[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aright /soc/, time for the OFFICIAL /soc/ college/university

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: jhC5fAP.png (331KB, 5000x3333px) Image search: [Google]
jhC5fAP.png
331KB, 5000x3333px
Aright /soc/, time for the OFFICIAL /soc/ college/university survey.

> What is your program/major?

>How would you describe your overall college and/or university experience?

>If you can, summarize it in five words.

>Describe, in as much detail as you can, what an “average” person in that program would look and act like.

>Was there something unique to your program/major that students really fretted about?

>Did your program/major have a counterpart or “nemesis,” such as EMS vs. Hospitology or Psychology vs. Sociology?

>Describe what you hated most about your program/major.

>If possible, describe what you liked most about your program/major.

>If your program/major was a source of superpowers, what would those powers be?

>What is the most aggravating popular misconception(s) about your program/major's field?

>If you could make one change to college/university, fundamental or cosmetic, what would it be?
>>
>>25191471

Speech Pathology

>How would you describe your overall college and/or university experience?

Positive, fun, and extremely busy.

>If you can, summarize it in five words.

Same answer as before really. It's four words! :D

>Describe, in as much detail as you can, what an “average” person in that program would look and act like.

Mostly women, no real racial predominance, ages 18-25.

>Was there something unique to your program/major that students really fretted about?

Not really?

>Did your program/major have a counterpart or “nemesis,” such as EMS vs. Hospitology or Psychology vs. Sociology?

Nope.

>Describe what you hated most about your program/major.

How I usually left the observation room in tears. It was a "good hate", but it was emotionally draining.

>If possible, describe what you liked most about your program/major.

Very interesting, got to learn a lot about language structure, also about individual stories as to why patients had the issues they did.

>If your program/major was a source of superpowers, what would those powers be?

Probably the ability to speak to all creatures great and small - or to things that should not be spoken to.

>What is the most aggravating popular misconception(s) about your program/major's field?

I don't recall any that I found aggravating.

>If you could make one change to college/university, fundamental or cosmetic, what would it be?

No idea! I enjoyed what I did.
>>
File: nrvz8jaorpkpzaawvuyi.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nrvz8jaorpkpzaawvuyi.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px

Law, we're all crazy

> How would you describe your overall college and/or university experience?

Everyone's hair's on fire and we're all too tired to deal with it

> If you can, summarize it in five words.

stressful, depressing, interesting, frustrating, competitive

> Describe, in as much detail as you can, what an “average” person in that program would look and act like.

Sleep deprived, carrying around a coffee poking at their laptop. Possibly dressed formally if they have an internship, otherwise dressed like a hobo. Everyone is busy, generally with weird outside obligations (student groups, events, internships) on top of a heavy class load. Everyone is frazzled, or simply has given up caring.

> Was there something unique to your program/major that students really fretted about?

class rank: Everyone's weighed against each other so no one talks about grades...to a very weird degree. No one discusses their rank.

> Did your program/major have a counterpart or “nemesis,” such as EMS vs. Hospitology or Psychology vs. Sociology?

Other Law students

> Describe what you hated most about your program/major.

The competitiveness and workload, and that your whole grade is a final. Because of the ranking system people will literally steal other students laptops around finals/delete their notes/tear pages out of textbooks etc to try and make them fail.

> If possible, describe what you liked most about your program/major.

You really learn things you pretty much can't learn any other way. The law is a weird, weird field. There's real power in being given the knowledge of how the system works.

> If your program/major was a source of superpowers, what would those powers be?

see image

> What is the most aggravating popular misconception(s) about your program/major's field?

The scumbag lawyer trope is low hanging fruit.

> If you could make one change to college/university, fundamental or cosmetic, what would it be?

Make it cost less
>>
>>25191902
Fuck man I heard Law was pretty rough. Competitive Grading sounds like a terrible system.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.