[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, what's the creepiest/most unexplainable thing that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2819.jpg (228KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
228KB, 1280x720px
Anons, what's the creepiest/most unexplainable thing that's ever happened to you? Ghost sightings, weird noises, glitch in the matrix, whatever you've experienced !
>>
>>25163780
When I was a kid I once heard creepy voices in my room at night like a nonstop "ohhhh" along with some creepy whispering, and a few years later I think I was inside a parallel dimension for a brief moment because I was at our house but everything looked a little different, the walls had different paint and my keys didn't even fit in the door.
>>
>>25163824
Were you scared when you were in the parallel dimension? I think I'd be terrified, lol.
>>
Once when i was 14, I Tossed a ROUND pebble up into the air ,and it lands perfectly on the electrical power line extending towards my house. 22 now , that was like 1 in a trillion times possible but life goes on.
>>
>>25163971
Not scared but very confused. I remember that I walked out to check where I was, because I was already in the staircase (it was an apartment building) where I noticed everything looked different, but it was definitely the right house and my key even fit into the front door, so it couldn't have been the neighbors house. I don't even remember how I got back to normal.
>>
Went on an overnight field trip at a local forest. All is well. Thought it be fun to blaze it up. Night time. Jeffrey starts yelling and screaming claiming there was an arm reaching for him from the roof. He falls off the bunker bed. Still screaming. Im still laughing at the incident.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.