[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious to know what femanons on this board have been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

I'm curious to know what femanons on this board have been through in regards to violence, sexual assault, rape, etc.

What all has happened to you all?
Are these things really that common?
>>
History (and a bit of common sense) has taught me that these sort of threads are always shit because this is /soc/ and people aren't genuinely interested in stories, but spankbank material.

>Are these things really that common?
It depends on the threshold for what qualifies as sexual assault or rape. Just speaking from anecdotal standpoint, a majority of my female friends have been through some form of sexual assault, and a smaller fraction have had guys with very loose understanding of consent take advantage of them when they were incredibly drunk, but the amount that have been forced into sex while sober is next to none, or they just don't really mention it even when the topic is brought up.
>>
>>25230736
I guess I'll bite.

Got the bad touch when I was four, at a preschool, I've shoved it so far down I can't even remember much anymore.

My brother (who is mentally disabled) was abused at age six by a therapist. They caught him luckily but he was never arrested for hurting my brother, not enough evidence. Though, he was arrested for sexually abusing four other children.

Due to my brother's abuse, he's considered "disturbed." He was attracted to me as soon as he hit puberty, he never raped me or anything but he definitely got creepy around me, infinitely more so since he's mentally disabled.

Finally, I was sexually assaulted at 18 by my best friend. It was horrific. I lost all my high school friend because of it, long story which I won't bore you with. Boyfriend of the time even wrote a blog post about how I was a slut and asking for it.

For me? Yes, it happened, but I honestly don't believe it happens to the degree the shrieking harpies called "feminists" make it out to be.
>>
>>25230736
Really? Even the 41 year old autistic virgins on this website believe they are entitled to some pure waifu... guys rape and abuse people every day. It's very common. Why are you asking? Why are you skeptical?
>>
File: thiscannotcontinuenierautomata.png (205KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
thiscannotcontinuenierautomata.png
205KB, 434x434px
>>25230736
I've noticed a lot of people on 4chan, not just femanons, seem to have gone through violence of some kind.

I was lucky enough to never experience sexual violence but did go through a lot of physical and mental abuse, since my dad and brother are both drug addicts/alcoholics, and my mom had brain surgery from a brain tumor that changed her personality tremendously.

I spent most of my childhood scared of my dad when he'd get drunk, and although he never hurt me physically, he abused my brother and mom. He started threatening us with guns when I got into high school. He'd pull them on my mom and then threaten to shoot us and kill himself, and he'd also 'sleep walk' and stand over our beds at night to intimidate us.

Thankfully we moved out, but my brother ended up staying with us for a while and got into heavy drugs. He ended up getting so fucked up one night he started trying to take things out of my room and when I confronted him, broke my arm and went to jail.

My mom was more verbally abusive and finally got to a point where she'd scream and call the police on you if you upset her and somehow it was worse than any abuse because her moods would fluctuate so rapidly I thought she was bipolar.

I don't talk to them nowadays and can't say I miss them...thankfully I don't have any weird kinks because of it.
>>
>>25231233
>seem to have gone through violence of some kind.

>thankfully I don't have any weird kinks because of it.
Congrats on having sexual preferences not based on reenacting a traumatic past.

/soc/ is a community of misfits and oddities. Most people are here because their immediate social life isn't especially smooth or harmonious. A lot of these people have serious anxiety, or are super shy, or are traumatized, or similar. Even still, something like a third of people are meant to experience serious sexual assault at some time in their lives.

Being sexually abused tends to produce other responses, like having trouble trusting others or being hypersexual. So /soc/ is a place for people like that. I'm glad it exists.

I'm male and like hooking up with kinky girls who enjoy pushing boundaries or trying fantasy situations. I have to say that almost everyone I've encountered in this group has been sexually abused before. People can be really fucked up.
>>
Was raped at 23 and lost my physical virginity. It was my best friends room mate. I dated him but told him he wasn't my type. He got me blackout drunk at their house. First time I passed out he woke me up and I went out the balcony to try and avoid him. Then I passed out on the balcony.

My best friend pretty much let it happen. Were not best friends anymore. She saw him pick me up after I had passed out a second time and take me to his room. I woke up to him kissing me and I admit I kissed back but I was very drunk. He then, after 10 seconds of kissing and no other foreplay whatsoever, pulled my pants down and I was drunk but I knew what he was doing and I said "wait I've never had sex before" but he didn't answer he just put it in. it was very painful. Next day he confessed that he "heard me say to wait but didn't know what it meant" because he was drunk. So yea thats my experience. I didn't report to the police because my best friend didn't support me so I didn't trust her to support me in court, and also the guy had two kids and I didn't want them to live with a dad in prison.
>>
>>25231315
Also this is just my rape story. I have been assaulted half a dozen other times.

