[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

overwatch players looking for other overwatch players post who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: overwatch.png (83KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.png
83KB, 275x275px
overwatch players looking for other overwatch players
post who you are, your battle net and what you're looking to play

im a gold grill player looking for someone to play comp with that doesn't take it too seriously. i play pretty much any role
>>
What is your username? Mine has a weird Korean character infront. #1714
>>
Why do all you guys suck so fucking badly at Heroes of the Storm, and why won't you fuck off?
>>
>>25221789
>New
because we're fps players, not moba players. and because we get some nice skins
>>
I usually play alone, but Sedos #1615
Gold-Plat, Made diamond once, but then I took a job where I'm on call 24/7 during the week
>>
*silently waiting for someone to post diamond+ serious player* lol
>>
>>25221569
Zmasteroso xbox1
>>
File: 1485505854584.jpg (13KB, 235x216px) Image search: [Google]
1485505854584.jpg
13KB, 235x216px
>>25221805
Yes, but why are so many of you SUCH retards? Is running into the middle of the enemy team alone some kind of new Overwatch strat I haven't seen? Why do you play the hardest to play heroes when you can't play the most basic ones? Why do you play a healer and take every DPS ability possible? Why do you take an assassin and then do no hero damage and lane all game and feed like Gordon Ramsay? Do you all realize how the XP system works?
>>
>>25221865
i think if the mmr system is matching you up with us you're probably not great at the game either. and on top of that most of us are just there to get the games over as fast as possible. we're not trying to learn the game or do well. i was just fucking around with friends trying to get as much enjoyment out of that medicore game as we could before we could go back to a good one
>>
Overwatch is bad and you should feel bad for liking it.
>>
>>25221881
thanks for your opinion
>>
What's your battlenet? I'm a diamond Rein main
>>
>>25221906
post yours and i'll add you
>>
>>25221873
I think you don't know how quick match works. And I think your lack of even trying says some nasty things about your overall personality and your game ability. Also lmfao that you think Overwatch is somehow better than HotS, stay classy.
>>
>>25221940
mccree is my most this season
>>
>>25221865
>>25221789
>why are people who literally just picked up this game 2 hours ago so bad and don't know the meta?
maybe you should think first my man
>>
>>25222005
Sorry, I wasn't aware they were all cool kids who play one game all day.
>>
It would be helpful I'd people stated their region as well
>>
2500 looking for group
Xbox1
Zmasteroso
>>
File: 286px-Junkrat-Portrait.png (108KB, 286x349px) Image search: [Google]
286px-Junkrat-Portrait.png
108KB, 286x349px
Would anyone like to play with a 4200 SR, One-trick Junkrat main?
I play on PC and never swap off of Junkrat unless someone picks him first.
>>
>>25221569
well my battlenet is brianD#11877, if anyone wants to play.
>>
>'a good grill player'
>Btag is Brian

Oh so you were implying that you play on a George Foreman, not that you are a girl.
>>
>>25222139
it's a reference, it has nothing to do with my name irl
>>
Masters ana player looking for cute female masters tank player to get pocketed by me then get 4K with me then marry me
Thanks
>>
File: 1493130795353.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1493130795353.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
Mkky#2268

German dude, casual gaming in OW atm
>>
>>25222088
Not at my PC right now, got discord?
>>
>Overwatch thread on /soc/
>no one looking for healsluts
Guess I'll be the first.
Any female healsluts around?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.