, enjoys getting to know people and discussing anything.
>Plays some videogames, reads some books, enjoys DnD.
>Interested in cosplay.
>Not looking for an immediate relationship, I believe that love comes and goes, no use to rush it.
>Good conversationalist, been told by many that I have an excellent voice. Want to use that as a career.
>Loves kids, can even get the wildest ones to listen and sit still.
>Encouraging and loyal, honestly believes that anything can be done when you put your mind to it. (But has mediocre faith in myself)

Them:
>Any/F/Any
>Could care less about race, body, features, etc.
>Down to have open ended conversations.
>Has hobbies that she is passionate about and that I can get excited about.
>Will talk things out if problems arise, open about feelings.
>Wants to be treated like a princess, or at least an equal, will treat me the same.
>Enjoys wordplay, poetry, etc.
Willing to talk shit and/or flirt dirty.
>Interested in phone calls or voice chat somewhere down the line.

Honestly, just want a good conversationalist.

Kik: Drowninginair
>>
>>25272985
doesn't work
>>
Female
Younger than 40
Lazy
Plays vidya
Submissive or passive
Never go out except to shop or dine/watch movies
No aspirations
Does not want or cannot have children
Loyal
Has integrity
Just someone to kick it with till one of us dies
Guess this would be called shacking up
Please, no land whales that look like a bag of exploded ass and dicks
>>
>>25283459
oh it's because i'm thinkin now
>>
File: ddwnuko1_d.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ddwnuko1_d.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
me:
>6'1
>white
>avg
>brown hair
>blue eyes
>glasses
>west coast US
>18
>been in relationships, but meh
>bretty normal with autistic tastes
>/int/, /cm/, /n/, /fa/ but im a broke boy
>leftist

him/her:
>good face
>not normie
>europe probably but I don't really care where you are
>autistic music taste
>good vibes
>YO you play overwatch senpai

>>25260971
bosnanske dijaspore?
>>
>>25265189
>leftist
>streetwear
pretty good tier, hmu with them brandz

kik: dudeweeedlmao
>>
>>25249959
>knows the exact details about the person they think they want in their life
>not expecting any novelty

well its all yall fault for even thinkin this way
>>
>>25256040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuoTdnq_OqE
>>
File: cst081cover.jpg (162KB, 573x573px) Image search: [Google]
cst081cover.jpg
162KB, 573x573px
>>25256040
oh yes please.
I'm not into chubby chicks but you seem really cool and we share a lot of the same top albums so I would love to discuss music with you.
>>
File: myshoegazegfdoesn'texist.jpg (80KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
myshoegazegfdoesn'texist.jpg
80KB, 640x637px
>>25249959
me:
>21/m/burgerland
>6'0, Muscular/Fit, Black Hair
>introvert
>creative, humorous, sometimes too forgiving & nice
>writing & producing music, filmmaking
>music, film, science, philosophy, tech, bodybuilding
>often told I am way too passionate... but hey you have forever to chill when you're dead

her:
>I don't care if she has bpd or depression or whatever so long as we can communicate with each other and help each other out when we both inevitably fuck up in life
>real romance, bonding, intimate connection over sexual attraction or fetishes
>as long as she's mature, age doesn't matter
>reserved or shy (but can be a complete spaz when you get to know her)
>a genuinely kind altusitic person
>artistically minded and intelligent

myqtgfdoesn'texist#7991

and back to reality
...suicide would be too easy
>>
>>25266464
>helianthaas#0204
discord link didn't work
you sure it's right?
>>
>>25276222
You and I might get along. However, I'm a slut.
I love Courage too
>>
>>25250013
what's your kik?
>>
File: tmp_13828-148808857525114638555.png (26KB, 551x399px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13828-148808857525114638555.png
26KB, 551x399px
>>25249959
Me:
-M/24/Mx
-168 cms, 80 kg
-Uni student, former wrestler, former football player
-Into music: mostly metal, crust, country and americana
-Hobbies: woodworking, philosophy, politics, conspiracy theories, hermetic sciences and nature lover

She:
Someone who won't leave. Bonus if she appreciates silence as much as I.
>>
I want a girl who I can watch films and Netflix with and will listen to music and sing along like maniacs with me, who will let me cook for her and be cute with, we could go for summer walks and enjoy each others company. ideally petite and attractive and with a good voice to sing with me.

