[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been Curious, as im sure many of you have, what do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: Nationalism.jpg (73KB, 1368x733px) Image search: [Google]
Nationalism.jpg
73KB, 1368x733px
I've been Curious, as im sure many of you have, what do people who identify with the far right ideas (such as those on pol) look like. It makes me wonder as i see myself as one, but never really met anyone else in real life who shares ideas similar to mine.

So if you are a person who lets say is a nationalist, or anti immigration, Think jews control the banks, wants to save Western civilization, etc.

If you have any of those ideas or things similar to them post a pic, age, location and a major idea you have that relates to the aforementioned examples, and you dont have to be white or a full on nazi, you can be a black dude who wishes to see africans strong and united and thinks jews hurt africa so you would fight with whites, or some guy who just really loves his European roots.

If you guys live near one another and have the same ideas meet up go ahead

If this works ill consider doing one for like far left wing people, although idk if they are really prevalent on 4chan
>>
File: PSFix_20170508_181321.jpg (203KB, 967x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PSFix_20170508_181321.jpg
203KB, 967x1600px
>>25225740
Pic as you asked.
I'm from Bulgaria and quite like many of the right ideas, especially anti immigration. Sure it's nationalism, but I'd rather not have Muslims and Turks in my country with their non comparable social ideals.
Take for example Western Europe, Germany, France, England and such. Specificly in Germany 9% of the population is refugees and they account for 30% of all the crime. Don't forget all the massive pro sharia law rallies from these "peaceful" refugees. England's most popular name for new born males is now "Muhammad." Some statitics even say native Europeans will be a minority in their own counties by 2050.
It's quite alot to explain, so if you'd like we can Kik, my username is SofiyaShitpost
>>
>>25226330
Bulgaria... That looks like south east texas...
>>
>>25226368
Look at the billboard mate, it's in Cyrillic
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_9538.jpg (224KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_9538.jpg
224KB, 640x1136px
>>25225740
I hail from the Netherlands
- anti immigration
- anti multiculturalism
- anti marxism
>>
>>25226450
Must be pretty upset wilders lost the election then?
>>
>>25226487
To be honest, yes I am. But I like to look at things the bright way and say that I am glad he got more seats than last year.
>>
>>25225740
Enjoying the plethora of penises? You guys are the biggest closet cases with the most amounts of dissonance. You mention banks. Why not "pink swastika", Ettore Ovazza, and the Haavara agreement? As for your nationalism; Isaiah 40:17
>>
>>25226529
I don't know who the fuck you think puts refugees places or causes them with their own actions. But they are your employers and nobody else. /Pol/ needs to stay the fuck on shitty /pol/
>>
>>25226450
+=. In our most recent election, I would win either way. Obama was out of the White House. I got more than I bargained for.
>>
In our most recent election, I would win either way. Obama was out of the White House. I got more than I bargained for.
>>
>>25226450
In our most recent election, I would win either way. Obama was out of the White House. I got more than I bargained for.
>>
>>25226563
What the fuck is this? A bot? Listen. We all want to see pretty males who are unstable I guess. There are these threads already--SOMETIMES--on /pol/. They don't work here, I find. You weasels are the same as the "WAAA TOO MUCH TESTOSTERONE ON THIS BOARD" "people"
>>
>>25226330
The most popular name for male newborns in England is Oliver.
>>
>>25226578
Elliot Shimon is here. Pants on head Pussy Hat
>>
>>25226578
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3770523/Oliver-Amelia-popular-baby-names.html

