[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons of /soc/ why do you still come to this suasage festival

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1

File: download (32).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (32).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Femanons of /soc/ why do you still come to this suasage festival of thirst and autism
>>
Been wondering this for years
>>
Obviously the same thirst and autism
>>
cause we're sexual beings too, and here we can be uncensored and anonymous
>>
>>25191416

> why do you come to this board where thirsty betas will fall over themselves for the slightest hint of skin from you

gosh, I wonder
>>
>>25191483
A+ for honesty
>>25191430
Femanon thirsty this I don't get
Guys on this board are like men in the desert
While the girls are drowned with cock literally drowned and beaten under the sea of shlong
Really though post your kik and a picture of a 5.5+ girl see what happens

If you're a femanon and you're thirsty you seriously need to reevaluate yourself
>>
Cause its fun and hilarious at times
>>
Maybe, and just maybe -- hear me out this is crazy now -- the femanons are just as much people as you and I, and are capable of choosing what they do with their free time. Heavy stuff I know, but like - that's just my opinion man
>>
But my question for the femanons of /soc/: how do you feel about dick rate threads?

I post in them just because I enjoy people seeing my dick, curious how many girls are there.
>>
>>25191494
femanon here
I don't go to dick threads
>>
>>25191494
Theyre fucking annoying. We dont give a shit about a bunch of disembodied penises. Only gay men and traps like them
>>
>>25191490
And some African tribes circumcise there women
I can completely miss the point to
>>
>>25191502
>>25191504
Yeah that's what I assumed
>>
>>25191488
Explain
>>
>>25191520
I like the drama
>>
>>25191528
Lol you and me both
Want to be my gf 10/10 goddess :^)
>>
>>25191535
Oh god nooo

Is this who i think it is
>>
femanon here
i come, i lurk, i laugh, i fuck off back to /d/
>>
I only pop in every few months to hide 95% of the threads and see if there's any worthwhile "social" threads.
>>
>>25191539
It's ya boi skinny Benis
But probably
>>25191555
Whens the last time there's been one I honestly can't remember
>>
>>25191504
Wrong, I am a femanon and fap to them sometimes when I'm really stoned.
>>
>>25191416
I like to look at the traps and CDs. This board makes me understand why some guys hate women.
>>
>>25191639
No I'm going to post in them even more, I love the sound of that.
>>
>>25191639
I can get the underwear bulge threads but I have a hard time believing you are an actual female who masturbates to random ugly dicks

Trans doesn't count as female btw
>>
>>25191555
>>25191567
same I miss social threads so much! The whole board culture has changed a lot
>>
>>25191648
Lol, thanks for the donations then

>>25191654
Not trans and just speaking up to get the record straight desu. There are autistic per year females too, we just don't speak up about it for obvious reasons
IRL people would never know.
>>
>>25191667
Wow my iPad autocorrected the crap out of this. And no I don't say desi, wtf.
>>
>>25191657
I blame the gays and lack of tripfagging which use to weed out undesirables and give an actual feel of social culture
>>25191639
Damnit this was supposed to be a PSA you stop that
>>25191645
This board gives a terrible representation of both genders but yah roasties are fucking atrocious
>>
>>25191667
Huh. You do you. But please for the love of god dont encourage these fags to make 50 at a time. Just a few is enough
>>
>>25191691
Yeah the switch to forced IDs over tripping is definitely a contributor.
Also no one seems to check if there's already a thread.
And in some of the threads I posted in such as /shg/ it went from what I perceived as a supportive friendly environment for woman to actually chat to another round of autismo
>>
>>25191703
Lots of threads have that problem, everyone ignores the Use the fucking catalog sticky

>>25191704
A lot of threads either changed in tone or disappeared, I used to post a lot more than I do now
>>
>>25191416
I would assume for attention and ego boosting from a bunch of people that will love your body in spite of the flaws you see or you're taught to see.
>>
>>25191704
This I remember when I use to have conversations in threads an autismos would get pissed off and reeee over it saying we should just Skype as if that was the point
This was during the transition of kindof a shit show to complete shit show soc

This place has gotten so bad that I find /b/ to be refreshing fucking /b/
Soc is the least social board on 4chan
>>
>>25191691
>lack of tripfagging
>>25191704
>forced IDs

Thirded. I came around like late 2011? I remember meeting Hook, and there was a really fun thread run by a couple guys who ran an adult store in NYC.

