[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fetish hook up thread Tell us what you want and where you are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_8128.jpg (108KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8128.jpg
108KB, 540x960px
Fetish hook up thread
Tell us what you want and where you are and see what the fuck happens. Maybe you get laid

Young Dom looking for female sub. I'm in the Bristol area but I don't mind just doing the flirting and nudes online thing either. I'm 18, white, 6'3, skinny, with long hair. Apply within

Pic for attention
>>
29/male/sub/Houston, Texas

I'm inexperienced, but willing to try most things. I'm also a virgin, do what you wish with that knowledge.
kik - txhp23
>>
21 M NJ Sub
Tall and chubby
Inexperienced but want to be controlled by a girl. I'm up to try many things.
>>
File: 4_4263772.jpg (27KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
4_4263772.jpg
27KB, 320x240px
Not looking for a hook up, but Me and the wife saw this while browsing, we are into ballbusting and i have her hit me in the balls daily and have done that since were were preteens almost. neither of us are dom or sub...but if you go by a traditional marriage im the breadwinner and she is the house wife.

>m/23/oklahoma 5'8 135lbs
>f/21/oklahoma 5'3 165 (pregnant)
>>
24/m/Washington DC area
kind of switch-y but never really tried much.

Fetishes are
>gentle femdom
>light bondage
>pegging
>big girls
>older women
>anal (never tried either way)
>watersports, mostly female peeing

kik is jelt414
>>
File: 831144._SY540_.jpg (42KB, 360x540px) Image search: [Google]
831144._SY540_.jpg
42KB, 360x540px
21/M/Edmonton. 6'4", athletic build, overall pretty average dude.

Looking for someone to practice rope play on. Been working on my rope skills and would love to try it on someone new, as my current FWB isn't into it. Male or female, but ideally looking for someone slender. Doesn't even have to be sexual, but absolutely can be if interested.
>>
I just want to eat a girl's ass. My ex only let me do it like twice, and I haven't found anyone else since then that'll let me. Is it too much to ask?
>>
24/male

Want to have a threesome with a bisexual couple. Either a guy and a girl with me or 2 girls. I want to

>>Eat her pussy while the guy rides me. Once he cums, I want to deepthrought his cock a bit while his girl gives me a bj. next up, I'd want to get pegged by her or the other possibility if 2 girls. 1 feminine and the other pretty dominant pegging.
>>>Want to fuck an older woman. As in 45+.
>>>I'd like to cuckold someone as well.
>>>I would like a girl to tie me down and do whatever she wants to.
>>
>>25228487
>let you
Take a shower together and just do it. Hold her head down. JS
>>
>>25227835
Shy, somewhat feminine virgin sub looking for a female dom in the UK
kik: atazs
>>
24/m/UK switch. Want a girl to sit on my face and order me to eat her ass and pussy then after a while throw her off and ram my cock in her mouth, fuck it then bend her over and fuck her
>>
>>25228826
hm, true. but like I said, she's an ex now. don't have a girl to do that with anymore. kill me
>>
26 m california
Looking for a sub girl who wants to lose weight and wants a dom to make them work out

other fetishes include
legwear (leggings/tights/activewar), and voyeurism

>>
28y dom germany near Frankfurt/Darmstadt looking for a sub (female, cd/sissy fine too)

kik: proinside
>>
>>25228816
Are you cute/twink? Chances are probably slim not even considering the likely distance between you and me. Gf and I are looking for a subby/twink/cute to play with and what we want to do is like half your list.
>>
>>25227835
25 M Va

Looking for a Sissy or bitchboy to toy with, train and play with.
>>
22/M/Bi

Openminded and Into alot of things so your fetishes wont scare or creep me out

Snap: memchoo
>>
File: IMG_4239.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4239.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
21 f nyc
sub for fun / domme for $ ;)
>>
well hellooooo
>>
>>25230015
27 yo Dom in Fl, visiting Ny in a few weeks.