Heres proof I'm correct, and if you don't like the source there's plenty more places you can look it up.
>>
File: IMG_9431.jpg (218KB, 922x1270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9431.jpg
218KB, 922x1270px
Eвpeинoт e глeдaјќи низ пpoзopeцoт oд нaјнoвитe кoпилe Maкeдoнијa. Ги тpиe paцeтe вo Eвpeин-кaкo мoдa, и ги пpaви тиe нeгoдyвaaт Eвpeин звyци пoд нeгoвиoт здив. Maлкy ce знae дeкa Aлeкcaндap Cилyвaњecки дoaѓa пpeкy климaтик пpoпycтливи зa дa гo зaдaви дo cмpт! Oд дoaѓa Aлeкcaндap, јaжe вo paкaтa. Зeлeнитe вoнзeмјaни Eвpeин wхимпepc кaкo штo тoј e yбиeн! Haшиoт хepoј Гo вaди мeчoт и пpoбoдyвa гo вo лaжeн нa злoтo цpвeни oчи Eвpeин. O, нe! Дo дoјдe вoјcкaтa мaжи нa Eвpeитe, пyшки вo paкa и e пoдгoтвeн дa ги мaчимe Cилyвaњecки! "He нa мoјoт чacoвник, пaнкepи!", Bpecкaшe Aлeкcaндap кaкo тoј yдpeн eдeн apмиcки чoвeк вo лицe! Toј кpyг кyќaтa зaпoчнa eдeн чyвap, и кapaтe ceцкaни пeниcoт дpyгитe чyвapoт нaдвop! Toј e пoбpoјни , a 20 мaжи co пиштoли гo пpидpyжyвa дo Bиcoкиoт Eвpeин пpecтoлoт coбa . " Tи миcлeшe Гpyeвcки бeшe кpaл нa
>>
>>25225740
K, welp i come from Bosnia i want to get out of this shit hole but i also want to stay here cuz i'm pretty patriotic i've always hated communism don't know why it just seems like a retarded idea to me, yes i am a muslim nothing to hardcore though i do drink and smoke from time to time but i'm trying to cut down on it recently, i hate arabs imo they're animals other then that nothing special.

I'll provide a pic of you guys want.But i'd rather not cuz i would like to keep this anonymous.

>>25226598
Ja jezika makedonskog i pizda materine
>>
>>25226595
ONS still says Oliver.

You're comparing 4 different names which pretty much every muslim kid will be called and it's still barely above the most popular name.

So, you're incorrect. And the demonstrable fact is that Oliver is the most popular name.

http://visual.ons.gov.uk/the-popularity-of-the-name-muhammadmohammedmohammad/

Little bit of unbiased reading for you.
>>
>>25226595
>>25226598
Go away Ivan
>>
>>25226614
There are no human beans ITT
>>
I just don't want my country to be overrun with Refugees.
>>
>>25226663
Whatchya doin rabbi? We have entered auto bump mode. A shame because the time delay between OP and the first post was like six hours. Meaning this shit-fest should have been 11 threads Under. But now you Machines can say literally whatever you want and I hope you end up back on eleven without any further interaction. Fucking pathetic
>>
>>25226672
what are you doing here anyways ? bumping the thread ?
>>
Yea, I'm not posting my picture here but I guess I am a 'nationalist' or whatever. I believe in borders and an immigration that fits the interests of common people not big business or same false sense of "humanitarianism". We really don't need anymore third world laborers in this country, sorry if you didn't make it here in time but maybe make your country less shitty instead.

I don't hate anybody for their blood, everyone is entitled to live their lives but it's actions and beliefs that are really the problem.

Globalism murdered my hometown, I had to become basically an immigrant in my own country and move 1800 miles away because of what was done & how it was left for decades to rot.

If we are going to fix inequality and raise our living standards in THIS country(not China or India or Vietnam) then we must turn inward and stop worrying about what the rest of the world is doing or thinking. We don't need anymore billionaires in this country, we worship at their altar and we do the same with celebrities too.

I think colonialism needs to make a comeback and that middle east should be divided up between the US, Russia, Turkey, UK, or whoever is willing to put overwhelming force on the ground to occupy their area. What is needed is deIslamization, mass conversions, essentially another crusade and one that sticks this time. At this point I don't many people can argue that Africa is better off now than when it was under white rule, by all metrics Apartheid South Africa was better for blacks than the corrupt ANC murder/rape carnival.

Leftists made a feels argument about so much of these things but they've been proven wrong. Like the zealots they are, they do not care if what they believe in is ultimately self-destructive.

