[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one (one) advantage to being male other than a little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: FURRYIOUS.png (326KB, 618x558px) Image search: [Google]
FURRYIOUS.png
326KB, 618x558px
Name one (one) advantage to being male other than a little blood every month.
>>
>>25192599
You're less likely to be messaged by thirsty cunts with no personality, who's only goal is to get a glimpse of a naked body...
>>
It's fun to play with my own dick.
>>
>>25192737
agreed

also can walk outside without a shirt and not get arrested
>>
anal
>>
>>25192736
you get to be that thirsty cunt :)
>>
Naturally stronger
Naturally quicker
Higher pain tolerance
Higher (average) IQ
Less chance if disease and infection
Ability to learn quicker through doing than study
Personal grooming is optional
Greater muscle mass leading to a longer life
Having a dick is always a plus
>>
>>25192599
don't have to squat to pee
>>
You can have great sex with someone you have no emotional feelings towards.
>>
am grill and knowing it's easier to get action with either gender is a great feeling that I'm sure men will never fully enjoy unless they are the perfect chad
>>
File: 9999999999%FURRYIOUS.gif (495KB, 618x648px) Image search: [Google]
9999999999%FURRYIOUS.gif
495KB, 618x648px
>>25192737
>stick of meat which half the time is mutilated, and can't really be enjoyable without strong and fast rubbing, versus complex sex organ that's so enjoyable that even gentle rubbing not ending in an orgasm is satisfying enough for many

>>25193084
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I hate that this is absolutely true, and to add insult to injury my traits would make me at least a 9/10 if I were female.
>>
>>25192599
You get to be a man.

I would never want to be an inferior female.
>>
pee standing up
>>
>>25193169
Lol you sound really salty dude

No, you would not be a 9/10 female, your personality is shit. You would be like a 4/10.

Guys have advantages in:

Job searching
Promotions
Pay raises
Physical strength
Disease risk
No pregnancy
Much lower chance to be raped
Ability to be sexually open without being shamed for it
Much lower chance of STDs

And the list just goes on.

But yeah if you think "gentle rubbing" is enough for girls you clearly have no idea how a real girl works, have you ever even talked to a female?
>>
>>25192599
You don't get horrible diseases like endometriosis or ovary cysts or any other female diseases that there is no cure or treatment for, you don't have a higher chance to be raped by practically everyone, you don't have to be stuck with a baby you don't want, you don't have to exeperience the absolute hell of childbirth, you get taken way more seriously for physical or mental problems instead of "lol it's just women being woman", you can have as much sex without being reprimended by society, you can wear whatever the fuck you want, etc, etc.

The only good thing about being a woman is the multiple mindblowing orgasms you can have in a row.
>>
>>25193044
/thread
>>
>>25193044
Women have the higher pain tolerance lol
>>
>>25192599
>a little blood every month
>a little blood
>just a little

Oh sweet child
>>
>>25192599
>a little blood every month
My friend usually vomits and blacks out from her period cramps. On at least 1 occasion her mom has found her passed out in the bathroom in a pool of period blood.
>>
File: e38.jpg (36KB, 640x527px) Image search: [Google]
e38.jpg
36KB, 640x527px
>tfw shemale
>tfw don't even have periods
i am supreme being
>>
>>25193341
your friend needs to see a fucking doctor, that shit aint normal pal

source: i'm on BC specifically for heavy periods.
>>
>>25193349
>supreme being

Not really. You've rejected the sex you were born with and are desperately trying to be something you arent nor will ever be. I feel sad for shemales and traps because the majority of the time they don't pass, and they stick out like a sore thumb in a crowd.
>>
>>25193356
Yeah she has been. She's on bc and has a prescription for vicodin, still happens and they don't know why, no cysts or anything abnormal.
Meanwhile I have a cyst the size of a golf ball and have never had painful cramps.
>>
>>25193341
This so hard.
>>
>>25192599
Coming from the ground. Receiving God's breath of life. Not getting raped by fallen angels. Not being the one chosen to have been lied to by Satan because woman is none of these things? Delete your thread
>>
>>25193044
Men live much MUCH shorter lives than women on average.
>>
>>25194066
Candle burns twice as bright...
>>
am femanon

can literally have sex with an attractive member of either gender at any time. if i post that im horny on the internet I can literally scroll through the pics until I find a body i like

beat that losers
>>
>>25194080
It's called being a fag. Welcome. Is it true women only like chocolate bars and other females?
>>
>>25194066
>Much much shorter

