[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANADA FAGS ONLY !!! Tangerine has decided to pay people 50

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: FREE MONEY !!.png (265KB, 450x439px) Image search: [Google]
FREE MONEY !!.png
265KB, 450x439px
CANADA FAGS ONLY !!!

Tangerine has decided to pay people 50$ for 5 minutes of their time as a marketing stunt.
Basically, Tangerine is giving 50$ to anyone that opens a free account with them. It’s completely free and you don’t even need to use the account.

Simply follow these 5 easy steps !

>1) Sign up on their website here :
https://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

>2) At the bottom of the sign up page, where it says”Referred by a friend?” enter this Orange Key: 49617666S1 (Tangerine will only give you the money if you’re referred by a friend.)

>3) One of the promotion requirements is that you deposit 100$ in your new Tangerine account. (DON'T WORRY you can remove the money in 24 to 48 hours after you have received the FREE 50 $)

>4) As soon as you have deposited 100$ in your account, Tangerine will add 50$ (in 24 to 48 hours) for a 150$ total. You can withdraw the 150$ or spend it, or do whatever you want.

You made 50$ in 5 minutes.

>5) When your done feel free to close your account after a while !

>6) You will also be given an Orange Key: 4*******S1, you can also spread the word and when your friends use it you will also receive some extra CASH !

In case you don't trust me feel free to call tangerine and ask
>>
MODS
>>
>>25217226
why you mad senpai its free money so we can congregate together and have a few beers with other anons
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.