[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Join the telegram chat and meet new people. Big place for me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: photo_2017-04-22_13-43-06.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-04-22_13-43-06.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
Join the telegram chat and meet new people. Big place for meme posting and meeting up with others(rarely happens)

You can find us at @KapChat or the link provided

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEFurD2EBUlLaj5SXQ
>>
oh yeah if you have any question just message me(@NiceMemes) or post here
>>
Who the fuck uses telegram
>>
>>25172790
people that are too smart to use kik, skype and whatsapp. Enjoy the botnet fag
>>
>>25172797
>fag
Not expecting much from a typical 4channer
>>
>>25172807
>4channer
Not expecting much from and typical CIA nigger. Fuck off Randy you use 4chan yourself you "4channer"
>>
>>25172813
>nigger
Oldfag detected
>>
>>25172797
What's wrong with Kik?
>>
>>25172917
my team and i use to mod for kik and long story short they'll sell your data without a problem worst than before
>>
>>25172751
Casul memer

Can i still join?
>>
>>25173218
you know it, open to the public just follow the link or type @kapchat group link is provided
>>
>>25172751
every one of these groups has at least one popular girl that everyone kisses her ass and at least once douchbag that tells them to back away from her
>>
>>25172751
The address wasn’t understood

Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (tg) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.

You might need to install other software to open this address.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.