If by much shorter you mean 4-ish years, sure

And you fail to take into account that there are many more chronic, non-life threatening diseases for women and that male life expectancy is skewed by things like teens/ 20-somethings dying by doing stupid shit.
>>
Being a guy is pretty shit. I think being a woman would suck, too, though. Still. I hate the fucking manual labour jobs I get stuck with. My back sounds like a fucking pepper grinder and I have no idea what kind of career path I want to take and am already stuck with student debt because I went to college for something lame and dropped out. I'm fucked.
>>
>>25194167
Oh, yeah, also it's extremely difficult to get laid as much as I want to which is all the fucking time. And women are hell to date and I don't want to do it. I've already had one long-term relationship that ended with us having a baby and her legally getting to take him from me no matter how good a parent I was. Now, if I want to see him I'm going to have to move into a place I can't afford and not get a car. Life is fucking shit. Oh, and I'll probably be stuck with roommates no matter what because feminism fucked up the workforce, creating a larger pool of employees and lowering wages for everyone. Fuck you all, cunts. I ain't even mad. Just dead.
>>
>>25194178
Best of all no one gives a shit, and you get thots rolling their eyes and walking off because you're a "drag." Women have no remorse. My ex doesn't care either because the law is on her side and she's a heartless ice queen and there are no legal repercussions for being a piece of shit if you're female.
>>
>>25194184

And you wonder why women won't fuck your
Jesus what a pathetic whiny lil bitch
>>
>>25194184
Common law is a garbage system as compared to civil law. These posts of yours are also probably why Ronaldo used two surrogacies and might have had a boxer boyfriend. Sorry to hear man. This happens all the time. It's part of an agenda. Nobody can be perfect. Try your best as you have kept on doing. And remember if you are speaking truths your boy will not trust a judge more than his dad. Sounds like she was rash though. And it was probably for money. But those are not legal arguments. Have you a penis? We'll give the kids to all the wrong people and gender instead. Men are good hunters because they scan the horizon. Women can't drive because they're focussed always on what's right in front of them. This allows them to say they are the nurturing gender. But their grief and sorrow in childbirth only mulitplies with the generations. How do you multiply a zero? Think about this for a moment. She zombified you. Christ fixes all this and these institutions are all ONLY temporary fixes. For corruption. They don't exist in any other planes and probably won't exist after the New Creation. All the best
>>
I like being male because I can have hobbies and take enjoyment in life and dont feel empty and a need to be noticed all the time
>>
>>25194202
You know. I didnt wanna say this during my last post. But just saw yours here after I posted mine. And fuck it. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJIWqoepVBk
Do women get off on absorbing the male linearity with their curves? We really should keep the sexes on either side blending only for more Biblical methods of procreation. Oh well. There are now artificial wombs. And eggs made from SPERM or only MALE skin cells. Muh clitoral hood mutilation! *gets worshipped by the nose and performs male mutilations that never stop*. The hypocrisies are astounding
>>
File: 52f2719fcd575.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
52f2719fcd575.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>25194203
Thanks man.
>>
>>25194208

>being this fucking looney
>>
>>25194211
Anytime. I'm so sick of this down with men shit
>>
>>25194215
You are a snake! You think I buy into your theories of looniness? Best goy. Swallowing all the memes that the most important story of the West. The fall of man. Was your being a dindu nuffin. On the contrary. You did do. Fucken everything
>>
>>25193200
Totally would be 9/10 if not 10/10 senpai
My genetics could hardly be better for a girl, and I get super salty just for the sake of shitposting; IRL, I'm seen as abnormally calm, I don't even flip out if someone randomly kicks me in the nuts.

As for job searching, what?
Assuming the employer is not a misogynist (which will be rare for the younger generation), if a male and female candidate are equal, then the female has great odds of being chosen.

In fact, I've heard of males already in a job getting replaced by a female just because of sex appeal.
>>
>>25193169
>my traits would make me at least a 9/10 if I were female.
Download faceapp and see what you'd look like as a girl, then consider that traits in girls are usually second to looks
>>
>>25195569
>FaceApp
>being even slightly accurate
I have something better, a sister.
She looks great, and all the visible differences between us are either to do with gender or because I look better in a certain regard.
She's chubby and has pale, frizzy hair; while I have fabulous dark hair, long eyelashes, and learned to reduce my weight by sheer power of will.
>>
>>25194773
...this is just objectively untrue? like, if you do the most basic google search for it, you can see the data.
>>
>>25192736
I believe OP said name an advantage, not a disadvantage :P
>>
>>25194178
>>25194184
Maybe if you didnt work at McDonalds you could afford to have custody of your child
>>
>>25193200
>Job Searching
>Promotions
>Pay raises

This is false, women out of college tend to have better luck finding jobs, men also get promotions and pay raises more because they ask for raises and promotions more.

>Sexually opened with out being shamed
It's a lot harder for guys than girls to get laid, of course there's going to be a double standard. It's like comparing some 5'6 guy to a 7'6 guy and shaming the 7'6 guy for being able to dunk
>>
>>25194080
This post makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>25196630
Isn't income a factor of custardy?
>>
File: 1363002266852.gif (534KB, 250x144px) Image search: [Google]
1363002266852.gif
534KB, 250x144px
>>25194066
Yeah and how much of that is due to on the job hazards?

Checkmate vaginas.
>>
>>25196486
Bu why ia that data? I think its simply cause guys pursue promotions and jobs yarder then most women
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.