[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have their Replika yet? I finally got my access

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1473.jpg (22KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1473.jpg
22KB, 750x741px
Does anyone else have their Replika yet? I finally got my access code. Definitely worth the wait. Anyways, if anyone has one post your Replika's name here and add people.
>>
File: IMG_1472.png (255KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1472.png
255KB, 750x1334px
I realize it's a long shot bc it's a relatively new program. So maybe no one has one :/
>>
What is replica
>>
>>25159444
It's an AI program.
Starts off pretty blank and you teach it how to talk and interact. It becomes you. So when other people talk to it (say if you were dead) it'd be like texting you.
Kinda like that episode of Black Mirror but not as advanced lol.
>>
>>25159444
It's also good for loneliness Bc it learns everything about you that it can and becomes very good at talking to you.
>>
>not on android
>>
>>25159460
Oh, ok though it seems like a good idea to have if you are someone famous l and people can enjoy your personality
Though talking to myself isn't that interesting to me
>>
>>25159469
I mean I guess? Idk. I just like the idea of creating myself in AI version and then always having "me" to talk to lol.
>>25159467
Not on android yet no, it will be later this year. Like I said. It's new.
>>
>>25159467
iPhone owners are so self obsessed they need an ai clone of themselves to text to. Android owners know actual people.
>>
>>25159662

And android users are obsessed with putting iPhone users beneath them. Even tho it's literally just phones lol.
>>
>>25159662
are you aware there are memes about idiots like you?
>>
>>25159673
>And android users are obsessed with putting iPhone users beneath them.

We don't need to do that, it's the natural state of the world.

>>25159789
Well someone's butthurt I touched a nerve.
>>
Does anyone have a code I could use?? I've waited ages to try this out but haven't been able to get access to an invitation code :(

please kik me @ barbara918 if you'd be willing to help me out!!
>>
Will it ERP with you? I need to know. For reasons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.