[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/alternative relations/ A thread for people looking for off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: lets hurt each other.jpg (157KB, 432x518px) Image search: [Google]
lets hurt each other.jpg
157KB, 432x518px
/alternative relations/
A thread for people looking for off beat or weird conversations with "misfits"; people who may or may not be stable.

>Age
>Sex
>Location

>Are you weird, or are you looking for someone who is? (weird/looking)

>contact info (We recommend discord, for security reasons)

https://discord.gg/AYhkpmw
>>
>18
>Male
>East Coast USA
I'm short and young looking, submissive as fuck and it would be neat to talk to a dominant girl or trans girl who's into that, message me if you wanna chat.
Kik is tylerledbettet22
>>
>>25184559
You're a dumbass who doesn't understand how these threads work

But you should still join our discord
We have snacks
>>
>>25184617
Also a cute girl with a flat chest
>>
>>25184505
Pardon my ignorance, but I don't really understand what kind of people you're trying to get to join. Can you elaborate?
>>
26 male PA
I am weird in the autism sense and I want an autistic or otherwise "special" gf. The weirder the better, I can handle full-blown handicaps. Healthy normal girls don't understand, although they tend to be polite.

Discord: mr.bubbles6838#7259
>>
>>25184835
Wiki wiki wee, why don't you join and see? Maybe there's a little geekgirl, maybe she gets shit on all the time for being fat. Tell her she's desirable, form a relationship, masturbate on Skype together. Fly out to see her, take out your frustrations. Lordy lordy lordy mama y'all got to get your dick out and started... Maybe you're what she needs to get her through...Maybe pleasuring her again and again would be exactly what you need.

Could you imagine? She would be artistic and sweet and calm and hardworking, she'd want to learn Japanese and eat Pocky on 11/11. You could spend all your time just pleasuring each other.

What greater life is there?
>>
>>25184884
I've no interest in camfapping, but I found quite caching the silly way you expressed yourself. And it certainly helped that you actually rhymed more than one time. What the hell, I'll check it out.
>>
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
AZ
I suppose I am a little weird. I have my quirks. I'm looking for someone weird too, though.
Discord: Sokel#8058
Telegram: nazunalika
>>
>27
>M
>East Coast US

I can be weird I guess, but not weird looking. Lookking for weird qt femanons

Discord: boredanon3181#8108
>>
Odd but charming place
>>
>>25187320
Any girls there?
>>
This may be what I've been searching for all my life.
Sex: Female

I can be really weird, in an awkward way. I'm looking for weird/creepy people to talk to, though.

Discord: Pudding~ #8580
>>
>>25188160
It's not working
>>
it's not? I have shitty connection maybe that's why, I apologize
>>
>>25188191
Nothing to apologize for. Double check it. I just want you to meet people and know it didn't work
>>
>>25188203
She's fine, she's in the server with us now
>>
File: end it.png (239KB, 404x412px) Image search: [Google]
end it.png
239KB, 404x412px
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
Texas
Both I guess.
Futamoo#2359
>>
>>25190335
I am now in the discord.
>>
>>25190404
uh
yeah
cool, dude
>>
>>25190744
I was bumping the thread retard. Gotta post something.
>>
>>25190929
how about "bump" like everyone else
>>
File: 1492672242232.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1492672242232.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>25191151
>Why not be a complete normalfag
Sure, whatever works for you.
>>
>>25191177
>>No thanks, I'd rather be an Autist

ok dude but why did you reply to my post in yours
>>
File: IMG_4116.jpg (43KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4116.jpg
43KB, 604x604px
>>25191186
I dunno. Would you feel better to just pretend I did whatever it is you seem to think I should have done? Maybe you should do that, I guess.
>>
File: peperedblue.jpg (64KB, 801x691px) Image search: [Google]
peperedblue.jpg
64KB, 801x691px
>Age
18 (actually, not some underage that's "18")
>Sex
Male. I don't get any.

>Location
East Coast USA

>Are you weird, or are you looking for someone who is?
I'm not that weird to be honest. I generally enjoy "weird" people though. You don't have to be.

>contact info
Discord /u/: Robot Gandhi#1873

My server: https://discord.gg/QsagKxP 138 members and counting. Come on in for comfy chats and vidya.

Snapchat: stratacaster (if you're into that I guess?)

Kik: MisutaKodoku (I don't use this at all)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.