[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newbie thread? >22 yrs old, str8 >live in NYC >never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thumbnail_IMG_0988.jpg (237KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0988.jpg
237KB, 960x1280px
Newbie thread?
>22 yrs old, str8
>live in NYC
>never had any social media account in my life
>never cared for taking pictures of myself or anything
>not ugly or autistic with talking to people, was just never vain in that regard
>not anti social, hang out with my best friends every day, not afraid of meeting people
>realize that since I'm not in school, my exposure to women is very low
>haven't gotten laid in 4 years, and I realize that talking to one chick once in a blue isn't gonna change that
>only picture I took of myself recently is the pic related so I can post it on /fit/
>just want to fuck but have no idea how to put myself out there now with this whole social media thing
First time on this board ever, got rock fucking hard seeing some of the shit girls post here. Decided I can't take it anymore and I need to hook up and meet more girls (and people in general).
Will use Tinder, Meet me, whatever works. I'll fucking hook up with some bitches here too, I don't care I need practice anyway.
I would like to avoid having to get a facebook though.

Sorry if this broke any rules here, again first time. Help a brother get started? Any girls here would like to tell me what they think?
My dick ain't anything special, feels thicc and I like it.
>>
>>25162960
bump
>>
>>25163062
If u had a kik it would be a lot easier. Grills are rare. Many are interested in seeing how rock hard soc grills made your thicc cock. Post cawk!
>>
>>25163071
Well I'm not expecting many grills to run to the thread.
Like I said, I've never had social media and I wanna get some god damn ass. I'm finally deciding to get with the times and start using shit like Tinder or Meet me but don't even know how to go about it.
So judging me on that pic, how should I start? What are my odds? Am I handsome enough?

and do girls here only hook up through kik or something?
>>
>>25163083
Juding on your pic you shpuld have zero problems finding a grill if u r not super picky about appearance. Having realistic standards is the secret to social anything, online or off. Apps like meetme or tinder are ok but its for one night stands which is ok to but STD's are Not. Be yourself and tell the grulls wat ur intentioms. Sounds like u need to dip yo cock into a pussy so tinder might be an ok place to try but know grills are assholes online sometimes so dont listen to their hate cuz u Will get cut down. A lot! Keep moving forward. Kik is just easier n faster to talk to those on soc.
>>
>>25163117
Yes my goal is to get my dick wet. I know I'm not ugly and I'm not anti social. I simply have no exposure to women or the hook up scene.
That's why I'm asking all of you the methods. I never even take pics of myself. I wish I could just upload my OP pic somewhere and let women who are interested hit me up. Since that's not too realistic I'm asking you guys.
So kik if I want to talk to grills on soc?

Do people even successfully hook up here?
>>
>>25162960
Some SOC Tips There is tons of fake guys pretending to be girls. And secondly no need to hide your cock haha This is SOC. Haha. And lastly mostly everything uses kik. So that might be a good start
>>
>>25163190
I didn't take the pic with the intention on posting it here which is why I'm hiding my dick.
You don't need to tell me there's fake girls on the internet I know that damn well.
And it seems like I need to meet people to get on kik which is the main thing I lack in the first place, hence why I'm asking about using shit like tinder. For someone who's been left so far behind I have no concept of using social media of any kind.
>>
>>25163251
if you had kik it would be one on one. grills or not. posting such a Hot and teasing pic does make certain soc readers try n encourage to see your cock but again, that's what kik is for. Welcum to soc haha
>>
>>25163308
Man this place is weird
So I guess I'm getting a kik then. So is tinder and meet me not really popular for hooking up or something?
>>
>>25163645
I only know about Tinder, and it is extremely popular but i believe you need a facebook account, which you said you want to avoid, so thats off the table.

to be honest im in the same situation you're in so this thread can help others like you and me

only difference is that I use Snapchat to meet people and last time i got laid was last year, but not very good.
>>
>>25164030
Well I'm in NYC so what are my odds in a city?
And does meet me require Facebook?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.