[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up anons? Looking for people can and can't relate.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: KIMG0525.jpg (194KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0525.jpg
194KB, 720x1280px
Fucked up anons?
Looking for people can and can't relate. Why are you fucked up? Why are you sober?
>>
Im fucked up because I did h for 6 years never met a loyal woman and I kinda just wanna be a drug dealer
>>
It's 9am
I've tried reaching out to everyone I know
This is probably going to get ignored to
>>
That's dumb I wanna talk about how life is shitty
>>
>>25161922
I'm constantly inbetween states of wondering, is life shitty, or are people shitty? Or am I just shitty?
>>
>>25161928
Life is gonna be shitty regardless dude. It all depends depends on who you surround yourself by. Could be much fucking worse. I promise.
>>
Holy balls. There's still IDs over here. Probably for the best.
>>
>>25161942
To be honest. I lost my child two months ago and since then have lost both friends I had previously. The first never responded after I called her and the second lied to my face about miscarrying two hours after I told her.

I have listened to people tell me how bad their lives are for the last month and not one of them has had the decency to return to favour.

This isn't an attack on you I'm just done trying to be nice to people
>>
>>25161946
That's fucking rough man. I really can't imagine. I wish I had something more comforting to say.>>25161946
>>
>>25161953
Yeah, I wish to lol
Never felt so broken in all my years alive. No one tells you how to deal with this shit, you just kind of have to figure it out.
>>
>>25161961
How'd you lose your kid?
>>
I'm sober because alcohol doesn't do anything for me besides kill me at this point.

I'm fucked up probably because of my childhood. I just hit $100k net worth, and I feel a growing void caused by the fact that I am running out of achievable milestones. I don't know what to do next. Hope ya have a better night! Work in 4 hours.
>>
>>25161991
How did you make your 100k anon?
>>
I drink. I drink a lot. Long story short...
Married to the woman of my dreams but because of financial issues we live about 700 miles apart. We see each other often and spend a lot of time together but not as much as I would hope, which would be every day. Work is stressful. She makes me not worry about work. This makes me sleep really well. But when she's not around I can't sleep well at all because I'm thinking about work too much. So I drink until I pass out every night she's not around. It's not very fulfilling sleep but at least I don't think or dream about work.

Yes I realize spending money on booze is only prolonging my financial problems. She has absolutely no idea about my drinking.
>>
Add me on kik sendnudes696969666
M/19
>>
>>25161903
Is that Bulleit Rye bourbon?
>>
>>25161961
well maybe learning about how other people dealt with their struggles helps you. Try reading something related to your issues. Not necessarilly the self-steem kind, I'm talking more about stories with a main character to whom happens something similar to you. For some reason we put value on textbooks as educational but we hardly ever teach our students on how to live. Those are complicated issues and each person takes them differently.

When we're down the barrel we usually tend to think about our problems being our own and that we are fucked and beyond salvation. That's not true. It's not a matter of "it can go worse" or "you can do better". It's about using other people's experience to your advantage. There IS someone who has gone through your same problems before almost always. Following their steps may not be a good idea but at least you gain a better insight.
>>
>>25161903
Never drank before, been through a little shit recently, actually thought about giving it a try. 25 and never had a sip. Is it worth it?
>>
>>25162011
Have you thought about opening yourself to her? Maybe with her support you could deal with stress in other ways. Maybe you both can figure out something to keep your mind busy with and gradually leave alcohol to the side.
>>
>>25162057
Alcohol is a depressant, so whatever you're going through it will only make you feel worse.

Better off spending your money on counselling or weed.
>>
>>25162059
I used to drink even worse in the past, a few years ago. She found out and threatened to leave me. I know it's horribly dishonest of me but I just can't risk telling her now. I know I won't have a problem at all not drinking once we're able to live together. Just getting to that point is so difficult though...
>>
>>25161903
High because it makes reality less sharp and painful to engage with. Social anxiety is calmed, no more constant intrusive thoughts, no more constant suicidal thoughts, etc. I don't know why I'm so fucked up, a handful suicide attempts(more like flirtations and testing the water except for two times), weight loss issues from depression, and the previously mentioned intrusive thoughts with a paranoid streak.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.