[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the NEETs of the Northeast? Northern NEET/Social Awkwardness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: northeastern_us_political_map.gif (26KB, 750x641px) Image search: [Google]
northeastern_us_political_map.gif
26KB, 750x641px
Where are the NEETs of the Northeast?
Northern NEET/Social Awkwardness thread

>interests
>what your looking for
>life shit/problems
>>
>>25213132
>19/m/401
>weed, music, nature
>friends
>if any couples or girls like playing with couples you should totally reach out
So who wants to smoke and listen to some /mu/core?
>>
Older guy looking for NEET girlfriend. In north jersey so prefer that you are in NJ or NY area.

Kik is anonfrom201
>>
24/F/MA

>interests
Music, yoga, weed, alcohol, netflix, dates, movies, exploring, crafts, medicine

>what your looking for
Company, friends, an escape from my reality, someone to talk to

>life shit/problems
Chronic illness (type 1 diabetes) since I was 3, but it's invisible and "managable." Single mother of a 3 year old, living with my parents because I can't take care of him by myself. A bunch of other fun shit. But hey, I'm a fun gal.

Kik ; krissy.kins
>>
22/m/781/617/508

>interests
league, comedy, film, writing, frisbee, weed, tabletop games, injustice 1/2

>looking for
idk whatever, always nice to meet new people I guess

>life shit/problems
not THAT bad but i recently realized the type of girl i attract are like anxious/depressed/ptsd type girls and i really dont know why and i'm hoping to change that
>>
>>25213132
>>A/S/L
23/F/215 (don't get your hopes up - I'm fat)
>>interests
bad anime, smoking beers, drinking pot, bad games, D&D, good food
>>what you're looking for
Someone to drink with at a moment's notice on weeknights. Also someone to enable my completely unfounded love for Lorenzo pizza.
>>life shit/problems
I'm about to graduate and have no idea where I want to live.
>>
>>25214904
we smokin beer dud?
>>
File: zanedoge.jpg (79KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
zanedoge.jpg
79KB, 500x667px
>>25214908
you bet
>>
>A/S/L
21, M, 802
>interests
Anime, tabletop games, vidya, fishing, canoeing, injecting the whole weed, getting drunk on the grig'
>what your looking for
Someone to maybe hang out with, talk with, and maybe a girlfriend.
>life shit/problems
Bipolar 1, ADD, live with and take care of my grandmother, KHHV, and eternal NEET with delusions of being an author.
>>
>>25214956
kik?
>>
>>25215068
cookiesteaks
>>
Former NJ NEET here, now have graduation in sight. Still hate most people though. Looking for a girl to make out with ;_;.
I like anime, gym, food, masturbation.

22/m/973(or 201)
Kik is njliftmore
>>
File: 1493893610032.gif (603KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493893610032.gif
603KB, 480x480px
>>25213132
>25/male/732 nj
>weeb shit cars weed comics records
>friends who are not normie
>i take care of all my stuff/depression

im a dude who likes to blaze up and discuss random shit. lets play vidya and get baked

kik basedmidas
>>
>actually remember most of the people in this thread from their info alone. Fuuuuck. New England needs more people.
>>
>>25215572
I'm new, so I haven't heard of most of these doods.
>>
File: crabdoge.jpg (13KB, 231x255px) Image search: [Google]
crabdoge.jpg
13KB, 231x255px
>mfw
I'll never find a cute nerdy thicc girl who will play vidya with me or go on adventures with me
>>
>A/S/L
20/m/413
>interests
CS:GO/gaming in general, drinking, drugs sometimes, food, binging tv shows, travel sometimes, been trying to get into anime
>what your looking for
Someone to play vidya or maybe go out and chill with, grill would be neat but w/e
>life shit/problems
Changed majors a few times, life's been kinda stagnant. Looking up for me though, seem to be getting my shit together.

