[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys know about cam whoring? I'm a straight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493094737511.png (1MB, 900x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1493094737511.png
1MB, 900x1450px
What do you guys know about cam whoring? I'm a straight guy but I've been told here that I have a feminine ass. Assuming I bought some toys or something do you think I could make any money doing ass requests? Poorfag here.
>>
>>25240595
Not really because what makes you different then every other feminine bitchboy out there aside from that you're charging for a service which most people can get for free?
>>
>>25240628
Idk man. I don't enjoy it? Maybe it's like a taboo thing?
>>
>>25240706
If you don't enjoy whoring yourself out you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>25240742
I enjoy money. But elaborate, how is cam whoring for guys enjoyable for a straight guy?
>>
>>25240784
You literally think of them as girls and it suddenly becomes okay.
You could just not look at any pictures they send.

If you are even contemplating camwhoring for money using a dildo you are not 100% straight. you seem willing to take it up the ass for cash.
you'd be lucky to make back the money the dildo cost.
Also as a side not, dont skimp out on the dildo, get a decent one, and lube because going in dry fucking hurts, unless you're into that.
>>
>>25240706
>I don't enjoy it?
That's only fun when you're teamed up with another considerably bigger guy who does.
>>
>>25240595
You know that old saying "if they can do it, so can I"?

It's not true.

When paying/money is involved, the expectation goes WAAAAAAAAAAY up. Go browse the sugar thread and see how that's working out for them.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170512-170053.png (485KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170512-170053.png
485KB, 1440x2560px
>>25240811
If I was to get a dildo I was thinking pic related. But no idea if that's a good one or not. It only cost about $25 so whatever.

>>25240832
Like what? I'm not going to be charging huge amounts of money, but I don't believe the standards would be totally unreachable.
>>
>>25240847
You need to do your research. It depends on what the dildo is made of combined with the lube. Some lubes are not dildo friendly whilst others are. What you dont want is a soft dildo for your ass.
If its a womens dildo they could be softer due to the fact that its much more easier to get it into a vagina then it is an asshole. Look for anal dildos, The holy grail would be one which you could select your firmness. Also 7 inches is quite big for a beginner, but if you are planning to make a living of it why not.
>>
>>25240854
Idk, I'm basing it off of what I'd like to see a girl do. That may not transfer well to the gay side so who knows.
>>
>>25240864
If anyone is going to pay you to use a dildo they arent paying to watch the dildo fuck a dude, they are paying to watch you ride a dildo.
>>
>>25240866
Yeah, that's why I picked one with a suction cup. I was thinking doing the typical cam whore, dildo on a mirror thing, but that almost sounds like I'm asking for an injury.
>>
>>25240874
You need to find a guy whos willing to pay first, you are skipping a bunch of steps which are crucial if you want to be successful.
>>
>>25240847
If you get a dildo, get a silicone one. Jelly ones that like that harbor bacteria and can't ever bee 100% clean, which could lead to infections.
Amazon has cheaper silicone ones.

But you best bet for making money would be using a site like chaturbate where people can watch, but also decide to donate if they like what they see. You might even get skype requests or sugar daddies or whatever.
>>
>>25240893
>>25240881
Good to know.
I was hoping for something like Skype or kik but I'll definitely look into chaturbate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.