>age 15, running the mile at school and an old man ran up to me, squeezed my tits, said "sorry" then kept running. told my PE teacher, who just shrugged and ignored me
>17, woke up to being touched in my sleep by a 22 year old lesbian at art school who was invited to our dorm for a sleepover
>19, drunk at a party, woke up on couch. everyone had left except this one kid who had one hand on my tit and one in my pants. I got up and punched him in the face 12 times. His friends thought I was just an angry violent bitch and reprimanded me for it
>22, blew my 40 year old "friend" because he threatened to hurt me if I didn't.
>23, see above rape story
>I am now 24 and dating my first boyfriend. He once accidentally raped me, he stuck his cock in my ass without warning even though I told him I didn't want to do anal. After I cried and threatened suicide he showed genuine regret and apologized a lot. I forgave him and we're still dating which sounds crazy but he really hasn't done anything like that ever since and has basically showered me with affection/gifts and done so much more to me that this incident seems small in comparison.. however I'll never be able to forget the pain he caused that day.

Because of everything I have been through I sometimes wonder if I am just cursed, unlucky, or somehow its my fault these things kept happening. I'm sure someone here will blame me because usually the victim gets blamed. I had to stop blaming myself to be happy though.
>>
>>25231259
yeah, it happens a lot more often than most people want to admit.

I've seen what kinks born from trauma can do to a person; while it doesn't happen to everyone, it's pretty common and a lot of people spend their whole lives ashamed of their kinks. I'm glad I was spared, since like you said, a lot of abused people become hypersexual and in turn extremely disgusted at themselves for finding their trauma sexually exciting.

And while I don't particularly like a lot about /soc/, I'm also still glad it exists. A lot of people on here are just looking for ways to get interaction they normally wouldn't be able to get because of their past trauma holding them back.
>>
>>25231369
Oh almost forgot
>22, at friends house, her boyfriend pulled down my pants as I was sleeping in their room, and started groping my ass. I reported him to the police with solid DNA evidence. But she lied and said her boyfriend never did anything to me. So I gave up on the case myself and asked them to close it.
>14, my dad is drunk and starts playing with my ass telling me its "a very nice butt, lots of guys will want to touch it"
>21, on a date with a guy I tell him I don't want to sleep with him while he's pulling my pants down. I pull them up, he pulls them down again, I say I don't want to and pull them up, he pulls them down AGAIN. I pull them up a final time and run out of his house, he grabs my arm and I yank my arm free and run away. This guy also hit his dog in the face because she "misbehaved" which is why I didn't want to sleep with him.

None of these are made up and I was suicidal for a long time because of these things. I also didn't have sex until 8 months after my rape. Because I was terrified of sex and thought it was just something people use to hurt women. I also developed vaginismus so even though I had consensual sex with my first boyfriend, it didn't feel good. it always hurt until a year later.

Either sexual assault is really this common or I just come across as vulnerable to people. Probably because I never really had a lot of friends, have aspergers, and an abusive childhood, so maybe that made me easy to take advantage of.
>>
>>25231369
do you have any past trauma because of a family member? I have a friend who's had a lot of similar situations, although she suffers from borderline personality disorder. She was always ending up staying around people who had hurt her because of her extreme fear of abandonment outweighing everything else.
>>
Have you ever had something like this happen to you with someone you met on /soc/?
[spoiler]I've been thinking about asking a femanon on here to take my virginity, and even though I doubt I'll get any takers reading stuff like this worries me[/spoiler]
>>
>>25231421
Yes my dad humiliated me growing up and yelled at me every day, punched a hole in my door when I locked myself in my room, told me I was a failure, etc....I'm very bad at choosing who to be around I guess maybe because of that.
>>
>>25230736

Does it have to be femanons?
>>
>>25231442
It's possible since our actions and ways of coping are usually rooted in how we were raised. I experience the same thing because of the abuse I went through and have a hard time making friends because like the friend I mentioned above, my want for affection can outweigh everything else and I overlook a lot.

I'm working on getting over that, but it still doesn't justify the things other people do to you.
>>
>>25231422
If it's a hookup I don't think you have anything to worry about. A lot of people on here have gone through trauma and are okay, others don't handle it so well, but you can usually tell pretty early on if something is up.
I doubt you'll find a femanon willing to go through with it though since most are just interested in the idea and not the actual act. Only reason I know this is because of all the virginity hookup threads I've seen throughout the years (since before /soc/ was created lol) and people from both sides bailing due to insecurity.

Regardless, good luck dude.
>>
>>25231467
I hope life gets better for you. Your parents sound worse than mine. And I agree it doesn't justify anything, even though for some reason people want to blame the victim maybe because they are afraid of admitting that evil things happen to innocent people for no reason?
>>
>violence
I was regularly beaten by my mother from a young age. Not just a spanking - actual beatings with bruises and scars. I actually still have a scar above my eyebrow from when my mother shoved me against a cupboard. My uncle (her brother) also considered it his right to just smack me across the face whenever he felt I was being "disrespectful".