Kik is roundrobins33
>>
>>25230015
33 m NYC. Message me about fun.
Kik: goblue46200
>>
>>25230015
27/M/NYC
kik: vintagedrumandbass

I'm looking for a sub, I've got plenty of rope. Into any drugs?
>>
>>25228054
Woah, we sound super similar

24/m/edmonton. Fit/athletic 6'2. Want to work on my rope skills, and also really like being tied up. Last Fwb wasn't into it either. Im Bi, so it can be sexual if you swing that way.

kik is reallyreallyharambe
>>
>>25230015
20 m NYC snap me @cleftin
>>
27/m/Qc

I'm into latex and I'm looking for people who are into the same stuff. I suck at shopping so any help would be appreciated.

I'm a metalhead with long hair. I'm not looking for anything in particular. If we have common interests we'll go from there.

skype dremcfleuve
>>
>>25230015
Op here, I'm interested in a sub
>>
>>25233194
I take it you're a guy? I'll be in bristol in 2 weeks time if you want to meet up?
>>
>>25233280
I am a guy. Want to chat on something and see how we feel?
>>
26/M/Indiana
Into edging, anal, joi, cei, exhibitionism, voyeur, bondage, and more...
Clean cut, and in good shape looking for a mistress.
Skype / Kik: johnnydevlon
>>
23/m looking for a (preferably tall) girl who is into macrophilia. might be a long shot. my email is [email protected]
>>
22 M from Europe. Looking for a female sub into raceplay. Doesn't nessacarily have to be non white if you've some kind of minority thing we can lean into. Kik: thyyht

Asian twinks please stop messaging me.
>>
22/m/Copenagen
Lean built, 173 tall.
Looking for a F dom or switch. Im inexperienced, but openminded

I can be caught on [email protected]
>>
19/M/Southeast Michigan

A mommy gf would be nice, or a girl into weight gain/bellystuffing

Kik: maskbroregeno
>>
Oh man I've got a list 20ft long of kinks and fetishes. Overall it's about control. Complete control of my sub. Bow down for I am your owner, I am your god.

Dom. Bondage, restraints, cinching, choking, cage, latex, dress up, sleep deprivation, mind control, drugs, so much so many.

Funny thing is that I'm super nice, polite, and have tons of patience with everyday people. It's the polite quiet guys that are the real deviants.

But that's only when I feel sexual, which is only a fraction of a day. The rest of the time I shower my sub with pampering and attention fit for a spoiled rotten child queen.

Kik jwacawa
>>
File: CtDQsfhUIAApmfi.jpg (226KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CtDQsfhUIAApmfi.jpg
226KB, 1200x900px
Heyyy.. any bois or gurls in Montreal ?
>>
>>25233280
are you the sub from nyc that's hiding?
>>
20/f/tx.dfw/sub
I'm submissive. Into ddlg but don't have enough time to give that kind of relationship the attention it needs to flourish. Need a good new fuck buddy tho. Have had multiple partners in my life and I still have only been able to cum when I'm on top.
Would like to try bondage, into aggressive and force fucking. Not too big on anal, don't like to get my ass eaten ever, only pussy.
Like rape senarios but also am very intimate and love slow fucking too.
Do not like quickies at all ever. Waste of time for me since I already said I basically never cum. At least make it worth my while. I still enjoy sex.
Kik. sweetgirldfw
>>
23/m/nyc
looking for a submissive girl or femboy
>>
>>25235804
I forgot to add body type. Chubby white female 5 4, 145/155. Red hair. Curvy.
>>
>>25235807
kik broclkee
>>
i'm really into sneezing and have been ever since i was a little kid; i know its freaky but i can't help it

being sneezed on makes me very very wet as would being tied up and forced to sneeze
i am not looking for meet ups i kind of just want someone i can message about this from time to time when im horny
>>
>>25235978
19/f
kik: greed.sloth.lust
>>
21 m london
I enjoy being part of others fetishes.
Am open minded and looking for subs mainly.
Feel free to leave your kiks
>>
>>25233280
I'm still interested, whoever you are
>>
20 m ca sub
Not really looking for a hook up. Into femdom, pegging. Really looking for someone into assplay. Straight, i find women in charge incredibley sexy. Email at [email protected]
>>
25 / M / US

so uh i just found out mpreg is a thing, idk why, but its got me all sorts of amped up, no kik atm, but throwaway email is [email protected]
>>
>>25227835
>18
>Dom.

