[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent Thread: Vent/Secrets/Chat General I didn't find one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 4

File: Open-book-empty-desk.jpg (156KB, 2000x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Open-book-empty-desk.jpg
156KB, 2000x1094px
Vent Thread: Vent/Secrets/Chat General

I didn't find one in the catalog? Go wild,
>>
bomp
>>
i think i might be gay :(
>>
I am 21 weeks pregnant and still doing meth and having 2nd thoughts about giving the baby up for adoption.
>>
>>25210082
Why didn't you have an abortion? It is literally just a pill. Super simple. What a selfish jerk
>>
>>25210088
I was homeless at the time and couldn't afford the procedure
>>
>>25210099
You have to pay for abortions? What country do you live in?
>>
I cheated on my bf three years ago. It was a one night thing with an ex. He will never find out unless I or the guy tell him, which is not going to happen, but it still eats away at me.
>>
>>25209408
I fucked my best friends fiance after we had argument and then told him about it
>he did split my head open
>she was a whore anyway
>they're married now so I guess no harm done
>>
I want a goddamn girl not a trap.
>>
>>25210166
why? and what were the circumstances and did u cum?
>>
>>25210099
get help for the habit and abort if u can still. that kid is going to have a lifetime of struggles because of your bad choices.. not fair to them as you're not giving them much of a shot
>>
File: eye see what you did there..jpg (110KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
eye see what you did there..jpg
110KB, 1360x768px
Getting tired of my house mate sitting on a sofa for 10 god dam weeks now. I know what he is trying to do all because he is bored and not in control of anything in the house. Still getting tired of his shit will not help. One uping him on everything does tho. Cleaning the house and enjoying everything coming my way. Hopefully my birthday is on Sunday too. Going to actually enjoy a birthday for once and for myself. All I ask is a bag of weed. I already got another 32 inch plasma free and have another one coming from a friend that is either his 42 inch or 46 inch plasma. Which is going to be epic to play on. Got some new furniture as well. So all in all just a bag of weed would make it nice. But im fine with what i have. Get paid 2 days after my Birthday too and looking forward to spending more money I saved from 2015 too. So really my house mate maybe be bitter jealous. But being a little bitch about it will not fault me from my goals. And hopefully he will either get in line. Or fuck off. i do not care at all. And writing this has reminded me how far I have come and how much better I'am without being social.
>>
>>25212061
The circumstances were that I met up with him while I was back in the town where I grew up, the idea was for it to be as friends but I was ridiculously attracted to him and we ended up back at his. Yes I came.
>>
>>25210099
>homeless
>can't afford abortion
>can afford meth addiction
Hmmm. At the very least use god damn condoms

>>25210165
They're about 600 in america
>>
It's the final week before my dissertation is due in and I've lost all motivation all of a sudden. I feel terrible.
>>
>>25212242
I've done the same thing, albeit opposite genders.

Spewing it here helps. There is no point in letting it fester. Just forget about it and move on. What's done is done.
>>
I'm starting to realize how attracted I am to older women

I have a girlfriend whose older than me

But even as I end up talking to older women and they say things like "I could eat you up" or other things of the like, I get a fucking mental boner at the idea of plowing them

Hell, I'm sure a few would be open to it

Monogamy is a bitch
>>
cheating on my girlfriend with someone i met from /soc/.
started cheating because we were in a bad spot in our relationship and almost broke up.
the person im cheating with is more like the person i thought i'd be with for most of my life, similar education, interests, ambition in life.
now my relationship with my girlfriend is really solid and i love her, but i don't want to end things with the person im cheating with.
>>
>>25213874
How long have you and your girlfriend been going out??
>>
Took a job working night shift 5 years ago and have been out of the dating game for so long I'm pretty sure I missed my chance to lose my viginity. All I do anymore is drink, smoke and ride my bike. Hopefully it will get better if I ever try and get my shit together.

>>25213874
Sometimes it's better to just let it end. I don't think forcing a relationship ever works out from what I have seen
My roomate got burned hard trying to do that.
>>
>>25213874
First of all you're a shitty human being. Things got bad with your girlfriend so go find someone new. How about you break up with her first and THEN find someone new??? Now things are good and you can't get rid of them. Do me a favor and break up with your girlfriend because you honestly don't deserve her.
>>
I never thought that being in a relationship could be so fuckin lonely; I feel that we're drifting apart and there's nothing I can do to fix it because you don't give a royal shit about me.

