[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heey :) I'm a Persian girl 19 years old. I just wanted to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9084.jpg (28KB, 540x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9084.jpg
28KB, 540x265px
Heey :) I'm a Persian girl 19 years old. I just wanted to know what you guys think of my ass. Here is a pic. Be honest to me!! What do you think of me, what kind of girl am I?
>>
>>25241057
the slutty type that posts their ass on an anonymous imageboard fishing for validation
>>
>>25241057
no timestamp, i don't know rick, i think its fake
>>
whys there a bat hanging from your gooch
>>
>>25241063
You think I'm slut? why?
>>
>>25241057
timestamp o gtfo
>>
>>25241057
Loose pussy and roasties starting

>fucked every guy from early teens and probably going to till your mid 20s
>>
>>25241093
What do you mean with that??
>>
>>25241108
it means you are a shallow slut fishing for comments to make yourself feel better
>>
>>25241119
Why do you think I'm a slut? Do you like my ass btw??
>>
THIS KID'S KIK IS h0tgal

it's either his sister or his friend's sister, whom he raped.

it's a fake troll. this kid is a real piece of shit. You're welcome, don't waste your time here.
>>
>>25241057
You hot but you already know that, why do you post this online? Btw can you bend over?
>>
>>25241167
anons if you don't know how the boards work, pls go jerk of on porhub. no timestamp=fake, stop ruining this sht
>>
>>25241167
What kind of girl do you think I am and how much do you like my ass?? Honestly
>>
>>25241057
Damn dude the anons in here are one some kind of butthurt rage you could only find on /b/

Anyway I like the tone of your and gf's ass and it seems balanced not too big, not too small but that pic is small af so can't say too much about it.
8.75/10
>>
>>25241174
Okay, I'll explain myself. Why did you post this? I mean, it's pretty clear (at least by a common standard) that you have a gorgeus ass (I'd say 7.5/10 being 5 average). I'd cum on that ass, I'd fuck you if I had the chance (even though your pussy is kinda ugly). But that's not new for you, right? Did you come to internet to by praised by anons who probably fap to your picture (I didn't, just played a little)? Or are you really insecure about your body?
>>
>>25241191
Because I'm curious what guys think of me that's why :)
>>
>>25241191
>>25241132
don't respond to the troll anymore. he's not her. kik him if you want to see for yourself, he's such a fucking moron he'll accidentally out himself all the time. he's such a fucking retard.
>>
>>25241057
I smell roasties/looseness
>>
>>25241360
do you not smell the bait?

it's just some tranny neckbeard pretending to be his buddy's sister
>>
>>25241057
>Persian girl
wanna bet she is a american slut and hasnt seen the middle east in her entire life?
>>
OP we really need more pics here I can hardly tell what im looking at
>>
>>25241057
Well, I think that you must have a sad, boring, existence, that you have to post a picture of someone else, and pretend to be them, on a Friday night.

Try going out and doing something, even if it is just crowd watching at the mall. Perhaps you can meet someone irl to have a relationship with instead of trolling/baiting on here.

Sage
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.