Omg my sides
>>
21 m nc
looking to be exploited by fems

kik:imppunx
>>
>>25235198
Oh god is that you ? I find it so sexy.
>>
25/f
I can't figure out what I am. I really love pain and being treated badly and scared, but I don't feel like I fit into the submissive role. Also I don't even think it's a sex thing for me, I just find it fun.

I dunno. If you want to treat insult some random girl, let me know. I'd enjoy it and pretend not to I'd you want.
>>
>>25238040
yes please kik?
>>
>>25238043
Sp00kyghosts

Just made the account because I am not hip.
>>
>>25235978
My Kik is randomusername876 I'm 18 male if you wanna talk
>>
>>25230015
kik me f dom shinelemon
>>
>>25228054
Sorry about the Oilers. They had a good run.
>>
File: nemodrip.gif (792KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nemodrip.gif
792KB, 320x240px
28/m/jersey city

Love femdom, crossdressing, pegging, bondage, foot worship, facesitting.

kik: nemotrap

>>25230015
We should chat about that dom thing.
>>
>>25229974
I'm interested in this. If you're in the UK Kik me at runt87
>>
25/M/US OK/

Never liked men, but crazy about cocks. Have always wanted to 69 a cute trap. or 69 a woman getting fucked by a guy and eating the cum out of her creampie...also general creampie eating.
>>
>>25238040
Do you have skype by any chance?
>>
24/m/Alberta

I'm not super kinky but I'm really into hypnosis and would love to practice it with someone who shares the interest.

kik is d.joestar
>>
>>25238398
Lol, yeah, was a ton of fun to watch. They'll be back next year.
>>
File: LIKE-us-on-Facebook-GIF-116.gif (437KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
LIKE-us-on-Facebook-GIF-116.gif
437KB, 456x352px
Sure, why not.

25/m/IL
Kik: cedar.street.slut

Pretty into feet. If you are a girl and ever wanted to send pictures of your feet and/or legs to somebody, I'd be happy to be that guy. If you're local I might even be willing to meet with you for a worship session, or something like that. Not a sub, not interested in paying for anything.
>>
File: IMG_1989.jpg (437KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1989.jpg
437KB, 1920x1080px
>Age/Sex/Location
20/MtF/FL
>Sub/Dom/Switch
Sub/slave
>Little/Caregiver
Little?
>LDR or IRL meeting?
Either
>How much Discreetness?
Nothing too public.
>Kinks and sexual interests
My main kinks would be chastity, orgasm denial and teasing, feminization, slut training, obedience training, pet play, corsets, rubber/latex. The list goes on but those would be my favorite ones.
> Hard limits
Scat, my blood
>Describe your personality
Relatively laid back but eager to serve the right person. I mainly listen to music or binge watch shows in my spare time.
>What are you looking for?
Preferably a mistress but I'm not against having a master either. I'm looking for a key holder to keep me in chastity. And to also guide me through my feminization while I'm on hrt.
>Contact info
Kik: georgejung01
>>
23/m/pittsburgh
kik: david_hill1993