Kik chronos7
Be sure to let me know you're from the NE thread.
>>
>>25213640
>knocked up at 21
>had the fucking baby
>lives at home because poor and NEET

Avoid this person unless you're a deadbeat, in which case fuck her on the first date, she won't make you wear a condom
>>
>>25216723
Actually she likely got pregnant at 20. Kids don't just pop out when someone gets pregnant.
>>
>>25216723
Lives at home because she has an illness that can sometimes causes her to go unconscious and have seizures. Not really safe when you're watching a toddler by yourself.

Jackass.
>>
29/M/CT
reading, history, vidya, tv/movies, animanga, being lazy
Anything? I'll judge on a case-by-case basis
Stuck in a shitty job, no license/car, 10yr vet on 4chan, and self-diagnosed mild Avoidant Personality Disorder. And somehow, my gf puts up with me :/
>>
20 M straight Pennsylvania
Interests are writing, reading, workingout, watching movies, hanging out with people, joyrides
Looking for someone to go out, chill, go on joyrides, etc.
Living a boring life atm and want to change it up

Kik: AwarrenB
>>
Another dead NE thread? Another dead NE thread.
>>
Im in DC, but I'm from Philly so I can do either, wanna get fucked in my ass by a girl. Skype me. HanaGyosh.
>>
>>25213132
>>A/S/L
22/M/973
>>interests
Music, Politics, Culture, Space, F1(other moto sport too), honestly there's a number of other things too
>>what your looking for
whatever I guess. Redpilled buddies? gf? Just someone for you to send nudes to idfk
>>life shit/problems
was suicidally depressed for nearly a decade, when I was 16 I pretty much withdrew from all society only going out on food adventures with my dad. No longer depressed, but 6 years of atrophy makes it hard to get moving again.

Should also mention I've had pretty much no social interaction with anyone outside of my family over the last 4 years except for the 4chan and twitch chats

kik = White14Wolf
>>
>>25215872
You won't with that attitude, bitch. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off and get searching for that girl, Anon. I know you'll find her one day.
>>
>>25218189
I'm about to be in that same boat tomorrow, minus getting fucked in the ass. How long are you in DC? I'm there tomorrow night-Wednesday morning.
>>
File: 93453453487.png (111KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
93453453487.png
111KB, 480x426px
There's never anyone in MD, 301/240...
>>
Not exactly a NEET cause I have a shitty part time job in a supermarket and I'm waiting to go to USMC boot camp, but in the meantime:

20/M/NYC

Interests: Casual AF gamer (gta, cod, battlefield). Car nerd. Politics, science, generally learning new things. I play some instruments but I'm a little past amateur at all of them.

What I'm looking for: pretty much anyone to have a chill convo with. Would like to meet cool female to go steady with.

Life shit: virgin with 1gf that lasted 2 months and I'm pretty sure she dumped me cause I was a lard ass at the time but didn't say that was why. I'm down like 70 something lbs and have a good amount more muscle but still a bit chubby.

Anyone looking to chat hit up Gpkaps on KIK
>>
long island 25/neet looking for a friend
>>
Not really a neet but anti social enough
>>A/S/L
19/m/NY
>>interests
Gaming (Woo big surprise), writing and computer tech. I write stories and make games and shit in my free time while working part time. Also I build pc's and shit for people and diagnose/fix them.
>>what im looking for
Well its always nice to meet new people, so friends, but a girlfriend would be nice.
>>Life/shit problems
My {depression} over how quickly my ability to get girls plummeted the moment i graduated high school. Not that i've really tried that hard, but dating apps dont seem to work out for me either.
>Kik - AegisDaedalus
>>
>>25218969
I'll be in Oxon Hill for like, 3 days. But RIP because you are correct on the long term.
>>
>>25218969
In MD, but 410. Hi.
>>
>>25219562
That's Baltimore right? I go there sometimes for the inner harbor on dates, how's life?
>>
>asl
23/M/516
>interests
Cooking, dnd, smoking, watching movies, traveling, a combination of any of those
>what am I looking for
Honestly, new people. My friend group has stagnated and Im looking to make some jumps.
>problems
Im antisocial af. I also have a problem with just meeting people.
>>
>>25216740
>Kids don't just pop out when someone gets pregnant.
Wait, it doesn't work like in Gremlins?
>>
>>25219046
what part of the island
>>
>>25220244
snap or kik?
>>
>>25220697
nassau
>>
>>25220709
suffolk huntington station
>>
>>25220709
[email protected]
>>
>30/M/201
>tattoos, design, turtles
>looking to go out and get a beer or some food today, bored.
>not a social enough, but im trying
>>
>>25220721
631/516 border here.
>>
THIS THREAD LIVES!
>>
File: Ill be back.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ill be back.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>25220891
>>
>>25220737
got a snap?
>>
>19/M/610 PA
>WH40K, art, birdwatching, astronomy, fishing, biking, lifting, literature, animu/mango, vidya
>Females willing to know more, please reply. 40k players also reply, will play.
Unconfident, working on that as a whole so I may be pleasant to talk to.
>>
>>25221201
Do you frequent the Philly GW?
>>
>>25219046
>>25220244
>>25220700
>>25220737
Oh shit, fellow Nassau anons? It's a fucking miracle.
Kik: friendlygaminganon

