[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What non-lewd fantasies does /soc/ have? One of my biggest is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1492192240756.png (149KB, 226x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492192240756.png
149KB, 226x300px
What non-lewd fantasies does /soc/ have?

One of my biggest is just being able to hold a girl really tight. To just fully wrap my arms around someone I love and knowing that she doesn't want me to let go.

Faggy as shit but its the ultimate
>tfw you will never
for me
>>
>>25212746
As someone who hooks up with girls a lot, but hasn't been able to maintain a stable relationship since highschool. I know that feel
>>
To wake up, reach across and hold hands in bed wile saying good morning and chatting and that.
>>
To know without a doubt that someone truly loves me
>>
>>25212746
I'm exactly the same... biggest desire I have
>>
>>25212746
>What non-lewd fantasies does /soc/ have
I come home after a long day of work to someone besides myself in my apartment instead of being all alone.

Most of the times I don't want lewd just some form of human interaction that I've been deprived of for too long
>>
>>25212746
This isn't that hard to do....
>>
>>25212746
>Waking up with your arm around someone
>going to move
>having them latch onto your arm and snuggle back into you

/soc/ is the saddest board
>>
> Wake up and make coffee and pancakes for someone
> we eat pancakes out on my porch
> I feel like I've made someone else feel loved
>>
Finding someone that wants to spend time with me, whether it's just lounging around at home playing games or going to the city to see stuff. Finding someone that's super sweet and affectionate, who won't mind me being the big spoon in bed so I can hold them close and press my face to their back and reach around to lace my fingers with theirs.

Idk I just want someone to really truly love me.
>>
>>25212746
>What non-lewd fantasies does /soc/ have?

couple cosplaying at a convention has been a dream of mine for some time. Holding hands in public. Snuggling before bed. Going anywhere and everywhere together.
maybe someday... ;w;

>inb4 das gay
>>
To have those incredible conversations that last hours. Its been years since I've had a relationship like that...Fuck

I feel you OP. Oh well.
>>
>>25212746
I want one that kisses me alot, loves me, is my best friend, and rich as fuck so she can fund my campaign.
>>
I want someone to come home to. A companion that i can travel with but have a home to share with. I woild love a nice house, but even a dingy apartment would be fine. I more want someone that wpnt give up on me.
>>
>>25213097
What's ur campaign anon?
>>
>>25212746

>>this hug is for all of us
>>
I bet you would love being held tight by a big strong man OP

I have an obsession with pinching and kissing chubby cheeks on girls / boys
>>
>>25212746
> For a girl to sleep next to
> for the bed not to be empty when I wake up
> to wake up on a day off, to find my wife cuddling next to me
> For the apartment not to be empty when I come home from work
> to have a wife and children that look forward to when I come home from work
> to have a wife kiss me goodbye when I leave for work
>>
>>25213105
Fucking your mother
>>
I want to travel the universe and either be a space merc or pirate.
>>
File: FlavortownCourtroomSketch.jpg (71KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
FlavortownCourtroomSketch.jpg
71KB, 600x574px
Someone to cook and bake with. That's the biggest one. I find being in the kitchen really relaxing, and it would only get more comfy with someone else there. Preferably someone who's not really into the same styles as I am, though, so we can teach each other cool stuff.
>>
>>25213023
yep. yep.

That's me too. aside from the big spoon part I don't really care about that
>>
That the guy I like will pet me and call me his little girl
>>
>>25212746
I love being affectionate and I thank my lucky stars every day that I have a friend who will let me hug her, pet her, hold her hands, massage her, and kiss her all over. And sex. I really love her, she's like the autistic incestuous sister I've always wanted.

Yet I can only visit her every few weeks since my landlord went bankrupt and I had to move back in with my mother miles away. Shit sucks, man. thx4readingmyblog
>>
>>25212746

To kill someone.
>>
>>25213848
Haha it matters to me because usually guys don't like girls being the big spoon
>>
>>25212746
>non-lewd
Owning and working a small swath of land in a peaceful countryside, growing vegetables and flowers, and raising sheep. Going for long walks on a whim
>>
Somebody to cosplay with.
>>
To be able to travel the world with someone, learning a lot of languages.
>>
Having a guy to sing with. Or at least a guy who doesn't mind my singing. I haven't done a decent duet in a long while.

Having a guy lightly tease me, like, I go into pouty animu-girl mode from it out of embarrassment. I don't know why, but it makes me feel like he really knows me because he can do that, or that he at least pays enough attention to do so.
>>
I just want my boyfriend to care about me again. I don't know what I did wrong.
>>
>>25212746
Fuck
>>
>>25215540
Wait this isnt a lewd thing its i was like fuck why is this so like me, but then i read the rest of the board and most cases are wanting to feel loved, which is totally understandable
>>
Having someone that I can spend my life with. No matter what happens we have each other and can hold each other and everything will be fine. We could go for hours without saying a word to each other but we both know that we have a bond to each other.
>>
>>25215364
I had it happen once with a girl whom teetered on the edge of platonic and intimate with

It was really nice honestly and I didn't have worry about my arm falling asleep
>>
I want to love someone
>>
>>25215547
100% cutie
>>
>>25215364
I don't get people who are picky about that kind of shit. Which most people are. It's like needing a girl to be shorter. I don't care, it's fine either way.

am a guy for reference. And my affection goes wasted :'(
>>
I have one where i put my dick inside a girls butthole as her dick flops and squirts cummies everywhere
>>
>>25216250
I've found I don't like shorter girls as much. I'd take a 5'7 or 5'9 girl any day over 5'2

Its always awkward for me standing next to them and trying to hold hands even tho its probably not awk for them
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.