[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me stories of your RL meet ups from 4chan. I met a man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (63KB, 409x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 409x598px
Tell me stories of your RL meet ups from 4chan.

I met a man about 10 years older than me on /b/ quite a long time ago (actually, almost 10 years ago now). I loved him. I really still do, even though we've not spoken in quite a while. After a long online relationship, he wanted to come visit me (we lived about 4.5 hours apart). He was visiting FL, and was going to visit me in TN before going back home to GA. I got scared. I was nervous and anxious and thought he'd hate me once we met because I suck and am fat etc so I ghosted him. It was awful. I really hurt him. I responded a few days later with some stupid excuse and we drifted apart slowly after that. I ruined it. About 1.5 yr later, I emailed him. He responded. I asked if I could come see him. He said yes. So I drove to meet him. I picked him up, we went to a Chinese place and had some food, then went to his friends' house to get high. It was fun. I was infatuated and all the feelings I had for him were hitting me again. I was pretty tired after all the driving and stuff so I wanted to check into my hotel. He came with me. I so desperately wanted to make love to him- I loved him for like eight years at that point and thought about it so often. He turned me down. I got upset about it. Took him home shortly after, we said our goodbyes and I left. I sobbed the whole way home. I got pregnant not long after that from a stupid one night stand and had a kid. He doesn't talk to me anymore. I know it's fucking dumb, but I miss and his stupid bald head and his dumb red beard all the time. If I could take everything back, I'd have let him visit me all those years ago. I wonder if we'd have continued our relationship. I hope we would've. I can't get him out of my head.

If you see this, I hope you're doing well...
>>
>>25161245
It's okay baby I miss you too. I regret not fucking you. Email me and I'll make it up to you.
>>
Stfu
>>
Met with one chick from a meet up thread. ended up being a tease and nothing happened.

Met another who turned into a good friend until we had a huge fight over an abusive friend of hers. Now we don't talk anymore

Met another off of a kink thread. Fucked once and then didn't talk to her.

Met another off another meet up thread. Fucked a few times but lost interest.

as for non-RL meet ups. I emailed and chatted with a popular camwhore who's one of my closest friends now.
>>
>>25161285
Stfu.
>>
>>25161245
You don't sound like much of a catch in your current state of mind, you should focus more on getting yourself instead of wishing what could have been.
>>
>>25161314
Bettering yourself*
>>
Met a nerd to play tiny plastic dude manager games, I was several hours late and he was assburgers, we played tiny dude plastic manager games and then never spoke again
>>
>>25161245
Op you around?
>>
Exchanged contact info with a girl in a meet up thread here years ago. She sent me a pic of a 8/10 girl so immediately thought I was being catfished. Talked some more anyway and agreed to meet up and surprisingly it was the same qt from the pictures.

The first time we went to go eat Mexican food and walked around for a bit, then went back to her dorm and talked and ended pretty innocently.

The second time she was on school break so we went to her dads house while he was away on vacation. Got absolutely hammered and fucked for several hours all over the house. Was very nice/10
>>
Met a guy from a non-traditional thread on soc
Talked for a couple of months before I drove a couple of hours to get used and abused by him. He's a busy guy who avoids his phone so haven't seen him or really talked to him since.I miss him. Some of the best sex I've had. I'm getting horny thinking about it. I need another rough dominant guy to spank and rape me
Met up with a guy when soc first came about. Very awkward handjob replaced our shItty convo (or lack thereof) never talked again't
Met a couple other platonic friends
>>
I met this guy on /fa/ and a group of us would talk everyday on tinycht. We were a crew. He was literally one of the most handsome and down to earth dudes ever. We had a meetup in my city and we had le sex and it was very nice. I found out later he was a virgin. I still miss him sometime bc he was a great dude and pretty romantic. I'm glad we got to see eachother irl at least once though. It really changed my perception of him. In a good way. Just adds another dimension to the person. I hope he knows how much i appreciated our time together chilling irl and online.
>>
>>25161301
which camwhore?
>>
I've fucked quite a few guys on here.