I'm a 19 year old male in the north east UK, I enjoy watching movies and playing/listening to music. I'm very musical and play 5 instruments but I'm not a big headed cunt. I don't think I'm ugly but I'm not perfect by any means.
>>
>>25286869
oh also, I'm 6ft 5, and a bit overweight
>>
>>25266819
You like figure skating and anime?

I MUST know your thoughts on Yuri On Ice.

>kik: DeludedMarxist
>>
>>25276222
I've always thought that hopefulness and naivete were two sides of the same coin; to be hopeful is to disregard certain realities.

But you still have to hope and believe in something, even if that thing is simply experiencing beautiful banality every day.
>>
Me:
>21 F
>5'7"
>Chubby
>Long reddish brown hair
>student/retail slave
>wannabe writer, into academic shit w/o being a pretentious dick
>submissive
>social anxiety
>not having kids ever
>highly ambitious but low self-esteem

You
>older than 21
>taller
>don't care about race/features/etc.
>have some goals and shit
>dominant, preferably into rope
>smart
>be doing something with your life
>more extroverted than me
>>
>>25287095
Post your contact info. Just take the risk, open yourself to it.
>>
Me
>25/f/CA
>ENTJ
>visual effects artist
>regular weightlifter and healthy eater
>cartoon loving manchild
>interested in politics and red pill culture but not to some of the obsessive extents I've seen because I draw 80 hours a week and I don't have time to sit and read news articles about how fucked everything is

Him
>be older than me
>Lift Weights (I do too, this isn't some overinflated sense of entitlement. If I take care of myself, you should too)
>have literally any ambition that isn't just sitting on your ass and playing world of war craft all day
>Watch anime with me
>Have an appreciation for Undertale
>Don't be an SJW
>Don't fuck with me when I have autodesk maya open
>Don't make me cry.

like that's literally it. why is that so hard. why am I even posting this. I can't make the excuse that I'm drunk because I'm a goody two shoes faggot that doesn't drink
>>
>>25287134
Literally same to you. Post your contact info. Yes, you'll get swarmed, but that's the risk.
>>
>>25287134
I fit most of that, although I haven't played Undertale. You fit my exact type of girl. Shame you're on the otherside of the globe
>>
>>25287134
oh yeah.
kik is TastyTarantula
>>
>>25287134
>passionate artist
>loves cartoons and animu

better get in before you get swarmed

myqtgfdoesn'texist#7991

Also you into powerlifting or bodybuilding?
>>
Me (21/M/TN-OH)
>ENTP
>highly active mind
>lover of all things intellectual
>insatiable intellectual curiosity
>easy to please, simple tastes
>patient
>laid back personality
>rarely get stressed
>traveler
>sense of adventure
>fit
>leftist
>politically incorrect
>street photography as favorite past time
>I use cannabis, LSD, and psilocybin
>I drink but do not get drunk
>I like rap, jazz, classic rock, cumbia

ideal mate has all of the above plus:
>doesn't wear makeup

deal breaker traits:
>leftist
>easy to please
>insatiable intellectual curiosity
>laid back personality
>fit

everything else is flexible
>>
me
>male
>you can stop reading
>23/m/NY
>INTJ
>BS game design/MS programming
>about to descend into the hellhole that is a job in software
>games
>video games, board games
>anime
>Christian, conservative/disaffected classical liberal
>very honest
>good listener
>like hearing opinions about things
>physically affectionate
>switch
>want a nice house in the suburbs with 2.3 kids, a white picket fence, and a dog

her
>similar age
>apparently I like blondes
>cute (I will find you cute)
>bodytype w/e, don't be unhealthy or be improving
>~5'6" dance partner height
>play games with me
>have conversations
>have interests
>would cuddle all day
>switch

kik is narpas_sword
other contact available upon requests that I'm never going to get.
>>
>>25287095
You sound like someone I might get along with. My skype is live:thepropanedoctor
>>
>>25287134
Would you post some of your art? Could I add you to see your art? I don't fit what you are looking for but I like art.
>>
>>25287095
contactingchans at gmail dot com. I fit all of your requirements. I like long hair, chubbie girls, and want to hear about your writing.
>>
>>25287095

You sound absolutely wonderful to me. I would very much enjoy talking with you I think, albeit probably platonically. Are you up for that?
Thread posts: 444
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.