[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we always give women high ratings on this board even when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0001636.png (2MB, 1080x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001636.png
2MB, 1080x1224px
Why do we always give women high ratings on this board even when they're ugly?

And to women, does it bother you that men will lie to you and distort your entire perspective just for a chance to fucc?
>>
>being an autist who saves and edits random chicks pictures
>>
>>25180382
Finally someone has some standards, the girl in your picture(even when unphotoshopped)literally looks like an alien bred with a horse.
>>
So was this girl a bitch to you or something? What happened op
>>
File: 1469334457890.jpg (140KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469334457890.jpg
140KB, 768x1024px
>>25180389
>implying it needs to be edited to be ugly

you're an ugly bitch deep in denial of objective reality
>>
>>25180405
is that supposed to be the same person?
>>
File: 1469338622381.jpg (261KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469338622381.jpg
261KB, 960x1280px
PUSSY IS PUSSY DUDE LMAO
>>
>>25180405
also

>implying I implied that
>>
>>25180405
99% sure I know this girl. If not resemblance is uncanny...
>>
So why does everyone hate this girl? She always gets shit on when her pictures are posted, was there drama with her or something?
>>
>>25180382
She looks deformed not just ugly but creepy and unhealthy
>>
>>25180410
>PUSSY IS PUSSY DUDE LMAO

newfag spotted.
>>
>>25180382
>And to women, does it bother you that men will lie to you and distort your entire perspective just for a chance to fucc?

would be interested too. I mean, I feel like when a guy gets a compliment here it's actually genuine, but for girls it's 99% beta orbiters who will say anything for even the slightest chance of nudes.
>>
>>25180475
I don't think girls generally take compliments from this board very seriously. It isn't like guys are subtle about their desperation.
>>
Because everyone on this website is a fucking loser but me
>>
>>25180382

Women give each other the highest ratings on this board if you pay close attention. Guys are not overrating guys are just super visual and thus super attracted to visual representations of women. Also, a some guys do not have much experience with women and do not understand the impact of makeup and such.
>>
>>25181916
This fucking white knight motherfucker right here.

All OP wants is for rating threads to be fair. Giving a girl like pic related, regardless of personality, the same rating as a beautiful woman is not only dishonest, it is disrespectful to actual beautiful girls who post, cruel to lie to the ugly girl and fill her head with fantasies, and an obvious desperate attempt to get laid by the rater.

Just stop lying is all we ask, you're not getting pussy regardless.
>>
>>25180475
Does it bother me? Personally no, but my self-esteem is at about 0% most times, and getting decent rates(regardless of their honesty), makes my day a little less shitty.
>>
>>25180382
It's all relative. If you're a 7 (you're not), then so is she. Think of it less as women getting special treatment, and more of a general inflation for ratings.
>>
>>25180382
Because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and attraction is subjective
Are you fucking 12?

Someone please delete thks waste of space thread
>>
>>25182396
it's true though. For example, if there is a body rate thread and a fat girl posts a nude, she get's like 10+ replies with ratings at least 7 (usually 8-9/10). If a fat guy posts he either gets ignored or gets ratings of 4/10 or something. Now I wonder which of these is a genuine rating?
>>
u sound pretty miffed
>>
>>25182406
That has fucking nothing to do with anything

Obviously a straight guy is going to give a low rating to another guy because he isnt attracted to guys, so on his scale that guy is not as attractive TO HIM as a girl.

You're assuming theyre rating them on a 1-10 scale of actual attractiveness, but this is 4chan, you're getting a 1-10 scale of "would I fuck that"
>>
>>25182412
I don't, they do

the truth is hard for roasties and betas to accept most of the time
>>
>>25182185
the girl in pic related is actually really pretty, OP just shooped it to make her look uglier for b8
>>
>>25180382
Could it be that people have different tastes, and that a well adjusted person is polite so is less likely to rate someone they consider ugly than someone they consider to be a bit of a trout?
>>
File: 1491644644685.png (75KB, 204x217px) Image search: [Google]
1491644644685.png
75KB, 204x217px
>>25180382
Because you're a retard that doesn't understand human attraction.

The bottom half of the female attractiveness scale ISN'T filled with ugly women (though those are in there). It's filled with OLDER women.

The bulk of women under the age of 30 are 6+. As soon as the pass that, they begin a sudden and precipitous drop

Next time you're out in public, notice how little attention you pay to women over the age of 40 or so. Once a woman is that old she's (almost always) finished her attractive life.

Tl;dr OP is a dumbass faggot and the ratings that you're getting on here are most likely accurate.
>>
>>25186787
hey r9k lmao virgin nerd
>>
File: 1492617337496.jpg (11KB, 259x247px) Image search: [Google]
1492617337496.jpg
11KB, 259x247px
>>25188025
>guy who posted thos thread
>calling anyone else a virgin r9ktard
>>
>>25186787
Same with men, once they start balding, and esp if they are under 6 ft it's all over
>>
>>25188232
I see you feel threatened you pathetic little weakling. You're just a little pig. Do you know that? You're a little piglet.
>>
I still just wanna understand why people on this board hate this girl so much
>>
>>25182321

Yeah, every guy on 4chan is a 3 on a good day.
>>
everyone's got desert goggles
>>
and this is why I don't post here anymore.

I am a virgin shut in, op. I know I'm ugly. You arent breaking new ground here.

And just by the by, if you honestly think we don't realize the ratings given to girls are inflated to shit and meaningless, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>mfw autists think their facile, clearly contrived compliments and 9/10 ratings on image boards for mongolian cave-drawings "distort the entire perspective" of women
>>
>>25180382
dis bitch photoshopped?
>>
Because heterosexuality is inherently dissonant. Men and women have nothing in common. They are their own cloned yet completely distinct opposites. Opposites do not attract. We don't understand any of these things. But. Muh magnets make these competitions seem real
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.