And don't fucking say you do because if you did, I'd see and hear from you a lot more than what I already do.

Fucker.
>>
>>25215565
Holy shit. I'm in the same exact position as you. I cry myself to sleep a lot now.
>>
>>25210051
Don't be sad. Probably some shit ahead, don't know your situation, but I think in the end you'll be happier nomming down on the bits you're wired to. I'm glad I'm bi. I don't have to explain anything to anyone and if I decide I want to blow a dude I don't make it a thing. Ain't interested in no husband. Just sucking cock and getting railed. When I post cl stuff, I talk like I want to be vers, but I'm starting to think I'm a total bottom. My confession, I guess.
>>
>>25210166
People do fucked up things. If you're still in love with him and he's still in love with you, this is the best case scenario. What's done is done, and not everyone sees past a betrayal like you'd want them to. He's better off not knowing, and you're less likely to compound your bullshit if you just put it out of your head and love him as hard as you can. Can attest, was cheated on.
>>
They really need to make another board exclusively for gay people to meet up. Tired of seeing gay threads on soc.
>>
>>25212242
sounds like a difficult situation to be in... who's cock was bigger and better? cut uncut? and how was the sex/orgams compared to with your bf? Do you still fantasize about the encounter when you masturbate?
>>
My friend unknowingly turned me on and it's making talking to her a little awkward.
>>
>>25209408
My ex and i still talk and ever since we broke up ive told her to start seeing other people (genuinely wanting her to). Never asked about other people but shes always asked me about the people i see, which i dont have a problem with. We came to a mutual understanding that wed tell eachother abou the people we see. Well she started seeing this one guy but would ONLY talk shit about him. Okay, hes being weird to her.. whatever. But i notice her social media and the times they would hangout and she continues to say hes annoying and stuff while hanging out with him all the time. I really dont care shes dating other people. I dont want to date her again or marry her so i think its best for both of us..

But WHY lie about it and say she doesnt like him and then hangout with him all the time?! Not only that but ive lost so much respect for her the past couple months for making really bad choices and having terrible judgement. I still talk to her but im starting to resent her. Honestly im starting to get her to like me less so she stops talking to me. Ive told her we cant talk anymore countless times but weeks later she pleads to me that she cant not talk to me.

Please dont tell me i need to just cut off contact. She doesnt accept it and i dont want to stop talking on a reaally shitty note.
>>
>>25215975
From the sounds of it she just wants your attention. I honestly couldn't tell you if she actually dislikes the guy she's with but most likely she just wants you to swoop in and take her back. I don't know if you could be actually just friends with her so it may be best to try to get some distance because it sounds like she's just hung up on you, if you really want her to move on from you you can't be around.
>>
I truly believe that my ex girlfriend is the woman I am supposed to be with for the rest of my life. we mutually decided to break up in order to find ourselves separately and we are doing that. Ive tried sleeping with other women and going out weekly along with working out everyday to get over her but nothing is working and I dont want to get over her. I want her back but I also know we cant be together right now. She was emotionally abusive sometimes and I know thats not healthy or productive. But I also dont think I will ever be able to make a connection as intense as I did with her with another woman.
>>
>>25215980
Yea she really does like him, i know because ive got her in her lie of thinking hes "annoying" and stuff on countless occasions because it started irritating me. You dont get to complain about someone 24/7 and pretend you dont like them and then tell them to cancel their gym membership at their gym only to join your gym for twice the price; obviously you like them at that point.

But yea she does want to get back. I knw we cant ever just be normal friends and i had the foresight to realize this since the beginning of the end. We stopped talking for a month at one point because i told her im not going to continue to talking to her because its fucked up to give her that hope when i cant match those feelings. She contacted (a month later as i said) and said she promised i wouldnt have to emotionally prmoise her those things.

