[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aus thread continued. 25/m/3350 kik -r0y4lewithcheese post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: -af6-aussie-flag-75x160mm-ea.jpg (133KB, 2440x1283px) Image search: [Google]
-af6-aussie-flag-75x160mm-ea.jpg
133KB, 2440x1283px
Aus thread continued.
25/m/3350
kik -r0y4lewithcheese

post where you are and what you're doing.

i just got home, need to do uni work but i cbf
>>
24/m/4350
kik: laffercurve
>>
20/m/2112

At home doing a group assignment and as with all group assignments I'm stuck redoing everybody else's shit.

How's everyone been this weekend?
>>
26/M/2322

Playing Elder Scrolls Online and drinking a few beers
>>
>>25222092
ahh yeah, i hate group assignments. this year i basically don't have one so i'm happy about that

>>25222171
sounds alright. what beer are you drinking?
>>
>>25222187
James Squire Nine Tales (Amber ale)
>>
23/m/3023

watching the csgo game in sydney on twitch.
>>
Know of a decent beer to drink on a regular basis that will do the least amount of slaughter to my gains?

Don't want to quit beer, I know it's bad for me, I accept the consequences. I live in a house with good mates and there's beers going every afternoon.

What do you guys drink? I've been on the pure blondes cause they're marketed as being lite or whatever but I haven't done any research.
>>
>>25222310
If you want less carbs then there's a few different options. Carlton dry, tooheys extra dry, XXXX gold, pure blonde are the main beers marketed as lower carbs, but there's also a beer from burleigh brewing called bighead that claims to have no carbs at all.
>>
>>25222321

Cheers m8... pretty expensive getting Bigheads up here in TSV but I might just do
>>
>>25222310
Hahn Super Dry, XXXX summer, and Pure Blonde are okay when it comes to carbs.

Hahn Super Dry 0.7g/100ml
Pure Blonde 0.5g/100ml
XXXX Summer 0.8g/100ml

Stay away from the mid strength Pure Blonde though. Despite being lower in alcohol, it's almost 3 times higher in carbs at 1.4g/100ml

>>25222321
>Carlton dry, tooheys extra dry, XXXX gold

These beers are actually relatively high. In perspective a regular tooheys new is 2.5g/100ml

Carlton Dry 1.9g/100ml
Extra Dry 2.2g/100ml
XXXX gold 1.9g/100ml

http://www.beerthebeautifultruth.com/the-world-of-beer/the-beautiful-beers

http://cub.com.au/nutritional-information-beer/
>>
>>25222334
well come visit me at the bottle o I work at, and I'll give you a decent price
>hardmode
I won't tell you which one I'm at
>>
M/24/
3029 , somebody wanted to meet in the previous thread but it 404d

HMU on kik : plonkk420
>>
31/m/2137

any sydney femanons wanna chat?

kik: bigredron
>>
26m/Melbourne

Recently moved here from Brisbane, are there any good arcades here?
Also what do you people do for fun?
>>
File: fucking old people.png (158KB, 935x358px) Image search: [Google]
fucking old people.png
158KB, 935x358px
>>25222344
>well come visit me at the bottle o I work at

You work at a bottle shop? I work at a bottle shop! Small world

Had an old guy in the other day asking if the "CODETED" beer tasted liked Tooheys Extra Dry.

Told him 5 times that it's the same beer. "CODETED" is just a promotion they're doing.

Still asked what it tasted like.

>"Like Tooheys Extra Dry"

Still asked when they were bringing back regular Tooheys Extra Dry.

Wouldn't take notice of the giant A3 size ticket that read "Tooheys Extra Dry".

Would not believe me it was the same beer.

Actually the third time he had been in and asked about it and been told the same thing by other staff.

Not sure if stupid or just lonely old guy wanting someone to talk to.
>>
M/24/4106, Brissy. Have car can travel. Looking for a female to chat too, mabye meet - UQ student, too if it's relevant
>>
26/m/3015

Whats going on tonight?
Wish i could give shithead kids these days a good back hand
>>
>>25222512
Aye, UQ cunt. What course?
>>
>>25222503
yep you get the stupids, I've had to tell people about the bundy premix cans is just an updated look, that it's the same inside. Although I'm glad they updated the zero sugar, the boss at my old store was such an old fogey, instead of calling it bundy bare, he said it was Barre (pronounced like barramundi) because that was latin for zero. I had to struggle to keep a straight face when I realised he was stupid enough to think bundy drinkers would know latin, let alone to miss the fact it's a play on the bundy bear
>>
>>25222540
Speaking of zero premix...

