[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WITH PICS! So I've seen a few of these floating around and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

WITH PICS!
So I've seen a few of these floating around and a lot sound interesting but for those of us looking for friends or maybe something more that are brave enough to post our faces I figured I'd start this thread. Will post mine in a sec, template is as follows
>Age
>Sexual orientation
>Height and weight
>Personality
>Race (if it matters to you)
>Location
>Interests
>Boards frequented
>Occupation
>Hobbies
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>>
>>25163713
i forgot to add contact info at the end like a total tool
>>
>>25163716
>>25165273
You posted and still have no way for people to contact you. Well fucking done.
The gene pool would be better off without you.
>>
File: IMG5689.jpg (118KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG5689.jpg
118KB, 960x1280px
>Age
>Sexual orientation
straight
>Height and weight
6'5 200lbs
>Personality
ENTP
white
>Location
SoFlo
>Interests
philosophy, psychology, economics, politics and anything science related (especially biology)
>Boards frequented
/pol/ /fit/ /soc/
>Occupation
biology student and work part time in finances&investment
>Hobbies
rowing, crossfit, fishing, practical shooting, vidya (mostly CS), reading
>Looking for
qt to cuddle with while watching netflix
bros to hang out with
chill people to play CS with
>Not looking for
idk

snap: kh3z0
steam: kh3z0
>>
>>25165314
What?
>>25165273
Same Id. Are you mad?
>>
File: 1466696374374.jpg (59KB, 468x331px) Image search: [Google]
1466696374374.jpg
59KB, 468x331px
>>25165314
>thread is RIP

just as I post mine
>>
last bump
>>
fuck it
Age 37 (male)
>Sexual orientation straight
>Height and weight 5'8 230
>Personality a box of chocolates
>Race (if it matters to you) whatever
>Location southern cali
>Interests outdoors, money, the beach (none of which i get to do enough of)
>Boards frequented this one pretty much. also on reddit a bit.
>Occupation living life
>Hobbies kayak, great outdoors
>Looking for friends/ sexy time
>Not looking for a strictly online thing
>>
>>25165323
you look 35 lmao
>>
>>25168101

as long as it stays that way until I'm 35 I have no issue with it
>>
File: WIN_20170419_02_12_19_Pro (2).jpg (83KB, 852x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170419_02_12_19_Pro (2).jpg
83KB, 852x720px
>Age
>Sexual orientation
Idk, ask Bekky. Straight probs.
>Height and weight
4'10" (1cm off of 4'11") 40kg
>Personality
Dark, distant, offensive, polite. Sarcastic but it depends on how I feel around you. I am somewhat un-predictable.
White-Asian.
>Location
England. Yes. The accent is strong.
>Interests
Indie music like Foxing, GroupLove, Neutral Milk Hotel. I write my own music and perform them from time to time. I like really good memes.
>Boards frequented
/soc/ /b/ /adv/ /ck/ /mu/
>Occupation
In music college atm. I busk and play gigs for money. (cafe's, pubs, parties or just festivals and events)
>Hobbies
sex and music.
>Looking for
MY AGE. 2 years up or down is fine. Someone who is really chill, not clingy, like me. Has good memes. Doesn't really care about anything. (Nordic people) or girls of any age. I love finding fellow femanons.
>Not looking for
Whiney shits that get annoyed if you don't reply in an instant. People who instantly ask for nudes. People who expect a relationship out of me. Anyone who will end up relying on me. Someone who is wayy older. (sorry) people who take stuff seriously. Don't get close to me.

I am chill to talk for like 30 mins but I am a loner by choice.

also whenever I post contact I get like 50 requests so I'd prefer to be convinced to add you.
>>
>>25169874
I'm really interested. You seem like a really Smart girl, someone who can really talk about anything and specially music. I play the guitar, bass and piano so i would like to discuss some composition topics... I'm not clingy and i respect people's privacy.
Hit me! I'm 20
Kik: franco.feyling
>>
>>2516987
Straight
6'5", about 170lbs (75kgs)

Outgoing, sociable, bright

England

Good music. Couldn't care less about style as long as it's quality. The sad thing is some genres are more limited for quality than others.

