[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it safe to say that everyone in this board has no true friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: lk8Lil8P_400x400.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lk8Lil8P_400x400.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
is it safe to say that everyone in this board has no true friends? if anything you probably all just have acquaintances with superficial friendships.
>>
After college my friendships dwindled into awkward relations. You are right, basically. I hate it.
>>
The last time I tried to make friends none of them lasted, and one even took advantage of me for money. I have 3 people I consider friends, and I rarely see them.
>>
>>25205452
not trying to be a dick or anything (after all im here too), but honestly it feels like this is the case and would like to know other soc user's situations.
>>
I have 1
>>
>>25205491
Same with me
>>
My only friend is my fiancé. I have no one else in this world, and it is disheartening.
>>
I cut off all of my friends-moved to a new city-have been making some new friends
>>
>>25205452
Query the interwebz for keyword autism
>>
Nah, I have a social circle and a strong network of friends. I just come here to get attention, post nudes, look at Dicks and butts, and flirt like a fag because none of my friends know I'm gay.
>>
>>25205452
Believe it or not, I've met true friends here in 4chan. We all hang out in a Whatsapp group chat and talk about general shit - mostly dealing with adulting. They are all from diverse boards such as here in /soc/, /trv/, /int/ and even /b/. Its like a small international family - and surprisingly plenty of women exists here.
The /soc/ sausage party is a meme actually
>>
>>25205888
https://chat.whatsapp.com/1OhkONJ5GqyJLeLp5gIfhC
>>
>>25205452
A lot of mine are that, yes, but I have a few people I care about and talk to and 1 actual friend who means the world to me.
>>
>>25205474
>>25205491
>>25205624
>>25205652
>>25205857
>>25205835
I'll be your friend. <3
>>
I have no true friends. Everyone I attempt to form a deeper friendship with either wants to fuck my (literally) or fuck me (figuratively). The last guy did both sadly. I've given up on friendships and got dogs for companionship.
>>
>>25205867
If none of your friends know you're gay, wouldn't that mean they tend to be superficial friendships?
>>
File: 1472129962688.jpg (15KB, 367x328px) Image search: [Google]
1472129962688.jpg
15KB, 367x328px
>>25205835
>disheartening
My grill is my only true friend anon, I know some of your feel.
>why do they stay?
>how can they not see how dead we are inside?
>will it be OK to an hero when they finally wise up?
>>
>>25205452
Real friends, huh?
>>
Nah ive known most of my friend 12+ years and my friends frkm college 5 plus years out of college
>>
>>25205452
Yeah pretty much. Used to have a friend I met from here but that friendship got fucked 5 months ago.
>>
File: tumblr_oh5mlotmUU1u45qjqo1_1280.jpg (137KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh5mlotmUU1u45qjqo1_1280.jpg
137KB, 750x750px
>>25205452
If anything this is how my friends feel about me. I have a dozen or so friends i've know for years, but I never talk to them because I have nothing interesting going on and don't want to bore them.
>>
>>25207511
It would be even more hilarious if the dude that did that was a shy boring kid.
Poor robot, never will get laid in his life and has to bitch and make posts like that on 4chan ;-)
>>
File: IMG_1900.jpg (142KB, 960x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1900.jpg
142KB, 960x674px
>>25205452
Why are we explaining or justifying ourselves to you? To somebody like you? Nudity equals loneliness. Nudity bothers me. Therefore. The people who engage in the former. Are lonely. This bothers me. I do not participate and I am popular
>>
>>25208179
nudity doesnt bother me.
also please explain how nudity equates loneliness?
>>
There's a handful of friends that I have but they've always been long distance friends. Have never had a 'let's hang out after school bro' or any friendship like that. Have had a girlfriend or two and it was weird spending a consistent amount of time with someone.
Have family I consider friends but that isn't necesssrily what this post is getting at.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.