[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEMDOM THREAD >age, gender, location >Kinks >Other interests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 5

File: sketch-1493189407862.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1493189407862.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
FEMDOM THREAD
>age, gender, location
>Kinks
>Other interests
>Any personal experiences you'd like to tell if any
>Contact info if you want to leave it
>>
>>25185944
>age, gender, location
27/f/uk
>Kinks
I'm a switch and have been exploring my dominant side with my boyfriend. We like goddess play and me being arrogant and bossy and telling him what to do in bed, no severe pain stuff
>Other interests
Sexually? I like to be a sub too and I have more experience of that than being in the dominant role.
I get licked out a lot :) We like situations where I can tease him or tell him what to do, and once he's done a lot of that he gets to masturbate in front of me.
No but I might talk about it more here if people are interested.
>>
>>25185944
>age, gender, location
18,Male,East Coast USA
>Kinks
Femdom (obvi) Anything with the girl being the dominant one, I'm up for almost anything
>Other interests
Video games, movies, good music, politics, computers, whatever
Maybe if we get to know each other
Kik is Tylerledbettet22
Message me or reply here if you wanna chat :)
>>
>>25186196
I'd be interested in hearing some stories. Ever do any humiliation/degrading type stuff?
>>
>>25186403
I'm not really horrible to him in the sense of telling him he doesn't satisfy me or that kind of thing that some people seem to be into, but it is humiliating for him in that when we are playing this way he is basically living with a selfish bitch who treats him as an inferior.
>>
24 f philippines

A MISTRESS looking for her hunky athletic submissive boytoy.
Obedience is a must.

Kik me at candy.lites include two pictures one nude one decent and your asl. No pics, no asl no reply.
>>
21 m Uk

sub/switch, curious about everything
I love nature, travel, movies, art, food and booze
Im new
kik is hello_hi_there67
>>
>>25186410
Pls do tell stories. Any stuff with you spitting on him or similar things?
>>
Hi, subby male in the north of England (near Manchester) here, looking to be dominated by a nearby girl (taking orders, doing sexual favours or chores, being punished/spanked, kissing your feet, giving massages, being spat on, taking orders, whatever you're into, doesn't even have to be any of those things -- all serious offers considered!). I'm 24, but slim and boyish, just like a teenager.

Please get in touch if you can help me fulfil my fantasies of servitude in any way -- I'll worship you completely, even if you're mean to me! Ideally looking for someone who's nearby, since I'm more interested in doing this for real rather than roleplay.

My kik username is jamesdrd
>>
>>25186486
Yes, I spit on his face and in his mouth, we're both into spitting. Sounds like you might be too!
>>
>>25186501
I am indeed.
Now I want photos or videos or something. Fuck.
>>
File: 2017-04-26 09.24.26.jpg (3MB, 2121x3771px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-26 09.24.26.jpg
3MB, 2121x3771px
22/M/US

Have a current gf/mistress/keyholder so not really looking for anything. Maybe new ideas for play, getting her more into it?

Kinks:
Chastity/T&D, humiliation, pain, butt-stuff feels good but is messy and a pain to hide with roommates around, not huge into cross dressing and definitely not bi, but if there was the right context for it maybe. Probs wouldn't really enjoy it, aside from the submissive/humiliated feeling.

Hard limits:
No permanent damage, no scat, no ageplay, everything must be for the most part legal, and preferably not get me any diseases.
>>
>>25186514
Your mistress ain't taking other subs is she? Or are you guys just for each other?
>>
>>25186510
You must be joking, I'm not sharing photos of us. You can find plenty online to masturbate to I'm sure.
>>
>>25186519
SIGHS
I didn't mean anything to identify you guys by but something simple just like you drooling, I completely understand though.
Do you have any particular interesting stories though involving you spitting on him?
>>
>tfw you're a switch who loves femdom but all girls into it are either strict Dom's and ugly hambeasts or hot girls with self inflated egos that seeps into the real world beyond kink.

