[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one attempt to approach a girl with short hair,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (796KB, 2731x2731px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
796KB, 2731x2731px
How does one attempt to approach a girl with short hair, faux hawk, or pixiecut?
>>
>>25196404
The same way you would any other girl.
>>
>>25196404
First grab her by the pixiecut, and yank hard downwards, in a twisting motion.

The rest should be pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>25196412
And this is the part of the game where we discover I can't do that either
>>
With lots of drugs and in an abusive manner
>>
>>25196404
> "HEY BRO, oh s-sorry i thought you were a... nevermind. so... do you have a femenine dick?"
>>
>>25196414
Become a pickup artist
>>
Visibly cute yourself, roll around in menstrual blood and start screeching about the patriarchy. This will lure of em' to you.

Or just fallow >>25196412
>>
>>25196404
I just need advice on how to approach women in general while being a fat fuck.
>>
>attempt to approach

you already lost dude. grow some nuts, they aren't like mythological creatures or rare pokemon or some shit. Chances are with those cuts they are insecure as hell, easy pickins if you beleive in yourself like at all
>>
>>25196614
>they aren't like mythological creatures or rare pokemon or some shit.
They are
>>
>>25196404

You already lost at the point where you think different haircuts... HAIRCUTS... are different standard personalities

Kill yourself
>>
>>25196608

If you dress well and are funny, you'd be surprised how many women have a fetish for fat fucks.
>>
>>25196404

You do realize we wear these styles because they are low maintenance as fuck right?
>>
>>25196614
How does one make the illogical jump to believing that girls with short hair (specifically) are insecure?
>>
File: john_badman.jpg (155KB, 659x577px) Image search: [Google]
john_badman.jpg
155KB, 659x577px
>>25196404
>choker
You basically just unzip your pants and she'll come suck your dick.
>>
>>25196412
So just awkwardly stare for a long time, contemplate your life together, and never talk to her?

Sweet, thanks.
>>
>>25196404
From behind. Dick out and erect.
>>
>>25196413
>>25196415
only correct answers
>>
>>25198036
you wear a choker to signal that you're a cumslut fuckpig
>>
>>25196404
very carefully like all girls
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.