looking for female dom or guy that will help me do sissy things. Suck dick, anal, be controlled etc.
>>
I'm not sure if I really want to go through with it, but I've lately had the urge to put a collar on a girl and treat her like a slave, preferably with some light verbal abuse.
>>
>Nobody will ever share your fetish
>>
File: tumblr_op8ohb7iwX1ryt5vmo1_400.gif (2MB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op8ohb7iwX1ryt5vmo1_400.gif
2MB, 327x327px
21/f/us
Petplay. Really i'm just looking for someone to talk to, or go to events with and maybe act like dumb dogs and play around with.
>>
>>25242129
would you fuck me with a strapon
>>
25/m/mi
I used to have a fwb that was crazy for my dick and would love having sex in public or in her car. We would do things like drive out to a sleepy neighborhood and id bend her over the hood of her car or we would sneak into an allyway and she would force me to eat her out as i jerked off into her panties i deeply miss the sex and she was a really nice person. She even let me keep a pair of her panties
>>
24/mDenmark
Looking for a girl to finally do some "waterplay" experimenting!
>>
M 18 403 area
Switch, I have a long list ide love to try but the tops are latex bondage and anal idc who pitches
Looking for f or mtf to talk to / meetup
>>
>>25235804
Damn why didn't I see this earlier
>>
22/m/UK
Looking for a F/sub to chokeout/eatout and would down to try things
Kik dreddingthemorning
>>
>>25242029
You're on the internet, man. Someone does. Just tell us what it is and you'll probably find someone to message.
>>
>>25227835

23/male/ KW, Ontario

Male looking for guy or girl

I want to get kicked in the nuts.
>>
24/M/Washington DC

I've always been turned on by the idea of serving a dominant girl orally. Whether that be eating her out, worshiping her feet, or even other parts of her body. It doesn't necessarily have to be a d/s thing either, it's also just seeing and feeling her having a good time. Things like wrapping her legs around my head and shaking while I eat her out, etc.

Anyways, I'm 6' tall, in good shape, white, and clean. Reach out if you want to talk more.

kik: DCprofessional
>>
File: sailoryesdaddy.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sailoryesdaddy.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
28/m/Austin TX

Looking for petite girls to dominate, preferably wearing boots/heels, stockings, corsets, leather, etc.

I'm interested in trying out femdom, as well.

kik - sordidsentinel
>>
File: Photo on 14-5-17 at 1.58 pm #2.jpg (135KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 14-5-17 at 1.58 pm #2.jpg
135KB, 1080x720px
18/m/sydney

looking for sub girls

snap - minim7
>>
Listen up

I have a fairly unique fetish in that I have a huge cuck fetish for my little sister. Nothing gets me off harder than the thought of some alpha chad dicking her senseless, using my sweet baby sister as his little fuck toy while I'm helpless to protect her.

What I'm looking for is someone to expertly fulfill that fetish. You'd become my partner of sorts, to whom I'd reveal every intimate detail. In return, your responsibility would be to drive me fucking insane. Let me know what guys are probably doing to her, what guys would like to do to her, and what she secretly really wants guys to do to her. In the process, you'd objectify her and degrade me.

I may not respond immediately because it's 3am and I'm drunk as shit and will probably regret this in the morning, but regret and helplessness and masochism are what fuel this fetish. Your goal is to make me want to die.

kik: cuckthrowaway
>>
File: 1446265783752.gif (1001KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446265783752.gif
1001KB, 316x400px
26/M/TX (DFW)

looking for sexually casual/laid back ladies to fuck

I like bdsm (switch), public sex, pet play, archivization, roleplay and much more

kik: blackpoolgraves
>>
>>25242129
where in the us lmao
>>
M/30

Looking for female to watch me stick things in my dick hole.
Also interested in other bizarre fetishes. Let me know what you like.
>>
>>25227835
22M

I like sneezing in a sexual way lol. Seeking grill with bad allergies. 100% srs
>>
>>25235988
>>25235978
>>25245577
Wait what the fuck are you fucking serious. This is the first time I've actually seen another person into this on 4chins and that's really saying something
>>
>>25235988
I've only used kik to message zo.ai but I'll definitely add you because we're looking for the same thing, I don't want to do meetups either
>>
>>25235978
>i'm really into sneezing
Wow, interesting. Seems like I saw a thread like that on >>>/d/ once. Ever tried looking there? Also, that drawing is super cute. Saved.
>>
I want to meet a girl who's into fisting.

