[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a house girl/woman. Would someone even consider this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1464beb5e44790b692660192f132011b.jpg (205KB, 1021x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1464beb5e44790b692660192f132011b.jpg
205KB, 1021x1109px
I need a house girl/woman.

Would someone even consider this?

Northern ATL burbs. I live in a nice suburban house. 3 bed 2.5 bath, about 2500 sq ft. Not fancy but nice. I am working 2 jobs right now, from home, that pay well but it’s a lot of work and I have no time for anything else, social or otherwise.

Need some cooking and cleaning, maybe some shopping and meal planning and when I have some time some TV cuddles and some physical affection.

Not a neckbeard or fucking awkward autist. I have a spare bedroom in case that’s something you would want to do. Expenses covered of course and money can be negotiated.

I feel like this would get a lot of fucked up responses on Craigslist. Where would I go to find someone who might be interested? Maybe someone in college? I’m not far from Kennesaw State.

Any advice or comments? Is this a pipe dream?
>>
>>25193358
bump
>>
>>25193358
I'll be honest with you. It seems kind of nice as a girl with a housewife kink, but I would never actually put myself in the situation you described. I can't speak for all women but I feel that many would agree with me. For one thing, I am no good at pretending to be attracted to someone if I am not. Also, agreeing to such an arrangement with a complete stranger is stupid af. Secondly, being stuck in the house forever would get boring after awhile. Last and most importantly, the complete dependence on you is entirely unhealthy and I have no clue how I would be able to get out of that situation if I needed to. Not saying you are abusive or rapey, but in similar situations that has happened.

Honestly OP your best bet is to find an actual gf who loves you, maybe a student, and move her in with you after awhile. Then she can study and do well academically while you support her, and in exchange she keeps up the house and cooks and whatnot. That is the current arrangement I have with my bf, however I still contribute to bills when I can and I work on the weekends as well. We take care of each other fairly.
>>
>>25193382
Yeah. I hear you.

She wouldn't HAVE to live there, and we would have to get to know each other of course. I wouldn't expect them to just move in and shit. We'd have to like each other.

The prob with the GF is that I would be short changing them because I wouldn't have a lot of time for them. It's going to be a bit selfish which is why I was considering something monetary.

But you are ultimately telling me what I sort of assumed any way. It's the smart reasonable reaction to such a thing.

Thanks
>>
>>25193388
Damn. Well I getcha about the lack of ability to spend time. But honestly it sounds like you would at least have some time during dinner and snuggling after which for some that may be enough. I know personally I like my alone time, and my bf and I only spend time together maybe 2 nights a week despite living together. He spends most of his evenings playing mtg with his friends and I get the whole apt to myself lol.

Well good luck with your search friend, hope you find what you are looking for. Worst case scenario you hire a house manager or something to.come by a few times a week to clean and cook, but you wont get the intimacy you are looking for
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>25194844
>>
>>25194872
Contact info?
>>
>>25194911
treadstoneblackbriarlarx

at the gmails dot com
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.