[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/soc/ feels thread - ex's edition >tfw finally have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cantstopthesefeels.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
cantstopthesefeels.png
346KB, 439x500px
/soc/ feels thread - ex's edition

>tfw finally have a nice, caring, lovely gf
>tfw still in love with my frozen heart bitch ex
I hate myself

Do you still love them, /soc/?
>>
>>25171826
wow nigga you are fucking retarded.All i'm gonna say
>>
>>25171861
I know m8, I cant control my fucking emotions
>>
>>25171826
I actually completely understand this. Same problem m'dude. personally, I ended things with my new boyfriend and was completely honest about how I was not ready and couldn't give them what they deserved just yet but that I do really like him and that shit. I carried on going on dates with him to give him a chance and try to forget my ex. It works gradually and I think I need to just keep trying. Maybe you should give her a longer chance but if she ends up falling in love with you and you don't feel the same, it could hurt her more than you would want.
>>
>>25171826
No fucking b'aww threads, this isn't your personal blog

Let's turn this thread into a /soc/ general
We need a plan of attack to reduce the nunber of faggots posting their dicks everywhere.
We already know termi is one of the mods or janis, but I am certain now that the rest are gay fags and that is why they allow the duplicate "cock rate" threads and "boipussy" threads.

We need to remain vigilant on reporting duplicate threads as soon as they appear. Using sage to interact with any of them.
And most importantly, keep all female camwhore threads bumped to first or second page.

I think the fags are dumb enough if they don't see a dick on the first page they will turn around and go somewhere else. Together we can make /soc/ less disgraceful.
>>
Feel bus feel bus
>>
>>25172155
I think she's already in love with me.
That scares the crap out of me if I cant feel the same about her. I really dont want to hurt her like my ex hurt me, but I also really want to continue having sex with her.

I mean, we are fresh couple. Maybe it will come over time.. r..right?

>>25172172
but virgins from r9k sent me here..:/
>>
>>25172564
r9k hates us, of course they sent you. Baww and asvice goes to >>>/adv/
>>
so i was with my ex for six years,
we were friends before we got together and remain friends now. i'm happily in a polyamorous relationship now and have three partners (not enough love in the world for me ig)

we were together for six months before i got diagnosed with cancer and they moved in with my family for a year after that to help take care of me.
then we moved in together and from there it just steadily went downhill. they would sit at their computer all day and not pay any attention to me, they would forget things the second i said them, we rarely slept together in our bed because they would stay up all night online.

about two years into living together they come out to me as non-binary. i don't really know what this means at this point, not being entirely educated on trans matters.

from then on they started changing very drastically while still giving me absolutely nothing to work with as a romantic/sexual partner. i tell them i don't feel like i'm getting what i need. instead of breaking up, which we should have then, we open our relationship - which was a really stupid idea that honestly was just a platform for me to find someone else before breaking it off with my partner.

however the open relationship gave me an opportunity and i met my closest friends in the whole world because of it. (who knew fucking some dude in a stairwell would give you life long friends?) who are also friends with my ex, and are a really good support system for the both of us.

>1/2
>>
>2/2

i moved across the country last year while still in this relationship (we started off as an internet couple so it wasn't that big of a deal) and i met my oldest internet friend (11 years) and realized how fucking unhappy i was in my relationship and how i wasn't getting the attention i needed from my partner. so i ended it.

i told them exactly why, because they weren't paying attention to me, because they're changing and it's scary, because i feel like they'd rather sit behind their computer all day and play dark souls more than just snuggling me on the couch or something (i would have to beg them to sit on the couch with me.)

after i broke up with them i got a slew of "transphobic cisscum" messages from their friends, which i haven't said anything to them about because i don't want them to feel bad. i never said anything that they thought was transphobic, i asked them and they are the kind of person who would be honest with me about that.

am i still in love with them? no. i love them as friend, and as a human. i care genuinely for them and hope that now they're on hormones and moving out of their mother's house again they'll be better. but, and they have said this, they weren't in a good place while we were together and they aren't the kind of person i want to spend the rest of my life with.

just because you love someone, doesn't mean they're good for you.
>>
sometimes I feel like I'll never actually be happy.
>>
>>25171826
Well... Ugh... At the end of this summer its gonna be a two yeaofanniversary od him and his new gf. We were together for two years too. I should be o se this and i think i am... But when the day comes, i think i will cry... Its gonna be ugly and uncalled for...But it will happen because he dumped me, started dating her right after and im still single since. Its not about him, Its about me being a loser...
>>
>>25173408
Jesus fucking Christ, excuse the typos, im a bit intoxicated
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.