One had a cockeye.
One was such a nerd he couldnt stop saying "I can't believe I'm fucking you".
One got too clingy.
The other one was sexy but I lost interest.
The last one stayed fwb for a while until I started dating someone else. Pretty good dick. The best outta allike of them.
>>
>>25164340
>tfw i can't even find a femanon to lose wizard status to
>>
I got proper fucked over by a girl on here. Don't even know if she's real even though we skyped every day for 9 months.
>>
>>25161245
It's okay baby I miss you too. I regret not fucking you. Email me and I'll make it up to you.
>>
>>25161245
>>
>>25161245
I met my boyfriend from /r9k/, we have been dating for a year now, does that count?
>>
met a trap who lived in Maine -
A kinky freak and quite insane -
we fucked just once at a cheap hotel
She clung too much an couldn't spell
>>
>>25164395
>trap
>she
>>
I've met other chan dudes, gone out for dinner/chill with them but not much more than that. In reality it's difficult to find others with stuff in common on here.

I dated a girl I met through /b/ for 4 years. We still talk occasionally.
>>
I met a girl on 4chan, we dated for 2 years, we fucked a few times, she turned out to be several years younger than what she told me and when I found out I told her I don't want to be together anymore and she tried to have me sent to jail for statutory rape.

I got a great story out of it and didn't go to jail, would do it again.
>>
Met a girl on /soc/, we cammed once or twice, I went over to her place not expecting much and ended up getting sucked off. She was really hot and pretty cool, but quite insufferable in the long term. Got the succ for about a year before I got tired of it and moved on.
She was also both a shitskin and a fascist, go figure.
>>
File: Fetish.jpg (30KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
Fetish.jpg
30KB, 600x318px
>>25165699

> Shitskin facist
>>
>>25161245
Fallen in love and met three girls from 4chan.

Last one blew up in my face.

Now I'm back.
>>
>>25165769
Story tiem pls?
>>
>>25161245
Ok I'm new to this board (second day visiting).
How the hell do you guys organize hooking up or meeting up?
You talk on kik first then meet up, or just organize it in a thread?
I aint bad looking and am trying to get my dick wet.
>>
I have met up with 3 people from 4chan.

First time it was a Belgian meet up which ended up being myself, 2 guys from /b/, and my friend I drug along for safety reasons. We ate some Chinese food, talked about politics, and then saw a film. One of the guys tried to hold my hand and kiss me, but I wasn't feeling it. We awkwardly said bye and I never talked to them again.

Second time was later that year, still in Belgium. I had been apart of a Skype group before I moved to Belgium from the US. One of the guys in the group was Belgian. He was reluctant to meet up due to a pretty significant age gap but about 2 months before I was leaving to go back home he agreed to hang out. I got absolutely black out drunk at some camping spot (there were lots of other people there partying) and things could have gone pretty badly for me if this guy wasn't an absolute hero. Some random who had been hitting on me tried to get me in his car (I couldn't even sit up on my own at this point) and my friend almost came to blows with him, then he convinces some girl to give us a ride back to his house so we don't have to walk because there is no way he could carry me. He puts me to bed and then realizes I left my bag back at the camping place. mfw I found out he walked all the way back and got it for me. I went home the next day and we kept in contact for a few months but I haven't spoken to him in ages.

During that same year I was in Belgium I also started talking to a guy from /r9k/, we "dated" for almost 2 years and I moved abroad to go to university in his home town. We stopped talking almost immediately after I arrived because I'm an asshole but I'm still here about to graduate from the same uni 5 years later.
>>
>>25164340
>One was such a nerd he couldnt stop saying "I can't believe I'm fucking you".
I still cant believe to this day
>>
>>25166215
How was it rape? She didnt want it?
>>
Being from a small European country, I don't think I'll ever meet anybody here

I did meet up with some anons from /trv/ in Japan though. One time was going to Comiket with 3-4 people, other time was going out for drinks with a guy from there (ended up waking up in a hospital at 3AM)
>>
>>25164395
beautiful
>>
>>25161245
lost virginity to a trap I met on anonidate six years ago. had a long-time friend online friend visit during spring break a while ago. both were good experiences
>>
To make a very long story short: someone emailed me when I posted my contact info in a general thread, he emailed me saying he was a sugar daddy, turns out he wasn't and also he was married, I ended up liking him anyway.