I was a Ron Paul libertarian but I couldn't get into Rand, /pol/ is stupid a lot of the time but it definitely has opened my eyes to a lot of things. ISIS changed the equation as well, radical Islam I believe is an existential threat.
>>
>>25226696
also 25/m/Arizona
>>
>>25226698
Wow fucking amazing. I love all the pictures. Obfuscations. Cowardice. And irrelevancies in here. Look at this fucking genius
>>25226681
Let's get some mods in here to clean up obvious pic-less cancer and whiner threads. They ALWAYS stay up. The fuck is this shit. Everybody shut the fuck up. Go home. Go back to containment boards. And nuke this thread. That is all. Now go metastasise
>>
>>25226704
Plz post ur pic first then i'll post mine and mby he'll post his.You want to talk shit don't act like you're the shit.
>>
>>25226704
somebodies triggered

fuck off and leave us alone
>>
>>25226714
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nah. I put my huge penis. Without my face. On this board. You know. Like a not blind person who cares about procedure?
>>
>>25226720
Go have a limp biscuit competition and end up in the public square like Mussolini?
>>
File: 1484580078605.png (226KB, 552x333px) Image search: [Google]
1484580078605.png
226KB, 552x333px
>>25226722
>let me just brag about my "huge dick" cuz i'm that shallow and have not other traits that make me stand out
That is if you have a so called "huge cock"
>>
>>25226730
rage against the machine somewhere else faggot
>>
>>25226734
This has been fun. I hope your days at the Red Hat Society will be long and fulfilling
>>
>>25226736
Rage against the confusion in your trousers and please inform your awoovement to stop being so pedophilic. Thank you
>>
>>25226739
Don't forget to tip that fedora on your way out
>>
>>25226743
Ok Fez
>>
>>25226747
>pol needs to stay in its own board
>insults my cultural heritage
ow boy
>>
>>25226756
Stop raging against things only I can do that. Or cry and have daddy issues. You cut your orange slices really shittily and your station wagon's wood panelling is peeling off
>>
>>25226762
Here (you)

For your troubles
>>
>>25226769
Yes yes. How fun. Almost like a bank
>>
>>25226614
>however this is often because people have combined the various spellings of Muhammad.

I guess..
>>
>>25226747
>tfw you're woke about Freemasons unlike /pol/ which is completely controlled by them now
>>
>>25226696
You're not going to fix inequality nor raise the standard of living by limiting immigration, especially as a cheap labor force. Most of what Americans buy is already manufactured overseas, and in the last twenty or so years companies have simply moved from China to Taiwan to Bangladesh to the Philippines and so on, just to find the country that will let them pay their workers the least. "Bringing those jobs back" won't happen, economic isolationism just means that the United States is going to lag behind everyone else and won't be as competitive in the global market. The key should be developing infrastructure and industries where the United States can be competitive or a leader globally.
(hint, it's not going to be through coal)

>I think colonialism needs to make a comeback
lol okay
This isn't the 16th century, countries in SAmerica/Africa/Asia are able to export raw materials already, so what is invading them going to do? Same with the Middle East, if you think that a coalition of countries invading the entire region to deislamify it is going to work then you're truly and hopelessly lost.

>ISIS changed the equation as well, radical Islam I believe is an existential threat.
ISIS is pretty much defeated in Syria and Iraq. You're not going to be able to defeat radical Islam by blowing people up.
>>
>>25226396
>implying I took my time to analyze every minute detail of a non lewd
>>
>>25226809
Disagree, when trades are done by like 25% illegals in the country and probably over 50% closer to the border then it's a real economic issue. These people send a lot of money back to Mexico or wherever they're from, if they're not supposed to be here and then their money they try to send back should belong to us. America is a big enough market in of itself, I think we can survive being isolationist far better than North Korea for example and I don't even advocate isolationism

A lot of those countries are now failed states and slave pens, they would be better utilized by a colonial power which could bring them civilization. Of course it's not going to happen, I think the whole situation is FUBAR. It's just spitballing what could actually "fix" these people.

