[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /soc/ teach me how to be a better person, my anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1453163285059.jpg (9KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1453163285059.jpg
9KB, 261x192px
hi /soc/

teach me how to be a better person, my anxiety is ruining my life
>>
Take some drugs. Duh.
>>
calmdownmind.com
>>
1) grow up
2)stop giving a fuck what people think
3) ????
4) profit
>>
Don't worry, if you wanna talk to normal, regular people, you've come to the right place...
>>
>>25212453
I thought about ecstasy but I'm already fucked up with weed and I think it won't really help me at the end

>>25212460
thanks anon imma take a look to this website

>>25212462
idk, growing up seems really scary
>>
>>25212470
i actually laughed, thanks
i know its kind of a fucked up place to be, but I don't want to bother my friends and its cool to be an anon
>>
>>25212471
-.- I should have been more specific.
PRESCRIBED DRUGS. As in go see a psychiatrist. Jeeze.
>>
>>25212479
Omfg sorry this was confusing
Is there any real difference tho, prescribed drugs are as bad as prohibed drugs
>>
if i were charging you $300/hr i'd tell you three things:

1. speak the truth, the whole truth, the uncomfortable truth
2. voluntary approach the thing you fear most
3. envision your ideal future and write it down
>>
>>25212486
Yeah you're right, maybe I deny the truth too much because I'm scared to admit some things. Its kinda hard tho, and I have a huge lack of motivation lately so yeah, wish me luck
>>
>>25212494
Anon, go get some D and a job. Become a camwhore. Do something, anything.
>>
>>25212502
no i mean i'm a fucking waste but I still have a bit of dignity, I won't sell my pussy or some shit like I'd rather kill myself than become a camwhore desu. I want to do something crazy tho. Steal a car and go for a roadtrip. But I'm a pussy, I won't.
>>
>>25212509
Volunteer at the burning man? You probably need a shrink and possibly a little difficulty in your life. Idk anon.
>>
>>25212451
That kitty tho.
>>
>>25212522
Oh I wish I could but I'm not in the USA :( But I may volunteer in any festival in my country, it could be really fun.

>>25212527
he's so sad, rip le kitty :(
>>
the best thing you can do with yourself is to go make something of yourself desu, and get off /soc/
>>
>>25212482
no prescribed drugs are supposed to help you. there are many, many people out there which whom prescribed drugs from a therapist has helped them cope. im not saying to rely on them, but sometimes there is nothing you can do no matter how much will power you have because it has to do with chemicals in your brain.
>>
>>25212546
its 5am here and i have nothing else to do, i'm so tired but i can't sleep, i'm tired of complaining, i need motivation

>>25212548
well yeah maybe they could help, I'm just scared I won't use them properly, or that they destroy my brain
>>
>>25212560
motivation is really hard to get from someone else unless you are like desperately in love with them or something, i dunno how to manufacture motivation, i guess it depends how far down you are. There are like mediocre levels of no motivation and there is the 29 year old who lives at home and never finished school sort of no motivation. How screwed are you?
>>
>>25212560
you don't sound too intelligent I think you should go to school
>>
>>25212471
You're right. Drugs only ever make shit worse in the long run. Don't ever fucking start on that harder shit, it's only downhill from there.

t. fag who took 14 trams and 2 add pills today
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.