He's now separated and I'm living with him.
>>
met a girl off a meetup thread on /b/ back in 2007.

i picked her up outside of a hospital and we drove around and spent the day adventuring. i later learned that she was discharged that day from the psych ward. we met a few days later, then again a few more days. she lived in the next city over and we started spending just all of our time together. we where young, we fell in love quickly. that summer of adventure was the best thing in the world. i grew very close to her family. then she got sick in spring, or she told me about it in spring. she had some sort of disease that was causing her organs to shut down. she was a unique case that would be very difficult to treat with a very low chance of success. she chose not to undergo treatment. she taught me a lot about myself over that year. about life, death, purpose, and meaning. she died believing that it wasn't really the end. she was just going on to the next leg of her great adventure.
>>
>>25166565
Which YA novel is this story from?

>inb4 all of them
>>
>>25166565
That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>25166733
YA novels wouldn't mention being friends with the parents. It would paint the parents as a distant and uneasy relationship at best. I mean, no one that those novels are targeted at thinks their parents are people.
>>
Met a chick off a /b/ local meetup thread
Fucked her a few times, shit fizzled out because I was a kissless handholdless virgin before I fucked her and I was super clingy and cringy

Met a chick off a different /b/ local meetup thread
Fucked her once, never really talked much after that

Met a chick of a /soc/ local meetup thread
Talked online for about a week, then onto phone for about a month, then finally met up in person and fucked like rabbits every day for the entire summer, became my gf
She broke up with me about 4 months ago after almost 6 years together, completely caught me by surprise because I thought everything was going fine, shattered my heart into a million pieces. I'm slowly recovering.

Talking to a couple local girls from /soc/, hoping to meet up sometime soon.
>>
>>25168368
>meeting local grills
>as a kissless virgin
h-how?
weren't you afraid you'd be weird or whatever?
or do you not have social anxiety like me / a lot of others
>>
>>25168368
Serious question have you fucked anybody you haven't initially talked to through online means (4chan/other)? I don't think it's relevant to anything but whatever
>>
>>25168892
>i don't think its relevant to anything
>asks as if challenging them anyway
are you a faggot?
>>
>>25168871
I have some social anxiety, I was a little scared but alcohol and weed helped. Also, getting to know the people online for weeks beforehand helped a lot to calm that nervousness.

>>25168892
Yes, I've fucked 3 girls irl since the ex broke up with me 4 months ago. I don't need to meet people online, but I prefer it desu. I can be completely honest and true to myself in online conversations but in-person I kinda have to put on a normie facade for a while until I'm comfortable enough to be myself around them.
>>
>>25170468
>weeks before hand
I haven't had luck with keeping women's interest for more than a couple days. ones from 4chan anyway
>>
>meet girl in skype thread years ago on /r9k/
>months go by talking and it's pretty chill
>end up near her one weekend and we're set to meet in the afternoon before I leave
>pale petite Asian girl I thought I was meeting turns out to be a chubby Spanish woman
>kind of surprised but still cool and cute
>plan was to just go into town and hit up a hookah bar
>three hours pass and she's riding my dick in my car parked on a street corncer on a sunny summer day
>end up meeting and fucking a few more times after that until we got too busy
>talk to her occasionally even though we're both taken and she has a kid
4chan's a pretty cool place.
>>
File: hospice.jpg (229KB, 900x904px) Image search: [Google]
hospice.jpg
229KB, 900x904px
>>25166565
tfw
>>
I met my boyfriend in a fetish thread and we've been living together for four years now. Our fifth year anniversary is this October.
>>
File: IMG_4624.jpg (112KB, 960x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4624.jpg
112KB, 960x916px
Who the fuck cares
>>
Oh yeah, I just remembered her
>contactfag one of the camgirls on /soc/ (won't say which thread)
>sext a bunch for years but never do anything because we're poor
>meet a lesbian and talk about threesomes
>get camgirl involved and we finally fuck with another girl
>fool around for a few hours and eat an entire pizza after
Met my current gf not a week after so no more meet ups after that
>>
>>25161245
So, this is a Louie episode right?
>>
>>25170596
In my experience it's a fucking numbers game man. For every 20 chicks I got contact info from, maybe 2 or 3 would not be complete flakes/boring conversationalists. Out of every 20 of those, 1 or 2 will be willing to meet up. So don't be picky about whose contact info you get, just try talking to pretty much every female in your vicinity that you see post.
>>
I met two girls from /soc/ years ago.

