[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to be visiting berlin soon with some mates would like to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: e.png (198KB, 366x412px) Image search: [Google]
e.png
198KB, 366x412px
Going to be visiting berlin soon with some mates would like to talk to anyone who might be interested in hanging out or showing any neat out of the way stuff or just chatting about berlin.
I'm 18/M/UK (straight) and Kik is HaricotsVerts
>>
>>25186168
am british, but i've spent a lot of time in Berlin
what were you hoping to do out there?
>>
>>25186266
Hook up with girls and see the sights, practice my German.
>>
>>25186268
>Hook up with girls
German girls aren't slags like British girls, so you can't rely on them getting drunk and putting out
try hooking up with girls at the hostel

>sights
all the main stuff is on Museum Island, but you can go on bike tours to see a lot of stuff. the centre of Berlin is easily walkable, so the WW2/Cold War stuff is around Checkpoint Charlie, and going up the dome in the Reichstag is pretty good
if you want to try nudism, there's a large lawn in the Tiergarten where you can strip off and just have a beer

>practice my German
it's not easy, cos once you start to struggle, the locals will just switch into English, but you can do all the basics in bars/restaurants etc
>>
>>25186280
>German girls aren't slags like British girls
Racist. Seriously though it's my dream to get with a German girl.

Thanks for the advice about the sights.

Yeah I'm at the level where it's easier for most Germans to speak to me in English, trying to work on it though.
>>
>>25186283
>Racist
honestly, drinking culture is totally different out there. u can just "go for a beer" without that meaning getting hammered and then puking in a taxi
if u go to a club like Berghain, people will have been drinking (or taking pills) but the focus isn't just on getting agro and pulling like in the UK, and they genuinely go for the atmosphere/music
>>
>>25186289
>u can just "go for a beer" without that meaning getting hammered and then puking in a taxi
Yeah that is my preference anyway

What took you to Berlin helpfulanon? Have you spent much time in other parts of Germany?
>>
And if anyone has any advice on getting into a German girl's pants feel free to share it lol
>>
>>25186268
Could've made it a bit clearer you weren't me lol ;)
>>
>>25186338
Well what are YOU hoping to do out there?
>>
>>25186346
Well i guess ya got me cause i really have no idea lol
>>
>>25186374
Then it's little wonder your place in the thread will be taken by someone who does.
>>
>>25186381
I wasn't having a go dw :)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.