I'd be interested in pampering her. Buying her expensive sex toys, gift cards, clothes, etc.

It's incredibly hard to find a girl who's into fisting, despite it really not being that uncommon. It's one of those under the radar sex acts. Lots of people do it, but no one talks about it cause they don't want to hear the inevitable 'hot dog down a hallway' bullshit.
>>
>>25230015
I'm a 28 year old sub in NYC send me a email if you wanna chat.

Looking for a f dominate to trample me in nyc I'm a big fan of boots.

[email protected]
>>
File: 20170514_234318.jpg (570KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_234318.jpg
570KB, 2560x1440px
19/m/FL
I know it's pretty vanilla but I just love mouth stuff. I want to make out with someone for an hour and just tease each others necks and bodies and stuff and just explore.
I'm also pretty decent at head, both males and females. Just looking for someone to do mouth stuff with me!
kik is inthehouse7, will trade pics upon request!
>>
23m ny lf somone to try new things with
>>
Looking for Femdom in New Mexico
SeaAnonMe on KIK
27/MALE
>>
27 male Raleigh NC Dom but fine with exploring. Looking for female or couple. I've done about everything. Can kik at goodandmellow
>>
File: image.png (935KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
935KB, 750x1334px
>24/Male/
>Orientation/Role
Hetero(flexible)ish/Switch leaning Submissive
>Fetishes
Feet, Femdom, Bondage, Humiliation, Degradation, Slapping, Spitting, Facesitting, Tease and Denial, Sloppy Blowjobs, Cuckold, Forced Bi, Micromanagement, Breath Play
>Limits
Blood, Scat, heavy anal play
>Real Life Experience
I've been in relationships with switch girls since high school. I've done most of the things (and more) on my fetish list, except cuckold and forced bi.
>Looking For
Really I'm looking for a few different categories of people:

1. A switch or domme girl to chat about real life experiences and fantasize and roleplay with online.

2. A male that could consider themselves and bull and wants to fantasize and maybe roleplay a cuckold fantasy with me (pic sharing included). If you really want to do this, though, I just ask that you be really creative and maybe open to forced bi play.

3. A bi girl or a guy that wants to chat and fantasize about threesomes (I've been very interested in this lately)

4. A submissive girl to chat about experiences with (I just need to strengthen my dominant side a little).

My Kik is Guynoir93
If you want to contact me some other way, just let me know.

Also kind of interested in talking to these people:
>>25228816
>>25230015
>>25235804
>>25238040
>>25245516
>>
>>25230015
Have $ want domme, kik rmz124
>>
19/m/KY/straight
Kik:misterblister512
I'm really into feet, never done any sub/dom stuff beyond calling my ex mommy every now and then when we were fucking but that was her idea and neither of us got anything out of it, willing to try more though
>>
46/M for sub/slave/slut female/woman

Into fisting, object insertion, lingerie, mini/micro skirts no panties, leggings.

Kik...hotsexydaddy46
>>
>>25230015
...How much money are we talking here?
>>
>>25242129
Hey, you sound like fun. What's your kik?
>>
File: sneeze.jpg (177KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sneeze.jpg
177KB, 500x1200px
>>25235978
I always thought this comic was super cute.

TL from Danbooru, don't have the software to typeset at the moment.
Panel 1:
>Ah!
>Here? Right here?
>Yes, your fingers are so soft...
2:
>Does it feel good? Don't hesitate to cum, okay?
>Aaah, ah, aahh-
3:
>ACHOO! Damnit!
4:
>Sorry, just pretend that didn't happen...
>>
>>25238040
Anyone try talking to her, does she seem legit?
>>
30/m/dom/USA

I want an obedient, pain-slut slave-girl who wears her collar proudly. She should kneel by my chair and wait to be invited on my lap. She should understand her body, heart and mind belong to me, and that her sexuality is a my toy to be played with at my pleasure. She should accept my love and kindnesses with gratitude and affection, and should suffer my punishments with diligence and and equal measure of gratitude.

