[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before and After photos thread I obviously gained weight since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: b&a.png (994KB, 1034x538px) Image search: [Google]
b&a.png
994KB, 1034x538px
Before and After photos thread

I obviously gained weight since this time last year. Not on purpose, it just happened. when i first noticed I was really upset and wanted to lose it. and i am having much healthier habits and joined a gym etc. but these photos are so nice together, i really like both of them. I think i look nice in both of them and wanted to share. I am aiming to lose weight because i'll be more comfortable (and my clothes will fit!) but I actually can't decide which way i look nicer, which is a positive happy thing to note :)
>>
yeah you look hot af in both, im a girl but I kind of like the second best. I think youll look fucking phenomenal with your working out, I wish I had boobs like that
>>
>>25232517
Are you autistic?
>>
>>25232520
also the thing that pushes the second on over the edge for me is because your thighs look amazing like this
>>
>>25232517
Yeah gonna have to say that 2016 is the hotter picture. Sure the right one didn't stop me from getting hard but your shape on the left is just perfect
>>
>>25232517
OP you had epic boobs in 2016. For some reason the 2017 pic makes you look fatter AND have less attractive boobs :(

It's probably the angle though.... at least, I hope you didn't age 5-7 years in 1 year!
>>
>>25232517
2017 is perfect.

MOAR
>>
>>25232517
The only difference is that you put on panties in 2017

Still hot tho would fuck
>>
>>25232517
2016 by far, might have something to do with the angle but that pic is just amazing.

Still hot now, but I'm biased to skinnier girls.
>>
>>25232517
>I obviously gained weight since this time last year
How much? Just for reference.
>>
File: IMG_0439.jpg (350KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0439.jpg
350KB, 1200x1800px
2016-2017
>>
If you could hit a middle ground that would be the best, somewhere where you keep the hips but lose some of the tummy if possible. Working out but not starving yourself etc
>>
>>25232517
Great body. Post moar!!
>>
>>25232517
You actually look way better now. I love that smooth and soft look on you. Not so much skeleton mode now.
>>
I can't even look at your pics because your room is such a fucking mess.

Slatternly girls are NOT attractive. Clean your fucking room.
>>
>>25232517
You look hot in both of them, but my ideal would be somewhat in between these two. On the left you're definitely too skinny, but on the right just slightly too thick.
>>
>>25232638
this
>>
you had a perfect body before, i'm sad for you.you were skinny with really nice boobs. i'm that thin but my boobs are tiny, so i'm jealous. now you're just chubby.
>>
>>25232767
I am crushing on you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.