[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pegging has been a fantasy of mine for some time now but I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0357.jpg (16KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
16KB, 240x180px
Pegging has been a fantasy of mine for some time now but I don't know how to go about it to actually do it. Any advice?
>>
you get a strap on and a dildo and make a back and forth motion with your hips
>>
>>25248345
Forgot to mention I'm the dude in this situation
>>
File: Image-1.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>25248403
What specific questions do you have? Pegging is da bomb.
>>
>>25248510
how do i find qt who'd be up for such activities?

how big a risk is it for her viewing me as less a man and slowly causing the relationship to crumble? the fantasy is so hot, but bringing it up is a big fear, because i'd want to continue having a normal relationship, not one where gf wears the pants (other than fun roleplaying)
>>
i'd recommend being comfortable first. me and my wife were married 9 years before it was even thought of. She brought it up to me after i said i would equalize the playing field. we will do anything we expect the other to. i loves it. and she rides me well
>>
/r/pegging_unkinked is a great resource.
>>
Love it! My fiancee and I have only done it a few times, but something I want to play with more frequently. Just recently got my first cock cage, so want to try both. :)

St Louis, Mo reporting in.
>>
>>25249067
Find any girl. Inquire about pegging. I've never been pegged by a girl who approached me about it first.

Stop having such fragile masculinity and it won't be a problem.
>>
I think more girls are into it than people would think. I recently discovered that 2 of my close female friends are really into it. Unfortunately they both have boyfriends so no chance of me convincing them to peg me. Been fapping about the idea like crazy since I found out though.
>>
>>25250275
this whole "stop having fragile masculinity" meme is silly. masculinity is important (for those who are masculine or attracted to masculinity) and it is very fragile, a thing that must be maintained. those who do not want to be masculine themselves wouldnt understand. its fun to let your guard down but one act can change people perceptions of you.
I do think that it is a problem that could lead to bullying or violence. But it is ignorant to dismiss someone's need to feel and be seen as masculine and how easy it is for that image to be ruined.
>>
>>25250456
well maybe you should post their pics
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.