If this is you then you should add me on kik at Roses3241. You will be expected to demonstrate your honesty straight away as both confirmation you are female and as an act of humility. Be a good girl, and good things can happen.
>>
>>25227835
Any females into anal, creampie, anal creampie swallowing, collars? Male here
>>
>>25252594
I messaged, no reply
>>
>>25228816
Hey what's your kik?
>>
26 straight mega-dom in Austin TX.

Into violence (punching / throwing against wall or on floor, mostly), iffy consent, multiple levels of safe words so they can be broken, pissing etc. Few hard limits.

Looking for young chicks, preferably new to the scene or over their heads.

Willing to fuck up (note: not fuck) a guy for cash.
>>
22 m /fit/ wanting to try a very passable trans... Phoenix
>>
File: tumblr_o4euutzD8x1u9y9wto1_400.gif (2MB, 277x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4euutzD8x1u9y9wto1_400.gif
2MB, 277x281px
Gonna copy my info from a kink thread, maybe I'll get lucky and someone will see it and feel like saying hello.

>Age/Sex/Location
23/M/Northern Virginia/DC Metro area

>Sub/Dom/Switch
Straight switch, prefer sub these days since I've got way more experience as a dom and I'm looking to experiment

>LDR or IRL meeting?
Much prefer IRL, but I'm not against talking to someone online if they're interested

>Kinks and sexual interests
I like restraints (especially by bodily means, IE hands on my wrists or facesitting as opposed to rope), general rough-housing/wrestling, tease & denial, and lots of other stuff. Favorite is definitely pegging/prostate massage though.

> Hard limits
Scat, anything that leaves a permanent/semi-permanent mark

>What are you looking for?
Ideally I'm looking for a relationship, but I realize that isn't exactly realistic on a site like this, so I'm open to any kind of arrangement. As for personality, I like people who are confident, intelligent, and self possessed. Bonus point if you're open minded and always wanting to learn or try new things. Double bonus points for cuddliness.

>Contact info
kik: seele23
discord: Recreational Nukes#7178
email: [email protected]
>>
30 cuck with 29 wife, she just got into sharing

[email protected] for skype

ohio area, but we love online stuff
>>
29/m

Looking for a female house slave. TPE situation.
I will be moving to Long Island on the 22nd of this month and am looking for a girl to join me for the trip. Once arriving at my new place, you will have domestic duties during the day, while I use you at night.

In return, your room, board, food, and clothing will be paid for. Travel expenses will also be covered. Other items will be given as rewards for good behavior.

KiK is Mistaou
>>
>>25227835
I'm very open kink wise, but recently been more interested in finding a female/females who have a fetish for creampie/impregnation(both pussy and ass)

I have done pussy before, but not both which is what i want to do. And my fetish has been craving more recently since watching anal creampie swallowing porn, would love to cum in a females ass and have another female swallow it out.

Any females feel like this?
>>
>>25256560
And male/dom. If curious or want to know more, ask for contact or reply!
>>
>>25242129
Fellow Dog/Pup here! I'm in Ohio, but even if you're far away I love talking petplay! Talk to me on kik @ StonerPup and we'll chat! :3
>>
post test~
>>
22 / m / nj
kik: donark23

Looking for a more dominant guy who's into pet play~ I haven't gotten to try much with it but I'd love to be a proper pet for someone :3

It's not letting me post pics, but I can share over kik~
>>
File: 20170413_134054.jpg (2MB, 1453x2579px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_134054.jpg
2MB, 1453x2579px
>>25257499
Hopefully it'll work now..
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.