[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys needs some advice. How to have sex in my dad's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1053.jpg (12KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1053.jpg
12KB, 276x183px
Hey guys needs some advice. How to have sex in my dad's car without my parents finding out? I heard it will leave distinct sex odour. Here is what I thought of already.
>put a blanket over the seats
>leave the windows open (slightly)
>completely open everything after it's finished to get as much smell out as possible
Anything else I can do? I am honestly really hesitant to do it in the car, sense its not mine, but my parent's. Or there other places I can do it in that isn't at home?
>>
In case it's relevant. The seats are leather
>>
I feel like you are misinformed on quite a few things.
>>
>>25208428
Like what?
>>
>>25208416
yeah, that works. but do it in the passengers seat with it all the way back unless it's a van.

if they say they smelled anything, they're lying.
>>
>>25208416
dude just don't get jizz(yours or hers) on the seats, the fuck kind of CSI lab do your parents have? sex is not a lingering smell
>>
>>25208438
So in reality the 'sex smells' isn't as distinct as I thought? I just never done it a small place such as a car to ever notice any odour difference. Only thing i ever noticed is the girls perfume scent on myself even after a few hours.
>>
>>25208443
this.

life isn't a pop song
>>
>>25208416
Don't choose women and then just say you farted. Although gay sex has no smell so. Paranoia deleted. Jks. Just get a really strong liquid spray or keep a jar of canesten open under the seats
>>
>>25208416

Alright, it's pretty clear you have some kind of daddy issues going on. Just fuck your dad in his car, like the silly, deluded teenager you are.
>>
>>25208450
>>25208449
>>25208447
Thanks for the help guys. All I really needed is some anon who has banged in a car tell me if I have anything to worry about.
>>
>>25208470
the only thing you actually have to worry about is jizz, for you, actually wear a condom, even if you plan on pulling out, because it has a gift of getting on shit. For her, towel underneath at all times is fine 90% of the time

however if she squirts you are 100% fucked, so maybe don't rock her world too hard, although sex in a car is awkward and uncomfortable so I wouldn't be too worried
>>
FWIW, I only knew one person who could "smell" sex, and only when she was pregnant. If no one in your family is pregnant or has an otherworldly sense of smell for any other reason, you're fine.

A caveat: If someone's a squirter, it'll probably smell like pee. But that's easier to pass off as an accident.
>>
Ozium will kill off any lingering smells. Buy it.
>>
>>25208588
Which it is. Lol. Goodness me
>>
>How to have sex in my dad's car without my parents finding out?

Easy. Don't.
>>
you could fuck without any covering it as long as you clean the shit up after the fact.
>>
>>25208416
If you get cum on the seats, wipe it down with a lysol wipe. If you smell anything, drive with the windows down for a few minutes and any smell will go away, or hand a car air freshener on the mirror.
>>
>>25208416
Clearly you have no idea of what lingering smells bodily fluids have...
So here is what you do.
Go to your local super cheap auto, or what ever the fuck your country's equivalent is and get LEATHER WIPES.
If you aren't autistic give the seats a quick wipe down before you fire baby gravy into her human cannon.
Once you have done the horizontal mambo, wipe them over again.
ANYONE questions it just tell them "I just didn't like the seats smelling like fart" or cigarettes.
Assuming you can follow simple instructions the seats will be odourless in 15-20min.
I have an ungodly sense of smell and I know this shit works.
Also...
Blood smells like iron
Squirt smells like piss
Shit is self explanatory
Spit smells like stale milk
And sweat smells like 3 day old meat
>>
Air freshener dude.
>>
Do the world a favor and don't reproduce....
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (125KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
125KB, 1500x1500px
>>25208416
Get some Fabreeze. Spray the shit out of the place when you finish. Wipe up any jizz and you are good to go.

If anyone asks why the car has a certain fresh scent say something like "There was a sort of musty odor and you wanted it to smell clean" or "I spilled my food in the car and didn't want to leave a bad smell behind"
>>
>>25208416
>>25208427
Bleach and steel wool
scrub the hell out of it

rinse the leather with glass cleaner
if that doesn't work
sacrifice a goat in the trunk of the car.
>>
Did you do it yet op?

Post pictures to thank us for the advice.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.