Honestly im cool with contiuing to talk to her but if she feels the need to lie about her personal relationships she obviously has ulterior motives and my #1 BIGGEST value is honesty. I can deal with practically anything as long as their honest. The 2nd they arent i start to resent the person whether its a platonic friendship or intimate. Shes lied about such a pointless and stupid thing because she thinks its a huge deal.
>>
>>25215995
Either be with her or forget about her. You can't just have her satellite in your life. I recommend getting back together with her and trying to get things to work that way you will no for certain of you are ment to be together
>>
>>25215999
If she is going to lie don't talk to her. It feels like you are making this into more of an issue than it needs to be. She can't just be friends with you.
>>
>>25216004
I know we arent meant to be togethor for sure. She is the only person ive ever had a real relationship with and it lasted 2 years (practically 3). Theres no way we would last in a marriage.

We have different values for raising kids, she is terrible with money, We dont even like the same tv shows or music. We met 6 years ago and our relationship was built on being young and knowing eachother more than we knew anyone else and lasted only because we made more memories togethor than we did with anyone else. We have opposite personalities and objectively speaking neither of us want to make the small sacrifices for eachother because we both value ourselves more than the other person.

She lacks the honesty to realize all of those things, but most importantly the last one.

>>25216009
I am making it a bigger issue than it should be. I guess thats why i decided to spill this in the vent thread. I dont let it bother me much but when i think about it, i just get really irritated because of the many times shes undermined myself only to put herself on her subjective higher ground.

Thanks though anon
>>
>>25216009
Whoops just realized i replied to your comment to the other anons post haha my bad
>>
I desperately want to die right now. I know it'll probably pass when I wake up tomorrow but I'm in a lot of pain and hungry so falling asleep is hard. This sucks.
>>
I sometimes feel like my life is going to well. I have a good education, started a career earlier than my peers, own an apartment, have interesting hobbies etc. I could probably just switch on cruise control and live a comfy, good life.

But I kind of also want the struggle and adventure. I want to have to work some shitty waiter job while working on art. I want to travel the world with nothing on me. I want life to be more of a challenge, but the longer I wait, the more I see that possibility slipping away ;__;
>>
>>25215925
Their cocks are pretty similar actually. The sex was hotter with my ex because of how forbidden it was, and it was great to experience again how he used to fuck me. So yes I came hard, and I do still fantasise about it. You know me too well.
>>
>>25213308
>600
It seems unbelievably stupid to charge for abortions given how much it could cost everyone cleaning up the mess of an unwanted child being born. What the fuck?
>>
>>25215592
I don't know if you're still around, but, I'm sorry you're going through the same kind of BS. I'd say leave your beau, but hell, I can't even leave mine.

Sending you hugs.
>>
I think my boyfriend is bi. I know he's not gay because we have sex and it's good but lately there has been a lot of problems between us and he won't even let me go near his dick. I go to engage in some sexual activity and he brushes me off or gets mad that I'm even near it. My self confidence keeps plummeting because I don't know what to do. He's been on gay apps before but we've been over that for a while now. Honestly I think something is up. He doesn't even want to be arohnd me and just constantly makes fun of me.
>>
File: jiucy.gif (350KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
jiucy.gif
350KB, 500x213px
>>25212145
Just an update got my bag of weed. Happy days.
>>
Seriously if you were to be eaten by a werewolf or something, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to produce crocodile tears. Which is quite sad. I love human beings.

It wasn't me being negative. That was my brain making a bad joke. It does that. I very quiet. The odds of you not hearing me "yell" for it is high.

That one girl was such a cute, I wish I had a cute just like her, or not , she could have been a crazy lost person who seems like she has her shit together but gets little sleep because she got stresses. Cough an elaborate ruse that its easy to get lost in, ill never know she was a fan of the away team.

Shameless ask to tip your cashier. He could be up-playing the happy-go-luckiness or making very British humoresque jokes because they make him laugh. His large lonely boat sails through such harsh waves. But you'd never know it though, his shell keeps him just sturdy enough to do the happy-go-luckiness thing because that's how he is inside.

J×P best ship those two seem like they'd be so cute together, I wish for fall in love and be really close. Is that how this wish chakra thing I've been developing works? I'm not sure. Ramble ramble ramble vent vent vent

Love you anon who actually reads this.

-Batman duhnah duhnah
>>
I'm a messed up bitch for fantasizing about him. The idea of him cheating on his wife. Thinking about him fucking me in every which way that I would want. Thinking about my lips around his cock. Making him beg to cum inside me. Making him completely mine.