>>25220721
>he lives in the 3rd world farmland known as Suffolk
Poor bastard.

>>25216723
>>25220631
fucking kek

>>25213640
Good on you for not aborting and being upfront about your single momness.
Is he a niglet?
>>
File: IMG_1639.jpg (19KB, 217x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1639.jpg
19KB, 217x204px
22/f/Boston

>interests
Vidya, politics, music, playing instruments, exploring the city, good food
>what you're looking for
Fellow redpilled people or people who enjoy deep conservation. Hopefully a friend or possibly a relationship depending on how things go. Definitely people to hang out with IRL only.

>life shit/problems
I'm moving in September unless I get a reason to stay here so I guess that's a problem.

I don't want to get mega spammed and mass added by people just scanning here for user names of females like I have before, so reply to me in this post with your kik/other contact one and I'll for sure add you. Only people who can actually come visit Boston please.
>>
>>25222607
Where are you moving to?
>>
>>25222613
Texas.
>>
>>
>>25222668
>just posting an area code
0/10 apply yourself anon
>>25222653
Interesting.
Alright, go ahead and add me.
Kik: friendlygaminganon
>>
>>25222607
Gyroguru
>>
>>25222578
kik means nothing to me
>>
>>25222607
>redpilled
ahahaha
>>
>>25222607
27/m live in southie.
would love to chat!
kik is mightyduck10
>>
>>25214904
19/M/908 here. I have access to real new jersey pizza and can aquire it as requested. Not much else though.
>>
19/mtf/207 (Bangor area to be specific, since 207 is Houlton to Portland lol)
Interested in gardening, reading, outdoors stuff, music, diy stuff.
Looking for friends or possibly romance? Idk just starved for positive attention and touch desu.
Well I'm trans, just started HRT. Pretty depressed, occasionally delusional. Bad procrastinator, but rarely flakey. Just looking for somebody nearby to lowkey hangout with and maybe [spoiler]hold hands with[/spoiler]
>>
30/m/ma
politics, weed, reading , hiking
friends , girlfriends
meh
>>
>>25222607
Yo! I'm in boston hit me up on kik. Jesseb141
>>
>>25222607
26/M/CT (in Boston area frequently)

Redpilled. Plays vidya. /pol/tard.
Also enjoy deep conversation and good food. I downloaded kik to get in touch.

Kik: ST0317
>>
>>25214904
609 here. Would wife for D&D potential alone. Older than you tho. See if you wanna be about it
Kik-PiousFlea
>>
>A/S/L

21/M/PA

>interests

Reading, writing, singing, acting, tabletop gaming, MMOs, vidya

>what your looking for

Friends, one day a romantic partner

>life shit/problems

Asthma

Allergies

Anxiety

Autism

Eating Disorder

Depression

A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
27m Manchester
No car. Can smoke at my appt
>>
>>25224135
Kik archaevist
>>
>>25219562
Also 410 here
Male 21. Do mostly music shit all my time.
>>
>>25222607
24/ M/ Framingham j.fitz22
>>
>>25216723
pretty sure she has herpes
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.