Why aren't there any normal switch girls who can enjoy femdom without in fact being crazy bitches who are totally dependant on others?
>>
>>25186501
Oh I would totally be into what you two do. The other night my wife tugged on my cock fairly rough as my hands were behind my back as I was kneeling on the bed. She kept edging me till I was about to cum and would stop numerous times. She was rubbing her pussy on my knee as she did this. When she allowed me to cum, I blasted her body then I fucked her as she rubbed my cum on her clit. It was hot.
>>
>>25186523
I can't really think of specific stories, it's just something we do sometimes.
>>
>>25186536
Shucks
It's hard to find a Domme into hardcore spitting
>>
>>25186518
Nah not really. She barely even "takes me as a sub". For the most part we are a pretty vanilla structured relationship with kinky bedroom play sometimes. The only 24/7 control she really takes from me is the chastity/orgasm denial thing.
>>
>>25186542
Gonna. Oh well. My search continues
>>
>>25186541
I don't know what counts as hardcore spitting but we only exchange a bit of saliva. Usually it's when I feel like it, sometimes he asks for it.
>>
>>25186546
Just spitting in his mouth a lot, or on his face or whatever, for a longer than normal period of time. Buuut I guess I like it more than others
>>
>>25186548
In mouth I think is particularly hot because it's fucking dirty. I've had it done to me so I know the feeling. I also find any stuff like this with body fluids to be very intimate.
>>
>>25186552
Hopefully I'll know the feeling too someday, but for now I wait
>>
>age, gender, location
M19 UK
>Kinks
Light bdsm, pegging, being told what to do, pain isn't my thing
>Other interests
I'm a switch so i have a little bit of a dom side too. Light choking is fun, and though it isn't a kink, i love giving oral
Only done vanilla with a little bit of blindfold and cuffs thrown in here and there.
Kik: ask_who_i_am
>>
>>25186556
Don't wait, go out and find someone!
>>
>>25186552
Do you do any piss/cum play?

That's one thing I've always wanted to try but my gf considers totally off limits.
>>
>>25186566
Not piss really but cum play absolutely. A lot of his orgasms when I'm being dominant are him cumming over himself, then I make him rub it in, scoop it up and swallow it, whatever.
>>
>>25186563
I dunno where to start. FetLife hasn't been very helpful, and there aren't any really freaky girls that I know. Kinda out of ideas.
>>
>>25186578
It might be better to find someone who is generally sexually open minded rather than advertising yourself as a sub specifically. I tend not to find the thought of random guys falling at my feet attractive, it's more about the power dynamic within a relationship with someone I'm already attracted to.
>>
>>25186588
I suppose that works. People are usually only either Dom or sub though, so it's kinda 50/50
>>
>>25186598
Are you exclusively sub yourself? I think I lean slightly sub, and my bf does for sure, but fortunately he has enough of a dominant side to keep that side of me satisfied.
>>
>>25186514
Boytoy pegging might be messy but its fun
>>
>>25186603
Yeah I'm pretty much 100% sub. Switch life would be nice but I can't do it
>>
>>25186672
Do you have to submit to get off or could you be happy with mostly vanilla sex and then she sometimes indulges you with the femdom kink?
>>
>>25186730
I could do the latter. As long as it's often enough and not like once a year or something
>>
>>25185944
What is a good way to approach this fetish with a partner who is relatively vanilla but likes to try different stuff? It doesn't seem right saying sit on my face and crush my balls.
>>
>>25186753
Sitting on someone's face is quite a common position for oral, I think that would much less shocking to someone vanilla than ball crushing of all things
>>
>>25186758
Yeah that's definitely the easier one to understand but an ex of mine helped me discover I really enjoy some moderate ballbusting. I haven't had any luck outside of her in trying it with somebody new which I get because most people don't want to hurt each other. I'm just not sure how to approach that I want those suckers crushed like grapes you know?
>>
>>25186809
Yeah I can imagine that being tricky. If it was me I wouldn't judge you for it but I would be thinking "are you sure? Won't that really hurt?!"
>>
>>25186809
Where do you live? I may know a few people interested.
>>
>age, gender, location
27/M/SoCal
>Kinks
Pegging, Bondage, Impact Play (Whips/canes/floggers/paddles/hands), Rope, Diapers, Chastity, Orgasm Control, & others
>Other interests
Computers, vidya, archery, board games, movies, anime, Sci-Fi, beer & wine tasting
I have experience with all my kinks, a copius amount. I'm in a relationship with a top right now, but we're poly, so I keep an eye out for other interesting types to play with.
Kik - theta_sigma
>>
>>25186813
Yeah each person is different and I haven't been with a woman who is comfortable with the idea so I set it aside or we try it once in a blue moon
>>25186842
The Los Angeles area. I appreciate you looking out but I prefer to experience this stuff on a more intimate level with people I'm more in tune with.
>>
>>25186859
Gotcha. Understandable.
>>
>>25186859
Have you tried the local Femdom events? There's WICK, Club FUK, LICK out in the O/C, Threshold has a monthly Femdom party called Dommenation, and I think even Lair does some events.