I'm disgusting but I don't give a fuck since my fantasies aren't fucking with anyone except myself. He's a close friend and I love him dearly. I'll never act on it.
>>
So I told this guy that I broke up with that I'm willing to just be friends with benefits with him because he claims that he's tired of relationships. I'm not. I still love him, I was having mania and having a breakdown at that time plus my abusive dad was pressuring me.. but idk I'm willing to wait for him. But sometimes he does treat me like a cunt but hey, it can't all be perfect.

I'm still keeping my options open though. If I find someone who treats me better and makes me laugh harder, I just might go with him instead. Should be fine, we are just friends
>>
>>25216165
Yeah especially when you consider it is two pills. 600 for a couple pills that probably cost 50 cents to produce
>>
I just wanna have hot sex and sweet romance with traps and femboys. My straight meter is all fucked up. I don't wanna deny this either. The internet leads me to believe that they are all fucked up which is probably true.
>>
>>25216124
haha thats cuz ive been in the same situation... how many times did u have sex? did u have multiple orgasms or just one... also did you give/get oral or 69? if so did u swallow?
>>
>>25217470
sounds very likely, maybe he's hooking up with a guy? why dont you offer to have a mmf with him and find a guy who's bi so he can get some dick? might make things a lot clearer for you... how did u repond when you found out he was on a gay app?
>>
>>25218867
sounds perfectly normal and very common, its a fantasy, no one is a victim so dont feel guilty..would you ever do it? how often do you masturbate and while thinking about him?
>>
anyone else here /suicidal/
>>
>>25220661
no but why are you? how long have you been like this and what happened to cause it?
>>
>>25220658
I wouldn't lol. I'm too good of a person and he has a good relationship with his wife. I don't really care about her but she's nice. And besides, if he could cheat on her then who's to say he wouldn't cheat on me?

Anyway, yes I touch myself thinking about him. Doesn't always happen. I masturbate at least once a day in general. I usually fantasize about him on the days that I get to see or talk to him since being around him gets me aroused. I say his name when I'm about to cum. I pretend I'm riding his dick mercilessly if I use a toy. Fantasizing about him kissing me, eating me out, the sound of his voice saying my name or some sweet romantic nonsense.
>>
>>25220727
What part of the world are you from?
>>
>>25220727
thats hot.. are you as hot or hotter than her? then he prob would choose you... do you ever thing about sucking his cock or tasting his cum? u have kik?
>>
>>25220664
Mental illness desu, a couple years
>>
>>25220768
California

>>25220775
I'm about the same as her. I enjoy blowjobs and cum in general so yeah that's a regular thing in my fantasies. And no, I don't have a kik.
>>
>>25220804
do u feel yourself getting wet when you're around him? ever ducked out into the bathroom to masturbate when he makes you aroused? ever thought about getting kik?
>>
>>25220791
that sucks, what brings you pleasure in life? when I'm down I always have an orgasm and that helps
>>
>>25209408
Oh man, i realized the past few weeks that smoking weed just makes me stupid. And it makes me happy because for once i can be stupid.
I overanalyze quite a bit and have a very questioning personality, which makes it hard to be truely happy with things. I just see nothing as plainly good, i seemingly can't be happy about mundane shit.
But when i'm high i can relate.
It doesn't want me to be high all the time, as i like being myself, but it makes me sad that i'll never connect with someone who's like that and i've noticed that the majority of people are like that.
>>
>>25220810
My adrenaline starts going for sure when I'm around him. Sometimes I've been wet around him so I'd have to squeeze my legs together to keep myself occupied. Or i'd think about him at work and get soaking wet too. If we were hanging out I have gone to his bathroom and touched myself for a bit, just a quick pass over my clit or soothing my aching nipples but that's about it.

I've watched his apartment a few times before while he and his wife went on vacation and made myself cum on his bed many times. That's my dirtiest secret about the whole thing.
>>
>>25220851
fuck thats so hot... how did squeezing your legs together keep you occupied? ever smelled his clothes/ underwear to get a more intimate look into what he's like? what about looking for any of their sex toys when you were house sitting?
>>
>>25220873
Just squeezing my thighs together to get some pressure on my clit. That's it.