Uni student

Interested in just about anything as long as it's captivating.

Still coasting the Trump meme wave..

Might or might not ask nudes with a delay

If this pitch has been convincing enough, kik or snapchat available
>>
>>25169874
>>25169900
>>
>>25169874
oh hey it's the ukelele gurl, why did I think you're somehow not in europe? it's me, who wanted to mix your musics. I fit most of your choices, nordic, but just turned 22, also in england. I can message you on sc if you're up for same late night memeing and stuff
>>
>>25169903
Oh yeah, were you the one who emailed me or not?
>>
>>25169874
I have a feeling you won't add anyone
>>
>>25169911
I did try emailing you, but I think mine never came through, it was probably the other guy? assuming this since I never got anything back, it was confusing. I liked your offensive song with both of my accounts on sc
>>
>>25169874
>>25169886
Well i'm studying psychology at College and i like memes a lot too.
>>
>>25169917
Email me through soundcloud dude.
>>
>>25169923
done (づ。‿‿。)づ
>>
>>25169874
Just wondering since you do shows you already get hit on quite often?
>>
>>25169936
I give people a chance but at the most I can tell people just want lewd stuff or a gf no matter where I go. 4chan just doesnt bullshit about it. I don't mind too much since it just happens.
>>
File: me tbh.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
me tbh.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
It's not like posting my face here is new for me but w/e

>Age
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Height and weight
5'8, 163
>Personality
Sarcastic, cynical, kind of a smartass
White
>Location
USA
>Interests
Music, vidya, art, theater, writing
>Boards frequented
/v/, /vg/, /vp/, /x/
>Occupation
Student
>Hobbies
Making music and then plugging my soundcloud like a douche. Drawing shitty pokemon-looking creatures. Shitposting about SMT
>Looking for
Honestly I'd like to shitpost with a qt and geek out about paranormal shit
>Not looking for
People who think that being an artist, liking memes, or being attractive are enough to make them intrinsically worth talking to, leading them to a mentality that only a select few of people are so much as worthy of talking to them
>Contact info
Skype = Captain Pl4nt
Discord = frickt#4947
>>
>>25169940
Just a thought wouldn't it be easier to just look for a gay guy friend that has good meme's and into music maybe ? Instead of giving any of these poor souls any hope that you will grace them with some kind of interest? Or is flirting something you enjoy?
>>
>>25169974
I have made a few good friends but i guess gay friends would make better sense. I STRIVE FOR THE GAY!!!
>>
>>25169991
I honestly doubt that good friends can come of from a person choosing to be a loner but whatever floats your boat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>25170002
well I have made friends with people like me. those I talk to every few months out of social needs.
>>
>>25169874
can we see some nudies?
>>
>>25170007
Must be great friends!
I enjoy talking to my neighbours and relatives every few months but I wouldn't call them good friends just for you to have a better prespective.
A good friend is someone very different
But it's clear to me what kind of person you are and what you are looking for so no worries thanks for your time
>>
File: 20170411_205158.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_205158.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>Age
>Sexual orientation
Bi
>Height and weight
5'7" 150lbs
>Personality
Introverted, frumpy, but sweet and facetiously cynical
>Location
Colorado
>Interests
Music, Vidya, and Animation
>Boards frequented
/trash/, /aco/
>Occupation
Musician, cocktease
>Hobbies
Piano, poetry, biting pillows
>Looking for
Older guys and girls who like small dudes with a lot to say and can push my buttons.
Interested in casual sub/dom role play and getting a little lewd in public.
I'm versitile but want to be thrown around a bit :)
>Not looking for
Boring submissive types and hipster douches. You gotta be able to initiate a convo and take charge, but not have an ego the size of a planet.
>>
>>25169874
You actually just sound like a bitch who doesn't give a fuck about anything and would probably use me only when you're bored.
PASS
>>
>>25169874
white-asian online means "i watch too much anime"
>>
>>25172915
definitely not, white dad - asian mother.
>>
>>25165350

well I like you
>>
>>25173170
What kind of Asian? Like Indian/Paki?
>>
>>25173186
Filipino. -_-
>>
>>25173192
oh. wouldn't have guessed it. you look south asian.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.