There's plenty of Femdom exclusive events, though you have to be comfortable going to them and approaching women naturally if that's what you want.

Ballbusting is gonna be easier for pick-up play than facesitting though. Most parties aren't huge on public sex like that (some are). The harder trick is getting a woman you don't know well to agree to it.
>>
>>25186879
I haven't but my ex that got me in to it was. She has a friend who is a mistress and she had tagged along to the event. From what she explained to me goes on there just didn't seem like my cup of tea. I really do prefer to do this kind of stuff with someone I'm close to so I'm hesitant to attend something like that
>>
>>25186887
They're also good just as mixer events and to meet people. If you really aren't interested in pick up play, then you can etiher use them as mixers to meet people, or go to local munches and try to make a connection there.

Munches are just meet ups, usually at restaurants, with a bunch of kinky people just talking. Good way to meet people.

Honestly anon, if you don't put in some legwork, you're not gonna find anyone to fulfill your kinks. I'd say go to femdom parties, because then you *know* there will be female tops there, as opposed to the maybe with munches.

Also, remember to treat them as people, not fetish vending machines.

I'm dating a former prodomme I met here in LA, so it's not like it's impossible. It's all about what you do, where you go, and putting yourself out there.
>>
>>25186891
I get what you're saying but I've never looked at those types of events from that perspective. It's more for me about how to explore these types of fetishes with someone I'm currently involved with. I don't really seek partners to fulfill these fantasies because I enjoy vanilla as much as I enjoy chocolate. Although if I do ever find myself single and ready to explore deeper into that side of myself I really appreciate the advice and will give it a shot
>>
>>25186879
You know of any local events in central FL? Dunno how educated you are about everything and in other areas
>>
>>25186912
Sadly I don't. I know LA because I live here and regularly attend events. I've been doing so for a couple years now.

Fetlife is great for finding events and clubs; if you get on, I'd say find a munch then talk to people at said munch about where the good clubs and events are.
>>
>>25185944
>age, gender, location
20/male/UK
>Kinks
Gentle femdom, teasing, petplay, orgasm control, sounding, pegging, painplay, crossdressing and more. Not into scat or cuckolding though
>Other interests
Games, history, reading, writing, airsoft
No, i'm a kv. Closest i got was some girls teasing me about being nervous and playing with my hair and whatnot
Kik: atazs
>>
>>25186933
>some girls teasing me about being nervous and playing with my hair and whatnot
That is interesting. My boyfriend said part of the reason he thinks he's into it is things like this that happened when he was an awkward teenager.
>>
FEMDOM THREAD
>age, gender, location
18, male,uk
>Kinks
Bondage, crossdressing, feminization, pegging, a bit of torture & pain, humiliation, degradation
>Other interests
Quite into music and gaming but don't have time for much due to college
Unfortunately not, really want to try submitting to someone but I find it hard to find people
Kik & Snapchat - Jake98707
Skype & email - [email protected]
More likely to respond to kik
>>
>age, gender, location
23/m/US
>Kinks
Body worship, slapping, pegging, but see below.
>Other interests
Writing, Painting, Biking
I've had pretty vanilla relationships in the past. Closest I've done to kink stuff was doing anal a few times, and one time a girl locked her legs around me. Shit sucks.

