[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://discord.gg/eYae9nM Hey! We are an online community of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: discord.png (13KB, 254x286px) Image search: [Google]
discord.png
13KB, 254x286px
https://discord.gg/eYae9nM
Hey! We are an online community of friends who are looking for more people to hang out with!

About our community:

* About 50% of us game together (Overwatch, LoL, Golf with your Friends, Civ, Rocket League, etc).
*Note: Gaming is not a requirement*
* Movie nights every Friday!
* Tabletop board game night every Sunday!
* Discord bot games: Trivia, Hangman, Gambling, etc.
* We have D&D campaigns (currently all campaigns are full, but spots may open up in the future)
* You can earn fun server currency and achievements :)

You should join us if:

* You are 18+
* You are interested in making actual friends, and not just shouting memes and obscenities (although there is a fair bit of shitposting)
* You are interested in an **active** community. We are totally welcoming of new people but if you are against large groups, this might not be the place for you
* You enjoy chatting. We have constant text chatting, but one of the things that separates us from a lot of other communities is that we actually talk to each other on mic like normal human beings using our voices
* You like making new friends. We have people from all over the world - USA, Canada, EU, and AUS mostly!
**Everyone is welcome**
https://discord.gg/eYae9nM
>>
File: think.png (107KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
107KB, 558x558px
Best server
>>
File: 282977894282821632.png (17KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
282977894282821632.png
17KB, 128x128px
bump :)
>>
bump o 3o
>>
Bumperino, good fucking server
>>
Been there done that, pretty gay server with shit admins
>>
Joining established servers, let alone those with a population above 20 is hopeless. It's just like highschool again. It's a clique of retards that you will never fit into.
>>
>>25170480
I'll be your friend :(
>>
i think im banned lel
>>
>>25170186
>>25170480

New person reporting in.

That's a defeatist attitude that will end in a self-fulfilling prophecy for you. I just joined and had a pretty good time within my first 30 minutes here. Gonna save this server and check it out again in the future as well :)
>>
File: tracer.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tracer.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Pretty nice overwatch community here
>>
Hey, i'm looking at getting back into playing LoL, but I have no one to game with and i cant find a lobby on my own ):
>>
File: goodfellas.jpg (65KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas.jpg
65KB, 400x600px
someone is streaming goodfellas right now :)
>>
>>25171210
we got lots of people willing to play league with people! :)
>>
File: 5i5I9tn.png (25KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
5i5I9tn.png
25KB, 112x112px
bump :)
>>
Not worth joining if you prefer free speech.
Ban you on the slightest critic
>>
>>25171681
Wot
>>
>>25171708
>criticised the server in a neutral way
>gets banned
>**Everyone is welcome**
>>
>>25171753
were you the one literally "REE"ing at every girl that was in voice chat or the one pming them all being a creepy shit ?
>>
any australiannz
>>
>>25172485
Yeah there's a few
>>
haven't used discord before but seems cool!
>>
File: IMG_0356.jpg (65KB, 630x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
65KB, 630x471px
All of the qts
>>
Nice!!!
>>
>>25170186

anyone wanna get baked if i join
>>
i'd join, but i'm too much of a nervous wreck to join a new group of potential friendos

plus im not on discord as much as i used to be with work and all
>>
>>25174076
Dood come join!!!
>>
>>25172476
no
>>
>>25174054
Hell ye we do
>>
I like some of the people on this server, but can't stand the mods and their childish bullshit sometimes
>>
>>25178414
any in specific? we also got a google form u could fill out
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QtXlWoS1OQTu5567QNTnMtZrY1mJUH-kAl2YH4KydN0/viewform?edit_requested=true
>>
>>25178427
>Oopps, sorry about that

I thought this was for the cult server request'

I'm actually still on internet addicts and think its a better server, or the experience I've had with the members on IA is much better than any other server, although I'm on a lot of them and many people are actually looking to socialize

Fuck, IA is great
>>
>>25178480
Ohhh, ok cool np :)
>>
File: 1e0.jpg (15KB, 361x456px) Image search: [Google]
1e0.jpg
15KB, 361x456px
The owner "Chawles" (Charlie AKA Noah) is a known pedophile who changes his name often when people find out he is also Sosh. The brown dude who lurks in tiny chats. Interact with him or his friends Erik and Max who are probably good guys but have been manipulated into being his cronies. Enter at own risk, etc etc. Girls get targeted specifically by him because of reasons.
>>
>>25180501
What do you know about these members?

Name
Derek
Toto
Russian guy
Soul
Stardust
Hal
>>
>>25180541
I just know that Sosh is a pedophile and still lurks around the internet finding ways to target young girls who are really stupid and unable to avoid being mentally warped/manipulated in his favor. Dude's a manipulator who should probably see jail time.
>>
>>25170186
are females welcome?
>>
>>25180552
This is kind of troubling if this is true

>>25180553
Also, I haven't noticed many active female members on that discord at all
>>
>>25180565
that's because the owner (the pedophile) is a fucking creep and scares away the dudes who hit on girls which inevitably scares away the girls when they realize he's a manipulative pedophilic manchild.
>>
>>25180501
This
>>25180541
Dudes a pedophile he's been dox'd a couple times if he doesn't chill with the preying on young girls something bad could end up happening. Like prison or something. Dudes gonna get baited on to catch a predator. He's been fuckin around with peoples heads since tinychat became popular. Internet is filled with idiots. Sage this thread desu.
>>
>>25180501
>>25180578
I'm confused, this guy is the one that runs the discord server?
>>
>>25180501
How is anyone friends with this cuck? wtf
>>
>>25180608
Yeah, his name is "Chawls AKA Noah" He didn't want to be associated with Sosh but I'll more than happily shine some light on this situation.
>>
>>25180634
plz do
>>
File: Sosh.png (51KB, 542x548px) Image search: [Google]
Sosh.png
51KB, 542x548px
>>25180634
Chawles**** not Chawls, was a typo.

His discord name is "Chawles AKA Noah"

Pic related.
>>
>>25180640
Yep that's him.

Glad I wasn't the only one to realize this about him.
>>
>>25180648
The truth eventually makes it's way out.
>>
>>25180640
Creepy shit, think I'll pass on the discord in that case
>>
>>25180702
Yeah if you're a guy he'll get the girls in the server to think you're a creep, he'll mod you to make you think he's your friend, and then eventually bam you once you find out he's a weirdo who preys on young girls manipulates them and splits up groups of friends.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.