It was fun back then, because you could also determine who you liked and who you wanted to avoid, and you could make friends. I'm the type that likes to observe people a bit before approaching them and its impossible to do that now.

People were up in arms about "circlejerking tripfags" but 99% of that was projecting their own social shortcomings.
>>
>>25191717
same.
I miss just old fashioned social threads oh and music threads were nice too.
>>25191739
yeah it's like they didn't understand people want to socialize :P
>>
>>25191759
People were up in arms about "circlejerking tripfags" but 99% of that was projecting their own social shortcomings.
And this my friend is why we'll never get tripfagging back
>>25191765
I use to make music threads constantly untill I became one of like three people on this board who actually checked out others music and not just shit posted my own for Dem sweet sweet (you)s
>>
>>25191490

Question
>Why do women make this particular choice?

Answer
>Women can make choices!

If you look up and REALLY squint, you can see OP's point going by.
>>
>>25191783
That's why I stopped trying to restart threads that died off
>>
>People still think /soc/ is a social board.
Nope. Always has been and will be a camwhore board. So says moot.
>>
>>25191874
Yep. Camwhore containment. But it used to be more fun, back in the "Dicks and Mental Illness" days
>>
>>25191416

Femdom, looking at cute men.
>>
>>25191654
>trans doesn't count as female
Rude.

We're not really fond of the disembodied dicks either, you know, you salty bitch.
>>
>>25191874
Found one of em
>>
>>25191654
>>25191908
If board culture hadn't shifted and killed more interesting threads, it would be more than just disembodied dicks
>>
>>25191908

lol misogynist man
>>
>>25191908
You're not nor will.ecer be female it's a fact not an opinion you are trans though which is a title of its own but not a gender either
>>
>>25191914
I mean I agree, I just feel kinda repelled when I come here.
I used to post cute voice in the male audio threads a while back, I had fun doing that cringe stuff. Dunno what it's like these days.
>>
>>25191486
I'm a femanon and thirsty desu. Not all of us are 7+/10 Staceys. And I like to come here to compliment the guys that post themselves.
>>
>>25191494
I throughly enjoy dick threads and I'm a bio female.
>>
>>25191924
I used to post in skinny guy threads a lot. I don't really enjoy posting in general body rate threads

>>25191927
I'll help with the thirst bb
>>
>>25191921
I don't give a shit. The post just went out of it's way to shit on trannies for no reason, it's a bitch move
>>
>>25191912
Nope, always came to /soc/ with the intent of fapping to camwhores. The only tripfags I didn't like were ones who were shitposters and ones who dox camwhores.
>>
>>25191927
>>25191934
See this is a completely unrelated thread you've shown nothing of yourself nor your personality and you've already got a dick flying at your face
Case n point
>>
>>25191946
I was just joking after she replied to my question about dick threads. You need to chill friend
>>
>>25191903

Me pls am submissive male
>>
Am femanon

I come for the dick rate and area code meet up threads. Anonymous sex gets me off like nothing else and I like that I can look through dick pics and choose the most fun looking dick for fun times
>>
>>25191416
Sausage festivals are one thing. Thirst and autismo is for clammos
>>
>>25191416
I used to come here for the shut-in threads, back when there was actually discussion going on in them, instead of just contactfagging.
I still have a slight sliver of hope that I might meet some cool other people on here, but it's not easy to wallow through all the shit.
>>
>>25191416
when pol gets to intense i come to shit boards like this so i can indulge in some autism.
>>
>>25191416
I come here on and off. I guess my thinking is, if I'M that bored maybe other people like me are on here too.
>>
>>25191908
Gender dysphoria is a treatable disease my man
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.