Wound up talking to a very nice woman from Germany in the last thread, so here's hoping I can talk to more folks about this sort of thing.
[email protected]
>>
>>age, gender, location
20/m/Va
>>Kinks
I'm switch who likes both sides of: rope, impact, tickling, edging, denial. roleswap (crossdress?)
Onesided dom-heavy on: Daddy/girl, pet play, physical discipline, choking etc.
>>Other interests
vidya,writing for D&D, music, cuddling, and watching film torrents
>>Any personal experiences you'd like to tell if any
plenty of rope experience tying and being bound. Very good with safewords and mutual understandings. Will text back quickly. No bullshit
>>Contact info if you want to leave it
kik:AsheTheKing
>>
>>25186527
What the fuck are you on? Most girls are switches, leaning towards sub. Actual legit dom girls are rare as hell
>>
DAMN IT WE NEED MORE GIRLS HERE
>>
28 male
Interested in cum control, edging, ball busting, verbal abuse, ruined orgasms, all that jazz.
Kik: flashk2
>>
>>25187027
>Into femdom

Keywords nigga. I mean in kink, not casual sex.
>>
I know this is a femdom thread, but due to the sub/fdom ratio, I feel I should help take in some of the poor, un-owned souls

Looking for the Dom of your dreams? Well look no further! I can cater to just about any fetish, any kink, any body type, or any gender!

My only requirements are
>don't be over 40
>Don't be a dick
>Don't be obese

Specifically looking for (but not limited to!)
>Cucks
>People wanting to be blackmailed
>Virgins/KHV's
>Poorfags
>People into petplay

18/M/USA
Kik: Tuesd8
Body type: Skinny-fit Aryan

See you soon~
>>
>>25187087
do you need some water breh?
>>
>>25187087
If you were female I'd probably go for it
>>
>>25185944
>age, gender, location
21,m,va
>Kinks
Total Power Exchange, forced oral
>Other interests
Video games, anime, theatre, comics
I've only been the dominant one in all my sexual experiences before. It feels impossible to find a girl my age who's into femdom
fetlife is Queensguard
>>
>age, gender, location
18,m,mass (100% sub/footslave)
>Kinks
huge foot fetish, orgasm control, edging, chastity, light bdsm, smell/breathplay, exhibitionism (please torture me for hours)
>Other interests
anime, psychology, art
>Contact info
kik: usedkneesocks
>>
>age, gender, location
21/Genderqueer/Sydney
>Kinks
All things femdom really(except cuckolding or chastity) , but especially feminization and pegging~. Happy to elaborate further if I end up talking to anybody
>Other interests
A huge lit nerd that spends their life surrounded by books. I also enjoy a good bout of cooking and board games.
Oh boy, how do I choose? Best experience was probably be co-topped by two girls at the same time. That was a fun evening.
Kik: softlydreaminghere
>>
>>25189061
I feel like an asshole for asking this, but what's your biological gender?
>>
>age, gender, location
26/f/nz
>Kinks
Femdom and lots of other stuff. Being Dom partner, I should say.
>Other interests
Cooking
Just banished my sub from the pillow mountain because she's getting uppity. Princess brats are literally the worst (best)
>>
>>25189127
You got a Kik? Leave it here or message me at tylerledbettet22
>>
>age, gender, location
24/m/DC
>Kinks
submissive, into crossdressing, feminization, pain, hypnotism, humiliation, pegging, forced bi, and also most other things. I have pictures for any women interested.
>Other Interests
I can be a dom too. I play lots of video games, obsessed with politics, and I am a great cook. I'll listen to or read literally anything.
I've had a lot of experience in dressing up and getting fucked in hotel rooms. I've also done many skype shows and love taking pictures of myself. Always looking to do more.
kik: Endymion2
>>
>>25189127
If you want to talk, my Kik is Garond_
>>
File: 1493042294154.jpg (558KB, 2263x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1493042294154.jpg
558KB, 2263x1513px
22/m/NY
Aspiring femboy/androgyne/whatever, I'm on estrogen and I'm getting my nuts cut off soon, jsyk.
>Kinks
I'm really into almost anything lol. Some of my favorites:
Flogging
Fighting
Childish bullying, like namecalling, stripping in public, mussing up my hair, slapping me in the face, w-wedgies, basically the things girls used to do to me in school
I do like crossdressing as you can see but I'm not into any sort of sissification or forced feminization type stuff.
Size difference, so girls being taller than me, more muscular than me, stronger than me, thiccer/chubbier than me. I like fat/chubby girls and weight gain too
Kissy marks and forced romance kind of like the Kanker Sisters did on EEnE. That's actually where most of my interest in femdom comes from lol
Crymaxing
Anything and everything gentle femdom, I feel it would take too long to elaborate on exactly what I'm into with that, just talk to me about it
Bratting
Ageplay/diapers

