[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I end the crippling loneliness and sadness without killing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1448.jpg (216KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1448.jpg
216KB, 720x1280px
How can I end the crippling loneliness and sadness without killing myself? any other sad/lonely people want to talk about their misfortune and wallow in each others misery?
>>
>>25195960
is that you ? what a child, smoking, underneath long sleeve, metallica, bracelets jewelry with skulls and crosses. can u be more of a tween? you look 24 at best.
>>
>>25195969

Thanks for the roast
>>
>>25195972
nop like seriously dude ur an adult, ur not in middle school anymore. get your fucking shit together.
>>
i dream of a decent girl, a son, and a dog. this is unobtainable
>>
>>25195983

One day hopefully my friend.
>>
>>25195960
You could start by ditching the 90's nu-metal look and clean the fuck up.

I mean, I suffer from the same issue, don't get me wrong. But cleaning myself up, getting a nice haircut and a collared shirt went a long way in boosting self-esteem, social interactions, etc. It's not gonna turn your life around but it will put you on the right path. People are gonna sugar coat it and tell you some shit about healing crystals or yoga, but the truth is the best way to combat sadness and loneliness is to dedicate some time each day to bettering yourself. You don't have to be some alpha male bullshit, but every day make a legitimate effort at something.

Best of luck man. Hang in there.
>>
>>25195960
>How can I end the crippling loneliness and sadness
easy
>without killing myself?
oh... damn... idk
>>
>>25196011
you could have not posted your comment and nothing about this thread would change
>>
>>25195992

Good advice, honestly I've done that before and got married and had a child but it all fell apart and I reverted to my old self.
>>
>>25195960
Hey dude people have no right to judge anyone. I'm gay and I have multiple sclerosis. When I got sick my ex boyfriend kicked me out. So I think about suicide every day. I know I'm not going to get any better. I also know that no guy would want to be with me or take care of me. So I ask myself every day. Why do I keep suffering. Why not load the shotgun and blow my brains out in the backyard
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.