[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will i be able to get a gf? >tfw getting ma'am'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: HNI_0003.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0003.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
will i be able to get a gf?
>tfw getting ma'am'd over the phone by strangers constantly
>tfw ma'am'd out in public often
>fuck this gay earth
>>
File: IMG_1759.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1759.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
I get mam'd on the phone, too, anon. Tfw I'm 21 and have barely aged over the past five years.

How old are you, though? I think that you could look older if you got a shorter haircut; something that's tight on the sides and a little longer on the top. And can you grow facial hair? It might not look that great on you, but it could make you look older.
>>
>>25238929
Take anabolic-androgenic steroids (aka. roids). Srsly. You may be low on steroids. It'll depeen your voice and bulk you up.
>>
>>25238958
i can't grow a lot of facial hair, and it looks weird when i try, so i don't bother.
last year i tried to see if i could get me testosterone up, but it turns out that it was already 918ng/dL, which my doctor says is incredibly high already, and that it would be dangerous to try to increase it anymore.
shit really sucks
>>
>>25238980
*Low on testosterone

Steroids are simply synthetic hormones.
>>
>gets called a woman
>calls the earth homosexual
K
>>
>>25238929
>>25238958
just go full femboy already you fags
>>
>>25238986
i want to have kids. can't do that if get testicular atrophy
>>
>>25238991
i can't get a gf dressed like a girl
>>
>>25238981
That sucks, anon :( It must just be your genetic traits, then. I can't grow facial hair either; it just looks like pubes. I shouldn't be complaining because I have a gf, but it affects my self esteem.
>>
>>25238991
>rejects estrogen
>become more womany
Nobody even knows what faggot means anymore
>>25239007
Listen man. Why would you admit this let alone ask men their advice this? Use nicotine. I don't know
>>
>>25239011
i hear you.
shit made growing up in high school really horrible.
all the guys called me a faggot all the time.
all girls treated me like a girl.
the only girl who wanted to date me was bi.
it really disturbed me when she said that to my face.
i started having stupid self-esteem issues and pushed her away.
i really wish i hadn't done that.
it was a huge mistake
>>
>>25239029
That is rough. I think that you'll find someone who likes you; it's only a matter of time. I thought that no one could ever be attracted to me, but I'm with the love of my life right now.
>>
>>25239038
ok.
i'll hold my head up
>>
>>25239062
They called you a fag because everybody is a fag. If a boy is laying a boy these guys call you fag because the others are not feminine but also are not laying with them... Maybe lift at the gym? Who gives a flying fuck about people's remarks. Try and be a bit spiritual too maybe. Christian
>>
>>25239077
i doubt it would fix my voice or my face.
i'm already a buddhist
>>
>>25238929
i think you're really cute, obvz don't know how your voice is and you do look pretty young but you have a great bone structure and skin.
don't worry about it so much and I'm sure you'll find a gf in no time
>>
>>25239103
I once prayed to have people stop calling me that. And they haven't said it to my face since. That was in the year 2000 prolly
>>
>>25239217
thanks.
here's my voice by the way.
https://clyp.it/t5el554r
>>
>>25239244
You are really cute, but your voice definitely sounds feminine; you could pass for a younger boy. But as far as the voice goes, doesn't really matter in my opinion
>>
>>25239217
>>25239259
how young do i look btw?
because i actually prefer women who are a few years older than me, and i guess it could be a problem if i look too young
>>
>>25239285

yeah your voice is feminine but it's not unpleasant or anything, must be really annoying on the phone for sure.

I think because you have really well defined cheekbones and such your face only looks young because of your lack of facial hair, i would guess 17-22 or so.
From your picture though your shoulders look like they are a good width so if you're also not on the short side I really don't think you would look too young in person.
if you're into older women then you'll probably have to find older women who are into younger guys, so you looking younger might actually be an advantage :)
>>
>>25240300
i'm about 5'5"
i was actually trying to make my shoulders look wider in that picture, which easier when i'm reclining.
i wear jackets all the time to hide my shoulders and my waist :(
>>
>>25240351
i'm at college right now.
that's why my i.d. changed
>>
>>25240351

oh i can see how that would suck too :(
I honestly think you're really good looking and totally my type physically, but I can imagine if you add up the slight frame + voice + soft skin + height it could get old even thought none of those things are bad by themselves. plus your hair looks so soft and pretty too.

do you usually wear pastel/light colours like in your picture? maybe that contributes to the ma'ams in public which i think must be the worst because you can definitely find a girl who's into the way you look
>>
>>25240376
i do like those colors.
well, as long as i can find grills who like me, that's fine.
i really like wearing another shirt that has even more bright colors.
it's a smiling tye-dye
>>
>>25238980

>Steroids without lifting will bulk you up

This is 100% bullshit.
>>
>>25240387

hmm maybe try playing off some bright coloured shirts with some dark ones like black jeans or dark jackets and such? this advice isn't to make you look better or anything, just to make you feel more comfortable in public and less likely to be misgendered.

desu chances are girls who are into you are going to be into non traditionally masculine types (among other things )so I don't think your choice of wardrobe will matter much but it's important that you feel confident :)
>>
>>25240405
>>
>>25240413

np cutie good luck! <3
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.