>Other interests
Super into art and music, I'm an aspiring artist myself. I also like some video games and stuff

I had a really dominant gf.. She was pretty much perfect for me. I have some sexy stories about her domming me if you want to hear them. If you need advice on how to domme me properly just ask her lol

>Contact
kik: gr8kiddo
I have a skype which I'll give you if you pm me on kik
>>
>>25189127
Do you have a kik or anything? I'd love to talk
>>
>age, gender, location
20,m,NL
>Kinks
I want to be in someone's full control doing what they tell me to do. Nothing too extreme, though.
>Other interests
Vidya, youtube binging
Not really. I have followed orders but not likr a full dom-sub relaionship
Kik: RoButtt
I am usually fast to respond
>>
bump cuz we need more girl
>>
>>25189243
>>25189748
>>25189927
She is currently not looking for anyone so please kindly suck a fart out of my princess butt you thirsty peasants
>>
gladly
>>
>>25190556
rude
>>
-21 m UK,
-into most kinky things, want to be humilated or teased or dominated
- sport, vidya
- kik JJchamberz femdoms come and take me
>>
why must the good die young
>>
>age, gender, location
19,M,Germany
>Kinks
Gentle, Tall Girls, Teasing, Light Bondage
>Other interests
Music, Traveling, Shitposting, Vidya
I had a lady friend that would just touch me and not let me touch her and my dick never was the same.
kik: Mobius_Richard
>>
>age, gender, location
18/f/uk
>Kinks
bondage, humiliation, impact play, being denied orgasm
>Other interests
baking, reading, certain musicians and TV programmes
my kik is avallennow
>>
>>25193693
What part of the UK?
>>
>>25193693
for clarity, I'm a fsub looking for a fdom
>>
>age, gender, location

M/20/ NY/NJ

>Kinks

Being a sub inside and out of the bedroom. I love to be ignored(?) idk what it's even called. Not really sure in particular.

>Other interests

Skiing/hiking when i can, but I have no life with work.

None. Except stuff that happened when I was younger that I'm sure is the reason I turned out this way.

Ask
>>
File: peridom.jpg (46KB, 399x800px) Image search: [Google]
peridom.jpg
46KB, 399x800px
All I really want is to eat pussy, get pegged and be allowed to cum once a week. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>age, gender, location
24/m/socal
>Kinks
most of them barring scat, CBT, and needles
>Other interests
doesn't matter
>Any personal experiences you'd like to tell if
any
always been the dom/top
doesn't matter
>>
any interest in a femdom discord for general discussion?
>>
>>25195522
I'd join to check it out
>>
>age, gender, location
18, male, washington
>Kinks
almost anything but scat
>Other interests
reading, vidya, music
discord: paimon#1224
>>
>>25195099
If you can't offer anything, then yeah, it is.
And don't say eating pussy is what you can offer, most girls don't want just sex, and even if they consider it anything, chances are you don't offer anything else.
Plus usually guys who do it for their sake tend to be awful at it.
>>
>>25195522
I would be too
>>
>>25185944
> tfw not submissive but helplessly attracted to dominant girls

>age, gender, location
26 / M / UK
>Kinks
Bondage, tease & denial, edging, more bondage, facesitting, milking
>Other interests
I do not want to be anyones's slave and/or sextoy or similar, just speak to a girl who enjoys tying guys up.
>Any personal experiences
Got tied to a chair in highschool as a "joke". Still fap over it.
kik: yaoph
>>
>age, gender, location
20/M/NYC
>Kinks
I want a girl who leads the relationship both inside and outside the bedroom. I'm not very assertive and I'm really shy in person, so I really like being teased and led around, or cuddled. Ideally they'd be gentle physically but extremely rough emotionally, or super rough physically and very sweet emotionally - or just sweet, honestly. I'm not looking for someone to call me a pig and spit on my face 24/7. I've got a lot of kinks, but it'd be more fun sharing those bit by bit than giving a laundry list - if it isn't in my hard limits, I'm probably into it or willing to try.
>Other interests
I like overwatch a ton, and watching any kind of video medium - animation, film, even youtube. I really like deconstructing those things and seeing what makes them good, y'know? I've got a passion for history and civics, and writing (even though I haven't done it in a while).
Previous GF dommed a bit, was fun but she had to move to the UK. Not a ton of real life experience outside of that.
[email protected]
>>
guess the girls are gone
>>
>>25196590
That's called a top. Tops, Dominants, and Masters are all different things. A top dominates you for scenes. Very common.
>>
>>25195522
You gonna give us the discord? Or
>>
Sorry if this isn't the best thread for this, but here goes:

