[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating site thread What do you use, what experiences have y

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Dating-Sites-eHarmony-300x252.png (97KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
Dating-Sites-eHarmony-300x252.png
97KB, 300x252px
Dating site thread

What do you use, what experiences have you had and what advice can you give to others

Also post your profiles
http://www..okcupid.com/profile/notasandvich

I use several sites such as okc, plentyoffish and Match but have had no success (but that is largely my own fault since I don't bother taking the initiative and messaging anyone myself).

Also in terms of which site has the best service I would say OKC. You can get by pretty good without paying and the user base has the least amount of bots or scammers
>>
I'm my area I had more success with Okcupid. Lots of guys messaged me on okcupid but only a few guys messaged me on plentyoffish. I also liked Okcupids site layout and design. The app was decent too.
>>
What's the deal when women respond consistently but with short answers or super generic replies.

Is she just humoring you or is she really that boring? This seems to be the general response i've been seeing this past month.
>>
>>25199884
>http://www..okcupid.com/profile/notasandvich
You're not attractive, kinda dumpy, and working IT with tons of beta sounding descriptions. I assume the NY scene is extremely cut throat. If i was trying to find somebody in that area i might try to get a gimmick.

Best of luck, i'm in a bad spot too, but have a chance to move to less contested waters.
>>
Go to another state. Say ur from Cali. Bitches love cali. Enjoy.
>>
I feel bad for the fat niggers that message me. It's clear they are trying harder in life than any of the other women on these sites and have careers and friends, but it's a damn shame it's impossible to get past the obesity.
>>
>>25201096
She could be humoring you. Or she could be juggling multiple conversations at a time so she doesn't want to focus on writing a super long response. or she is just too lazy to think up a better responds
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.