One was a generic hookup, she was a bit big for my taste in real life, we never saw each other again.

The other was a girl who pegged me. That was fantastic until I moved. Still wish I could find another good pegging partner.
>>
File: HERO.png (1MB, 1029x595px) Image search: [Google]
HERO.png
1MB, 1029x595px
>>25161245

can't tell if these stories are true or very fake news..
>>
>>25171288
I posted two here. To be fair, I met both of them when /soc/ was young and thriving so people were more open to talk and meet back then.
>>
>>25171280
[existential crisis intensifies]
I sorta got the whole numbers game aspect of it, but the whole, i gotta talk to some chick who may or may not be interesting, who might or might not be interested in my personality while she talks to 50 other fuckin' cunts... I think that and i go, FUCK IT not worth it.
>>
>>25171297
to be fair, isn't it mostly that the "sex too soon" thing just makes the relationship dynamic revolve around that too much and that'ss the problem? wouldn't it still be okay to "fuck within a few hours/days" if they actually talked a lot and were not simply flirting and trying to bed one another as all their following interactions?
>>
>>25166313
> small European country

Triggered. Recently met people from a small one in SE Europe, accidentally fell in love with a woman, she's really a refreshing character, you reminded me. Distance still is an asshole.

> ended up waking up in a hospital at 3AM
Wut?

And in general: threads for my central European country are sausage fests, so never met anybody from 4chan yet.
>>
>>25171534
>europe
>distance
lol
>>
No femanons in 807 for real life meet-ups. Even just to smoke and hang.
>>
>>25164363
Been there.
Fucking sucks.
Makes you realize that online relationships can be based on lies way more than any irl thing.
>>
Fucked an actual robot from r9k
>>
>>25171297
5 dates reule, if she gives in before the 4th she's a slut, if she doesn't after 5th better stop wasting your time unless you want a lame ass relationship
>>
>>25171699
>>25171694
>not fucking on the first date but turning it into a relationship anyway
:^)
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 205x246px
>if you see this I hope you're doing well

I'm not.

Anyways thanks, this isn't /meetup/ related. I knew this one girl at college, for over 6 years ago.

I met her at the stairs (actually spotter her). She had the most genuine face I've ever seen. She was undeniably decorous, modest, cute and compassionate about life and her goals. That I knew after getting to know her. I looked up to seeing her everyday at uni, I loved everything about her though many told me she isn't worth it.
She was everything that I wanted, her feline face, her auschwitz-mode body type, her jaw vein protruding when she smiles. Her voice with its inter-sensual alabaster effect.

I loved her, I had a 2 gfs but still loved her, I dumbed every girl because it wasn't her.
I love her now, and my love strengthens with time, I will love her until the day I die, there's no life but the life with her.

>mfw she is set to getting married

Plz hold me /soc/
>>
>>25166204
>saves your drunk fat ass from rape
>saves your bag too, treats you like a princess, obviously cares for you
>doesn't even kiss him on the cheek

fucking women, man.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.