I'm 20/M/OH/ bisexual

>>Kinks

Being dressed up, crossdressing, being treated like a doll, and I'm a masochist with a big heart

>>Other interests and info

I'm your basic shy nerd all around, skinny, white, and I've got a pretty feminine body

>>Any personal experiences you'd like to tell if any

For years I was used by my best friend to satisfy his needs, he would dress me up and enjoy himself, I've also got physical hedenophobia
>>Contact info if you want to leave it
Kik: seppypeppy, (Not free 100% of the time, I'll respond asap though)
I enjoy conversation so if anyone just wants to chat in general feel free to hit me up about anything
>>
>>25197653

Here's the discord we have going:

https://discord.gg/x593wwN

It's a lot of fun! come say hi
>>
>age, gender, location
21/m/USA
>Kinks
small penis humiliation, general femdom
kik: literallysomeone
>>
>>25185944
>28/M/Greater Seattle Area, Washington (Near Redmond)

>Kinks
Unsure of myself, but I really want to try Pegging/prostate play. I'm curious about spanking, rope, leather, and a little wrestling.

>Other interests
Drawing, Animation, Videogames (Ask me), Board Games, RPGs.

Virgin.

Fetlife: OtherSpike
Kik: OtherSpike
>>
What are dommes looking for?

I always assumed it's the usual attractive traits; someone attractive, intelligent, funny, confident.

Or is it different? Or is there more to it?
>>
>>25195745
I'm willing to offer more but like what?
>>
File: IMG_20170430_063554.jpg (77KB, 1058x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_063554.jpg
77KB, 1058x495px
>age, gender, location
M/26/Washington
>Kinks
Pegging, bondage, whipping, cross dressing, tender femdom, teasing.
>Other interests
I like reading and I love to cook. I'm mostly a bit of a homebody but I love going to parties every once in a while.
I have a few fun stories that I could share about how my first gf in high school got me into this stuff
I have a kik, it's hunnybunnybuns.
>>
>>25199712
I think it's really different for everyone.
I enjoy the usual attractive traits, but I'm really into a man that generally takes charge in his everyday life so I can be that one person to take that stress away.
>>
>>25199787
That sounds damn near cathartic. I like to hear about this kind of reversal. Like a girl that's expected to be demure and yielding in public, but when in private can let off the pressure and be the opposite.
>>
>>25199827
Yes! That's exactly how I am and exactly how I like it
>>
>>25199787
So alpha outside of the bedroom and sub in the bedroom? Am i getting this right? Thats what most dommes want. This is just more proof that they arent real dommes and dont like guys who are submissive outside of the bedroom
>>
>>25199837
Not every Domme or Dom wants to be that way in their everyday life. Some people just like to save it for the bedroom. Doesn't make them any less "real."
>>
>>25199837
Welcome to society.

Though girls who are subs outside the bedroom are annoying too so it works both ways.
>>
>>25199837
As a sub I don't want a total power exchange or anything. I want to come home and relax by subbing and not have a care in the world. It's an escape from the stresses life.
>>
>>25199761
Personality. Be caring. Be interesting. Or be willing to service them. Not just sexually, but be kind and considerate. If they have problems are you the person they want to go to? Whether it be for advice or just comfort? Giving them a massage and making them tea? Everyone has different standards or wants, but the key is to offer things and figure out what you're willing to offer.
>>
If your contact has to do with liquorice, please check your emails if you don't do it regularly anymore.
>>
Sissy looking for a femdom.. arianasissy is my kik :)
>>
>>25199982
> If they have problems are you the person they want to go to? Whether it be for advice or just comfort?
That's so sweet. I want to learn how to become that. Would be such a pride.
I love giving massages. My dad was a construction worker so i'd often give him backrubs while he was watching the evening news. I wish i could improve my technique, though.
>>
>>25200054
>Would be such a pride.
That's the one thing I love so much about subbing, that sense of pride when making a domme happy
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.