How fucking annoying is the new Jim Beam premix packaging??
The regular one and the zero look almost identical now. Made even worse with the cash grab promotion design.

Had so many people bring them back because they picked up the wrong one.
>>
>>25222187
nice. nothing like a bit of J Squire
>>25222343
damn anon you know your carbs
>>25222503
i bet you see some shit, tell us a story?
>>
>>25222550
yeeeeep, way too similar on all three levels of the single can, 6 pack, and the slab.

>>25222587
I've had my share of alcoholics come through, one that would buy a cask of the cheapest wine along with campbells chunky soup and a large tin of dog food from the supermarket. And I'm pretty sure he didn't have a dog. And I'm reasonably sure he's dead now, got told by someone else coming through and gave a description of someone similar to him.
>>
>>25222618
hahaha well fuck. i mean, dog food is supposed to contain plenty of nutrients, maybe it was the goon that fucked him up
>>
>>25222623
he had the shakes real bad.
biggest sign of an alco is that they can't keep their hands steady, even for things like swiping an eftpos card.
>>
>>25222656
fuck that man. i don't understand people who do that to themselves.
>>
>>25222666
it's actually pretty easy if you're not careful, starts with one drink a night to wind down, then two, then a few, the beer isn't strong enough so you go either goon or cheap spirits cos it's too expensive buying good stuff even every third day. And at that point your body is reliant on the alcohol, it's fuelled by it and to quit cold turkey can be dangerous
>>
>>25222680
i guess that's the slippery slope of addiction. i just couldn't do it, at least not in my current mental state. it doesn't make me feel good, you know?
>>
>>25222689
yeah that's fair enough. it's just become a very common coping mechanism because as a country there is an unhealthy relationship with alcohol already
>>
>>25222697
this is very true. honestly i'm a binge drinker. i don't drink often (less than once a month) but when i do it's always way more than i should
>>
bumpin
>>
at work all day
kik me
termyslermy
>>
22/m/2261 any cenny coast?
>>

anyone please i'm so fucking lonely
>>
>>25225843
i don't live there but can chat
>>
>>25225849

can you tell me why sydney millennials are so fucking degenerate and alienate me from everything
>>
Any twinks or femboys in Melbourne into twink tops? leave a kik ;)
>>
>>25225857
i have no idea mang, sorry about that. Sydney seems shit in general
>>
>>25222587
>i bet you see some shit, tell us a story?

Pretty much same shit different day.

Same junkies coming in week after week to steal bottles of bourbon to swap for a hit of meth. Cops take one look at the CCTV and just go "Oh that's whatshisface he's just got out on bail. He has to report in to the police station each week so we'll just arrest him when he reports in"

Normally have the same people rob us at least once a week for about a month, then they get arrested and we don't see them for about 3-6 months. Then as soon as they're out they're back in stealing again.

Know half of them by now and just tell them to fuck off as soon as they walk in.
>"What why? I'm not doing nuffin"
>"Just waiting for a mate"

Kicking out people for being underage trying to buy shit. "Oh but I'm 18 so you don't need to see my ID" or "I left my ID at home". Yeah bugger off mate.

Same with the kids that come in with mum & dad. Teen walks around the store picking out stuff, hands it to the parents, goes to registers and gives the parents money. Ask the kid for ID and the kid just stands there stunned, not sure what to do and just looking at their parents who say "Oh it's not for them it's for me". Yeah like we've never heard that before, fuck off.

Some really annoying guy that comes in 3-4 times a week, spends at least an hour in the store each time. We actually take bets on whether or not he will stay for more or less than an hour.
He reads the labels on every single product, harassing staff with 8,000 questions.
>"What does this one taste like?"
>"Oh do you have any new products?"
>"What does that taste like?"
>"Have you tried that one?"
>"What does that one taste like?"
Going on for at least an hour, and no matter how interested he seems in other items, he still then goes and buys the exact same cheapo item he always gets. Every. Single. Time.

We assume he's lonely and has no-one to go home to, which isn't surprising giving how much of a cunt he is.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-29+at+10.32.04).jpg (24KB, 165x229px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-29+at+10.32.04).jpg
24KB, 165x229px
>>25225857
>>25225866
the city is nice, but a majority of people are cancer, if you're still around I could hang out.

I'm 20/M/2144
my kik is Namsuomynona I think, I finished the dark souls 3 dlc a few hours ago and was just dicking around invading and killing people until a few minutes ago
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.