I didn't do anything weird like that. I'm not that much of a creep lol I can't get a good read on them. He seems a bit kinky but when I imagine them having sex I assume it's really vanilla.
>>
>>25220907
ah sounds great, I love a good pussy that can get really wet just from thoughts.... what did u do with your wetness when u masturbated in their bed? when u cummed was it like multiple different times or many times during the same session? was the orgasm better cuz it was in his bed?
>>
>>25220917
Ya it's really easy for me to get wet. I just need to fantasize or do some sexting and I can be wet all day.

It was multiple times over a span of a week or so when I stayed at the apartment. I can never cum more than once when I masturbate. They weren't any better or worse. It depended on how long I edged myself for and how aroused I was.
>>
>>25220948
that is my biggest turn on, I love a woman who can get wet easily and especially when put my hands down her pants or pull down her panties and she's already soaking wet ready to be licked, that is so hot.. you wanna get kik or something and we can sext? its really easy to get.. or have email?
>>
Two weeks ago, my wife paid a lawyer a lot of money to begin divorce paperwork. She did this because she's afraid needing someone will lead her into the same shit her parents lived. The lawyer took their time moving on anything. Friday, in the middle of a busy work day, I got a voice mail from said lawyer. Since then, wife and I have had the best two days together. I even got her to admit she loves me, or the closest I've heard to it in months. I'm really considering not calling the lawyer back. On one hand, she's said in the past she'd just file again, but on the other, I don't think she really wants me out of her life. I love her so much. I don't want her to go away forever. I don't want our life together to be over, and I don't think she does either. And I think the prick who's been whispering in her ear against me has started to overplay his hand. Very happy about that.
>>
There's this girl I know of but she's taken. I feel awful for this, but I want them to break up so badly so I could have a chance with her.
>>
>>25220651
I've offered threesomes before but he's jealous about literally everything. He wont tell me what he actually likes so I feel like that's a barrier in our relationship. I think he's hooking up wth someone and I really just wish he would tell me. I honestly would understand I just want him to be honest. I'm not gunna find a guy for him to fuck though, don't you think that's kind of fucked up?? I was mad when I found out about the gay app but mostly confused. We took a break for a day so I could just think and we've been together ever since. He said he was curious but it's over with. He swapped a couple nudes i guess idk.
>>
File: Cat checks em.jpg (220KB, 658x658px) Image search: [Google]
Cat checks em.jpg
220KB, 658x658px
Check my dubbles
>will vent for dubs
>>
The weird thing is you do not know that I know you do not know. So yeah.
>>
It's been 2 years since I had intimate physical contact with somebody outside my family, and I'm pushing my family away because I don't trust them. In fact, I trust my computer more than them because my computer doesn't bitch at me and I can usually tell when it's bullshitting me.
>>
>>25221483
U wot
>>
>>25221250
just get a guy over and let him choose and see what happens? whats the harm? you'll prob learn a lot and it'll help u understand your situation better
>>
So i have autism, aspergers sydrome disorder. And it makes it so hard to make my feelings known or even understand what im feeling. Whenever i start liking a girl i become extremely anxious around her to the point where i cant do anything and have to go. Been like this my whole life (20) and I have never had any romantic contact. It hurts but i dont know how to fix it. I just want someone to hold
>>
>>25222700
That's tough, I'm sorry you are struggling with that. Social anxieties can be very difficult, especially since people you are attracted to. Just remember that when you're honest and sincere that people will notice that. Becoming comfortable in your own skin is the first step to fighting that tension around girls you like. It might be difficult, but try and stay positive and work to find tricks to make things easier for yourself.
>>
>>25219849
"It can't all be perfect." Every abusive relationship starts this way. Be careful.
>>
>>25216107
Some of the greatest artists and explorers didn't truly get into their crazy until they were over 30. There will always be a younger, wealthier, smarter, more attractive person than you, but don't let that stop you from working to achieve your dreams.
>>
>>25215638
You could just go someplace else, too.
>>
I blew off a few guys for money when I was desperate and it actually came to me as something enjoyable so I ended up giving blowjobs in parties whenever I felt like it, which is a bit unnerving because I still have my normal life and I'm not sure I want to be known for this
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.