[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /soc/, I'm at a loss. I've spent the last few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: TO.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
TO.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
Well /soc/, I'm at a loss.

I've spent the last few weeks trying to get my friends to do stuff around the city, but nobody wants to go out. There are so many nice things to do now that it's summer, but everyone's lazy as fuck.

>"Oh, I hate work so much and all the customers I have to deal with."
>"Cool, take a day off and let's go walk around St. Lawrence market"
>"I don't know... that's kind of far"
>"Okay, well Downsview has tree-planting for Earth Day"
>"That seems like a lot of work"

Some have even enthusiastically committed to doing things well in advance and then flaked the day before because they weren't feeling up to it. Well I've tried a bunch of different friends, but it looks like all they want to do is go out for lunch (but of course not somewhere too far away or inconvenient), or watch a movie.

No one wants to ride bikes or play tennis or go down to the islands or do anything that takes a lot of time or involves stepping out of their comfort zone.

How do I convince them? To the Torontonians here, does that kind of thing appeal to you, or is there something I'm missing where everyone in our city just hates going out of their way to have fun?
>>
This generation is just fucked man. Some people will be willing and some people wont. If I lived in Toronto I'd totally be down
>>
>>25176543
I feel ya bruh. As a pot head most my friends are lazy as fuck. I try to get put but everything is a "mission" to them
>>
>>25176652
Thanks, buddy! Yeah it's a shame, and it doesn't even take a lot to just set some time aside and try new things.

Anyway, if you're ever in the city, there are lots of fun things to do. Doing up a bonfire on the Islands and going for an Edge Walk on the CN Tower are a must.
>>
>>25176677
Yeah, I'm thinking I might just try posting up a couple threads advertising it on /soc/ later on. At least that way people who are specifically interested in it could respond. Getting friends to do things when they're not even interested from the get-go is a pain.
>>
>>25176543
I just go to hanlan's and remington's
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.