Radical Islam isn't going to die with ISIS, there are thousands of radicalized Muslims in Europe right now which they seem very keen on continuing to allow in. Eventually these Muslims are going to majorities in regions of Europe then watch what happens. Kebab removal now will be a lot less painful than the future European civil war. This is an ideology and a religion, they will not die on the battlefield and the next incarnation will likely be even more terrifying. Islamism is.

You are right we're are not going to defeat radical Islam by blowing people up, we have to eradicate it as ideology and the only way to do that is for there to be a mass movement away from Islam. I've heard that this is happening a little bit on it's own thanks to ISIS, young Kurds who are mostly secular & liberal to begin with have been embracing their former religion Zoroastrianism more and more.

I am not some postmodern multikultist that thinks all cultures are created equally, some people are savages that need to be taught civilization.
>>
File: 1493951380413.png (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493951380413.png
102KB, 640x640px
>>25226595
>daily mail
>proof
>>
>>25226933

>teaching savages civilization

Let me know how that works out for you
>>
File: 1485473961656.jpg (59KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485473961656.jpg
59KB, 666x500px
>>25225740
This is exactly what I've been looking for.

I'm a frequent /pol/ poster, but I'm also a degenerate NEET weeb who plays vidya and likes traps/trans (when they act like rational people). I actually used to date a convincing trap, so I'm pretty sure /pol/ would actually hate me for that. I hate SJWs, modern feminists, muslims (not arabs mind you, just muslims), antifa commies and shit like that. I don't like the eternal merchant either. I fully believe that globalism, marxism and multiculturalism is destroying western society.

If anyone wants to rant about kebabs and the EU destroying europe while simultaneously gushing over weeb culture and fawning over qt traps, feel free to hit me up on KIK: MadStoat
>>
>>25228867
> I fully believe that globalism, marxism and multiculturalism is destroying western society.
>yet unironically likes traps
>is a weeb
Are you fucking kidding mate?
>>
>>25228867
lol a weeb that hates multiculturalism but loves anime, which is a byproduct of east asian cultures.
>>
>>25226330
>native Europeans will be a minority in their own counties by 2050.
I'm a multiculturist and I squirm with delight knowing the white race will be extinguished soon.

I want to live in a world where everyone is of mixed background.

The great thing about white privilege is that it actually indirectly works against you by encouraging interracial relationships. Self hating blacks/asian girls love white guys. And white guys love the attention. Easy fucks right? Too bad they don't realize their behavior is perpetuating racial mixing.

tldr white people are fucked.
>>
>>25230055
>I squirm with delight knowing the white race will be extinguished soon.
I don't agree with you, and that's okay, but I wonder if you'd say that about any other race
protip: if you wouldn't, you aren't a real multiculti.
>>
Actually op, most individuals in most countries are against mass immigration
>>
File: 1450536314454.jpg (79KB, 469x649px) Image search: [Google]
1450536314454.jpg
79KB, 469x649px
>>25228967
>>25230022
I was drunk when I posted that so it probably sounded retarded, so I'll try to clarify, even though I'm drunk again. By "multiculturalism" I meant the kind of shit the EU is pushing, where holding onto cultural identity is bad and you should be open to an influx of everything. The mentality that white culture = bad and everything else = good.

Functional multiculturalism, where you have a country that allows for different national cultures but everyone works toward the same goal, is totally fine. There's nothing wrong with a country made up of people from different countries, who carry their own traditions and values, so long as they also subscribe to their their new country's values and contribute to it. You can be Irish and live in NY and have your own culture, but you can still be an American at the same time. You can be Mexican and still value your heritage, but the second you start chanting "MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN" you cross the line.

The "multiculturalism" I was referring to was the modern, EU sense of the word where white/western culture is evil and Muslims are allowed to run rampant and rape white wimminz. The ironic thing is that Islam destroyed some truly progressive societies like the Nabataeans, who actually WERE very pro-women. Also I'm not one of those ultra-weebs who's all like "BRUH I WANNA MOVE TO JAPAN THEY'RE SUPERIOR." Those people are stupid.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.