[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How likely am I to get an std from unprotected benis in bagina

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1493043428001.jpg (75KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1493043428001.jpg
75KB, 736x981px
How likely am I to get an std from unprotected benis in bagina with a random tinder girl?
>>
Why would you even fuck a tinder girl without condoms?
>>
>>25179572
This. Are you retarded? There is zero hyperbole in saying that sex with a hooker is less risky than sex with a tinder girl.
>>
>>25179572
I'm asking to get an idea.
>>
If she fucks you bareback she has probably fucked others like that too, without any info I would say about 50/50. More accurate odds if you post her.
>>
>>25179579
You'd definitely get an STD from a tinder girl if she looks at least 8/10. Remember that girls on tinder are treated like goddess and they get 10 times more sex than any guy on Tinder would.
>>
>benis in bagina
Maybe you shouldn't be having sex and focus more in school kiddo
>>
>>25179600
The really good looking girls on it look for rich 10/10 guys to sponge off of them, not for casual sex. Only the retarded or crazy ones do, which you wouldn't want anyway.
>>
you probably won't get HIV (check wikipedia, the transmission rates are absurdly low), but everything else is fair game. don't be a moron, wrap it up.
>>
New Thread >>25178932

New Thread >>25178932

New Thread >>25178932
>>
>>25179567
I haven't used protection in the last year, heading to the doctor soon for an annual. Curious to see how many bugs I've caught.
>>
>>25179858
Best of luck to you :(
>>
>>25179567
In the US around 50%, in western Europe probably less than 5%.
>>
>>25179600
You have this backwards. The more attractive they are the more likely they are to be extremely selective. More opportunities doesn't mean more sex
>>
>>25179567
Probably about 3-4/10
>>
depends on age and level of sexual activity of said girl. In the US I think something like 25% of people have genital herpes, but outbreaks only happen a few days a year. Let's say it's 10% of the days in a year (being pretty generous), that's about a 2.5% chance of catching herpes. You can do similar analyses for other diseases.
>>
>>25180797
this. average girls are bigger sluts because they crave validation in the form of attention and sex.
>>
>>25179858
Youuure a fucking idiot and an irresposible piece of shit.

So you wait an entire year to check to see whats up with no consideration for what you may have been spreading around?
>>
Honestly if I could actually meet someone off Tinder and they were down to fuck without a condom I'd do it. But I have trouble even getting matches with other people who are successful building my profile.

I kinda want to say Tinder is only for the top 5 percent of guys but I know that isn't true given many of the people I know who have been successful with it.
>>
>>25180977
You can transmit herpes without an outbreak present so chances of transmission are a lot higher than you think.
>>
>>25182561
This is true. I think the figure is >50% for the US adult population having some form of herpes and ~75% for the global adult population.

You can transfer herpes through just contact with the infected area, commonly the mouth. So a simple kiss can spread it.

Just imagine in cultures in which its customary to greet people with a kiss.
>>
50%, you'll either get it or you won't
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.