>sexual assault
1. I remember having a bad dream and crawling into bed with my parents when I was around 3/4 years old. My father made me give him a handjob. That is the only time I remember him doing this. I honestly think there were more, but I have blocked them out.

2. We had family friends staying over, and one night/early morning I woke up because I was cold, only to find this family friend had sneaked into my bedroom, pulled off my covers, pushed my underwear out of the way and started touching me. When I woke up, all dazed and confused, I begged him to go away. He didn't. I never told my parents.

>rape
Never been raped, but came close a couple of times. Once was entirely my fault - went out with friends, got drunk, went back to my friend's apartment. Friend and I had had a thing on a few months earlier but I didn't want to sleep next to him in case he mistakenly thought I wanted to resume our thing, so I said I'd sleep in the living room. Ended up sleeping in the living room next to a friend of his who was VERY handsy and wouldn't stop until I gave him a blowjob. Which I did, so he would let me sleep. I don't know why I didn't just leave and go and sleep on a couch or even on my friend's bed.

The other incident was an internet hookup. I've had loads of internet hookups and generally get a good sense of who someone is ahead of time. This guy and I met at a hotel, he paid. He was already waiting for me. He wanted to play a lot rougher than I was willing to with someone I didn't know, and while he was trying to force/coerce me into going rough alarm bells started going off in my head.

Too long - TBC
>>
not letting me post the second part?
>>
File: tbc.jpg (98KB, 619x528px) Image search: [Google]
tbc.jpg
98KB, 619x528px
>>25232375
continued, but as a pic.
>>
>>25231180
>the 41 year old autistic virgin
>>
>>25232396
Speaking from the perspective of a male who had his first sexual experience at 6 with an older boy yet still grew up attracted to women, I think the big problem is that most men grow up feeling lonely and unloved which in turn warps their sense of boundaries and respect for people's personal space. Loneliness coupled with testerone which makes you want to stick your dick in anything that walks in a society that is extremely oversexualized due to the mainstream media is a recipe for disaster. Then on top of all that Men are constantly told that they have to keep their feelings and desires bottled up or else your not a man. I really do feel for women but at the same time men are also going through great turmoil because of the lack of genuine love & concern in today's society. I sit up at night wondering how we can mend the divide in a way that makes everyone feel valued but the answer is just not simple. Everyone's situation is unique and more than sex I believe what most people really desire is a sense of intimate love.
>>
>>25230736
The fact that this thread is geared solely toward the women who have been violently or sexually assaulted is really a great display of how fucking skewed this is. Even if you don't have a sexual perversion toward the topic, it's pretty shit to focus on the female aspect of the issue like it's the "more important". I travel a lot for work and meet a lot of people, I've only ever met one woman who was actually raped. Everybody fucking wails and cries for her, and that's great, but how do you think that feels looking on knowing that you as a boy were raped and beaten and nobody bats an eye? We're supposed to bend over backwards now for the feminine want, yet still "be strong" and "deal with" our emotions alone. Fuck you for enabling neofeminism.
>>
>>25233359
None of those are excuses for rape or sexual assault
>>
>>25233382
I feel that pain too, as I said in the post above. The problem is women cry more, and nobody is sympathetic to men unless your gay/trans/some other kind of queer. I don't even know why I try to understand both sides anymore honestly, I've personally given up on finding love.
>>
>>25233382
It's female focused because OP wants to fap to rape stories and he is most likely straight.

For what its worth, most of the real feminists I know care a great deal about men's issues and male rape, and want it to be less stigmatized for men to come forward and be supported after going through that
>>
>>25233400
Didn't say they were, I'm just talking about the other side of the fence.
>>
>>25233407
So we can feel sorry for rapists? I don't think I understand your point. I agree that society puts unfair expectations of men (like men can't be raped, men aren't allowed to be emotional, etc.) But I disagree that people become rapists because they didn't receive enough affection. People rape because they don't care about others and want to use and control them.
>>
>>25233420
When people start to feel like their emotions don't matter they stop caring about the emotions of others. You shouldn't feel sorry for rapists, but what you could do is try to think about that boy who sits in the lunch room by himself everyday.
>>
>>25233382
this skewed perception is one reason i withdrew from one of my college classes taught by an extreme feminist/civil rights activist.

the teacher had no concept of any problems other than her own and didn't think guys suffered whatsoever. it was an eye opener that made me turn away from modern day feminism.

i'm disgusted that i used to think only women could suffer because of all the propoganda i was force fed, but now realize how shitty men have it and how many women are made into victims because of SJWs.

i'm sorry so many people are like this, anon.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.